- Business Insider 18:51November 30, 2020Joe Biden may spark his first Senate confirmation fight after controversial pick for a top economic jobNeera Tanden was a key Clinton ally during her 2016 presidential run and sparred with Republicans during the Trump presidency.
< Politics, Markets, Policy, Economy, Joe Biden, Neera Tanden, Center for American Progress, Obamacare, Affordable Care Act, Congress, Republicans, Democrats >
- Breitbart News 16:41November 30, 2020Report: Democrats Planned to 'Ram All This Policy Down Their Throats' Until Republican House VictoriesDemocrats planned to "ram all this [left-wing] policy down their throats" until Republicans won unexpected House victories in the November election, the Los Angeles Times reported Monday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, red wave >
- Business Insider 00:13November 30, 2020Up to 87 million workers could lose access to paid leave next month if Congress doesn't pass another coronavirus relief packageExperts say the paid leave measure covered around half the US workforce. But it may expire during a perilous stretch of the pandemic.
< Politics, Economy, Democrats, Republicans, Paid Leave, family leave, Sick Leave, Coronavirus relief, Stimulus bill, Congress, Anthony Fauci, Unemployment benefits, Unemployment insurance >
- Business Insider 20:35November 29, 2020Obama's former top economist says Democrats should accept a smaller stimulus package now and try to pass a larger relief plan laterCongress has been gridlocked on another coronavirus relief plan since the spring, and Democrats have been pushing for a larger package for months.
< Politics, Economy, Policy, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Trump administration, Coronavirus relief, Stimulus, Unemployment benefits, Unemployment insurance, Stimulus checks, Nancy Pelosi, Congress, Republicans, Democrats >
- Business Insider 17:07November 29, 2020The contentious 1991 gubernatorial race in Louisiana between ex-KKK leader and Republican David Duke and Democrat Edwin Edwards shows the path forward for progressives in the South.Despite winning the presidency, Democrats had an awful 2020. Here's how progressives in the South can learn from history to pave a path forward.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, 2020 election, Politics, Democrats, South >
- Business Insider 16:27November 29, 20202020 shattered voting records. But once Trump is off the ballot, the GOP — and Democrats — may have trouble matching that turnout.Trump pushed rural voters to turn out for the GOP and suburban voters to turn out for Democrats. Can either party match that now that Trump is gone?
< Opinion, Politics, News, BI Commentary, Opinion, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Voter turnout, Republican Party, Democrats, Electoral College, 2024 election >
- The Guardian 11:00November 29, 2020Biden bids to placate the left as he builds centrist transition teamThe president-elect has brought in a mix of experience and diversity – but more telling is who Biden hasn’t appointedSo far, Joe Biden has avoided one of the biggest potential pitfalls of the transition process that will end with him moving into the White House: infuriating the left wing of the Democratic party. Related: Here's something to give thanks for this Thanksgiving: our democracy survived | Art Cullen Continue reading...
< Joe Biden, US politics, US news, World news, Democrats, Biden administration >
- The Guardian 13:30November 28, 2020Biden campaign boasts its voter outreach beat Obama's 'by a mile'Ashley Allison, the Biden-Harris campaign’s national coalitions director, describes how innovative approach helped reach key groups during pandemicAlthough the dust is still settling on the 2020 US presidential election it is clear this cycle was one of significant breakthroughs for Democrats. With historic voter turnout for recent times, Joe Biden’s team secured a Democratic win in Georgia, something that hadn’t happened since 1992, and there was record turnout among young people and Black Americans. Related: Joe Biden: Black Lives Matter activists helped you win Wisconsin. Don't forget us | Justin Blake Continue reading...
