- Coindesk 17:00August 21, 2019SEC Approves Blockchain Tech Startup Securitize to Record Stock TransfersToken issuance tech provider Securitize has registered as a transfer agent with the SEC, a move it says will boost blockchain adoption.
< Regulation, News, Legal, Business News, US & Canada >
- Coindesk 14:00August 21, 2019Cryptopia Exchange Kept Users’ Cryptos in Pooled Wallet: LiquidatorThe liquidator for the collapsed Cryptopia exchange says the way the platform was managed is slowing up the task of determining user holdings.
< Exchanges, News, Business News, Crime, Hacks, Cryptopia >
- Coindesk 13:10August 21, 2019Bitcoin Miners Halt Operations as Rainstorm Triggers Mudslides in ChinaA severe rainstorm in China's southwest has led to fatal mudslides, causing some local hydropower plants and bitcoin miners to halt operations.
< Mining, News, Business News, Bitcoin Mining, China, Weather >
- Coindesk 16:00August 20, 2019It Took 18 Months, But This Blockchain Securities Firm Got the Nod From FINRAFINRA has approved iownit as a broker-dealer, clearing the firm to offer digital securities on a private Hyperledger blockchain.
< Regulation, Markets, News, Business News, Capital Markets, US & Canada, FINRA, Post Trade, Hyperledger Fabric >
- Coindesk 13:10August 20, 2019Deloitte Launches ‘Blockchain In a Box’ to Help Enterprises Showcase TechThe "Big Four" professional services firm has launched a plug-and-play product aimed to help enterprises demo blockchain solutions.
< News, Business News, Technology News, Technology, Deloitte >
- Coindesk 13:01August 19, 2019Rakuten’s Crypto Exchange Has Launched for Trading in 3 CryptosThe Japanese e-commerce giant's Rakuten Wallet exchange has gone live for spot trading of bitcoin, ether and bitcoin cash against the yen.
< Exchanges, News, Business News, Markets News, Japan, Rakuten >
- Coindesk 12:15August 19, 2019Silvergate Bank Eyes Crypto-Collateralized Loans for InstitutionsSilvergate Bank, one of the cryptocurrency industry's few go-to financial service providers, is planning to become a crypto lender.
< News, Business News, Banking, Banks, Lending, Silvergate Bank >
- Coindesk 11:00August 19, 2019Alive, Thriving and Totally Unauthorized: Inside the Underground Market for Telegram’s CryptocurrencyTelegram forbade investors from selling their gram tokens before launch. Yet the secondary market for grams is lively – and rife with risk.
< Exchanges, News, Business News, Capital Markets, Investors, Companies, Telegram, Telegram Open Network >