- Breitbart News 04:50February 19, 2021Senate GOP: Biden Amnesty Floods U.S. Workforce During Coronavirus CrisisSenate Republicans are lining up to oppose President Joe Biden's massive amnesty plan that would legalize between 11 to 22 million illegal aliens and increase legal immigration levels all while more than 17 million Americans remain jobless.
< Economy, Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, Bill Hagerty, Chain Migration, foreign workers, illegal immigration, Joe Biden, labor market, Marco Rubio, Mike Braun, Mo Brooks, STEM, Tom Cotton >
- Breitbart News 06:36October 24, 2020Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise PolicyJoe Biden's open-borders migration policy ignores the obvious way for the government to raise Americans' wages, Sen. Tom Cotton told SiriusXM's Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
< Economy, Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, Chain Migration, e-verify, Joe Biden, Tom Cotton, visa workers, wages, Wuhan coronavirus >
- Breitbart News 05:58October 5, 2020Pew Research: Mass Immigration Drives Up Democrat Support in Swing StatesMass immigration to the United States is likely driving up support in key swing states as foreign-born voters and the U.S.-born children of immigrants increasingly account for the electorate, a Pew Research Center analysis reveals.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, Chain Migration, Democrats, legal immigration, mass immigration, Pew Research, PEW Research Center, swing states >
- Breitbart News 01:19September 13, 2020Donald Trump Touts 'Pro-American Immigration' StrategyPresident Donald Trump says he is pushing for "pro-American immigration" policies, marking a huge rhetorical jump from the pro-business cliches and slogans preferred by establishment leaders and lobbies.
< Economy, Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, Barack Obama, Chad Wolf, Chain Migration, Joe Biden, Nation of Immigrants, Open Borders, Outsourcing, visa workers >
- Breitbart News 02:46September 3, 2020Data: New Foreign-Born Voters in Swing States Exceed 2016 Margins of VictoryThe number of new foreign-born voters, naturalized since 2014, exceeds the 2016 margins of victory in a number of swing states, new data reveals.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, 2016 presidential election, Biden, Chain Migration, Green Cards, legal immigration, mass immigration, naturalized citizens, swing states, Trump >