- Breitbart News 07:58April 11, 2021'Huge Debts:' Millions in Earnings Failed to Satiate Hunter Biden's Hunger for Crack, Prostitutes, Luxury CarsHunter Biden owes massive credit card debt after living like a high roller with access to millions of dollars linked to business dealings overseas that proved insufficient to satisfy his ravenous appetite for drugs, prostitutes, and luxury cars, the Daily Mail reported Friday.
< 2020 Election, Crime, Politics, Burisma, FBI, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, laptop, Ukranian >
- Business Insider 21:26April 9, 2021Sidney Powell quotes Buzz Lightyear in response to sanctions request for her election conspiracy theory lawsuitThe lawyer advanced a false conspiracy theory saying Venezuela was involved in manipulating election results against Donald Trump.
< News, Politics, Entertainment, Sidney Powell, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Wisconsin, Tony Evers, Toy Story, Pixar, Dominion, Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems, smartmatic voting systems >
- Breitbart News 23:30April 8, 2021Report: Joe Biden to Hunter: 'Be Careful What You Text. Likely I'm Being Hacked'President Joe Biden was apparently worried his communications with son Hunter Biden were being hacked in September of 2018, as he considered his 2020 campaign for president.
< 2020 Election, Crime, Politics, Cocaine, hacking, Hunter Biden >
- Breitbart News 21:28April 8, 2021Joe Biden Breaks Promise to Put Beto O'Rourke in Charge of Gun ControlPresident Joe Biden broke his 2020 promise Thursday to put former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) in charge of gun control efforts. Instead, he named gun control activist David Chipman to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, Beto O'Rourke, gun control, Joe Biden >
- Business Insider 19:50April 8, 2021Sydney Powell's defense in the $1.3 billion Dominion lawsuit may be used against her in Michigan sanctions effortMichigan is seeking sanctions against Powell after she claimed "no reasonable person" would have taken her election fraud claims as fact.
< Politics, News, Sidney Powell, Dominion, Smartmatic, Donald Trump, 2020 election, election fraud disinformation, Defamation, Defamation case, Michigan, voting machines, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani >
- Business Insider 01:07April 8, 2021Biden administration sets the stage for retaliation against Russia over SolarWinds, election interference: reportThe Biden administration completed an intelligence review of alleged Russian meddling, setting the stage for retaliatory actions, Bloomberg reported.
< Politics, Joe Biden, Russia, SolarWinds, solarwinds attack, election interference, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 17:02April 7, 2021Pollak: In 'Jim Crow' Charge, Joe Biden Breaks 'Healing' Promise to Georgia VotersJoe Biden promised Georgia voters last October that he would "heal" the nation, and warned of "charlatans" who "pick at the oldest scabs we have for their own political gain."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Sports, Georgia, Hypocrisy, Joe Biden, MLB >
- Snopes 19:28April 6, 2021Did Hunter Biden Say Controversial Laptop ‘Could Be’ His?It's also common for people to raise hypotheticals as answers to tough questions.
< 2020 election, biden, hunter biden, politics, russia, ukraine >
- Business Insider 21:46April 5, 2021Coca-Cola, Delta, United, and 7 other companies blast Georgia's new voting law in a wave of corporate backlashApple CEO Tim Cook and JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon have also condemned the law.
< Politics, News, Transportation, Tech Insider, Coca-Cola, United, Delta, Georgia, Voting, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 23:05April 3, 2021The Trump campaign reportedly cheated donors who thought they were making a one-time contribution, collecting recurring donationsIn the last two months of 2020, the Trump campaign was forced to give refunds in the amount of about $64 million, the New York Times reported.
< Politics, News, Elections, Trump 2020, Trump campaign, Trump campaign finance, Campaign Finance, 2020 Elections >
- Breitbart News 01:52April 2, 2021Report: Biden’s Immigration Policies Leave Empty Beds at Detention Centers Costing Taxpayers $1 Million a DayPresident Joe Biden's immigration policies mean empty beds at detenion centers across the U.S., costing taxpayers $1 million a day.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, detention centers, Donald Trump, GAO, illegal immigration, Joe Biden >
- Breitbart News 01:35April 2, 2021Report: Zuckerberg-Funded CTCL Spent $36 Million in Urban Counties of Texas in 2020 ElectionThe Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) released a report Tuesday documenting the $36 million spent in 14 urban counties of Texas in the 2020 election by the Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL).
< 2020 Election, Politics, Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL), election integrity, Mark Zuckerberg, Texas >
- Breitbart News 02:25April 1, 2021Iowa Democrat Rita Hart Withdraws Challenge in Iowa House RaceRita Hart, the Democrat, withdrew her challenge to Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) for an Iowa House seat Wednesday afternoon.
< 2020 Election, Politics, House Administration Committee, Iowa, Kevin McCarthy, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, Rita Hart >
- New York Magazine 00:56April 1, 2021Iowa Democrat Abandons Challenge to Election She Lost By 6 VotesCongressional Democrats were loath to overturn a state-certified result.
< politics, 2020 election, iowa, rita hart, mariannette miller-meeks, contested election, donald trump >
- Breitbart News 22:47March 31, 2021Iowa Voters: We Want Elected Congresswoman, Not Pelosi's Hand-Picked ChoiceAt a press conference with Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) Wednesday, Iowa Voters said Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) is their congresswoman in the Second Congressional District because she was elected.
< 2020 Election, Politics, House Administration Committee, Iowa, Kevin McCarthy, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, Rita Hart >
- Breitbart News 07:04March 31, 2021Report: Many 'Unlikely' to Face Jail Time for Capitol Riot, 'Could Embarrass Biden Administration'Many who entered the Capitol building during January 6 protests of the 2020 election outcome are "unlikely" to face jail time -- a "jarring reality check" for Americans "outraged by the storming of Capitol Hill," according to a Politico report on Tuesday.
< 2020 Election, Crime, Politics, 2020 presidential election, 2020 Presidential Race, Biden Administration, Capitol riots, Joe Biden, National Guard >
- Breitbart News 22:43March 30, 2021While Pushing to Overturn Certified Election, Democrat Lawyer Claims Republicans Want to Disenfranchise VotersDemocrat lawyer Marc Elias argued Monday in a filing with the U.S. House Committee on House Administration that Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) and the Republican Party have "hostility to fundamental democratic norms."
< 2020 Election, Politics, House Administration Committee, Iowa, Marc Elias, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Paul Pate, Rita Hart >
- Huffington Post UK 17:41March 30, 2021Donald Trump Has New Website But There Are Quite A Few Things Missing From It
< News, uk news, Donald Trump, us news, 2020 election, world news, uk-news, donald-trump, us-news, 2020-election, world-news >
- Breitbart News 23:46March 29, 2021Iowa Secretary of State: ‘Iowans Should Have the Final Say in All Iowa Elections, Not Washington’Paul Pate, Iowa's Secretary of State, wrote a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in support of Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) by denouncing Rita Hart's efforts to overturn a state-certified House race.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Iowa, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, Paul Pate, Rita Hart >
- Breitbart News 08:22March 29, 2021Exclusive– NRCC Chair: Nancy Pelosi Is ‘Trying to Subvert Democracy’ by Overturning Certified House ElectionRep. Tom Emmer, chair of the National Republican Congressional Committee, told SiriusXM's Breitbart News Sunday House Democrats led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi are "trying to subvert democracy" and "disenfranchise the Iowa voters" by attempting to "overturn certified election results" in Iowa.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Breitbart News Sunday, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, NRCC, On the Hill, Rita Hart, Tom Emmer >
- New York Magazine 18:00March 27, 2021Now a Democrat Is Accused of Trying to Overturn the ElectionA losing candidate asks the House to declare her the winner, and Republicans cry hypocrisy.
< politics, iowa, congress, 2020 elections >
- Breitbart News 23:46March 26, 2021Parler Tells Congress It Advised FBI Of Violent Threats Prior To January 6 RiotParler, the social media service falsely blamed by Democrats for being an extremist platform, worked closely with the FBI for months before the Capitol riot on January 6, warning law enforcement about specific threats, the company said Thursday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Amazon, Big Tech, Censorship, House Oversight Committee, Parler, Silicon Valley >
- New York Magazine 19:18March 26, 2021Dominion Voting Sues Fox News Over Election Fraud ClaimsDominion, which is seeking $1.6 billion in damages, is the second voting company to sue Fox for promoting baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theories.
< dominion voting systems, dominion voting machines, fox news, politics, 2020 election, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 19:13March 26, 2021Dominion skewers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell's election claims as 'ludicrous, inherently improbable, and technologically impossible'In a $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News, Dominion accused the network of airing the bogus conspiracy theories despite knowing they were lies.
< Politics, News, Dominion Voting Systems, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 15:47March 26, 2021Laura Ingraham cut Trump off when he tried to repeat false claims the election was stolen, as Fox News faces defamation lawsuitsIngraham said she was reluctant to "relitigate" Trump's election-fraud claims, and tried to usher the former president to discuss other topics.
< Politics, Fox news, Laura Ingraham, Smartmatic, Donald Trump, 2020 election, Dominion Voting Systems >
- Breitbart News 06:24March 26, 2021GA Gov. Kemp Declines to Say if Election Integrity Bill Would Have Swung Election for TrumpThursday on FNC's "Your World," Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) refused to comment on how Senate Bill 202, passed by Georgia’s General Assembly and signed into law, would have impacted the 2020 presidential election in the Peach State if it had been enacted at the time.
< 2020 Election, Clips, Politics, Brian Kemp, Donald Trump, Fox News Channel, Georgia, Neil Cavuto, Your World >
- Breitbart News 02:01March 26, 2021Nancy Pelosi Flip Flops on Seating Members After State-Certified ElectionSpeaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is caught flip-flopping on trying to overturn Iowa's state-certified election after previously saying, "we seat them" when elected.
< 2020 Election, Politics, flip-flop, Iowa, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, Zoe Lofgren >
- Business Insider 17:12March 24, 2021My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell asks if Fox News is 'in on' a conspiracy against him, despite being one of the biggest advertisers on the networkIn a radio interview, Lindell compared the 2020 election to a world war and wondered whether Fox News was conspiring against him.
< Politics, Mike Lindell, Fox news, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 01:17March 24, 2021Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias: House Can Overturn Iowa Election Without First Going to State CourtDemocrat lawyer Marc Elias argued Monday in a filing with the U.S. House Committee on House Administration that his client, Rita Hart, did not need to exhaust state legal remedies before asking for an Iowa congressional race to be overturned.
< 2020 Election, IA-02, Marc Elias, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Rita Hart >
- Breitbart News 16:53March 23, 2021WH Confirms Joe Biden and Barack Obama Regularly Talk, Consult on a 'Range of Issues'President Joe Biden keeps in regular contact with Barack Obama to canvass his opinion on a range of issues, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Monday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Barack Obama, Jen Psaki, Joe Biden, White House >
- Business Insider 01:20March 23, 2021Sidney Powell's defense lawyers say her conspiracy theories about Dominion were way too outlandish to be taken seriouslySidney Powell pushed a bizarre conspiracy theory that Dominion had secret ties to Venezuala and rigged the 2020 election against Donald Trump.
< News, Sidney Powell, 2020 election, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems >
- Business Insider 05:09March 20, 2021AT&T, Cigna abandon promises to stop financing Republicans who voted to overturn the electionCorporate America promised to stop funding Republicans who voted to overturn Electoral College results. Some companies have already broken theirs.
< Politics, News, Markets, Tech Insider, Retail, Advertising, Healthcare, Transportation, Finance, Media, Military & Defense, Strategy, Economy, Energy, Entertainment, Enterprise, Real Estate, s&p 500, Money in politics, PACs, Political Action Committee (PAC), Political Action Committees, Campaign Finance, FEC, Capitol Siege, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Electoral College, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Elections 2020, 2020 Elections, House, Senate, Congress, BI Graphics, Skye Gould >
- Breitbart News 03:54March 20, 2021Joe Biden to Meet with Stacey Abrams During Georgia VisitThe White House confirmed on Thursday that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will meet with failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams during an upcoming trip to the state.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Georgia, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrams >
- Business Insider 01:20March 19, 2021Postal Service finds 'no evidence' of Project Veritas' claim that mail workers tampered with ballots in the 2020 electionThe "whistleblower" behind the claims quickly recanted them, and investigators analyzed the ballots and saw no evidence of tampering.
< Politics, News, project veritas, James O'Keefe, 2020 election, Postal Service, USPS >
- Business Insider 15:57March 17, 2021Biden believes Putin is a 'killer' and says he'll pay a price for interfering in the 2020 election and attacking dissidentsThe US intelligence community released a report this week finding that Putin directed a covert campaign aimed at "denigrating" Biden's candidacy.
< Politics, News, Joe Biden, President Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin, Russia, election meddling, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 23:30March 16, 2021A declassified US intelligence report threw cold water on Republican conspiracy theories about mail-in ballotsThe report flew in the face of Trump and Bill Barr's suggestion that foreign actors produced fake mail ballots to rig the 2020 election.
< Politics, News, 2020 election, foreign election interference, mail-in ballots, Donald Trump, ODNI >
- Business Insider 22:33March 16, 2021China didn't interfere in the 2020 election because it didn't think it could benefit from a Trump or Biden presidency, US report saysThe report found that the superpower "did not view either election outcome as being advantageous enough for China to risk getting caught meddling."
< Politics, Military & Defense, International, Nordic, National Security, China, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 22:02March 16, 2021The US intelligence community determined that Russia and Iran tried to meddle in the 2020 election while China did notThe declassified report also threw cold water on a GOP conspiracy theory about foreign interference with the 2020 voting process.
