- FoxNews 05:23July 5, 2020As millions Americans celebrate Independence Day, public health experts warn about another spike in coronavirus casesChristina Coleman reports from Los Angeles.
< video, 6169379358001, FoxNews.com, Christina Coleman, fnc, partner_content/edge, partner_content, 3play_processed, primary_us, personality/christina_coleman, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, health/infectious_disease, personality, health >
- FoxNews 02:13July 5, 2020Texas sees highest number of coronavirus cases recorded since start of pandemicTexas on Saturday reported its largest daily rise in confirmed coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic -- 8,258 -- following a facial mask mandate from Gov. Greg Abbott in an effort to slow the uptick in cases.
< article, Fox News, Nick Givas, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/health, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/greg-abbott >
- FoxNews 01:14July 5, 2020Dr. Nina Radcliff on surge in coronavirus cases as Independence Day weekend is underwayAnesthesiologist, Dr. Nina Radcliff, weighs in on the current state of the pandemic on 'America's News HQ.'
< video, 6169365646001, FoxNews.com, fnc, requests, on_air, primary_health, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, requests/booker, on_air/americas_news_hq, health/infectious_disease, health >
- FoxNews 00:52July 5, 2020Trump wants to give Americans 'a worthy show' for Independence Day in 'Salute to America'President Trump, who has railed against the "cancel culture," refused to let the coronavirus pandemic close down a grand Fourth of July celebration in Washington, despite objections from local officials over rising infection rates.
< article, Fox News, Marisa Schultz, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/george-floyd, fox-news/us/washington-dc, fox-news/us/military, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 00:42July 5, 2020Spain puts 200,000 people in Catalonia back into lockdown after coronavirus spikeSpain has put approximately 200,000 people back under lockdown, but not confined to their homes, following a spike in coronavirus cases in the country, according to reports.
< article, Fox News, Peter Aitken, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-regions/spain, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 23:26July 4, 2020Judge Kavanaugh denies emergency request from Illinois GOP groups seeking to hold large ralliesSupreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday denied an emergency appeal submitted by GOP lawmakers from Illinois that had argued against the governor’s restrictions on meeting in groups larger than 10 amid the coronavirus pandemic.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/illinois, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/jb-pritzker, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats, fox-news/politics/elections/republicans >
- The Guardian(UK) 23:00July 4, 2020NHS chiefs in standoff with Treasury over emergency £10bnDespite the pledge to give the service ‘whatever it needs’ to tackle the pandemic, any extra funding now comes with strings attached Coronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageNHS bosses have accused the chancellor, Rishi Sunak, of breaking a pledge to give the health service “whatever it needs” after he refused to provide a £10bn cash injection needed to avoid it being crippled by a second wave of the coronavirus.They have warned ministers that without the money the NHS will be left perilously unprepared for next winter and the second spike in infections which doctors believe is inevitable. Nor will they be able to restart non-Covid services or treat the growing backlog in patients needing surgery. Continue reading...
< NHS, Health, Coronavirus outbreak, Infectious diseases, Society, UK news, Rishi Sunak, Politics >
- Forbes 22:03July 4, 2020Watching Hamilton Will Give You What You So Desperately Need This Pandemic: HopeAs coronavirus cases rise across the United States, it is starting to feel like there is no clear end in sight. However, on July 3rd, Hamilton was released on Disney Plus and, for all of us, especially healthcare professionals, it is providing a much needed glimmer of hope.
< Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Lifestyle, /lifestyle, Arts, /arts >
- FoxNews 21:58July 4, 2020Schools grapple with reopening amid coronavirus pandemicTara Haelle, Association of Health Care Journalists, weighs in on ‘America’s News HQ.’
< video, 6169342126001, FoxNews.com, Alicia Acuna, fnc, requests, on_air, us/education, primary_us, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, personality/alicia_acuna, us, requests/booker, on_air/americas_news_hq, health/infectious_disease, personality, health >
- FoxNews 21:53July 4, 2020Interior Secretary David Bernhardt on controversial DC fireworks show: 'Personal responsibility' is keyA key component of a safe Independence Day amidst the coronavirus pandemic is "personal responsibility," Interior Secretary David Bernhardt stated Saturday.
< article, Fox News, Julia Musto, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/americas-news-hq, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/holiday, fox-news/us/washington-dc, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/military >
- Forbes 21:48July 4, 2020Covid-19 Coronavirus Won’t Be Last Or Worst Pandemic, How To Stop Panic-Neglect CycleThe Pandemic Action Network has put forth recommendations on how to prevent the next pandemic.
< Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Business, /business, Aerospace & Defense, /aerospace-defense, Editors' Pick, editors-pick, business, pharma >
- FoxNews 21:35July 4, 2020Special ed teacher who coughed on 1-year-old in yogurt shop fired from school districtA California special education teacher was fired from her school district after a video went viral of her allegedly intentionally coughing on a 1-year-old at a yogurt shop.
< article, Fox News, Vandana Rambaran, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/health/education >
- FoxNews 21:11July 4, 2020Miami Beach Mayor Gelber on issuing curfew, mask mandate, beach closures ahead of holiday weekendMiami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber weighs in on ‘CAVUTO Live.’
< video, 6169336215001, FoxNews.com, Neil Cavuto, fnc, personality/neil_cavuto, requests/root, requests, on_air, primary_health, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, on_air/cavuto_live, health/infectious_disease, personality, health >
- FoxNews 21:00July 4, 2020Florida reports 14 percent coronavirus positivity rate, Miami-Dade and Broward County reach record high level of casesFlorida health officials recorded another record-breaking day, as cases of coronavirus spiked to its highest numbers yet in both Miami-Dade and Broward County.
< article, Fox News, Vandana Rambaran, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease, fox-news/us/miami, fox-news/health >
- FoxNews 20:45July 4, 2020Local lawmakers on state-level coronavirus response effortsNorth Carolina State Senate President Pro Tempore Phil Berger and Louisiana State representative Ted James weighs in on ‘America’s News HQ.’
< video, 6169329258001, FoxNews.com, Alicia Acuna, fnc, on_air, primary_health, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, personality/alicia_acuna, on_air/americas_news_hq, health/infectious_disease, personality, health >
- FoxNews 20:27July 4, 2020Former Walmart CEO: June job gains show 'the consumer is still very strong' despite pandemicFormer Walmart CEO Bill Simon was optimistic about the nation's economic recovery on Saturday, telling Fox News host Neil Cavuto that the American consumer was "strong."
< article, Fox News, Sam Dorman, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/economy/jobs, fox-news/politics/regulation/consumers, fox-news/us/economy, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 19:50July 4, 2020English pubs opened at 6 a.m., coronavirus restrictions ease, as police brace for 'chaos'Some believe that the push by the government will lead to "New Years"-style wild behavior.
< article, Fox News, Peter Aitken, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/united-kingdom, fox-news/person/boris-johnson, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 19:44July 4, 2020Mayor Carlos Gimenez on Miami-Dade County beaches closed amid COVID-19 spikeMiami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez weighs in on ‘America’s News HQ.’
< video, 6169324633001, FoxNews.com, Alicia Acuna, fnc, on_air, primary_health, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, personality/alicia_acuna, on_air/americas_news_hq, health/infectious_disease, personality, health >
- FoxNews 19:09July 4, 2020NFL players union votes for recommendation to cancel entire preseason: reportThe NFL may be moving to cancel the entire preseason after the players union voted this week to raise the issue, reports say.
< article, Fox News, Paulina Dedaj, fnc, fnc/sports, fox-news/sports/nfl, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 18:42July 4, 2020Nick Cordero's wife says she doesn't know if he will 'ever be able to work again'Nick Cordero's wife shared a somber update about his health as he remains in the ICU battling complications related to the coronavirus.
< article, Fox News, Melissa Roberto, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 18:20July 4, 2020Record number of people buying fireworks this Fourth of July amid coronavirus restrictionsFourth of July festivities around the country have been pared down in many states due to the continuing threat of coronavirus, and officials from the National Fireworks Association say people are buying fireworks "more than ever before" this year for personal usage.
< article, Fox News, Vandana Rambaran, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health >
- Business Insider 15:49July 4, 2020An asymptomatic coronavirus carrier infected an apartment neighbor without sharing the same space. A study blames the building's elevator buttons.An asymptomatic coronavirus carrier traveled from the US to China in March. Even though she didn't interact with anyone face-to-face, her downstairs neighbor was infected.
