- Breitbart News 18:47November 18, 2019Nolte: 'Regular Diplomatic Channels' Make a Mockery of the ConstitutionThere is only "regular diplomatic channel," and that is whatever the hell the president says it is.
< 2020 Election, Media, Politics, Barack Obama, Deep State, diplomacy, Donald Trump, impeachment, John Nolte >
- Breitbart News 17:00November 17, 2019Virgil: When the Deep State Was So Deep that It Reached to RussiaThe Ukraine investigation is far from over. Indeed, by the time it is over—or when the essential facts, at least, are clear enough—the skullduggery of the last decade might start to resemble the skullduggery of the 1940s.
< 2020 Election, National Security, Politics, communism, Deep State, impeachment, Russia, Soviet Union, World War II >
- Breitbart News 22:13November 10, 2019Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump's BackFormer U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly had tried to circumvent President Donald Trump and make their own policy decisions.
< 2020 Election, National Security, Politics, Deep State, impeachment inquiry, John Kelly, Nikki Haley, Rex Tillerson, Ukraine, Washington Post >
- Breitbart News 16:00November 10, 2019Virgil – Note to Democrat Impeachers: Custer Was Warned TooAs Democrats ride onto a political battlefield—The Battle of Impeachment—perhaps they are now wishing they had started their mission with more situational awareness.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Anonymous, Deep State, Donald Trump, Hunter Biden, impeachment, Joe Biden, Ukraine, whistleblower >
- Business Insider 21:39November 5, 2019Trump Jr.'s new book pushes a conspiracy theory that his father has been persecuted by the 'deep state,' which he compares to the FBI's harassment of Martin Luther King Jr.Associated Press/Matt Rourke Donald Trump Jr. in his new book compared the experiences of his father, President Donald Trump, to Martin Luther King Jr.'s.
Trump Jr. pushed conspiracy theories that so-called "deep state" elements of the federal government have been working against his father and compared this to the government-led efforts to discredit King.
"Even now there are forces deep inside our government trying to bury evidence of wrongdoing against my father," Trump Jr. wrote.
He added: "If you don't think something like that could ever happen, consider this: it's happened before — to, of all people, Martin Luther King Jr."
Trump Jr. wrote: "J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI kept a file on Dr. King for years ... After living through the past three years, can you honestly say that anything has really changed? Or is it more of the same?"
The FBI engaged in an extensive, intrusive operation with the goal of taking down King. There's no evidence of any comparable government-led campaign against Trump.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. Donald Trump Jr. in his new book, "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us," compared his father's experience to Martin Luther King Jr.'s as he pushed conspiracy theories about the intelligence community's opposition to the president.
A significant portion of Trump Jr.'s new book portrays the investigation into Russian election interference as a covert, unfair campaign to discredit President Donald Trump. See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: Extremists turned a frog meme into a hate symbol, but Hong Kong protesters revived it as an emblem of hopeSee Also:Despite low favorability ratings, Trump could have an even bigger electoral college advantage than he did in 2016Despite videos of a booing crowd, Trump compared the UFC fight he attended to one of his rallies'Fox & Friends' insists people were cheering for Trump at the UFC fight where he was booed
< Donald Trump, Jr., Martin Luther King Jr., Russia, FBI, deep state, President Donald Trump, >
- Breitbart News 16:19November 4, 2019Lawyer: Ukraine 'Whistleblower' Willing to Answer GOP Questions — in WritingZaid said the whistleblower would answer questions directly from Republican members “in writing, under oath & penalty of perjury.” Only queries seeking the person’s identity won’t be answered, he said.
< Politics, Deep State, Devin Nunes, Donald Trump, impeachment, Mark Zaid, Nancy Pelosi, Ukraine, whistleblower >
- Breitbart News 00:57November 2, 2019Mark Levin: National Security Council Is Exposed as 'A Rat's Nest'Appearing Thursday on the Fox News Channel's "Hannity," conservative radio host Mark Levin slammed the alleged so-called "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella and called the National Security Council a "rat's nest."
