- Breitbart News 20:14March 20, 2019Trump on China Tariffs: 'We're Not Talking About Removing Them'The Trump administration will not immediately lift tariffs even if the China trade talks are successful, the president said.
< Asia, Economy, Politics, China, Donald Trump, Tariffs, trade >
- Breitbart News 18:57March 20, 2019John Brennan: Trump's 'Temper Tantrums' Reveal 'Panic' over Mueller ProbeFormer CIA Director speculated Wednesday that President Donald Trump's recent tweets suggest the president is concerned special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia collusion investigation will put his "political" and "financial" future in jeopardy.
< Politics, CIA, Donald Trump, John Brennan, Kellyanne Conway, Robert Mueller, Russia probe >
- Breitbart News 18:32March 20, 2019Clyburn Likens Trump to Hitler -- 'Biggest Threat to Democracy in My Lifetime'In a Tuesday interview with NBC News, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-SC) compared President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler, saying the president and his family are the “biggest threat to democracy” in his lifetime. Clyburn revealed he has only “studied” about people who behave like Trump. “Adolf Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany. And he went about the business of discrediting institutions to the point that people bought into his stuff,” Clyburn told NBC in an interview MSNBC aired Wednesday. “To allow anybody to discredit the press, discredit the military, to discredit our leadership, in both in the Congress and outside, we are asking for dire consequences. And I think it’s time for the Congress, House and Senate, to grow spines and do what is necessary to protect this democracy.” He added, “This man and his family are the biggest threat to democracy in my lifetime.” Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
< Clips, Politics, Adolf Hitler, Donald Trump, James Clyburn, MSNBC, NBC >
- The Guardian 18:08March 20, 2019Trump heads to Ohio as critics condemn his attack on McCain – liveTrump to visit America’s last remaining tank plant in CantonPresident continues feud with Kellyanne Conway’s husbandSign up for the US briefing to get a fresh perspective 3.08pm GMT In an appearance on the Ellen Show today, Cory Booker discusses his relationship with actress Rosario Dawson for the first time in detail.Cory Booker opens up about his relationship with Rosario Dawson during his @TheEllenShow interview, airing in full later today: https://t.co/UthkyQxaOU 2.57pm GMT In light of Trump’s recent criticism of John McCain, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer announced he will reintroduce legislation to rename the Russell Senate Office Building in honor of McCain.I look forward to soon re-introducing my legislation re-naming the Senate Russell Building after American hero, Senator John McCain. Continue reading...
< US politics, Donald Trump, US news, Ohio, World news, Republicans, Democrats >
- Snopes 17:25March 20, 2019Trump Escalates Feud with Kellyanne Conway’s HusbandGeorge Conway, husband of the president's counselor Kellyanne Conway, has repeatedly questioned the president's mental state.
< kellyanne conway, president donald trump >
- Breitbart News 15:32March 20, 2019Donald Trump: Without the Electoral College, Big Cities Would Run the Country"With the Popular Vote, you go to just the large States - the Cities would end up running the Country," Trump wrote on Twitter. "Smaller States & the entire Midwest would end up losing all power - and we can’t let that happen."
< Politics, 2020 Presidential Race, Donald Trump, Electoral College, Hillary Clinton, Popular Vote, voting intentions >
- Breitbart News 15:25March 20, 2019Trump National Security Advisor Bolton: ‘When Will Political Class Deliver Brexit Vote?’President Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton has spoken out on the Brexit crisis presently gripping Britain's political class, both talking up the enormous potential for future trade between the two nations if Britain becomes free, and lamenting the failure to deliver on the democratic will of the people.
< London / Europe, National Security, Podcast, Brexit, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., European Union, John Bolton, United Kingdom >
- Breitbart News 15:25March 20, 2019Donald Trump: George Conway 'Stone Cold Loser' and 'Husband from Hell'"I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!"
< Politics, Donald Trump, George Conway, Kellyanne Conway, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 15:15March 20, 2019Joe Biden Directly Challenges Donald Trump as He Prepares 2020 RunThe election in 2020, without hyperbole, is going to be the most important election this country has undergone in over 100 years," Biden said on Saturday. "Not a joke."
< Politics, 2020, Delaware Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Joe Biden >
- New York Magazine 07:55March 20, 2019Why Is the Trump Administration Always Getting Shut Down in Court?A Washington Post analysis shows that federal judges keep blocking the administration because its legal explanations aren’t “supported by facts.”
