- Breitbart News 04:16October 30, 2020WATCH: Protesters Retaliate Against Seattle TV Station for Reporting Riot ArrestsProtesters invaded the lobby of a Seattle television news station to object to the reporting of people arrested in riots. Police intervened and made arrests on the scene.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Media, Doxing, intimidation, Philadelphia, protests, rioters, Seattle, Seattle Police Department >
- Breitbart News 07:14October 28, 2020Watch: DC Cops Respond to Violent Protesters with Tear Gas, Flash BangsPolice officers in Washington, D.C. were forced to use tear gas and flashbangs in an attempt to get control of protesters. Protesters became violent while damaging police cars and attempting to loot a local Walmart.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Black Lives Matter, Metropolitan police, Washington DC >
- Breitbart News 05:41October 26, 2020BLM Demands Allegiance from Shoppers, Diners in Affluent SuburbBLM invaded Lake Oswego, Oregon, on Sunday and demanded allegiance from suburban shoppers and diners who were on the streets.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Black Lives Matter, BLM, Clackamas County, Lake Oswego, Moms United for Black Lives, Oregon, Portland >
- Breitbart News 06:51October 25, 2020WATCH: BLM Activists Assault Black Veteran, Steal American Flag in Los AngelesA crowd of protesters attacked and assaulted a Black man who claimed to be a veteran. During the disturbance that lasted nearly ten minutes, the crowd is seen assaulting the man multiple times and at one point they steal an American flag from him.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics >
- Breitbart News 20:57October 18, 2020Antifa Knocks Out Black Man’s Teeth for Holding Free Speech Rally While Calling Him 'N' WordAn Antifa counter-protester in San Francisco knocked out the front teeth of a black man who organized the Free Speech Rally and Protest on Saturday. People in the crowd can be heard yelling racial slurs and the man.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Antifa, Free Speech Rally, San Francisco, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 02:41October 18, 2020WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQA large Antifa mob attacked a group of pro-Trump attendees of a Free Speech Rally held at Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco. One video shows one of the men wearing black bloc sucker-punching one of the event organizers, a Black man. At least two people sustained injuries requiring medical attention during the attack.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Antifa, free speech, San Francisco, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 01:04October 18, 2020WATCH: Woman Wearing U.S. Flag Shirt Mobbed near San Francisco Antifa ProtestA video shot at a protest in San Francisco shows a woman wearing a t-shirt with a U.S. flag and George Washington silkscreen being harassed, assaulted, and robbed. After stealing her property, the mob continued to taunt her as she
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Antifa, free speech, San Francisco, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 04:45October 13, 2020Vandals Deface Chicago Blackhawks' Statue with Defund Police MessageVandals attacked and defaced the Chicago Blackhawks' Indian Chief mascot statue under cover of darkness Sunday night or early Monday morning. The attackers poured red paint over the statue and spraypainted messages including "Defund the Police" around the base.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Sports, Chicago Blackhawks, Defund the Police, Indigenous People's Day, Native American Mascots >
- Breitbart News 06:41October 11, 2020Police Warn of Escalation of Force as Wisconsin Protests ContinueProtests continue in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, and 28 arrests have been made. The Police Department warns they are seeing the force escalate
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Alvin Cole, BLM, District Attorney John T. Chisholm, Milwaukee, Officer Joseph Mensah, Wauwatosa Protest >
- Breitbart News 03:17October 11, 20201 Dead, 2 in Custody After Shooting at Rally in DenverOne person is reported to be dead and two people are in custody after a shot rang out at what is being called a dueling protest in Denver on Saturday. Police have not confirmed the death but tweeted they are investigating the shooting as a homicide.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Denver Police Department, Violent Protests >
- Breitbart News 23:56October 7, 2020WATCH: Rioters Smash Windows During LA 'Peaceful Protests'Videos tweeted on Tuesday show rioters smashing storefronts and vandalizing properties during protests in Los Angeles. Police claim they "did their very best" to quell the violence.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Antifa protesters, Black Lives Matter, Los Angeles Police Department, peaceful protests >
- Breitbart News 05:13October 3, 2020Texas State Rep: Hard to Imprison Trump If He Dies from CoronavirusTexas House of Representatives member Gene Wu (D-137) lamented on Twitter Friday evening that it would be “hard to serve a prison sentence” if President Donald Trump dies of Coronavirus. Not long after, the tweet was deleted and replaced with well wishes for a full recovery. The southwest Houston politician did not offer an apology for the original statement.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, Texas House of Representatives, Texas Legislature, TXLege >
