- Business Insider 20:57April 10, 2021Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp says that voters waiting in long lines can order from Uber EatsKemp said that Democratic-led jurisdictions in the state "need to do a better job of running their elections and moving people through the lines."
< Politics, News, brian kemp, Georgia voting laws, Uber Eats, GrubHub, Food delivery apps, Voting, Elections >
- Breitbart News 18:40April 10, 2021Poll: Plurality of Black Voters Say MLB's Decision to Pull All-Star Game from Atlanta Is 'Bad'A majority of Democrats agree with Major League Baseball's (MLB) political decision to pull the All-Star game and Draft from Atlanta over the state's recent election law, but a plurality of black voters consider it a bad decision, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Friday showed.
< Politics, Sports, election integrity, Georgia, Major League Baseball, MLB, MLB All-Star Game, poll, Rob Manfred, survey >
- Business Insider 15:50April 10, 2021Corporate America wants to avoid higher taxes and social issues. That's not likely to happen.On a range of political issues, businesses have felt compelled to speak out. But many are silent when it comes to tax hikes, if not hostile.
< Economy, Politics, Markets, analysis, Delta, Coca-Cola, Georgia, Joe Biden, Infrastructure, Democrats, Republicans, Mitch McConnell, infrastructure plan, Stimulus, Voting Rights, Policy, Economy >
- Business Insider 15:30April 10, 2021The 'race for talent' is pushing companies like Delta and Coca-Cola to speak out against voting lawsIn-demand employees are more likely to be concerned about voter suppression, and less likely to be worried about claims of voter fraud, experts say.
< Retail, News, Retail, Voter Fraud, Coca-Cola, Georgia, Delta, War For Talent, News >
- Breitbart News 06:50April 9, 2021Georgia Elections Official Sterling: Media That 'Criticized and Examined' Every Trump Claim, Accepts Claims by Biden, Abrams 'At Face Value'During an interview with the “Fox News Rundown” podcast released on Thursday, Gabriel Sterling, the Chief Operating Officer for the Georgia Secretary of State’s office criticized many in the mainstream media, “who criticized and examined every claim of President Trump,
< Clips, Politics, Gabriel Sterling, Georgia, Joe Biden, media, Stacey Abrams >
- Breitbart News 02:38April 9, 2021Manchin: Parts of GA Law 'Atrocious,' But There Shouldn't Be Federal Overreach Into Elections and 'I'm Not Killing the Filibuster'During an interview with CNN on Thursday, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) stated that he won’t eliminate the filibuster, and while he thinks Georgia has some provisions in their election law that he strongly dislikes and supports certain “guardrails” on elections,
< Clips, Politics, Filibuster, For the People Act, Georgia, H.R. 1, Joe Manchin >
- Breitbart News 23:11April 8, 2021Poll: 67% Agree MLB’s All-Star Game Move Was Driven by ‘Politics and Publicity'A recent Daily Wire poll released Wednesday found an overwhelming majority agreed Major League Baseball’s (MLB) relocation from Atlanta was driven by “politics and publicity.”
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, All-Star Game, Democrats, Fay Vincent, Georgia, MLB, poll, Rob Manfred, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 19:51April 8, 2021Hillary Clinton Issues Ultimatum: Preserve the Filibuster or Minority Voting Rights: 'We Can't Do Both'Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton issued an ultimatum on Thursday, contending Congress must choose between preserving the filibuster or protecting voting rights for minorities. But doing both, she suggested, is an impossibility.
< Politics, election integrity, Filibuster, Georgia, Hillary Clinton, voting rights >
- Business Insider 16:22April 8, 2021Giuliani's baseless voter fraud conspiracy theories helped bring about Georgia's restrictive voting law, Lieutenant Governor says"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said.
< Politics, Rudy Giuliani, Georgia voter restrictions, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, News UK >
- Business Insider 14:35April 8, 2021An ex-Fox News host walked out a BBC interview after clashing with a Black activist over Georgia's restrictive voting lawsCommentator Aisha Mills claimed Eric Bolling was faking his concern for Black businesses, and he was not pleased.