< donald trump, politics, supreme court, checks and balances, travel ban >
- New York Magazine 05:09March 20, 2019New Book Details Kushner’s Alleged Middle East Peace Plan, Which Is PreposterousAccording to Vicky Ward’s Kushner Inc., the senior advisor hoped to convince five countries plus Palestine to give aid or renegotiate boundaries.
< jared kushner, donald trump, ivanka trump, nepotism, politics, middle east, israel >
- Breitbart News 05:03March 20, 2019CNN’s Toobin: ‘Absurd’ to Equate Rep. Omar’s ‘Silly Statement’ to Trump’s ‘Racist and Bigoted Tirades’Tuesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” network legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said Rep. Ilhan Omar‘s (D-MN) antisemitic statements were “silly” in comparison to President Donald Trump‘s “racist and bigoted tirades.” Toobin said, “The only reason Donald Trump is a politician at all is because he made up a racist lie about Barack Obama not being born in the United States. That has sort of fallen into the memory bank. That’s why Donald Trump became a political figure. Because he made up this racist lie and used it to become a political figure, and it worked.” Referencing Omar, former Trump White House attorney Jim Schultz said, “The Democrats twisted themselves on some Antisemitic comments made by members of their caucus. And they twisted themselves trying to deal with that issue. It’s something that needs to be taken head-on, no question about it. I think everybody has to take the president, Congress and others, the leaders of this country, have to understand that there are consequences for what they say, and it’s on both sides. You know, you’re quick to point out that it’s the president, but there are others involved in this kind of political Twitter battle that causes this vitriol. Maybe
< Clips, Media, Politics, Donald Trump, Ilhan Omar, Jeffrey Toobin >
- Breitbart News 04:59March 20, 2019Romney ‘Can’t Understand’ Why Trump Would ‘Disparage’ ‘Heroic,’ ‘Honorable’ McCainFreshman Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) on Tuesday evening said he cannot understand why President Donald Trump would “disparage” the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), whom Romney described as “heroic,” “courageous,” “patriotic,” and “honorable.”
< Politics, Donald Trump, John McCain, Mitt Romney >
- Breitbart News 03:43March 20, 2019CNN’s Tapper: Trump’s 'Maliciousness' Is 'Infecting' the 'Whole Republican Party'Tuesday on CNN’s “The Lead,” host Jake Tapper said President Donald Trump’s “maliciousness,” is “really infecting the whole Republican Party.” Commenting on the president’s latest criticisms of late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Tapper said, “Literally his wife, his widow and his children, they are still mourning. It was just seven months ago. Why is this happening?” Commentator Amanda Carpenter said, “I think he is speaking from a place of insecurity. He is looking at 2020 and I think everyone knows if he loses it will be because of a lack of legislative achievements and probably the Russia investigation. Who can he pin that blame on? John McCain because he is not here to answer for it.” Former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI) said, “I think it is one of the president’s great character flaws. It’s not just that he wins. You have to lose. He cannot get over it. I think it’s atrocious. Let the man rest in peace.” Political analyst for the network, Kristen Powers said, “I think he does this to demonstrate that he has everybody in the Republican Party under his thumb and that there’s nothing they can do about it.” Democratic strategist Karen Finney said, “For the Republicans
< Clips, Media, Politics, CNN, Donald Trump, Jake Tapper, Republican Party >
- New York Magazine 01:10March 20, 2019Florida Will Drop Solicitation Charges Against Robert Kraft if He Admits GuiltOffering to drop charges if Kraft admits he would have been found guilty has a tone of shaming, but could be the cause of a dubious use of warrants.
< robert kraft, patriots, florida, donald trump, politics >
- Breitbart News 00:29March 20, 2019Jeff Landry: Trump's Emergency Declaration 'Will Prevail in the Courts'Attorney General Jeff Landry (R-LA) predicted legal victory for Trump's national emergency declaration against Democrat-filed lawsuits.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Radio, Attorneys General, border, border security, Donald Trump, emergency declaration, General Barr, Jeff Landry, Obama, U.S.-Mexico border, wall >
- Breitbart News 23:56March 19, 2019Donald Trump: Social Media Bias 'Very Dangerous Situation,' Should Be Investigated"It's a very, very dangerous situation so I think I agree," Trump said when asked about a proposal by Sen. Josh Hawley to investigate left-leaning tech companies.
< Media, Politics, Donald Trump, facebook, Jair Bolsonaro, Social Media, social media censorship, Twitter >
- The Guardian(UK) 23:36March 19, 2019Donald Trump Jr and John Bolton berate UK leaders over BrexitPresident’s son and US national security adviser in apparent coordinated interventionDonald Trump Jr and the US national security adviser, John Bolton, spoke out over Brexit on Tuesday in what appeared to be a coordinated intervention by the White House into British domestic politics.Both the US president’s son and Bolton attacked British political leadership after Theresa May said she would ask the EU for a delay to the UK’s exit from the European Union; in line with parliament’s wish. Continue reading...