< Media, Politics, Deep State, Eric Ciaramella, Mark Levin, national security council >
- Breitbart News 04:06November 1, 2019Rush Limbaugh Mocks Alleged Whistleblower, ‘Leaker' Eric Ciaramella: 'Pajama Boy in the Obama Ad'Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh mocked Eric Ciaramella, who Real Clear Investigations suggests is likely the so-called Trump-Ukraine "whistleblower," calling the CIA analyst a "leaker" who resembles the "pajama boy" featured in a 2013 ad promoting Obamacare enrolled.
< Politics, Deep State, Donald Trump, Eric Ciaramella, impeachment, John Brennan, Obamacare, pajama boy, Robert Mueller, Rush Limbaugh >
- Breitbart News 03:00November 1, 2019Former CIA Acting Director on Impeachment Inquiry: 'Thank God for the Deep State'Former CIA Acting Director John McLaughlin lauded the "Deep State" for its role in the House Democrats' partisan impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.
< Politics, CIA, Deep State, impeachment, John McLaughlin >
- Breitbart News 17:01October 31, 2019Report: Schiff’s Latest Star Impeachment Witness Provided More False Testimony Regarding Key White House OfficialMore false testimony was provided during a secret deposition run by House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) in a secure room away from the public.
< Politics, Adam Schiff, Alexander Vindman, Deep State, Devin Nunes, Donald Trump, Fiona Hill, impeachment, Kash Patel, leaks, Lee Smith, NSC >
- Breitbart News 18:01October 30, 2019Pollak: New Lee Smith Book Should Stop 'Impeachment Inquiry' in Its TracksLee Smith's "The Plot Against the President" suggests the present "impeachment inquiry" is the fruit of a poisoned tree.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Adam Schiff, coup, Deep State, Devin Nunes, Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton, House Intelligence Committee, impeachment inquiry, James Comey, Lee Smith, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, Russia collusion, Ukraine, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 06:27October 29, 2019New 'Impeachment Inquiry' Star Witness Admits Protecting the 'Interagency'Alexander Vindman's concern for the "consensus views of the interagency" on Ukraine informed his approach to the president's call with Zelensky.
< Media, National Security, Politics, Adam Schiff, Alexander Vindman, Deep State, House Intelligence Committee, impeachment inquiry, national security council, New York Times, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky >
- Breitbart News 03:49October 25, 2019Reports: DOJ Review of Russia Probe Origins Is Now Criminal InvestigationThe Department of Justice's sweeping review into the origins of its Trump-Russia probe is now a criminal investigation.
< Politics, Deep State, DOJ, Justice Department, spygate >
- Breitbart News 05:35October 23, 2019New York Times Editorial Board Member: 'Trump Is Right: The Deep State Is Alive and Well'Liberals have scoffed at Trump's claim of a "deep state" undermining him, but the New York Times admitted the "deep state is alive and well."
< 2020 Election, Politics, anonymous senior White House official, Deep State, impeach, impeachment, New York Times, whistleblower >
- Breitbart News 19:17October 14, 2019Taibbi: Impeaching Trump Would Establish 'Intelligence Community Veto over Elections'Rolling Stone contributing editor Matt Taibbi reframes the House Democrats' impeachment inquiry — and its latest development in the arrest of two associates of Rudy Giuliani — as a "permanent coup" against President Trump playing out more slowly than coups he has experienced firsthand in other nations.
< Media, Politics, Deep State, Donald Trump, Matt Taibbi, Ukraine >
- Breitbart News 16:44October 8, 2019Report: WH Official Told 'Whistleblower' Trump's Ukraine Call Was 'Crazy,' 'Frightening'The partisan CIA officer behind a so-called "whistleblower" complaint wrote that a White House official described President Donald Trump's call with Ukraine as "crazy" and "frightening," according to a report.
< Politics, Deep State, Donald Trump, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, whistleblower, White House >
- Breitbart News 03:30October 8, 2019Fitton: Judicial Watch Uncovers Rosenstein Email to Mueller: ‘The Boss’ Doesn’t Know We’re TalkingRod Rosenstein, formerly the deputy attorney general, is a key figure in enabling, at a minimum, the Deep State’s seditious attacks on President Trump.