< Politics, Eric Bolling, Fox news, Aisha Mills, Georgia voting laws >
- Breitbart News 23:09April 7, 2021GOP Rep. Carter: Biden 'Doing Irreparable Damage' to Georgia, But Won't Boycott Olympics in ChinaOn Wednesday's broadcast of the Fox Business Network's "Cavuto: Coast to Coast," Rep. Buddy Carter (R-GA) criticized President Joe Biden for "doing irreparable damage" to Georgia's businesspeople and penalizing American states while refusing to call for a boycott of the 2022 Olympics in China.
< Asia, Clips, Politics, 2022 Winter olympics, Buddy Carter, China, Georgia, Joe Biden >
- New York Magazine 22:00April 7, 2021Voting Restrictions Aren’t the Primary Threat to U.S. DemocracyThe GOP is better at denying Democratic voters equal representation than it is at denying them access to the ballot.
< georgia, voting rights, for the people act, democracy reforms, politics, progressives >
- Breitbart News 19:55April 7, 2021GOP Governors Take a Stand Against Vaccine Passports: 'I Do Not and Will Not Support' ItAn increasing number of Republican governors are voicing opposition to the concept of a vaccine passport, as Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) and Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee (R) signaled on Tuesday that they, too, will not support such programs in their states.
< Health, Politics, Science, Andrew Cuomo, Bill Lee, Brian Kemp, Florida, Georgia, Greg Abbott, J.B. Pritzker, Mike Parson, Missouri, New York, Ron DeSantis, Tennessee, Texas, vaccine passport >
- Breitbart News 17:02April 7, 2021Pollak: In 'Jim Crow' Charge, Joe Biden Breaks 'Healing' Promise to Georgia VotersJoe Biden promised Georgia voters last October that he would "heal" the nation, and warned of "charlatans" who "pick at the oldest scabs we have for their own political gain."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Sports, Georgia, Hypocrisy, Joe Biden, MLB >
- New York Magazine 16:00April 7, 2021Six Bad Ideas About Voting That Republicans Need to AbandonThe GOP insists its efforts in Georgia and beyond aren’t about voter suppression, but its faulty assumptions are preventing real election reform.
< politics, voting rights, donald trump, georgia election law, brian kemp, brad raffensperger, corporate boycotts, stacey abrams, voting rights act of 1965, shelby county v. holder, capitol riot, election coup >
- Observer 15:00April 7, 2021Netflix’s Most Popular Original TV Series in 2021 (So Far)Netflix is very secretive with its viewership data, so we used a few alternate sources to build our own list.
< Behind Her Eyes, Bridgerton, Cobra Kai, Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel, Fate: The Winx Saga, Firefly Lane, Ginny and Georgia, Lupin, Netflix, Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina >
- Business Insider 14:13April 7, 2021Dick Parsons, one of America's first Black CEOs, says Georgia's 'bone-headed' new voting law is a 'bald-faced' attempt to suppress Black votersDick Parsons, former CEO of Time Warner and CBS, is one of 72 Black corporate leaders calling on US firms to publicly oppose the Georgia voting bill.
< Politics, Dick Parsons, Georgia voting bill, Georgia, Black voters, Donald Trump >
- New York Magazine 14:00April 7, 2021Mitch McConnell and the Agony of the Post-Trump Corporate RepublicanThey expected to be off moral probation after Trump. Then came Georgia.
< politics, the national interest, georgia, mitch mcconnell >
- Breitbart News 03:09April 7, 2021Kemp: MLB Moving All-Star Game from 51% Black Atlanta to Much Whiter DenverOn Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Kudlow,” Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) said that Major League Baseball is moving the All-Star Game from Atlanta, which has a population that is 51% black, to Denver, where it’s much lower.
< Clips, Politics, Brian Kemp, Denver, Georgia, Major League Baseball, MLB >
- Breitbart News 01:37April 7, 2021Exclusive – Rep. Buddy Carter: MLB Strikes Out with All-Star Game DecisionGeorgians lament the potential economic boost we lost, but what concerns and infuriates us most is the emboldened woke mob and the frightening number of those who are willing to cave to it.