< Brexit, Donald Trump Jr, Theresa May, Politics, UK news, Donald Trump, Foreign policy, John Bolton, US news >
- Breitbart News 22:51March 19, 2019George Conway: I Taunt Trump on Twitter 'so I Don't End Up Screaming at' My WifeAttorney George Conway says he hurls barbs at President Donald Trump on Twitter so he doesn't "end up screaming" at his wife Kellyanne, who serves as Counselor to the President
< Politics, Brad Parscale, Donald Trump, George Conway, Kellyanne Conway >
- New York Magazine 22:41March 19, 2019SCOTUS Eases Rules for Deporting Ex-Con ImmigrantsIt’s another ruling that makes it easier for the Trump administration to strike fear in the hearts of those it calls “criminal aliens.”
< politics, immigration, deportation, criminal aliens, donald trump, scotus >
- Breitbart News 21:44March 19, 2019Donald Trump: Democrat Proposals for Packing the Supreme Court 'Won't Happen'"No, we would have no interest in that whatsoever," Trump said. "It will never happen. It won't happen for six years."
< Politics, 2020, democrats, Donald Trump, Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 20:29March 19, 2019Trump Promised 3 Percent Growth. His Economists Quietly Admit It Won’t Happen.Page 527 of the new Economic Report of the President contains a pretty big concession.
< politics, the national interest, donald trump, trump tax cuts >
- The Guardian 20:06March 19, 2019Trump welcomes Brazil's far-right president Jair Bolsonaro to White House – liveBrazilian president arrives to meet with US president Donald TrumpSign up for the US briefing to get a fresh perspective 5.06pm GMT A controversial bill in Florida, which could undo parts of a landmark referendum that restored voting rights to millions of former felons, made its first advances in the state legislature on Tuesday.Florida has for decades enforced some of America’s hardest felony disenfranchisement laws, blocking around 1.5 million people from voting due to prior offenses. In November 2018 a statewide referendum to amend Florida’s constitution and allow the majority of former felons to vote passed with a 65% majority. Since January eligible former convicts have registered to vote under new provisions. 5.01pm GMT America First Policies, an outside money group tied to Donald Trump, has launched an ad campaign to support two key Trump allies on Capitol Hill.The group will spend $100,000 to run ads promoting Congressman Mark Meadows of North Carolina and Congressman Jim Jordan of Ohio. Continue reading...
< Democrats, Republicans, US news, World news, Donald Trump, Michael Cohen >
- Breitbart News 19:58March 19, 2019Stephen Colbert Calls Trump 'Anti-Muslim' After Christchurch ShootingLate Show host Stephen Colbert slammed President Donald Trump over his supposed lack of response to the Christchurch massacre last week, describing it as further proof that he holds anti-Muslim sentiment.
< Entertainment, National Security, Donald Trump, New Zealand, New Zealand shooting, Stephen Colbert >
- Breitbart News 19:13March 19, 2019Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak: The Definitive Takedown of the Charlottesville 'Very Fine People' HoaxJoel Pollak dismantled the lie that Donald Trump described white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, VA, as "very fine people."
< Media, Politics, Radio, Charlottesville, Chris Cuomo, Donald Trump, Jake Tapper, John Avlon, media, Unite the Right, White Supremacy >
- Breitbart News 18:16March 19, 2019Glenn Beck: 'We Are Officially at the End of the Country' if Trump Loses 2020Radio host Glenn Beck warned "we are officially at the end of the country as we know it" if the Republican Party fails to win the 2020 election.
< Media, Politics, Donald Trump, Fox News, Glenn Beck, Never Trump, Sean Hannity, The Blaze >
- Breitbart News 18:12March 19, 2019Poll: Joe Biden Has Nearly a Double-Digit Lead in 2020 Democrat PrimariesFormer Vice President Joe Biden continues to surge in the 2020 Democrat presidential primary polls, according to a poll released on Tuesday.
< Politics, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris >
- Breitbart News 17:53March 19, 2019Donald Trump: Social Media and Old Media Side with Radical LeftPresident Donald Trump warned supporters that both the establishment media and social media were biased against them as he faced re-election in 2020.
< Media, Politics, Tech, Donald Trump, facebook, Google, Left, tech, Youtube >
- Breitbart News 16:36March 19, 2019Nolte: Trump More Popular than Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in Deep Blue New YorkPresident Trump is more popular than Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio in the deep blue state of New York.