< US elections 2020, US politics, US news, Democrats, Joe Biden >
- The Guardian 14:35November 26, 2020Republicans are right: democracy is rigged. But they are the beneficiaries | Stephen HolmesConservatives relish the irony of Trump’s audacious reversal of the truth around rigging – because it distracts attention from their minority ruleThe Republican establishment, despite being unfairly advantaged by the skewed composition of the electoral college, by over-representation in the House due to partisan gerrymandering and in the Senate due to equal State suffrage, has been in no hurry to reject Donald Trump’s ludicrous allegation that the American electoral system is rigged to favor Democrats. Sweating the make-or-break Georgia runoffs, the party’s leaders are apparently frightened to cross the mad king, who owns their voters, lest he cause their ratings to plummet as he is doing with Fox News. But Republican complicity with this unprecedented attack on American democracy is not a matter of short-term expediency or fear of reprisals. It is much worse than that. Mitch McConnell and the others are not merely humoring the president until his mania subsides. Trump’s voters are the Republicans’ voters and the Republican party cannot easily cut them, and their deranged conspiracy theories, loose even after 20 January. Related: How do we avoid future authoritarians? Winning back the working class is key | Bernie Sanders Continue reading...
< US politics, Donald Trump, Republicans, Democrats >
- The Guardian 13:00November 26, 2020Biden says 'America is back' at the head of the table – but is that a good thing?After four years of Trump, many diplomats are hopeful – but US critics say the idea of a return to a ‘golden age’ is a delusionFor most of the world’s diplomats, Joe Biden’s foreign policy slogan “America is Back” is no metaphor.On global issues from climate change, to non-proliferation and human rights, the US under the Trump administration had literally gathered up its papers and pens and left the meeting room. Biden’s election victory and choice of committed internationalists to lead the foreign policy team, means that there will actually be someone sitting in what has been an empty chair. Continue reading...
< US foreign policy, US news, World news, United Nations, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats >
- Breitbart News 06:04November 26, 2020House Democrats Begin Drafting Amnesty Plan to Send to Joe BidenHouse Democrats have started drafting a plan to provide an amnesty for all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States, a proposal that Democrat Joe Biden has repeatedly said he will sign off on.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, House Democrats, illegal immigration, mass immigration, Southern Border, U.S.-Mexico border >
- Business Insider 01:37November 26, 2020Ilhan Omar starkly underperformed Biden in Minnesota with a third-party siphoning support and a well-funded GOP opponentOmar's underperformance was largely in line with down-ballot Democrats across the state, many of whom underperformed Biden in the suburbs.
< Politics, News, Ilhan Omar, The Squad, Democrats, Joe Biden, Minnesota, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 20:23November 25, 2020Obama: Not Easy to 'Unwind' Fox News, Rush Limbaugh Falsely Claiming 'White Males Are Victims'Former President Barack Obama explained Wednesday on "The Breakfast Club" radio show that it will take time to unwind the "Fox News and Rush Limbaugh" narrative that "white males are victims.
< Clips, Politics, Barack Obama, Democrats, Fox News, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh >
- Business Insider 01:03November 25, 2020Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is moving $455 billion of unspent stimulus money into a fund the incoming Biden administration can't deploy without CongressMnuchin's likely successor Janet Yellen won't be able to tap into the unused CARES Act money to support the economy at a perilous moment.
< Politics, Economy, Policy, Janet Yellen, Steven Mnuchin, Federal Reserve, Treasury Department, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Trump administration, Stimulus, Coronavirus relief, Unemployment benefits >
- Business Insider 22:48November 24, 2020A top Senate Democrat says a smaller stimulus package may be needed to get through winter monthsSen. Debbie Stabenow said a smaller aid package to support the economy until Biden is sworn in may be needed.
< Politics, Economy, Policy, Stimulus checks, Direct payments, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Unemployment benefits, Trump administration, White House, Congress, Republicans, Democrats >
- Business Insider 18:17November 24, 2020Democrats are waiting out Trump's 'temper tantrum,' but there may be long-term consequences of the GOP's election subversionThere's a broad consensus among Democrats that the party should stay focused on handling the pandemic and crafting a stimulus deal.
< Politics, News, President Donald Trump, Democrats, Democratic Party, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, analysis, 2020 election, GOP >
- Breitbart News 03:36November 24, 2020‘Deceitful Campaign Tactics to Manipulate Voters’: Democrats Aim to Create, Exploit Divisions Among GOP in Georgia RunoffsDemocrats from outside Georgia are actively engaged in an effort to create divisions among Republicans in the state.