< Politics, Georgia, MLB, On the Hill, Rep. Buddy Carter (R-GA) >
- Business Insider 01:03April 7, 2021Atlanta's mayor signs executive order with goal to 'mitigate' Georgia's new restrictive voting lawThe local effort is part of a broader backlash against SB 202, Georgia's new controversial election law.
< Politics, Speed, Georgia, keisha lance bottoms >
- Business Insider 00:48April 7, 2021McConnell says the quiet part out loud, tells corporate America to 'stay out of politics,' but clarifies he's 'not talking about political contributions'Republicans have slammed the onslaught of corporate responses to Georgia's restrictive new voting law, calling for boycotts and threatening tax hikes.
< Politics, Mitch McConell, Georgia, PACs, Voting, Corporate America, analysis >
- Business Insider 00:43April 7, 2021The 'laughable' comparison between Colorado and Georgia voting requirements"Colorado is such an easy place to vote," Paul Teske, dean of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver, told Insider.
< Politics, Georgia, Colorado, Elections, mail-in ballots, Voting >
- Breitbart News 22:15April 6, 2021Gov. Brian Kemp: Stacey Abrams Is 'Biggest Flip-Flopper Since John Kerry' on Georgia BoycottAppearing Monday on the Fox News Channel, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) called Stacey Abrams the "biggest flip-flopper since John Kerry" over her stance on corporations boycotting her home state's voter integrity law.
< Politics, Brian Kemp, Georgia, Stacey Abrams >
- Breitbart News 21:49April 6, 2021Mitch McConnell to Woke Corps: ‘Republicans Drink Coca-Cola Too, and We Fly and We Like Baseball’Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Tuesday once again criticized corporate America for wading into hot button political issues.
< Economy, Politics, Social Justice, Georgia, Mitch McConnell >
- Business Insider 21:25April 6, 2021The GOP's flailing response to the Georgia voting law backlash shows how lost the party isIn a strange twist of events, the typically pro-corporate, hyper-patriotic GOP is now calling for boycotts of Coke, and America's favorite pastime.
< Politics, News, Georgia, Elections, Voting, Mitch McConnell, Donald Trump, analysis >
- Breitbart News 20:44April 6, 2021Doug Collins: MLB Should Apologize to Georgians for Falling for Abrams' Bullying TacticsFormer Georgia Rep. Doug Collins wrote in an op-ed Tuesday, Major League Baseball (MLB) owes Georgia an apology for moving the All-Star game out of Georgia and listening to Stacey Abrams.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Coca Cola, Delta Air Lines, Doug Collins, Georgia, Major League Baseball, MLB, Raphael Warnock, Stacey Abrams, Washington Post >
- Breitbart News 20:36April 6, 2021Shannon Sharpe: 'I'm So Proud of the MLB' for Punishing Georgia -- Other Red States 'off the List'Fox Sports 1 "Undisputed" co-host Shannon Sharpe on Monday commended Major League Baseball's decision to move its All-Star Game and Draft out of Atlanta over Georgia's new election law. The game has since been moved to Colorado.
< Clips, Media, Sports, Fox Sports 1, Georgia, MLB, Shannon Sharpe, Undisputed >
- Breitbart News 19:46April 6, 2021Poll: Overwhelming Majority Support Voter ID, Disagree with MLB's Georgia BoycottThe vast majority of U.S. likely voters believe voter ID is necessary and disagree with Major League Baseball's (MLB) decision to pull the All-Star game and Draft from Atlanta over the state's election integrity law, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday found.
< Politics, Sports, Atlanta, Colorado, Georgia, Major League Baseball, MLB, poll, Rasmussen Reports, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 19:24April 6, 2021Cotton on Hypocrisy of MLB Decision to Move ASG to Colorado: 'Slanderous Claims' from DemocratsTuesday on Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom," Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) highlighted the hypocrisy of Major League Baseball's decision to move its All-Star Game and Draft from Atlanta to Colorado over Georgia's new election law designed to shore up integrity in future elections.
