- Business Insider 17:24April 6, 2021You could win $500,000 from the US government for designing the next generation of face masksContestants must solve common face mask problems like skin irritation, foggy glasses, and improper fitting.
< Healthcare, News, Face masks, Department of Health and Human Services, COVID-19, Pandemic, Respiratory illness, CDC, CVS, Anthony Fauci >
- Breitbart News 19:30April 5, 2021Florida Opens Coronavirus Vaccine Eligibility for All 16 and OlderFlorida has officially opened vaccine eligibility for all adults in the state after prioritizing seniors in the early months of vaccine rollout.
< Health, Politics, Science, coronavirus, CVS, Florida, Publix, Ron DeSantis, Vaccine, Walgreens >
- Business Insider 00:28April 2, 2021I got the COVID-19 vaccine at a CVS, and it was so fast and efficient that it's not hard to understand how the chain has already vaccinated 10 million AmericansGetting vaccinated for COVID-19 at CVS was incredibly easy and efficient, from top to bottom, and I'm so glad I went there.
< Retail, Healthcare, CVS, Vaccine, pfizer vaccine, Pfizer, COVID, COVID-19, coronavirus, Pandemic >
- Business Insider 15:42April 1, 2021CVS has given more than 10 million COVID-19 vaccine dosesCVS said it now has the capacity to administer up to 25 million shots per month across 44 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, DC.
< Healthcare, News, CVS, COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine, coronavirus, Pharmacy >
- Business Insider 19:07March 30, 2021CVS vaccine appointments are fully booked in nearly every New York county hours after eligibility opened up to people 30 or olderAndrew Cuomo announced all New Yorkers over 30-years-old would be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine starting Tuesday, March 30 at 8 a.m.
< Healthcare, News, CVS, Vaccine, COVID-19 vaccine, Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo, coronavirus >
- Business Insider 19:27March 13, 2021CVS expands its COVID-19 vaccine program to 29 states as more doses become availableCVS is expanding coronavirus vaccine efforts, now with the capacity to administer 20-25 million shots per month, according to CEO Karen S. Lynch.
< Healthcare, News, CVS, COVID, Vaccinations, Pandemic, Pharmacy >
- Business Insider 01:57March 11, 2021The CDC is reportedly eyeing a 'promising' partnership with Dollar General to bring vaccines to rural communities, and Target is expanding access to shots with in-store CVS clinicsTarget began rolling out vaccine doses through in-store CVS pharmacies in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, among others.
< Retail, Healthcare, News, Dollar General, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Costco, Publix, Walmart, kroger, Rite Aid >
- Business Insider 02:47March 3, 2021Retail advertising's growing painsRetail media faces growing pains, Google's 'sweetheart deals', and The New York Times a-changing.
< Advertising, Media, Nordic, Newsletter, New York Times, Amazon advertising, Walmart advertising, CVS, Google, Ad Tech >
- Business Insider 17:02February 25, 2021CEOs like Google's Sundar Pichai and Microsoft's Satya Nadella are among the most overpaid CEOs, according to a new reportNine companies have been repeat offenders on As You Sow's report detailing the 100 most overpaid CEOs, including Walt Disney, Goldman Sachs, and IBM.
< Tech Insider, News, CEO], As You Sow, Alphabet, Discovery, CVS, Walt Disney Company, Kraft Heinz Company, Intel, fox corporation, T-Mobile, Fidelity National Information Services, Comcast, Activision Blizzard, General Electric, Microsoft, McKesson, Facebook >
- Business Insider 19:48February 24, 2021CVS locations in these 17 states will get more vaccines this weekCVS's vaccine rollout plan now includes six new states and will continue to expand as more supply becomes available, the company said.
< Healthcare, News, CVS, Walgreens, COVID, Vaccine >
- Business Insider 23:01February 23, 2021Masks will be needed until at least 2022 'for the safety of the nation,' says CVS chiefUntil enough people have received the COVID-19 vaccine and further studies show whether those immunized can carry the virus, masks will be needed.
< Retail, News, Healthcare, CVS, COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer, Moderna, Women CEOs, facemasks >
- Business Insider 20:21February 19, 2021Walmart is slowing its healthcare pushThese are the top stories written by Business Insider's healthcare team for the week ending February 19.