< 2020 Election, Politics, David Perdue, Democrats, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Georgia, Joe Biden, Jon Ossoff, Kelly Loeffler, Mike Pence, Raphael Warnock, Senate >
- Breitbart News 23:13November 23, 2020Poll: Majority of Voters Want Republicans to Control Senate in 2021A majority of voters want Republicans to stay in control of the Senate in 2021 following the Georgia runoff races, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris poll.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, David Perdue, Democrats, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Kelly Loeffler, polls, Raphael Warnock, Republicans, U.S. Senate >
- Business Insider 18:33November 22, 2020As a former Democratic US Senator, I believe in Joe Biden. But I also believe his plan to raise corporate taxes will hurt the US economy when it needs help the mostFormer Democratic Senator Blanche Lincoln served on the Senate Finance Committee and believes that Biden's corporate tax rate is a mistake.
< Opinion, Politics, Economy, Opinion, BI Commentary, Democrats, tax rate, Economy, Joe Biden, Corporate Tax Rate, Tax Reform, GOP tax law, Tax Cut and Jobs Act >
- Breitbart News 21:19November 21, 2020Outside Groups Flooding Georgia with Ad Buys Before Senate RunoffsOutside groups are gearing up to buy ad reservations in Georgia before the Senate runoffs, according to data from the ad tracking firm AdImpact.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, David Perdue, Democrats, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Republicans, runoff election >
- Breitbart News 07:44November 21, 2020Maher: Democrats Who Preach Mask-Wearing 'Keep Getting Caught Doing What We're Not Allowed to'On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher criticized “Democrats, who are always preaching wearing the masks,” for repeatedly “getting caught doing what we’re not allowed to do.” Maher stated, “They can all jump in a lake. …
< Clips, Entertainment, Politics, Bill Maher, coronavirus, Democrats, Gavin Newsom >
- Breitbart News 23:26November 20, 2020Nancy Pelosi: House Democrats Received 'Mandate' Despite Losing SeatsHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) insisted during a Friday press conference that House Democrats received a "mandate" to pursue their progressive agenda based on the 2020 election results, despite several losing seats, because they collectively garnered "nearly 2 million more votes than Donald Trump."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Democrats, House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi >
- Business Insider 20:35November 20, 2020President-elect Joe Biden just turned 78. Here's how he went from 'Middle-Class Joe' to millionaire.President-elect Joe Biden, who turns 78 on November 20, made his fortune mostly after 2016 through book royalties and speaking engagements.
< Politics, Features, Arts & Culture, Joe Biden, 2020 democrats, 2020 election, Jill Biden, Beau Biden, BI Select, Politics, Wealth, Net Worth >
- Business Insider 07:01November 20, 2020Democrats send letter to GSA head Emily Murphy demanding to know why the Biden-Harris transition has not begun"We have been extremely patient, but we can wait no longer," the lawmakers wrote in a letter to GSA Administrator Emily Murphy.
< Politics, House oversight and reform committee, Democrats, General Services Administration, Election 2020, presidential transition >
- Breitbart News 01:56November 20, 2020House Democrats Block Small Business Aid Extension for 40th TimeHouse Democrats on Thursday blocked a Republican motion to extend small business aid for the 40th time since August.
< Economy, Health, Politics, Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Paycheck Protection Program, PPP, Steve Chabot >
- Business Insider 23:53November 19, 2020Rudy Giuliani's hair dye trickled down his face at a wild press conference that baselessly alleged election fraud and somehow featured 'My Cousin Vinny'Someone who was running the Trump campaign's feed of the presser was overheard saying, "You see f---ing Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face?"
< Politics, News, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Joe Biden, Democrats, Republicans, analysis >
- Business Insider 20:28November 19, 2020Here's why a stimulus package with $1,200 checks may not be passed until Biden takes office in JanuaryTrump's refusal to concede the election to Biden has spilled over to Capitol Hill and contributed to the gridlock.