According to a new study, transmission likely occurred in the elevator, when the neighbor touched the same buttons that the quarantined traveler had.
The neighbor was later linked to 70 other coronavirus infections in the local community.
Coronavirus particles can live on surfaces like plastic and stainless steel, which are common in elevators, for up to seven days.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. New research reveals that an elevator can be a coronavirus transmission hotspot, even if an infected person and doesn't ride with anyone else.
A woman traveled from the US back to her home in China's Heilongjiang province on March 19. Although she did not have any symptoms, she quarantined in her apartment following her arrival, avoiding any close contact with other apartment-building residents. An antibody test would later reveal she was an asymptomatic coronavirus carrier.See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: How to clean and disinfect everyday surfaces against the coronavirusSee Also:Meet the 'long-haulers': A growing chorus of coronavirus patients have had symptoms for more than 100 daysAs US coronavirus cases skyrocket, daily deaths are staying flat. The key is 'to keep the young people away from the old people,' one expert says.We've reached the coronavirus pandemic's 6-month mark. 2 leading experts reveal what they think life will look like 1 year in.SEE ALSO: Elevators are a crucial in getting many people back to the office — but experts say they could be coronavirus transmission hotspots
< Health, coronavirus, COVID-19, elevators, >
- FoxNews 15:40July 4, 2020Dr. Janette Nesheiwat's July 4th dos and don'ts: Precautions will help keep friends, family safeAs Americans gather for Independence Day celebrations amidst the coronavirus pandemic, there are some key health and safety precautions to take that could mean the difference between spreading the virus and a fun weekend amongst friends and family.
< article, Fox News, Julia Musto, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/fox-friends-weekend, fox-news/special/occasions/holiday, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health, fox-news/science/wild-nature/viruses, fox-news/health/infectious-disease, fox-news/person/anthony-fauci, fox-news/science, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/arizona, fox-news/us/miami, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california >
- Business Insider 15:30July 4, 2020The average cost of pet insurance largely depends on the company you use and the type of pet you have The average pet insurance policy premium in 2019 for dogs was $48.78 per month for dogs, and $29.16 per month for cats.
Accident-only policies are cheaper than accident and illness policies, according to data from the North American Pet Health Insurance Association.
Your pet's breed can also influence your price for coverage, with pricing varying widely by a dog's breed.
Get a pet insurance quote from PetPlan » Most pet owners know just how expensive a trip to the vet can be, and how much a major health scare with your pet can cost. If you're considering getting pet insurance, your monthly cost of pet insurance can vary widely.
There are a few factors that can change how much your pet insurance will cost, including the type of pet you have. In general, insurance for dogs is more expensive than insurance for cats. And, for dog owners, the cost can vary widely by breed. See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: What makes 'Parasite' so shocking is the twist that happens in a 10-minute sequenceSee Also:Chase savings interest rates are low, but it's easy to waive monthly feesFirst-time car owners pay more for insurance, but you can save money by shopping for a new policy after 6 monthsHigh-yield savings accounts aren't earning much interest right now, but keeping my money at Ally Bank is still the smartest choice
< pet insurance, average cost of pet insurance, Nationwide, Healthy Paws, Figo, Petplan, Embrace pet insurance, Pets Best Pet insurance, ASPCA pet insurance, aspca, Trupanion, dog insurance, Personal Finance Insider, PFI average, pfi, TOC-jump-to, PFI Related Content Module, Insurance, AKC pet insurance, PFI PetPlan, >
- Business Insider 13:56July 4, 2020Meet the 'long-haulers': A growing chorus of coronavirus patients have had symptoms for more than 100 daysFelecia Jester Business Insider spoke to 17 coronavirus patients who have had symptoms for more than 100 days.
Few of them have gotten a clear answer from doctors as to why they're still sick.
Their lives have changed drastically in the last few months.
Some face unemployment or might have to file for disability as they stare down the barrel of chronic illness.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. The people who've had coronavirus symptoms for more than 100 days have a nickname for themselves: the long-haulers.
They've been dealing with the virus for much longer than most of their peers, and far longer than their doctors anticipated. As their illnesses persist without explanation, these patients turn to online support groups on Facebook, Reddit, and Slack, where they seek medical advice, swap war stories, and share updates on their health.See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: Pathologists debunk 13 coronavirus mythsSee Also:Just 8% of colleges are keeping classes online this fall, but more may join them as coronavirus outbreaks surge. Here's the list so far.We've reached the coronavirus pandemic's 6-month mark. 2 leading experts reveal what they think life will look like 1 year in.What's next for dating during coronavirus, according to an anthropologist, pathogen expert, and love-life coach
< coronavirus, Health, COVID-19, >
- The Guardian(UK) 13:55July 4, 2020NHS deserves better, say campaigners as health service marks 72nd anniversaryIlluminations and clapping will mark NHS birthday in its ‘most challenging year’Coronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageDozens of landmarks across the UK will be illuminated in blue light on Saturday before the NHS’s 72nd anniversary amid calls that those who work in the health service deserve more than token gestures.NHS England’s chief executive, Simon Stevens, said the past 12 months had represented “the most challenging year” in its history, and households across the UK have been invited to take to their doorsteps for a nationwide clap for NHS workers on Sunday. Continue reading...
< Coronavirus outbreak, UK news, NHS, Simon Stevens, Society, Health >
- Forbes 13:30July 4, 2020Over 50% Of People Say Women’s Intimate Experiences Aren’t Talked About Openly, Finds StudyWhile conversations about health have opened up over the last decade, there’s still a stigma attached to many aspects of women’s health. A recent study found that half of women feel society wants them to keep silent about their health despite this being detrimental to their mental health.
< Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare >
- FoxNews 12:06July 4, 2020Oregon governor meets with state troopers caught flouting mask mandate in coffee shopOregon Gov. Kate Brown met Friday with three Oregon State Police troopers who were seen on video earlier this week defying a mandated statewide mask order while visiting a Corvallis coffee shop.
< article, Fox News, Brie Stimson, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/oregon, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/politics/state-and-local/governors >
- Mashable 12:00July 4, 2020This face mask has a zipper, lets you eat and drink without taking it offTL;DR: Stay (relatively) protected (while still being able to eat and drink) with a zippered face cover for $26.99, a 22% savings as of July 4. Unless you're living under a news-free rock, you know that cities everywhere are seeing spikes in coronavirus cases. Beyond social distancing and frequently washing your hands, the key to reducing the spread of the virus is simple: wear a mask.
But how does one eat or drink while wearing a mask? It's actually possible. Thanks to Shut Your Mouth — a Texas-based company founded by three innovative female entrepreneurs in the midst of the pandemic — you can do it all courtesy of the brand's Zippered Face Cover. Read more...More about Face Mask, Mashable Shopping, Culture, Work Life, and Health
< Face Mask, Mashable Shopping, Culture, Work Life, Health >
- Huffington Post UK 11:47July 4, 2020Maskless Trump Rails Against 'Left-Wing Mob' As Coronavirus Crisis Spirals
< Politics and Government, Donald Trump, coronavirus, Politics, Social distancing, melania trump, Eric Trump, health crisis, Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, politics-and-government, donald-trump, politics, social-distancing, melania-trump, eric-trump, health-crisis, mount-rushmore, south-dakota, NEWS, news >
- Guardian 11:00July 4, 2020Struggling for shut-eye in lockdown? Sleep-tracking devices may helpThe lowdown on free apps, sensors you wear and a mat you slip under your mattressMonths in covd-19-induced lockdown have for many of us taken a toll on our sleep. From the late-night scrolling through news to the bizarre dreams and midnight wake-ups worrying, the stress of the coronavirus pandemic has been wreaking havoc on our collective sleeping habits.A recent survey found two in five people in the UK have experienced sleep disturbance. And with a good night’s rest considered an important part of overall health and wellbeing, you may have decided to start tracking yours. But where do you start? Here, with a quick list of good sleepmonitors from free apps to dedicated sleep sensors. Continue reading...
< Gadgets, Technology, Wearable technology, Xiaomi, Smartwatches, Samsung, Sleep, Health & wellbeing, Life and style, Money, UK news, Coronavirus outbreak >
- The Guardian 09:12July 4, 2020Global report: WHO changes timeline on virus alert as cases top 11mUN health body says it found out about the outbreak itself, not via Chinese officials; US cases increase 53,000 on Friday; English pubs reopenCoronavirus latest updatesThe World Health Organization was alerted to the coronavirus crisis by its own office in China, and not by the local authorities, according to reports, as worldwide cases of Covid-19 passed 11 million and infections in the US rose by another 53,000.The UN health body has been accused by US president Donald Trump of failing to provide the information needed to stem the pandemic and of being complacent towards Beijing, charges it denies. Continue reading...
< Coronavirus outbreak, World Health Organization, US news, Trump administration, UK news, China >
- Huffington Post UK 08:00July 4, 2020Is It Right To Take Your Kids To The Playground Now It's Allowed?
< Health, Children, Social distancing, life as a parent, how to raise a kid, play, health, children, social-distancing, life-as-a-parent, how-to-raise-a-kid, PARENTS, parents >
- FoxNews 07:45July 4, 2020Kim Guilfoyle tests positive, Don Jr. negative, for coronavirus, Trump campaign confirmsKimberly Guilfoyle, a senior adviser to the Trump 2020 campaign, has tested positive for the coronavirus, the campaign confirmed Friday night.
< article, Fox News, Dom Calicchio, Matt Leach, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/politics/elections/campaigning/trump-2020-campaign, fox-news/politics/executive/first-family, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/south-dakota >
- FoxNews 07:09July 4, 2020Dr. Robert Jeffress responds to critics of Vice President Pence's visit to First BaptistFox News contributor Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, and Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marty Makary debate public safety standards for religious services vs. protests.
< video, 6169255093001, FoxNews.com, Mike Emanuel, Robert Jeffress, fnc, on_air, personality/mike_emanuel, fox news @ night, personality/robert_jeffress, health/infectious_disease, health, personality, special/prime_time, primary_health, on_air/fox_news_@night, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, special/apple_news, special >
- FoxNews 06:52July 4, 2020Alex Berenson: Rise in coronavirus cases 'means very little' if hundreds of thousands are unknowingly infectedFormer New York Times reporter Alex Berenson told "The Story" Friday that the ongoing rise in coronavirus hospitalizations in parts of the country suggests that either doctors are treating the virus more effectively -- or more people are being hospitalized "with" the virus rather than because of it.
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/media, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/north-carolina, fox-news/shows/the-story >
- FoxNews 05:05July 4, 2020Jimmie Johnson is first NASCAR driver to test positive for coronavirusSeven-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson has tested positive for the coronavirus and will miss this weekend’s race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
< article, Associated Press, fnc, fnc/auto, fox-news/auto/nascar, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health, fox-news/newsedge/sports >
- FoxNews 03:12July 4, 2020Thousands of Americans remain stranded in Yemen amid growing humanitarian crisisThousands of Americans remain stranded in the war torn nation of Yemen after coronavirus restrictions closed the borders in mid-March, activist are now calling attention to the severity of the problem.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/united-nations, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/state-department >
- FoxNews 03:02July 4, 2020Alex Berenson: Why the rise in positive COVID-19 test results means very littleWe truly don't know how many people have already gotten the virus, former New York Times reporter and author of 'Unreported Truths About COVID-19 and Lockdowns' Alex Berenson says.
< video, 6169238413001, FoxNews.com, Jon Scott, fnc, requests/root, requests, on_air, primary_health, on_air/the_story_with_martha_maccallum, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, health/infectious_disease, personality, health, personality/jon_scott >
- Business Insider 01:57July 4, 2020Read the pitch deck that buzzy startup Devoted Health used to reach a $1.8 billion valuation before it signed up a single customerDevoted Health wants to change the way the U.S. takes care of its senior citizens, and it has big plans in its first five years to do just that.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
The startup, which has been gathering lots of buzz in the last year, was founded to sell private health insurance plans to U.S. seniors, a market that is growing rapidly as Baby Boomers age.See the rest of the story at Business InsiderSee Also:A new bill asks Congress to make telehealth coverage expanded by the CARES Act permanentWhy American sunscreens may not be protecting you as much as European sunscreens12 science-backed ways to lose weight without going on a diet
< Health, >
- FoxNews 01:51July 4, 2020VA secretary Wilkie touts 'all-time high' in trust, approval of department under TrumpVeterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Friday that approval of his department among veterans is at an "all-time high."