< Politics, 25th Amendment, Andrew McCabe, Deep State, DOJ, FBI, impeachment, Judicial Watch, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein >
- Breitbart News 18:44October 7, 2019Exclusive — Stephen Miller Warns America: ‘Do Not Be a Bystander to History’; the ‘Fate of the Future of the Country’ Is 'in Your Hands’Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, told Breitbart News Sunday on Sunday evening that if the American people get involved, they can make a massive difference in the fight to stand alongside President Trump amid leftist Democrat and deep state efforts to impeach him.
< Politics, Deep State, Democrats, Donald Trump, Globalists, impeachment, Stephen Miller, White House >
- Breitbart News 07:18October 7, 2019Exclusive— Stephen Miller Exposes the Deep State: ‘A Collection of Permanent Bureaucrats Enmeshed Inside the Federal Government’Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, joined Breitbart News Sunday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel this weekend to expose the deep state: forces he said are driving the effort by Democrats to proceed with impeachment against the president.
< Politics, Radio, Deep State, DOJ, FBI, intelligence community, leakers, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Sally Yates, Stephen Miller, travel ban, whistleblower >
- Breitbart News 22:46October 1, 2019Chuck Grassley Defends Deep State Complaint: Hearsay ‘Should Not Be Rejected out of Hand'Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) issued a statement Tuesday defending a so-called "whistleblower complaint" after the transcript of a phone call between President Trump and the leader of Ukraine invalidated the anonymous bureaucrat's characterization of the conversation.
< Politics, Chuck Grassley, Deep State, Donald Trump, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Ukraine >
- Breitbart News 21:42October 1, 2019Fred Fleitz: 'Whistleblower' Checked Firsthand Evidence Boxes, 'Confirms' He 'Is a Liar'An anonymous bureaucrat -- marketed as a "whistleblower" by news media outlets such as CNN -- who filed a complaint alleging misconduct on the part of President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky -- falsely claimed to have "firsthand information," said Fred Fleitz, president and CEO of the Center for Security Policy.
< National Security, Politics, Radio, CIA, Deep State, Donald Trump, Fred Fleitz, whistleblower >
- Breitbart News 00:41September 27, 2019Report: ‘Whistleblower’ Falsely Claimed State Dept. Official Was on Trump-Ukraine CallA CIA officer falsely claimed in his so-called "whistleblower" complaint that U.S. State Department Counselor Ulrich Brechbuhl was present during President Donald Trump's July telephone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to CBS News.
< Politics, CIA, Deep State, Donald Trump, impeachment, State Department, Ukraine, Ulrich Brechbuhl >
- Breitbart News 23:47September 26, 2019Blue State Blues: Deep State Coup, Part TwoThere is no other way to describe the Democrats' attempt at impeaching President Donald Trump except as a Deep State coup d'état.
< 2020 Election, National Security, Politics, coup, Deep State, FBI, impeach, impeachment, Joe Biden, Mark Levin, Robert Mueller, Russia collusion, special counsel, Volodymyr Zelensky >
- Breitbart News 23:44September 26, 2019Steve Scalise: Deep State Bureaucrat ‘Doesn't Meet the Standard of a Whistleblower’A bureaucrat framed as a "whistleblower" by assorted news media outlets "doesn't meet the standard of a whistleblower," said Steve Scalise.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Deep State, Donald Trump, impeachment, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Steve Scalise, Ukraine >
- Breitbart News 21:05September 26, 2019Report: Federal Worker Who Made Complaint Is CIA OfficerThe partisan federal employee who issued a complaint regarding President Donald Trump's July phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky is a CIA officer who was previously "detailed to work at the White House," according to the New York Times.
< Politics, CIA, Deep State, Donald Trump, Hunter Biden, impeachment, Joe Biden, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky >
- Breitbart News 19:14September 21, 2019Peter Schweizer on Whistleblower: Media Trying to Turn a Biden Scandal into a Trump Scandal"They're trying to turn what was a Biden scandal into a Trump scandal," Peter Schweizer said of the Washington Post's and other news media outlets' framing of a "whistleblower" making headlines this week, offering his remarks on Friday's edition of SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Brandon Darby.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Burisma, Burisma Holdings, Corruption, Deep State, Donald Trump, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Peter Schweizer, swamp, Ukraine, whistleblower >
- Coindesk 05:35September 20, 2019Byrne Sells Overstock Stake to Buy Crypto and Battle ‘Deep State’Former Overstock CO Patrick Byrne dumped his 13% stake in the company he founded to buy cryptocurrency and gold as he prepares to battle his enemies.