< Stimulus bill, Coronavirus relief, Donald Trump, stimulus check, Unemployment aid, Unemployment benefits, Trump administration, White House, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, analysis >
- The Guardian(UK) 21:36November 18, 2020'Pathetic' Trump denounced over Krebs firing as campaign presses for recountsSenior House Democrat says Trump ‘views truth as his enemy’Campaign seeks recounts and investigations in key statesDonald Trump was condemned by opponents on Wednesday for firing the senior official who disputed his baseless claims of election fraud, as the president pressed on with his increasingly desperate battle to overturn Joe Biden’s victory. Related: Biden to consult with frontline workers as US approaches 250,000 coronavirus deaths – live Continue reading...
< Donald Trump, US elections 2020, US politics, US news, Democrats, Republicans, Joe Biden, World news >
- Business Insider 21:23November 18, 2020White House chief of staff Mark Meadows says he 'can't guarantee' the federal government will avoid a shutdown next month"Obviously, we want to keep the government funded," Meadows said per a Capitol Hill pool report. Both parties are negotiating on new spending bills.
< Politics, Economy, Policy, Donald Trump, Mark Meadows, Trump administration, White House, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Coronavirus relief, Stimulus, Chuck Schumer, Unemployment benefits >
- Breitbart News 18:44November 18, 2020Democrats Nominate Nancy Pelosi as House SpeakerHouse Democrats nominated Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to serve another term as speaker, likely making her the next leader of Congress’s lower chamber.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Hakeem Jeffries, House Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Xochitl Torres Small, Yvette Herrell >
- Business Insider 02:45November 18, 2020Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer call on Republicans to restart negotiations on another stimulus packageIn a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Democratic congressional leaders said they urgently want to restart COVID-19 relief talks.
< Politics, Economy, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell, White House, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Unemployment benefits, Unemployment insurance, Direct payments, Stimulus checks, Donald Trump, Trump administration >
- Business Insider 23:26November 17, 2020Mitch McConnell rips into the $3.4 trillion Democratic stimulus plan as 'unserious'McConnell blasted the Democratic coronavirus relief plan a day after Biden implored Congress to pass it.
< Politics, Economy, Markets, Unemployment benefits, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Trump administration, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Stimulus checks, Direct payments, HEROES Act, Policy, Economy >
- Business Insider 18:03November 17, 2020Joe Biden urged Congress to immediately pass a $3.4 trillion Democratic stimulus plan. But both parties have stopped negotiating.The Democratic stimulus plan includes another round of $1,200 direct payments and $600 federal unemployment benefits. Republicans dismissed it.
< Politics, Economy, Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Stimulus, Democrats, Republicans, Congress, Unemployment benefits, Unemployment insurance, Donald Trump, Trump administration, White House, Stimulus checks, Direct payments >
- Business Insider 16:28November 17, 2020I was a Democratic poll challenger in Detroit. I watched the absentee vote count and can assure you that Trump and the GOP's fraud claims are nonsense.Republicans in a Detroit, Michigan vote counting centers were disruptive, combative, and deliberately obtuse.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, Voting, recount, Republicans, GOP, Democrats, Election 2020, 2020 election, Michigan, Detroit, absentee ballot >
- Breitbart News 01:23November 17, 2020Exit Polls: 3-in-4 Voters Want Less Immigration During and After PandemicMore than 3-in-4 voters in the presidential election want less overall immigration to the United States during the Chinese coronavirus crisis and after, a new exit poll reveals.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, 2020 presidential election, Democrats, foreign workers, Joe Biden, legal immigration, mass immigration, Republicans, swing voters, Trump >
- The Guardian(UK) 17:36November 16, 2020Trump lashes out after campaign reportedly scraps key claim in Pennsylvania suit – liveCampaign reportedly withdraws illegally processed ballots claimTrump faces pressure to begin transition as Covid surgesSign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email 2.28pm GMT Welcome to the US politics blog. Daniel Strauss here. Donald Trump and his allies are pushing back on reports that the president’s re-election campaign is pulling back on major aspects of its legal challenge to the election results in Pennsylvania. The Washington Post forgot to read the complaint. Fake News. Poll Watchers, and the way they were treated, are a very big deal in the complaint! https://t.co/Rhc4RY0QSFDo not use the law firm of Swaine & Viebeck.They are the WAPO activists who falsely wrote that we changed our case in PA.They didn’t read para 132-150 which repeat all the allegations of the 680,777 mail in votes which were deliberately concealed from Republican inspectors. Continue reading...