< Clips, Politics, Sports, Colorado, Fox & Friends, Fox News Channel, Georgia, MLB, Tom Cotton >
- Business Insider 16:37April 6, 2021Mitch McConnell told CEOs to 'stay out of politics' over the Georgia voting law, despite being one of the biggest recipients of corporate cash in CongressMcConnell lashed out at companies behaving like a "woke parallel government" by decrying Georgia's voting laws - but is a top recipient of CEOs' cash.
< Politics, News UK, Mitch McConnell, Political Donations, Georgia, Georgia voting bill >
- Breitbart News 06:37April 6, 2021Kemp: CO Has Fewer Early Voting Days Than Us, We're Being Targeted Because Biden, Abrams 'Lying' to PeopleOn Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) reacted to Major League Baseball reportedly moving its All-Star Game to Denver from Atlanta by saying that Colorado has fewer early voting days and requires
< Clips, Politics, Brian Kemp, Colorado, Georgia, Major League Baseball, MLB >
- Breitbart News 03:50April 6, 2021Sanders: Companies Saying It's 'Outrage' That GA Is 'Trying to Destroy Democracy' - GOP Criticisms of Them a 'Deflection'On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) stated that some companies are “saying that it is an outrage that in Georgia they are trying to destroy democracy and make it harder for people of color and
< Clips, Politics, Bernie Sanders, Georgia >
- Business Insider 21:46April 5, 2021Coca-Cola, Delta, United, and 7 other companies blast Georgia's new voting law in a wave of corporate backlashApple CEO Tim Cook and JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon have also condemned the law.
< Politics, News, Transportation, Tech Insider, Coca-Cola, United, Delta, Georgia, Voting, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 20:01April 5, 2021Mitch McConnell: It’s ‘Jaw-Dropping’ Corporations Fall for 'Absurd Disinformation' About Election LawsSenate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) issued a statement Monday morning, outraged over corporations falling for a "fake narrative" and using "economic blackmail to spread disinformation."
< Economy, Politics, Sports, corporations, election integrity, Georgia, Mitch McConnell, MLB >
- Breitbart News 19:40April 5, 2021Nolte: Coca-Cola Banned from Georgia GOP Offices for 'Intentionally' Misleading CitizensThe Georgia Republican Party is booting Coca-Cola from state legislative offices after the soda giant deliberately misled the public about Georgia's new voter integrity law.
< Politics, Coca Cola, Coke, Georgia, John Nolte >
- Business Insider 19:35April 5, 2021Mitch McConnell says big companies like MLB 'must stop taking cues from the Outrage-Industrial Complex' when it comes to voting laws"Businesses must not use economic blackmail to spread disinformation and push bad ideas that citizens reject at the ballot box," McConnell said.
< Politics, Mitch McConnell, Voting, Elections, Georgia >
- New York Magazine 17:57April 5, 2021Major League Baseball Has Not Gone WokeThe league’s decision to move its All-Star Game out of Georgia was a cold business calculation, not a statement of principle.
< games, mlb, all-star game, georgia voting law >
- Breitbart News 17:36April 5, 2021Alfredo Ortiz: MLB Pulling ASG from Georgia Will 'Cost Upwards of $100 Million of Economic Damages'Job Creators Network President and CEO Alfredo Ortiz on Monday reacted to Major League Baseball's decision to pull its 2021 All-Star Game and Draft out of Atlanta over Georgia's new election laws.
< Clips, Politics, Sports, Alfredo Ortiz, Fox & Friends, Fox News Channel, Georgia, MLB, MLB All-Star Game >
- Breitbart News 06:18April 5, 2021Fact Check: Major League Baseball Moves All-Star Game over Law that Expands Some VotingSince the Georgia law actually expands voting access, MLB is arguably opposing the rights of voters -- which, Democrats have argued elsewhere, is racist.