< News, SEC, Patrick Byrne, Overstock.com, Deep State >
- New York Magazine 18:46August 29, 2019Justice Department Report: Comey Broke Law With Leaks, But Not Enough to Justify ProsecutionA report from the Inspector General of the Department of Justice on former FBI director James Comey’s handling of documents involving his interactions with the president harshly criticized him for breaking the law–but not enough to be prosecuted.
< politics, james comey, donald trump, department of justice, inspector general report, leaks, deep state, the fbi >
- New York Magazine 18:46August 29, 2019Justice Department Report: Comey Broke Rules With Leaks, But Not Enough to Justify ProsecutionA report from the Inspector General of the Department of Justice on former FBI director James Comey’s handling of documents involving his interactions with the president harshly criticized him for breaking FBI rules–but not enough to be prosecuted.
< politics, james comey, donald trump, department of justice, inspector general report, leaks, deep state, the fbi >
- Breitbart News 17:20August 29, 2019DOJ Declines to Prosecute James Comey for Leaking Classified InformationThe Justice Department's inspector general on Thursday published a report stating fired FBI Director James Comey broke bureau policy by leaking several memos with classified information.
< Crime, Politics, Deep State, DOJ, FBI, James Comey, Justice Department, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 15:41August 23, 2019CNN Signs Fired FBI Official Andrew McCabe as ContributorCNN has hired fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as a contributor, the network announced Friday morning.
< Media, Politics, Andrew McCabe, CNN, Deep State, FBI >
- Observer 00:03August 23, 2019Overstock’s ‘Blockchain Guru’ CEO Resigns Amid Bizarre Russian Spy ExposéOverstock's big crypto news this week was completely overshadowed by CEO Patrick Byrne's personal drama
< bitcoin, blockchain, CEO change, Cryptocurrency, deep state, e-commerce, Medici Ventures, Overstock, tZero >
- Modern Tokyo Times 17:25August 6, 2019Hong Kong demonstrators need to avoid playing into the hands of ChinaHong Kong demonstrators need to avoid playing into the hands of China Kanako Itamae and Lee Jay Walker Modern Tokyo Times The centralized Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is worried about losing power concentration over Hong Kong. Equally, statements emanating out of America and the United Kingdom are angering China. This notably applies to Nancy Pelosi […]
< Asia, China, Geopolitics, Carrie Lam cracks, CCP and the Deep State, China unhappy with Lam, Deep State in China, Deep State in Hong Kong, Hong Kong in crisis, Lee Jay Walker, Modern Tokyo News, Modern Tokyo Times, Power concentration, Power concentration in China, Power concentration in Hong Kong, Tokyo news, Voilence in Hong Kong >
- Breitbart News 20:50August 1, 2019Report: DOJ Won't Prosecute James Comey for Memo LeaksThe Department of Justice has declined to prosecute fired FBI Director James Comey for leaking classified information after the matter was referred by the DOJ inspector general, according to a report.
< National Security, Politics, Deep State, DOJ, Donald Trump, FBI, James Comey, Justice Department, Michael Horowitz, Robert Mueller, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 17:25July 29, 2019John Brennan Calls DNI Pick John Ratcliffe a 'Servile Trump Loyalist'Former CIA Director John Brennan appears none-too-happy with President Donald Trump's selection for the next Director of National Intelligence, calling Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) a "servile Trump loyalist."
< Politics, Deep State, Director of National Intelligence (DNI), DNI, Donald Trump, John Brennan, John Ratcliffe, Robert Mueller, RussiaGate, spygate, U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) >
- Breitbart News 19:58July 12, 2019Exclusive: Farage Calls Darroch a 'Fanatical' Europhile and 'Globalist'Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage has said Sir Kim Darroch is a "fanatical" Europhile and a "globalist" who should have been replaced after the Trump victory.