< Donald Trump, US politics, US news, World news, Joe Biden, US Congress, US Senate, Democrats, Republicans, US elections 2020 >
- Business Insider 05:34November 16, 2020The 2020 election just cemented another 10 years of Republican ruleWhile Joe Biden won the presidency, the losses that Democrats took around the country could keep Republicans in power for another 10 years.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, Gerrymandering, Republicans, Redistricting, Democrats, 2020 election >
- The Guardian(UK) 19:39November 15, 2020Trump tweets that Biden 'won' – but repeats baseless vote fraud claimThe Democrat scored a 306-232 electoral college victory but president writes ‘he won because the election was rigged’US politics – live coverageOn Sunday morning, Donald Trump tweeted about Joe Biden. Continue reading...
< Donald Trump, US news, Joe Biden, US elections 2020, US politics, Republicans, Democrats >
- The Guardian 17:43November 15, 2020Trump insists 'I concede nothing' after tweeting that Biden 'won' – live coverageThe president’s scattershot comments came in a morning Twitter blitz in which he also lashed out at Fox NewsArrests as Trump supporters assemble, rejecting Biden victoryMillion Maga March: Trump fans rage against dying of the lightDemocrats divided: Biden win brings end to uneasy truceSign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email 2.43pm GMT It seems the anonymous official quoted by NBC News as saying Trump’s tweet earlier might have been the start of a Trump concession … might not have checked with the boss. Here’s Trump:“He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION! Related: Trump tweets that Biden 'won' – but repeats baseless vote fraud claim 2.33pm GMT Anthony Fauci, America’s top infectious diseases expert, says Donald Trump last attended a Covid-19 taskforce meeting “months ago”.Fauci made the comments during an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday morning. He said it had been “months” since the president had attended the taskforce in person, but said the vice-president, Mike Pence, attended meetings and passed on information to Trump. Continue reading...
< US elections 2020, Donald Trump, US politics, US news, Joe Biden, Democrats, Republicans, World news >
- Breitbart News 22:37November 14, 2020Mike Pence to Audience Chanting 'Four More Years!': 'That's the Plan'Vice President Mike Pence hinted during a recent speech in McLean, Virginia, that he and President Trump are planning on another four years in the White House.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, 2020 election, Council for National Policy, Democrats, Donald Trump, Mike Pence >
- Breitbart News 20:08November 14, 2020Democrats Lament Failure to Turn Texas Blue: 'What the F*ck Is Happening?'Texas Democrats are trying to regroup after failing to make gains at nearly every level despite their belief they would turn the state blue during last week's presidential election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, Democrats, Donald Trump, Republicans, Texas, voting >
- Business Insider 19:57November 14, 2020Trump urges Congress to pass a 'big and focused' coronavirus relief bill in 1st stimulus comments since losing the electionDespite divisions between Republicans and Democrats, Trump called on lawmakers to approve a stimulus package, saying they need to "get it done!"