- Breitbart News 23:35October 1, 2020WATCH: Thousands of Caravan Migrants Push into GuatemalaReports from the Honduras-Guatemala border shows large groups of migrants illegally pushing past security personnel. Despite the threat of COVID-19, the migrants forced their way across the border.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Latin America, Pre-Viral, COVID-19, Guatemala border, Migrant Caravan, Title 42 >
- Breitbart News 05:51September 24, 2020Watch: Armed Protesters on Streets of Texas CapitalA video posted on Twitter shows two armed men walking with protesters during a Wednesday night march for Breonna Taylor in Austin, Texas.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Law and Order, austin, Austin Police Department, Breonna Taylor >
- Breitbart News 05:08September 24, 2020Journalist Run Out of Breonna Taylor Protest in Texas CapitalTwitter videos and an Austin, Texas, news outlet report that protesters ran an independent journalist out of their rally. The protesters accused the journalist of helping police with his video reports.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Austin Police Department, Breonna Taylor, City of Austin, peaceful protests >
- Breitbart News 22:32September 8, 2020Tripwires and Triggers: 'The World Is Coming' on Human Smuggling Trails to U.S.Breitbart Texas' Border and Cartel Chronicles Team documents the long trek of ultra-marathon human smuggling routes across the world ending within the United States in episode two of Tripwires and Triggers. We walk you through the deplorable conditions, exorbitant fees, the human misery of stash houses, and the exploitation of people by cartels and other criminal organizations in Mexico and closer to home.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Clips, Immigration >
- Breitbart News 06:53September 6, 2020VIDEOS: BLM Attacks Conservative Group in TexasBlack Lives Matter agitators attacked a conservative group at a Rescue America Rally in Dallas, Texas, on Saturday. Videos tweeted show a man wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt after he allegedly breached backstage security to disrupt the rally and appeared to assault a security guard for the conservative #WalkAway Movement.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Social Justice, #BlacksLivesMatter, #WalkAway, Black Lives Matter, BLM, Brandon Straka, Dallas Police Department, Rescue America Rally >
- Breitbart News 19:25August 27, 2020Cajun Navy Alerts Police to Chemical Plant Fire After Hurricane LauraReports from Lake Charles, Louisiana, indicate that members of the Cajun Navy notified officials that a chemical plant fire in the wake of Hurricane Laura could be a dangerous chlorine. Officials confirmed the fire, but have not disclosed if it is dangerous or not.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral, #HurricaneLaura, Cajun Navy, Hurricane Laura >
- Breitbart News 01:01August 27, 2020Hurricane Laura to Push 'Unsurvivable Surge' onto Texas-Louisiana CoastNational Weather Service officials called Hurricane Laura's expected storm surge "unsurvivable." The category 4 could push a storm surge as high as 15-20 feet onto the Eastern Louisiana coast and up to 15 feet on the far eastern Texas coast. The surge could go inland as far as 40 miles in some areas, officials warned.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral, FEMA, Greg Abbott, John Bel Edwards, National Hurricane Center, National Weather Service >
- Breitbart News 07:23August 23, 2020WATCH: BLM Activists, Trump Supporters Brawl in Park in Beverly HillsMultiple videos tweeted on Saturday appear to show fights breaking out between Black Lives Matter activists, Antifa, and Trump Supporters, according to observers. In one video, people who appear to be law enforcement can be seen standing back and not intervening to keep the peace.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Law and Order, anarchy, Antifa, Beverly Hills, Black Lives Matter, BLM, Trump Supporters >
- Breitbart News 19:04August 11, 2020Jaeson Jones Exclusive: Mexican Cartel Labs Are Flooding U.S. with MethIn the early part of Fiscal Year 2020, Breitbart Texas’ Cartel Chronicles team began focusing coverage on methamphetamine seizures at the southwestern border regions. Increases in seizure data represented a significant tripwire from normal production amounts. Cartel Jalisco New Generation (CJNG) and the Sinaloa Cartel are responsible for the incline in Mexico this year, which resulted in unprecedented seizures of product.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Clips >
- Breitbart News 16:56August 4, 2020Exclusive: Border Wall Construction Crew Caught Smuggling from Mexico in TexasOn July 20 at approximately 5:30 am local time, Border Patrol agents assigned to the Rio Grande City Station observed a pickup truck near the Rio Grande in Fronton. The vehicle was spotted parking near a new wall construction site. Several individuals were seen loading items onto the back of the truck and then proceeded toward Highway 83.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral >
- Breitbart News 06:24July 28, 2020EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta 'Protesters' Embedded Nails into Fireworks, Leaked FBI Document StatesA federal law enforcement document reviewed by Breitbart Texas reports that "protesters" who attacked the Atlanta Field Office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) embedded nails into commercial-grade fireworks. The devices were reportedly discovered after the protest ended Sunday morning.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Pre-Viral, Atlanta, FBI, Federal Protective Services, Fireworks, ICE, Portland Protests, Riots, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement >
- Breitbart News 19:21July 26, 2020Vandals Attack ICE Field Office Building in Georgia CapitalVandals in Atlanta, Georgia, attached the federal building that is home to the city’s field office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). It appears the vandals broke out windows and sprayed graffiti on the building. Media outlets report that
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Pre-Viral, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, CBP, Mark Morgan, Portland Riots, Riots, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement >
- Breitbart News 06:20July 12, 2020Two Police Officers Ambushed, Murdered in Texas Border CityTwo police officers died after a local man shot them several times as they responded to a domestic disturbance call. The gunman caught the officers by surprise and then turned the gun on himself as other officers responded to the shooting.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, #BlueLivesMatter, McAllen Police Department, Police ambushed, Police Officer Killed >
- Breitbart News 20:38July 9, 2020Migrant Apprehensions at Border Jump for Second Straight MonthThe apprehension of migrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into the United States jumped from May to June by 41 percent. This represents the second consecutive month of increases.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Immigration, coronavirus, COVID-19, Family Unit Aliens, Mark Morgan, Single Adult Migrants, Southwest Border Migration Report, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, unaccompanied alien children >
- Breitbart News 20:17July 1, 2020Coronavirus Patients Crossing U.S. Border for Treatment, Say California HospitalsA Southern California hospital reports that Coronavirus patients are crossing the border from Mexico to seek treatment. The surge created a crisis in regional hospitals, prompting a patient transfer system across the state.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Health, Immigration, coronavirus, COVID-19, San Diego Sector, Title 42, U.S. Border Patrol >
- Breitbart News 19:13June 28, 2020Texas Realtor Group Ends 'Master' Designation of Bedrooms, BathThe Houston Association of Realtors announced the end of a long tradition of designating certain bedrooms and bathrooms as "master." The change follows weeks of protests over racial equality and issues relating to the Confederacy.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Destroy the Confederacy, political correctness >
- Breitbart News 17:52June 27, 2020Federal Judge Orders Release of Migrant Children Due to CoronavirusA U.S District Court judge in the Central District of California ordered the federal government to release migrant children being held in detention for more than 20 days. The order calls for the children to be released by July 17.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, COVID-19, Dolly Gee, ICE, migrant children, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement >
- Breitbart News 21:17June 21, 2020200 Law Enforcement Agencies Across U.S. Hacked, Sensitive Intel ExposedIt appears the group Anonymous and their Antifa affiliates hacked ten years' worth of data from fusion centers and police departments across the United States. The groups claim hundreds of thousands of law enforcement sensitive bulletins are in their hands.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Anarchsts, Anonymous, Antifa >
- Breitbart News 19:06June 14, 2020Texas Prepares for Rioters: ‘Don’t Mess with The Alamo’Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush warned rioters who might be planning to target the Alamo in a tweet saying, "Don't mess with the Alamo." The Texas General Land Office is responsible for the care and safety of the Texas shrine.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral, Alamo Cenotaph, George Floyd Riots, George P. Bush, Texas General Land Office, The Alamo >
- Breitbart News 23:28June 7, 2020Antifa Protesters Charged with Looting Target Store in TexasProsecutors in Travis County, Austin, Texas, charged three protesters affiliated with the leftist anti-government effort known as Antifa with looting a Target store. The alleged looting by the anarchists occurred during George Floyd protests on May 31 in the Texas capital city.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Social Justice, Antifa, austin, Austin Texas, George Floyd, Looting, RICO, Steve McCraw, Ted Cruz, Texas Department of Public Safety, Travis County >
- Breitbart News 18:59June 6, 2020Mural of Cop Hanging from Noose Found in Houston, Says Police UnionHOUSTON, Texas — A mural depicting a peace officer hanging from a noose was discovered on the side of a building in Houston, Texas. The discovery came during the week where thousands of George Floyd protesters took to the streets
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, anti-cop, anti-police, Black Lives Matter, BLM, George Floyd, Houston, Houston Police Department, Houston Police Officers' Union, Houston Texas, Riots >
- Breitbart News 01:41June 6, 2020Protesters Throw Molotov Cocktails at U.S. Embassy in Mexico CityA group of approximately 100 protesters threw Molotov cocktails at the U.S. Embassy compound in Mexico. The group appeared to be in support of Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests taking place in various cities in the United States.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Mexican government, U.S. embassy >
