- Breitbart News 17:33November 24, 2020Mike Bloomberg Gun Control Group Descends on Georgia to Back Democrat OssoffDemocrat Senate candidate Jon Ossoff (GA) is endorsed by the Mike Bloomberg-founded gun control group, Everytown for Gun Safety.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, David Perdue, Democrat Gun Control, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Mike Bloomberg >
- Breitbart News 17:09November 20, 2020Biden Deputy Chief of Staff Pushed 'Mandatory' Firearm BuybacksJennifer O'Malley Dillon, would-be White House Deputy Chief of Staff for a Biden administration, managed Robert 'Beto' O'Rourke's 2020 campaign and pushed "mandatory" buybacks for certain firearms.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, Beto O'Rourke, Democrat Gun Control, Gun Confiscation, Jennifer O’Malley Dillon, Joe Biden, Mandatory Buybacks >
- Breitbart News 03:13November 11, 2020Democrat Jon Ossoff: Ban Sale of Semi-Automatic Rifles, 'High Cap' MagazinesSenate candidate Jon Ossoff (D-GA) is campaigning on a ban on the sale of semi-automatic rifles and "high capacity" magazines.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, David Perdue, Georgia, gun control, Gun Rights, Jon Ossoff, semiautomatic rifles >
- Breitbart News 18:30October 30, 2020AZ Gun Store Owner: Biden Will Crush Our Business, Erase Our FreedomAn Arizona gun store owner told Breitbart News that Joe Biden's gun control proposals would crush small gun stores and erase the Second Amendment freedoms that Arizonans cherish and enjoy.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, 2nd Amendment, AR-15, Arizona, Democrat Gun Control, Gun Sales, Joe Biden >
- Breitbart News 17:13October 23, 2020Exclusive -- Donald Trump, Jr.: 'Hunters, Your Pastime Is on the Table' This ElectionDonald Trump, Jr. told The Kyle Olson Show this week that the Second Amendment is "on the table" if Democrats win in 11 days.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., First Amendment, Joe Biden, On the Hill, Second Amendment, The Kyle Olson Show >
- Breitbart News 03:55October 18, 2020Joe Biden's Gun Agenda Could Cost AR-15 Owners $3.6 Billion in Taxes for Guns They Already OwnJoe Biden’s proposed gun control policy includes a provision that could require a $200 federal tax on every AR-15 rifle.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, Joe Biden, Machine Gun, National Firearms Act >
- Breitbart News 04:22October 11, 2020WH Investigating ATF Decision to Increase Regulation on Certain PistolsThe White House is investigating the ATF's decision to increase regulation on Q, LLC's (Q) Honey Badger Pistol, and the agenciy is warning that other AR-15 pistols may be targeted as well.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, ATF, National Firearms Act, NRA, White House >
- Breitbart News 18:28September 17, 2020Kamala Harris Protected by Rifles She Wants to Ban Americans from OwningDuring a recent trip to Miami, Florida, Democrat vice presidential hopeful Kamala Harris was protected by Secret Service agents using variants of the very rifles she wants to ban Americans from owning.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, "Assault Weapons" Ban Gun Control, AK-47, AR-15, Democrat Gun Control, gun control, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris >
- Huffington Post UK 18:55July 11, 2020St. Louis Police Seize Gun That Couple Pointed At Black Lives Matter Protesters
< black lives matter, Gun Control, Gun Violence, black voices, racist, Search warrant, black lives matter movement, Radio program, St. Louis, ar-15, black-lives-matter, gun-control, gun-violence, black-voices, search-warrant, black-lives-matter-movement, radio-program, st-louis, NEWS, news >
- Business Insider 08:41July 1, 2020St. Louis home owner says he's a victim of 'terrorism' and that his 'life has been ruined' after his picture goes viralLawrence Bryant/Reuters Mark McCloskey, who along with his wife was pictured brandishing their firearms in front of their home in St. Louis, claimed his "life has been ruined" after he fell victim to what he described as "terrorism."
"What's the definition of terrorism? To use violation and intimidation to frighten the public," McCloskey said during a CNN interview on Tuesday. "That's what was happening that night, that's what happened to me — that's the damage I suffered."
In a separate interview on Fox News, McCloskey disputed the claims that he was opposed to the Black Lives Matter movement and added that "my Black clients love us."
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. Mark McCloskey, a 63-year-old personal injury attorney, and 61-year-old attorney Patricia McCloskey were pictured on Sunday with an assault rifle and a handgun, respectively, as protesters march through their neighborhood.
Mark McCloskey, who appeared on CNN's "Prime Time" with host Chris Cuomo on Tuesday, said "my life has been ruined" after the picture of him and his wife had gone viral and said he fell victim to what he described as "terrorism."See the rest of the story at Business InsiderSee Also:The 50 best places to live in America, rankedTrump agreed to delete his 'white power' tweet only after the GOP's sole Black senator called the video 'indefensible,' report saysMike Pence again refuses to say 'Black lives matter' and accuses racial justice movement leaders of supporting violence
< McCloskey, St. Louis, Terrorism, blm, Black Lives Matter, Assault Rifle, ar-15, >
- Breitbart News 02:27June 5, 2020Facebook Blacklists Georgia Candidate's Warning to ANTIFA After 2 Million ViewsFacebook blacklisted Congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-GA) warning to ANTIFA after it received two million views, claiming that the video is an "incitement" to violence.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, Tech, Antifa, AR-15, Censorship, Facebook, Free Speech Online, Georgia, Guns, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mark Zuckerberg, Masters of the Universe, Second Amendment >
- Breitbart News 18:13May 31, 2020Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15sAs televisions and computers showed a fourth day of protesters turned rioters Saturday, looting and destroying property, it was readily apparent why Americans own 16+ million AR-15s.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, George Floyd riots, Home Defense, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Second Amendment, Self-Defense >