< Politics, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Donald Trump, Fox News, John Nolte, Mayor Bill de Blasio, New York, poll, Siena College >
- New York Magazine 13:00March 19, 2019100 Person Poll: How Will the Trump Presidency End?We asked 100 New Yorkers (plus 19 pundits, journalists, academics, and activists) how they see the Trump administration ending.
< donald trump, politics, polls, 100-person poll, 2020 election, new york magazine >
- Breitbart News 12:57March 19, 2019CNN Stunned to Find Pro-Trump Latinos: We Want ‘Longer and Taller’ WallCNN went to the U.S.-Mexico border and actually found Latinos who support President Donald Trump and his border wall.
< Media, Politics, Border Wall, Donald Trump, latino vote >
- New York Magazine 07:46March 19, 2019Report: Trump Repeatedly Inflated His Net Worth in Deals With Deutsche BankOver two decades, the bank reportedly lent Trump $2 billion. In response, Trump inflated his assets on three occasions and defaulted on major loans.
< donald trump, deutsche bank, politics, mar-a-lago >
- Breitbart News 07:08March 19, 2019Brad Parscale Unloads: George Conway Hurts Kellyanne Because He's 'Jealous of Her Success'President Donald Trump's 2020 campaign manager, Brad Parscale, blasted George Conway on Monday evening, stating the attorney's repeated criticism of the president stems from his jealousy of his wife Kellyanne's success.
< Politics, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Brad Parscale, Check and Balances, Donald Trump, George Conway, Kellyanne Conway, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Noel Francisco, Robert Mueller, Russia probe, solicitor general >
- New York Magazine 05:21March 19, 2019Man Suspected of Killing Gambino Mob Boss Drew QAnon Symbols on Hands in CourtCriminal conspiracy and far-right conspiracy theories overlap at the extradition hearing of a Staten Island man who allegedly killed a mobster.
< conspiracy theories, politics, crime, donald trump >
- Breitbart News 04:43March 19, 2019Donald Trump Donates First Quarter 2019 Salary to Homeland Security"While the press doesn’t like writing about it, nor do I need them to, I donate my yearly Presidential salary of $400,000.00 to different agencies throughout the year, this to Homeland Security," Trump wrote on Twitter.
< Politics, and Education, department of homeland security, Donald Trump, Health and Human Services, interior, National Institutes of Health, Salary, Small Business Administration, transportation, Veterans Affairs >
- Breitbart News 01:32March 19, 2019CNN Poll: 71 Percent of Americans Say Economy Doing Well; Majority Credits Donald TrumpA CNN poll released Monday shows an overwhelming majority of Americans believe the economy is doing well during President's Donald Trump's presidency.
< Economy, Politics, CNN, Donald Trump, economy, poll >
- Breitbart News 01:22March 19, 2019Exclusive — President Donald Trump: Biggest Accomplishment Is Economy Booming Due to DeregulationPresident Donald Trump told Breitbart News last week in an exclusive interview in the Oval Office at the White House that his biggest accomplishment as president so far is a rejuvenated economy.
< Politics, ANWR, deregulation, Donald Trump, economy, Emmanuel Macron, Hillary Clinton, oval office, Paris Climate Accords, unemployment, wages, White House >
- Snopes 01:09March 19, 2019Pentagon Lists Possible Project Cuts to Pay for WallDemocrats say the list shows Trump is willing to cut needed defense spending and make the U.S. less secure just to finance his wall.
< border wall, president donald trump >
- Breitbart News 00:55March 19, 2019Watch Live: Donald Trump Attends White House Greek Independence Day CelebrationThe White House has recognized the day for over 30 years, celebrating when Greeks in 1821 declared independence from the Ottoman Empire on March 25.
< Clips, Politics, Donald Trump, Greek Independence Day, White House >
- Breitbart News 00:30March 19, 2019Exclusive — President Trump on His Supporters: ‘They’re Smarter and They’re Tougher and They Work Their Asses Off’President Donald Trump told Breitbart News that he is confident his 2016 voters will be even more supportive of him in 2020.
< Politics, 2020 campaign, Donald Trump, healthcare, oval office, Trump Supporters, White House >
- New York Magazine 00:08March 19, 2019White Evangelicals Are Still the Heart of Trump’s BaseYes, white Evangelical support varies modestly along with Trump’s overall standing, but it’s still his best demographic.