< Politics, Sports, All-Star Game, baseball, Fact Check, Georgia, MLB >
- Breitbart News 21:14April 4, 2021Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse on MLB's Georgia Boycott: 'Undoubtedly Going to Be a Cost' to Stadium WorkersCouncil of Economic Advisers chair Cecilia Rouse said CBS's "Face the Nation" that "there is undoubtedly going to be a cost" to the majority-black city of Atlanta's stadium workers because Major League Baseball moved it's All-Star game move out of Georgia to protest the new voting law.
< Clips, Politics, Sports, Cecilia Rouse, Georgia, Joe Biden, MLB, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:06April 4, 2021Omar: 'We Must Stand Our Ground' on Georgia BoycottsRepresentative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the left must continue to push corporations like Major League Baseball to boycott Georgia until the recently passed voting bill is repealed. Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Major League
< Clips, Politics, Georgia, Ilhan Omar, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 17:13April 4, 2021New Jersey tried luring Netflix, Disney, and other Hollywood studios after Georgia passed its controversial voting lawNew Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy sent a letter to Netflix, Disney, and more studios to make the case for the state as a production hub.
< Media, Entertainment, Politics, Georgia voting bill, New Jersey, Phil Murphy, Hollywood >
- Business Insider 14:53April 4, 2021MLB's decision to relocate its All-Star Game will cost Georgia $100 million, a tourism official saysThe chief executive of Cobb Travel & Tourism told CNN that Major League Baseball's relocation will have huge financial implications and delay economic recovery.
< Retail, Travel, Weekend BI UK, Trump, MLB, Georgia, Boycott, Retail, Tourism >
- Business Insider 12:41April 4, 2021Donald Trump has expanded his list of 'woke' companies to boycott, due to their opposition of Georgia's voting lawAs Trump doubled down on his boycott calls, Barack Obama on Saturday issued a statement supporting the MLB's decision to relocate its All-Star game.
< News, Politics, Weekend BI UK, Trump, Georgia, Voting, Boycott, Republicans, "60 Days In" >
- Business Insider 06:47April 4, 2021Mike Huckabee says he's going to identify as 'Chinese' in a tweet as anti-Asian hate crimes rise"I've decided to "identify" as Chinese. Coke will like me, Delta will agree with my "values" and I'll probably get shoes from Nike ..." Huckabee said.
< News, Mike Huckabee, Georgia, Georgia voting bill >
- Breitbart News 02:53April 4, 2021Barack Obama Cheers MLB for Moving the All-Star GameFormer President Barack Obama Saturday congratulated Major League Baseball (MLB) on their decision to move the All-Star game out of Atlanta after the Georgia legislature passed legislation on election integrity.
< Politics, Sports, All-Star Game, Barack Obama, election integrity, Georgia, MLB >
- Breitbart News 22:00April 3, 2021Atlanta Mayor Bottoms: 'Threat of an Economic Boycott Is a Driving Factor' in Corporate Opposition to GA LawOn Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Velshi,” Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms (D) said that it’s very clear that “the threat of an economic boycott is a driving factor” in the corporate opposition to Georgia’s election law. Host Ali Velshi asked,
< Clips, Politics, Atlanta, Georgia, Keisha Lance Bottoms >
- Business Insider 20:11April 3, 2021Amazon says it supports expanding voting rights but it gave $500,000 to lawmakers who oppose those effortsAmazon blasted states' voter suppression efforts after years of supporting GOP lawmakers who have made it harder for Americans to vote.
< Politics, Tech Insider, Amazon, Jeff Bezos, Voting Rights, Corporate PAC Spending 2021, PR, Money in politics, Georgia voting bill, hq2 >
- New York Magazine 19:00April 3, 2021The States Following Georgia’s Lead on Voter SuppressionSimilar voting restrictions could soon be enacted in key Republican-controlled states like Arizona, Florida, New Hampshire, and Texas.
< voting rights, voter suppression, georgia election law, florida, arizona, texas, new hampshire, virginia, dan patrick, voting by mail, drop boxes, voter id, voter registration >