< London / Europe, Politics, Radio, ambassador, Breitbart News Daily, Deep State, Donald Trump, globalist, Kim Darroch, Nigel Farage >
- Breitbart News 11:31June 23, 2019Delingpole: Three Years Ago We Voted Brexit. Here's the Real Reason We Haven't Yet Got It...Today is the third anniversary of the EU Referendum. Like all Brexiteers, I can remember exactly where I was when I heard the result. And more importantly, I remember exactly how it felt.
< London / Europe, Politics, Boris Johnson, Brexit, Brexiteers, Britain, Deep State, EU, EU referendum, European Union, Remoaners, Third Anniversary, United Kingdom >
- Observer 18:58June 17, 2019Battle of the Brahmins: How Trump Started a War Against the ‘Deep State’The venom is real, the gauntlet thrown, war has been declared.
< Brahmin, CIA, Civil War, Conspiracy Theories, deep state, Department of Justice, FBI, Fox News, Ivy League Schools, political elite, State Department >
- Breitbart News 07:15June 11, 2019John Durham Investigating Role of 'Foreign Intelligence Services' in Russia ProbeThe Department of Justice's investigation into the origins of 2016 Russia probe is “broad in scope and multifaceted” and will examine potential involvement of "foreign intelligence services," a top agency official said on Monday.
< Politics, Deep State, DOJ, Donald Trump, FBI, george papadopoulos, John Durham, Justice Department, Robert Mueller, spygate, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 00:30June 11, 2019John Brennan: 'Pathological Deceiver' Trump 'Rankles Me to No End'Former CIA Director John Brennan has once against spoken out against President Donald Trump, describing him in a recent interview as a "pathological deceiver" who "rankles" him "to no end."
< Media, Politics, CIA, Deep State, Donald Trump, FBI, John Brennan, spygate, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 20:22June 5, 2019Rand Paul: Deep State Ignored Order to Pull John Brennan's Security ClearanceAppearing Tuesday on CNN, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) slammed the intelligence community over a recent report claiming it defied an order from President Donald Trump to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan.
< Politics, Brianna Keilar, CIA, CNN, Deep State, Donald Trump, intelligence community, John Brennan, Rand Paul >
- Breitbart News 07:07June 4, 2019Aaron Klein: 'Joe Biden Has a Lot to Be Concerned About' Over Russia HoaxJoe Biden should worry if the Obama administration's surveillance of Donald Trump is "proven to be criminal," said Aaron Klein.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Aaron Klein, Barack Obama, Bob Mueller, CIA, Conspiracy, Deep State, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, James Comey, Joe Biden, John Brennan, loretta lynch, Obama administration, Robert Mueller, Russia, Russia collusion, Russia hoax, spygate, surveillance, Susan Rice, Trump Russia, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 05:58June 2, 2019James Comey Accuses AG Barr of 'Echoing Conspiracy Theories' in CBS InterviewFired FBI Director James Comey claims Attorney General William Barr is guilty of "echoing conspiracy theories" during a recent CBS interview, in what is the longtime law enforcement officer's latest attack on the Trump administration.
< Politics, Deep State, DOJ, Donald Trump, FBI, James Comey, John Durham, Justice Department, Mueller report, Robert Mueller, Trump-Russia collusion, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 15:46May 23, 2019Rand Paul Swipes Justin Amash's Impeachment Fever: 'Antithesis of Libertarianism'Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Wednesday said he disagrees with Rep. Justin Amash's (R-MI) remarks concerning President Donald Trump and impeachment, stating that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into now-debunked collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 presidential election was the “antithesis of libertarianism.”
< Politics, Deep State, Donald Trump, impeachment, jim lower, Justin Amash, Kevin McCarthy, Mueller report, obstruction of justice, Rand Paul, Robert Mueller >
- Breitbart News 00:15May 23, 2019Delingpole: EU Elections are The Final Vampire Screech of the Dying Deep StateHere are the three things which have most shocked and disgusted (though not surprised) me about the European Elections.
< London / Europe, Politics, Brexit Party, Deep State, electoral commission, EU Elections, Tommy Robinson, ukip, United Kingdom >