< Politics, Markets, Coronavirus relief, Unemployment benefits, Unemployment insurance, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, 2020 election, White House, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Stimulus checks, Direct payments, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell >
- The Guardian(UK) 17:50November 14, 2020Trump supporters set for Washington rally as president refuses to concede – liveTrump comes close to admitting defeat but stops short of concessionIs Biden walking into a Republican trap?Georgia Senate runoffs battle is already onUS sees record 184,000 new daily Covid casesSign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email 2.50pm GMT A full hand recount of votes in the presidential race is under way in Georgia, where Joe Biden led Donald Trump by more than 14,000 votes with 99% of precincts reporting as of Friday afternoon.But that didn’t stop Trump from taking a flamethrower to the statewide audit process moments ago via his preferred medium.The Consent Decree signed by the Georgia Secretary of State, with the approval of Governor @BrianKempGA, at the urging of @staceyabrams, makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc. They knew they were going to cheat. Must expose real signatures!....What are they trying to hide. They know, and so does everyone else. EXPOSE THE CRIME! 2.26pm GMT Fox News is coming in for criticism over a promotional video in which its opinion hosts echo Donald Trump’s baseless claims about the presidential election, which he lost to Joe Biden but which he refuses to concede.“Oh my god,” Andrew Laurence of Media Matters for America, a liberal media watchdog group, wrote on Twitter. “Fox is running a promo of their ‘opinion’ hosts casting doubt on the election results and I guess trying to keep their rabid viewers sated.”Oh my god, Fox is running a promo of their "opinion" hosts casting doubt on the election results and I guess trying to keep their rabid viewers sated lmao pic.twitter.com/Al1bfzStSZ Continue reading...
< US elections 2020, US politics, US news, Donald Trump, Trump administration, Joe Biden, Democrats, Republicans, World news, Coronavirus >
- Business Insider 16:05November 14, 2020The lack of a new stimulus bill may have contributed to surging virus cases amid reopening pressures, experts sayThe gridlock on a new stimulus bill is leading some experts to partly attribute the worsening outbreak to the lack of new aid funding.
< Politics, Economy, Coronavirus relief, Stimulus bill, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Trump administration, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Chuck Schumer, Stimulus payment, Small Businesses, stimulus bill delayed, stimulus deal, Stimulus, stimulus delay, stimulus plan, stimulus package >
- Breitbart News 12:23November 14, 2020Pelosi: Smaller Majority Won't Force Me to Compromise MoreDuring a press conference on Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stated that having a smaller majority in the House will not force her to compromise more and “won’t have that much effect at all” on how she legislates. Pelosi
< 2020 Election, Clips, Politics, House, House Democrats, Nancy Pelosi >
- Breitbart News 10:20November 14, 2020Maher: Democrats 'Too Often' Come Across as Lacking Common SenseOn Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher said that “Liberals can either write off half the country as irredeemable, or they can ask, what is it about a D next to a candidate’s name that makes it
< 2020 Election, Clips, Politics, Bill Maher, Democratic Party, Democrats >
- Business Insider 04:01November 14, 2020Pelosi's office backs down. Incoming House member dinner switches to boxed meals after event gets skewered on social media.Pelosi's chief of staff tweeted "Members-elect are now picking up their boxed meals and departing the Capitol. There is no group dinner."
< Politics, Pelosi, Democrats 2020, Politics, coronavirus, Breaking >
- Breitbart News 01:37November 14, 2020Pelosi on if She's Responsible for Dem House Losses: 'I Take Credit for Winning a Majority'During a press conference on Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) responded to a question on whether she accepts responsibility for Democrats losing House seats by saying she accepts the credit for Democrats holding the majority in the House of
< 2020 Election, Clips, Politics, Democrats, House, House Democrats, Nancy Pelosi >
- Business Insider 22:08November 13, 2020'Defund my butt': Democrats battle over left-wing policy demands even as they agree Biden should focus on the economy and healthcareThere's relatively broad consensus among Democratic operatives that the party should refocus itself on policies that enjoy wide support.
< Politics, News, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Progressive, Democrats, Democratic Party, Moderates, Defund the police, Black Lives Matter >
- Breitbart News 21:54November 13, 2020Top Obama Adviser David Plouffe: Watch Breitbart News to See Where Republicans Are HeadedDavid Plouffe, Democrat political strategist and former Obama campaign manager, said Thursday during a panel discussion on the 2020 election that the "most important people" in determining the direction of the Republican Party are Breitbart News and other conservative media outlets.
< 2020 Election, Media, Politics, 2024, Breitbart News, David Plouffe, Democrats, election, John McCain, Lachlan Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch >