- New York Magazine 21:22April 5, 2021The First Major Progressive Challenge of 2022 Is HereOdessa Kelly runs to unseat a Blue Dog Democrat in Tennessee, recruited by the same group behind Jamaal Bowman and Cori Bush.
< politics, 2022 elections >
- Business Insider 20:04April 4, 2021Republicans are touting benefits of $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill despite voting against itThe package, which included direct payments and funding for state and local governments, did not receive a single GOP vote in the House or Senate.
< Politics, Congressional Republicans, COVID-19 relief bill, Madison Cawthorn, Roger Wicker, Mitch McConnell, Healthcare, Restaurant Industry, Stimulus, 2022 elections >
- Business Insider 21:42March 27, 2021Trump had an 'Apprentice'-like meeting with Ohio GOP Senate candidates at West Palm Beach golf club: reportThe four Republicans are set to run for Ohio's open Senate seat in 2022, which will be vacated by GOP Sen. Rob Portman at the end of his term.
< Politics, Donald Trump, Ohio, Max Miller, Anthony Gonzalez, Republican Party, Senate, Josh Mandel, 2022 elections >
- New York Magazine 17:00March 13, 2021Will 2022 Governors’ Races Be Armageddon for Voting Rights?A first look at 2022 gubernatorial contests, in which voting rights may play a big role, and which in turn could affect voting rights going forward.
< politics, 2022 elections, 2021 elections, voting rights, 2022 midterms, gubernatorial races >
- New York Magazine 22:05March 10, 2021Marjorie Taylor Greene Finds New, Annoying Ways to Get AttentionCongress’s premier extremist has time on her hands to cause trouble.
< politics, 2022 elections, donald trump, qanon, marjorie taylor greene, trolls >
- Business Insider 21:38March 6, 2021Malcolm Kenyatta, a 30-year-old Democratic state lawmaker, could be Pennsylvania's next senator in 2022If elected, Kenyatta, a lawmaker from North Philadelphia, would be the first Black senator from Pennsylvania and the state's first openly gay senator.
< Politics, Malcolm Kenyatta, Pennsylvania, Senate, 2022 elections >
- Business Insider 16:49February 28, 2021GOP Rep. Kevin McCarthy said he'd bet his 'personal house' that Republicans will 'get the majority back' in 2022"I would bet my house. My personal house. Don't tell my wife, but I will bet it," McCarthy said on Saturday to a CPAC crowd.
< Politics, Congress, Kevin McCarthy, GOP, Republicans, House of Representatives, 2020 Elections, Midterm elections, 2022 elections, Nancy Pelosi >
- Business Insider 18:46February 16, 2021David Perdue files paperwork to run against Sen. Raphael Warnock in 2022 Georgia Senate raceWhile the decision is not final, sources reportedly told both Fox News and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Perdue is leaning towards a run.
< Politics, Georgia Senate runoffs, David Perdue, Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock, kelly loeffler, Republican Party, 2022 elections, Georgia >
- Business Insider 22:52February 13, 2021Lindsey Graham says he'll try to convince Trump to help the GOP secure the House and Senate in 2022Graham said he will tell Trump the GOP "can't get there without you." "If we come back in 2022, then, it's an affirmation of your policies," he added.
< Politics, Congress, Lindsey Graham, House of Representatives, Senate, 2022 elections, Donald Trump >
- Business Insider 20:03February 8, 2021PA Lt. Gov. John Fetterman launches 2022 Senate bid in an appeal to voters 'who feel left behind'Fetterman, a former mayor of the borough of Braddock, has become well-known nationally for his blunt talk, progressive views, and blue-collar appeal.
< Politics, John Fetterman, Pennsylvania, 2022 elections, Senate Races, Progressives >