< Healthcare, Dispensed, coronavirus, Amazon, CVS Health, Walmart Health >
- Business Insider 18:22February 19, 2021Walmart is slowing its ambitious push into healthcare, employees and leaked documents revealIn 2018, Walmart's board signed off a plan to build 4,000 health clinics across the US. Now the strategy is in flux.
< Healthcare, Retail, Walmart, Walmart Health, Primary Care, Healthcare, Dispensed, eCommerce, Amazon, CVS, Walgreens >
- Business Insider 16:25February 16, 2021CVS says it has given more than 3 million coronavirus vaccines, as it posts rising revenues of $269 billionCVS posted a 4.6% rise in total revenues for 2020, but its fourth-quarter net income plummeted by more than 40% thanks in part to the pandemic.
< Healthcare, Retail, CVS, CVS Health, coronavirus vaccine, coronavirus, Healthcare >
- Business Insider 16:41February 4, 2021Pharmacy giants stand to profit from vaccinesThese are Business Insider's biggest healthcare stories for February 4.
< Healthcare, Dispensed, coronavirus, Vaccine, Walgreens, CVS Health, GW Pharma >
- Business Insider 21:34February 3, 2021COVID vaccines will be available at thousands of pharmacies across the US starting February 11Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens are among the chains that will vaccinate people at no charge.
< Science, News, News, Science, Healthcare, COVID-19 vaccine, CDC, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart >
- Business Insider 02:15January 21, 2021Insider Retail: Logistics startups look to micro-warehouses and the vaccine rollout hits retail storesThe biggest retail stories of the week, including the industry's vaccine rollout and big growth in micro-warehouses.
< Retail, Vaccine, E-Commerce, Retail, Retail Apocalypse, Micro Warehouse, CVS, Wallgreens, kroger >
- Business Insider 23:57January 19, 2021Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's will drop My Pillow products from stores after its CEO spread election conspiracy theoriesBoth retailers said weak customer demand led to axing the brand, but My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell blamed social media pressure by "leftist groups."
< Retail, Politics, News, News UK, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Dominion, Donald Trump, 2020 Elections, Retail, CVS, Wayfair, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's >
- Business Insider 17:00January 18, 2021Health professionals slam Walgreens and CVS for 'fiasco' vaccine rollout to nursing homesCVS and Walgreens have a virtual monopoly on nursing home COVID-19 vaccinations in most states. But local officials are frustrated at the progress.
< Politics, Retail, Healthcare, News UK, coronavirus, coronavirus vaccine, CVS, Walgreens, Donald Trump, HHS >
- Business Insider 06:23January 14, 2021New York retail pharmacies will begin administering coronavirus doses on Thursday, kicking off a wider vaccine rollout across statesThe nation's 40,000 retail pharmacies have the capacity to vaccinate 100 million people in just 30 days.
< Science, News, coronavirus, COVID-19 vaccine, Pharmacy, New York, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Costco >
- Business Insider 17:11December 17, 2020Coronavirus vaccines, comparedThese are Business Insider's biggest healthcare stories for December 17.
< Healthcare, Dispensed, Vaccine, coronavirus, CVS Health, Pfizer, Moderna, FDA, Operation Warp Speed >
- Business Insider 03:42December 17, 2020CVS Health is giving $250 pandemic bonuses to nearly 200,000 of its workersThe pharmacy giant is planning to give the bonuses to 200,000 of its workers in January to reward them for their work during the pandemic.
< Healthcare, Retail, CVS, Dispensed, Healthcare, CVS Health, coronavirus >
- Business Insider 21:02December 10, 2020The biggest nursing home chain in the US is sounding off about a potentially messy COVID-19 vaccine rollout for seniors, as a patchwork of state vaccination plans emergesThe chief medical officer of nursing home company Genesis HealthCare said West Virginia could complicate efforts for a smooth vaccine rollout.
< Healthcare, Dispensed, CVS, Walgreens, COVID-19, Vaccines, nursing homes >
- Business Insider 21:55November 20, 2020Morgan Stanley predicts it will take 4 to 9 months to vaccinate the rest of the US after first responders and vulnerable peopleAnalysts also predict that CVS and Walgreens will "take on a meaningful role" and provide up to 50% of all vaccines in the US.