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/military/veterans, fox-news/media, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/shows/bill-hemmer-reports, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/cabinet, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/arizona >
- Forbes 01:14July 4, 2020Sentencing Older COVID-19 Patients To Death By TriageOlder COVID-19 patients face age discrimination when medical practitioners decide who should get access to life-saving treatments.
< Diversity & Inclusion, /diversity-inclusion, Leadership, /leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, /diversity-inclusion, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Editors' Pick, editors-pick, leadership, Diversity & Inclusion >
- Breitbart News 00:56July 4, 2020Navarro: Another Lockdown 'Is Going to Kill More People' with Alcoholism, Depression, Economic FalloutFriday on MSNBC, National Trade Council adviser Peter Navarro said if the United States were to close down again because of the current spike in coronavirus cases, more people would die as a result of alcoholism, depression and economic fallout.
< Clips, Health, Politics, coronavirus, Donald Trump, Peter Navarro >
- FoxNews 00:39July 4, 2020Thousands flock to beaches for holiday weekend as COVID rate soars, but death rate remains stableThousands of beachgoers began flocking to the shores Friday to kick off the July Fourth weekend despite a nationwide resurgence in coronavirus cases that has prompted holiday beach closures in some of the hardest-hit areas and other restrictions to prevent more infections.
< article, Fox News, Louis Casiano, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/travel/general/beach, fox-news/health, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/holiday >
- The Guardian(UK) 00:31July 4, 2020Police and health officials visit garment factories in LeicesterInvestigation follows concerns about inadequate protection against Covid-19 at local firms Coronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageThe National Crime Agency and the workplace safety watchdog visited factories and businesses across Leicester on Friday as they sought to address concerns that inadequate standards at garment manufacturers played a role in the city’s second wave of coronavirus.The Health and Safety Executive visited 11 premises, in some cases alongside officials from Leicestershire police, the NCA and other agencies. An HSE spokesperson said the activity was “focused on the textile industry” in the city. Continue reading...
< Leicester, Coronavirus outbreak, UK news, Fashion, Infectious diseases, Health, Health policy >
- FoxNews 00:14July 4, 2020Colleges want in-person teaching for fall semester, but professors are pushing backWhile students are keen to return to campus, professors are proving more stubborn.
< article, Fox News, Peter Aitken, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/education, fox-news/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us >
- Huffington Post UK 23:11July 3, 2020Eight In Ten Elderly Care Home Residents With Coronavirus Asymptomatic, New Study Finds
< Health, coronavirus, News, UK News UK, COVID-19 pandemic, uk, health, news, news-uk, covid-19-pandemic, NEWS >
- Forbes 22:44July 3, 2020Stocks Are Rallying Too Much On Vaccine News, Says This Market ExpertMarkets need to be more “skeptical” about each vaccine announcement.
< Markets, /markets, Money, /money, Markets, /markets, Business, /business, Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Wealth Management, /wealth-management, Retirement, /retirement, Personal Finance, /personal-finance, Investing, /investing, Hedge Funds & Private Equity, /hedge-funds-private-equity, ETFs & Mutual Funds, /etfs-mutual-funds, Banking & Insurance, /banking-insurance, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus, Business, Business >
- FoxNews 22:32July 3, 2020Houston doctor reports 'ICU beds are just about at capacity' due to surge of coronavirus casesHouston emergency room physician Dr. Bill Fisher told "The Daily Briefing" Friday that "ICU beds are just about at capacity" in the city as Texas faces a spike in coronavirus cases.
< article, Fox News, Joshua Nelson, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/the-daily-briefing-dana-perino, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/us/houston-and-galveston >
- FoxNews 22:17July 3, 2020Schools grapple with reopening during coronavirus pandemicDue to coronavirus concerns, schools are weighing plans to reopen amid the pandemic; Eva Moskowitz and Keri Rodrigues weigh in on ‘The Daily Briefing.’
< video, 6169206188001, FoxNews.com, Kristin Fisher, fnc, on_air, personality/kristin_fisher, us/education, primary_us, health/infectious_disease/coronavirus, on_air/the_daily_briefing, us, health/infectious_disease, personality, health, the daily briefing >