< politics, white evangelicals, donald trump, 2020 presidential election, border wall, government shutdown, white catholics, vision 2020 >
- Breitbart News 23:53March 18, 2019Donald Trump Jr: 'Left Unchecked, Big Tech Could Construct Social Credit System'Donald Trump Jr. warned in an article for the Hill, Sunday, that Big Tech companies could soon construct a communist-style social credit system if "left unchecked."
< National Security, Politics, Tech, Big Tech, Censorship, China, Donald Trump Jr., Internet Censorship, Masters of the Universe, Online Censorship, Social Credit System, social media censorship >
- Breitbart News 23:52March 18, 2019John Legend: Trump's 'Rhetoric Is Inspiring... Massacres' Like Christchurch ShootingGrammy and Oscar-winning singer John Legend said President Donald Trump "rhetoric of violence" and hating Muslims is "inspiring" the kind of violence carried out by a white supremacist in New Zealand.
< Entertainment, Christchurch, Donald Trump, John Legend >
- Breitbart News 23:33March 18, 2019Donald Trump Reups Effort to Eliminate PBS, NPR Federal FundingPresident Donald Trump's proposed federal budget for 2020 aims to cut all funding for PBS and NPR, along with the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA).
< Media, Politics, budget, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, cpb, Donald Trump, NEA, NPR, Paula Kerger, PBS >
- Breitbart News 22:48March 18, 2019Exclusive — Donald Trump: ‘Invasion’ Coming at the Border; U.S. Has ‘Captured’ Thousands of Illegal AliensPresident Donald Trump told Breitbart News during his exclusive interview on Monday that there is an “invasion” of illegal immigration coming across the southern border.
< Immigration, Politics, border, Border Wall, catch and release, Donald Trump, Drug Cartels, Drugs, Human Trafficking, illegal immigration, invasion, White House >
- Breaking Defense 22:15March 18, 2019French Defense Chief: ‘It’s Called Article 5, Not Article F-35’Paris wants to partner with the US, but a top French defense official says an unpredictable White House is forcing Europe to strike out on its own.
< acquisition, Air, Foreign Military Sales, NATO, Strategy & Policy, 911, allies, arms exports, Brussels, Donald Trump, EDI, europe, European Defense Initiative, European union, f-35 joint strike fighter, Florence Parly, france, lockheed martin, pentagon, Russia >
- Breitbart News 22:10March 18, 2019Report: Fox News Suspends Jeanine Pirro for Two WeeksThe Fox News Channel has suspended Jeanine Pirro’s weekly program — Justice with Judge Jeanine — in response to the conservative host’s recent remarks about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) use of a hijab, according to a report.
< Faith, Media, Donald Trump, Fox News, Ilhan Omar, Jeanine Pirro >
- Breitbart News 21:58March 18, 2019CNN Questions President's Mental Health --- Chyron: 'Trump Goes on Rambling Tweet Binge While Running the Country'Monday on CNN’s “Right Now With Brianna Keilar,” during a discussion with the network’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta about President Donald Trump’s weekend tweets, the network briefly had a chyron which read, “Trump goes on rambling tweet binge while running the country.” Keilar opened the show by saying, “After a 24-hour tweet binge, two people close to the president in the right wing have to defend his tweets and show that he is not a white supremacist.” She continued, “Chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta is joining us now. Jim, what does it say that the top aides are defending the president’s mental fitness and denying that he’s a white supremacist? These are pretty extraordinary defenses to be out there with.” Acosta said, “We saw the Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on the Sunday talk shows defending the president, like you said, saying the president is not a white supremacist. In any other administration, you just wouldn’t hear that kind of thing being said by a chief of staff. Earlier this morning, things got even more surreal. You saw the White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway talking to reporters after she appeared on one of the other networks,
< Clips, Politics, Brianna Keilar, CNN, Donald Trump, Jim Acosta >
- Breitbart News 20:50March 18, 2019Food Stamp Usage Falls to 37 Million for First Time Since October 2009Overall participation in America's food stamp program fell to 37 million for the first time since October 2009, according to the latest statistics released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, food stamp enrollment, SNAP, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, U.S. Department of Agriculture >
- Breitbart News 20:03March 18, 20192020 Wisconsin Poll: Bernie Sanders Tops Democrat Field in Badger State, While Donald Trump Remains CompetitiveA poll from Emerson College of Wisconsin voters finds Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), an independent who caucuses with Democrats and is running as a Democrat for president in 2020, leads the pack of Democrats running for president in the important battleground rust belt state.
< Politics, 2020, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Beto O'Rourke, Cory Booker, Donald Trump, Elizabeth Warren, Emerson College, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, poll, wisconsin >