< Politics, News, 2020 election, Iran, China, Russia >
- Breitbart News 19:37March 16, 2021MI Court: Michigan Secretary of State's Absentee Ballot Order Broke Law, Vindicating Trump ClaimA Michigan judge ruled last week Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) broke state law when she illegally issued rules related to absentee ballots for the 2020 election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, absentee ballots, Bob Genetski, Christopher Murray, coronavirus, Jocelyn Benson, Jonathan Brater, Matt Hall, Michigan, Michigan Court of Claims, secretary of state >
- Breitbart News 19:03March 15, 2021Exclusive — Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks: Democrats Are Trying to Disenfranchise 400,000 Iowa Voters by Challenging My Certified Election WinRep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) said her defeated Democrat opponent, wants to overturn the election and disenfranchise Iowa's voters.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Democrats, Iowa, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Mark Elias, Nancy Pelosi, On the Hill, Rita Hart >
- Breitbart News 04:29March 15, 2021Fifth Circuit Sanctions Democrat Election Lawyer Marc EliasThe U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit sanctioned Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias and attorneys from his Perkins Coie law firm on Friday for filings in an election law case that "violated their duty of candor to the court."
< 2020 Election, Law and Order, Politics, Marc Elias, Perkins Coie, Texas, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit >
- Business Insider 17:31March 14, 2021A California GOP group gave an insurrectionist who stormed the US Capitol a trophy and posed for photos with himJorge Riley, an insurrectionist who stormed the Capitol, had bragged about breaching House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office on January 6.
< Politics, News, capitol riot, Jorge Riley, Sacramento Bee, Sacramento, California, 2020 election, Donald Trump >
- Breitbart News 16:48March 12, 2021Nancy Pelosi Open to Overturning Republican Win in Iowa DistrictSpeaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Thursday that she was open to a "scenario" in which the Democrat-run House of Representatives would overturn a close Republican win in Iowa's second congressional district.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Marc Elias, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi >
- Business Insider 04:27March 11, 2021Trump pressured another Georgia elections official, Frances Watson, to uncover nonexistent voter fraudThe former president pressured the top investigator at the Georgia Secretary of State's office to help him overturn the election before January 6, 2021.
< Politics, Donald Trump, Georgia, Wall Street Journal, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 21:58March 10, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell reveals his new social-media site, called 'Vocl,' will be a cross between Twitter and YouTubeThe site will be called "Vocl" because people can't freely exercise their speech on other outlets, Lindell said in an interview with Insider.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Social Media, Twitter, YouTube, Dominion, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Gab, Parler, AWS, Insurrection, US Capitol >
- Breitbart News 21:28March 8, 2021Exclusive — Mark Brnovich on SCOTUS Case: Even Jimmy Carter Warned of FraudArizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich recalled how Jimmy Carter warned of fraud risks associated with ballot harvesting and mail-in voting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Arizona, ballot harvesting, DNC, election integrity, election law, Elections, Elena Kagan, For the People Act, H.R. 1, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Mark Brnovich, SCOTUS, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud, Voting Rights Act >
- Breitbart News 05:00March 8, 2021Joe Biden Blames Capitol 'Insurrection' for Executive Order Expanding Federal RegistrationPresident Joe Biden Sunday released an executive order to expand the federal government's role in voter registration, citing the "insurrection" on Capitol Hill as motivation.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Joe Biden, voting rights >
- Breitbart News 22:43March 7, 2021Joe Biden's Executive Order on Voting Tells Agencies to Push Vote-by-Mail, 'Combat Misinformation'President Joe Biden issued an executive order on "access to voting" on Sunday that instructs federal government agencies to promote voter registration, help Americans apply to vote by mail, and "combat misinformation," among other measures.
< 2020 Election, Politics, executive orders, H.R. 1, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, vote by mail >
- Business Insider 13:58March 6, 2021Top Biden advisor said 'COVID was the best thing that ever happened' to him during presidential campaign, says first bookAnita Dunn, who is a senior advisor to President Biden, said privately what aides "would never say in public", a new book about the election argues.
< Politics, UK Weekend, News UK, coronavirus, Joe Biden, 2020 Elections, Trump >
- Breitbart News 04:44March 6, 2021Exclusive– Indiana AG Todd Rokita: H.R. 1 Kills Voter ID Laws, Sends Ballots to Dead People, Allows Ballot Harvesters to Hand in Fraudulent Votes After ElectionsIndiana Attorney General Todd Rokita told Breitbart News on Friday that H.R. 1, if enacted as law, would prohibit voter ID laws nationwide while automatically sending ballots to all persons on poorly maintained voter rolls.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Elections, For the People Act, H.R. 1, HR 1, On the Hill, Todd Rokita, voter fraud, Voter ID, Voter ID Laws, voter identification, voter registration, voter rolls >