- Breitbart News 22:18June 3, 2020Texas Man Wanted to 'Off Racists and MAGA People' at George Floyd Protest, Say FedsThe man arrested by police in Lubbock, Texas, after he brandished a semi-automatic rifle in front of a George Floyd protest posted a threat on Facebook saying he wanted to "off racists and MAGA people," officials stated. He allegedly shouted, "President Trump must die" and "this is a revolution" as authorities took him into custody.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Pre-Viral, George Floyd protests, GeorgeFloyd, Lubbock, Lubbock Police Department >
- Breitbart News 09:52June 2, 2020Minneapolis Calms as Massive Presence Law Enforcement Regains ControlA massive presence by law enforcement and National Guard members helped restore the peace in the twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul after several days of rioting and looting. Law enforcement officials successfully implemented a curfew and arrested some protesters who violated the order -- bringing a night of peace to the city.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Politics, George Floyd, George Floyd riots, Minneapolis, Minneapolis Riots, National Guard >
- Breitbart News 06:32May 31, 2020WARNING GRAPHIC: Dallas Protesters Beat Man to Near-Death Outside StoreA video of the George Floyd protest in Dallas appears to show a man being beaten nearly to death by the crowd. The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword, a report states.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Pre-Viral, Dallas, Dallas Police Department, George Floyd >
- Breitbart News 03:56May 31, 2020Protesters at Texas Capitol Turn Violent, Overturn/Vandalize Police VehiclesProtesters at the Texas Capitol in Austin turned violent on Saturday, overturning one Department of Public Safety vehicle and vandalizing another. The protesters also destroyed property on the grounds of the state’s capitol building. During a protest that lasted several
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Social Justice >
- Breitbart News 01:25May 11, 2020GRAPHIC: Cartel Gunmen Kill 8 Innocent Victims in Mexican Border State StoreA group of cartel gunmen killed eight innocent victims as they bought food at a convenience store in the Mexican border state of Tamaulipas. No criminal organization took credit for the attack despite the region being in the middle of a fierce turf war between several cartels.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Crime, Border Violence, Cartel Violence >
- Breitbart News 22:11May 7, 2020April Border Patrol Apprehensions Drop 84 Percent from Last YearThe apprehension of migrants along the southwestern border with Mexico during the month of April fell 84 percent from the same month in 2019. Agents apprehended a total of 15,862 migrants after they illegally crossed the border.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, coronavirus, Human Smuggling, Southwest Border Migration Report, U.S. Border Patrol >
- Breitbart News 19:24May 7, 2020Texas Supreme Court Orders Release of Jailed Hair Salon OwnerThe Supreme Court of Texas ordered the release of Salon Á la Mode owner Shelley Luther Thursday morning. A Texas district court judge ordered her jailed for seven days earlier this week after declaring her to be in contempt of court regarding a Dallas County stay at home order that closed non-essential businesses.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Health, Pre-Viral, Salon Á la Mode >
- Breitbart News 03:32May 7, 2020WashPost: Donald Trump Demands Cost Estimates for Painting the Border WallPresident Donald Trump has asked contractors to provide price estimates for painting the border wall with sun-absorbing black paint, according to the Washington Post.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Politics, Border Wall, catch and release, Donald Trump, Immigrant, Migrant, migration >
- Breitbart News 21:34May 6, 2020Texas Attorney General: Jailing Salon Owner Was a 'Shameful Abuse'Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton called the jailing of a Dallas salon owner "excessive" and a "shameful abuse" as they called for her to release. A district court judge ordered the salon owner and mother jailed for seven days for re-opening her salon during the Coronavirus lockdown imposed by Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Health, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, COVID-19, Dallas County, Greg Abbott, Ken Paxton, Salon Á la Mode, Ted Cruz >
- Breitbart News 04:39May 6, 2020Watch: Texas Salon Owner Refuses to Apologize to Judge for Working to Feed Her Kids During LockdownA Dallas hair salon owner in a contempt hearing for re-opening her business under lockdown told the judge that "feeding my kids is not selfish." Her comments came after the judge offered her the opportunity to avoid jail time by apologizing and admitting she her actions were wrong.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Health, Pre-Viral, Clay Jenkins, coronavirus, COVID-19, Dallas County, Dallas County Judge, Salon Á la Mode, Texas >
- Breitbart News 00:16May 6, 2020REPORT: Texas Hair Salon Owner Gets Jail Sentence for Violating Coronavirus Lockdown OrderA Dallas hair salon owner who defied a Coronavirus lockdown order will spend seven days in jail, according to a local news report. The salon owner refused to keep her business closed and defied a direct cease and desist order from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins in April.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Health, Pre-Viral, Clay Jenkins, coronavirus, COVID-19, Dallas County Judge, Salon Á la Mode >