< Science, News, Morgan Stanley, Business News Desk, Vaccine, COVID-19, Walgreens, CVS >
- Business Insider 17:20November 17, 2020Pharmacy stocks are getting Amazon'd as the consumer giant pushes into online prescriptions — and CVS and Walgreens are tankingAmazon's foray into prescription drugs has been in the works for some time, first hinted by its 2018 acquisition of PillPack for $753 million.
< Markets, Amazon, Amazon stock, Walgreens, CVS, CVS stock price, walgreens stock price, Pharmacy, Prescription drugs, Prescriptions, amazon pharmacy >
- Business Insider 01:36November 13, 2020Dozens of pharmacies, including those inside Walmart, Costco, and Kroger stores, will now be able to administer COVID vaccines when they're availableThe US Department of Health and Human Services just announced a partnership with large pharmacy chains to distribute an eventual COVID-19 vaccine.
< Healthcare, News, CVS, Walmart, coronavirus, Costco, coronavirus vaccine, COVID-19 vaccine >
- Business Insider 15:14November 12, 2020Retailers like Walmart and Target will be closed on Thanksgiving this year but some stores are still opening for the holiday. Here's the list.Retailers like Walmart that have been open on Thanksgiving for Black Friday deals will be closed this year.
< Retail, Retail, Thanksgiving, Wegmans, Whole Foods, CVS, Big Lots, Meijer, Hy-Vee, H-E-B >
- Business Insider 19:08November 11, 2020Self-driving delivery startup Nuro just raised $500 million to help make automated pizza and grocery delivery a reality — here's how it worksNuro has partnered with a variety of companies, including Walmart, Domino's Pizza, CVS Pharmacy, and Krogers.
< Transportation, Tech Insider, Nuro, autonomous vehicle, kroger, Walmart, CVS, Domino's Pizza, Baillie Gifford, Fidelity Management and Research, Greylock Partners, Softbank >
- Business Insider 19:59November 6, 2020An election week for the history booksThese are the top stories written by Business Insider's healthcare team for the week ending November 6.
< Healthcare, Dispensed, Health Insurers, CVS Health, Humana, biogen, Alzheimer's Disease >
- Business Insider 19:03November 6, 2020CVS will become the biggest Fortune 500 company to be run by a woman as Karen Lynch becomes CEOBecause CVS Health ranks fifth on the Fortune 500, the company will become the most valuable one led by a woman.
< Healthcare, News, Karen Lynch, CVS, CEOs, Healthcare, Women in Business >
- Observer 18:34October 30, 2020Airlines and Supermarkets Try to Save COVID-19 Testing From Its Disaster State"They should run the headline every day, 'U.S. testing system worst in the world,'" Bill Gates said earlier this week.
< Coronavirus, Covid-19, Covid-19 test, CVS, Kroger, United Airline >
- Business Insider 04:31October 26, 2020How Quibi fell apart in 199 daysHere are the top media and advertising stories from Business Insider for October 26.
< Advertising, Media, Marketing, Advertising, Penske, iHeartMedia, podcast advertising, E-commerce advertising, CVS, Amazon, Walmart, The Richards Group >
- Petapixel 20:15October 20, 2020Google’s Subscription-Based AI-Powered Photo Printing Service is BackIn February of this year, Google introduced a photo printing service powered by artificial intelligence. It would select, print, and send you your “best” photos every month, but the trial service was halted in June with the hopes of evolving the program and making it more widely available – now it’s back. Google initially set […]
< News, Technology, cloudphotos, cvspharmacy, google, googleai, googlephotos, googlephotosapp, photoprinting, walgreens, walmart >
- Business Insider 18:39October 19, 2020CVS is hiring 15,000 new staff to cope with an expected rise of COVID-19 cases and the potential rollout of a vaccineCVS says the new employees, mainly pharmacy technicians, will be able to give COVID-19 tests — and potentially vaccines, too.
< Retail, CVS, Pharmacy, Vaccine, vaccination, coronavirus, COVID-19, COVID-19 tests, COVID-19 vaccine, Coronavirus tests, coronavirus testing >