- Breaking Defense 22:58October 30, 2020Some Democrats Sour On F-35 Sale To UAE“The Trump Administration has made it clear that they’ll put lethal weaponry in just about anyone’s hands without regard to potential loss of life so long as the check clears,” Rep. Eliot Engel says.
< Air Warfare, Congress, Pentagon, Benjamin Netanyahu, f-35 joint strike fighter, Finland, House Foreign Affairs Committee, Israel, NATO, Rep. Eliot Engel, S-400, Sen. Bob Menedez, Sen. Diane Feinstein, Senate Foreign Relations Committ, turkey, UAE >
- Business Insider 19:37October 30, 2020A financial planner shares 3 ways first-generation Americans can build wealth for the future while supporting families who need them nowIf you are a first-generation Americans supporting your family and struggling to build wealth for the future, this financial planner has some advice.
< Master Your Money, Financial Planning, Financial Planners, First Generation, immigrant families, SJ, PFI SP, Master your Money, fidelity-bonus-invest-content, Edit Series, MYM Invest, Freelancer >
- Coindesk 16:05October 30, 2020First Mover: Bitcoin Heads for 24% October Gain as U.S. Election Countdown BeginsPantera's Dan Morehead looks at negative images of GDP charts and counts words in Satoshi Nakamoto's white paper to chronicle bitcoin's "movement."
< Markets, News, Bitcoin, Economy, Newsletters, First Mover >
- AdWeek 13:45October 30, 20206 Brands Reimagining Halloween; Netflix Boosts Prices: Friday’s First Things FirstWelcome to First Things First, Adweek's daily resource for marketers. We'll be publishing the content to First Things First on Adweek.com each morning (like this post), but if you prefer that it come straight to your inbox, you can sign up for the email here. These 6 Brands Are Reinventing Trick-or-Treating This Halloween Halloween has...
< First Things First >
- Breitbart News 06:21October 30, 2020Keith Ellison Wields Power to Restrict Freedom of Assembly of Political Opponents at Minnesota Trump RallyThe venue for President Donald Trump's political rally in Minnesota scheduled for Friday will be restricted to only 250 people after Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison put pressure on the business owners of multiple locations.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Covid, Donald Trump, First Amendment, George Floyd, Keith Ellison, Minnesota, Tim Walz, Trump Rally >
- Business Insider 22:31October 29, 2020An Insider investigation reveals WWE cofounder Linda McMahon, who runs Trump's biggest super PAC, once hired a suspected child molesterWWE, the wrestling behemoth that McMahon cofounded with her husband, Vince, once faced allegations that a ring announcer sexually abused the teen boys who helped him set up for matches.
< Politics, Sports, insider investigates, Linda McMahon, Vince McMahon, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment, Politics 2020, America First Action, mel phillips, Donald Trump, Child Abuse, QAnon, BI Graphics, Yuqing Liu, Teaser >
- Business Insider 20:05October 29, 2020WWE cofounder Linda McMahon, who runs Trump's biggest super PAC, once hired a suspected child molester on the condition that he 'stop chasing after kids.' He didn't.The woman behind Donald Trump's biggest super PAC, Linda McMahon, presided over a notorious child sexual abuse scandal while she was the president of wrestling behemoth WWE, an Insider investigation has found.
< Politics, Sports, insider investigates, Linda McMahon, Vince McMahon, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment, Politics 2020, America First Action, mel phillips, Donald Trump, Child Abuse, QAnon, BI Graphics, Yuqing Liu >
- Coindesk 15:56October 29, 2020First Mover: Bitcoin Falls as Covid Surges, ECB’s Lagarde Steps Up, US GDP Hits 33%The enthusiasm jolt from bitcoin's ascent toward $14K ran into realism, and options traders see low probabilities of a new price record this year.
< Markets, News, ECB, Bitcoin, Economy, Newsletters, First Mover >
- AdWeek 13:45October 29, 2020Zaxby’s Declares War; the Seismic Streaming Shift: Thursday’s First Things FirstWelcome to First Things First, Adweek's daily resource for marketers. We'll be publishing the content to First Things First on Adweek.com each morning (like this post), but if you prefer that it come straight to your inbox, you can sign up for the email here. Zaxby's Is Reigniting the Chicken Sandwich War The chicken sandwich...
< First Things First, General >
- C-Heads Magazine 12:51October 29, 2020Carla and Lucia"Carla is new in town and only met Lucía once, but it really felt like they had actually known each other for a lifetime." tells photographer French photographer David Kirscher.
The post Carla and Lucia appeared first on C-Heads Magazine.
< Exclusive, David Kirscher >
- Huffington Post UK 11:29October 29, 2020Piers Morgan Reveals Kirstie Allsopp Fall-Out Led To Further Behind-The-Scenes Drama
< uk celebrity, piers morgan, Kirstie Allsopp, celebrity, piers-morgan, kirstie-allsopp, ENTERTAINMENT, entertainment >
- Business Insider 10:52October 29, 2020'I don't see myself really staying where I'm at for the rest of my life': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez speculates leaving House seat in the futureCongresswoman from New York has been speculated to seek a seat in the Senate or potentially become a White House contender in the future.
< Politics, News, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Vanity Fair, Vanity Fair Magazine, Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand >
- Breitbart News 03:03October 29, 2020Supporters Shout 'Drain the Swamp' as Donald Trump Mocks 'Anonymous' Nobody, New York Times"Turned out to be a low-level staffer, a sleaze bag, who's never worked in the White House," Trump said, describing him as a "nobody" and a "disgruntled employee."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Anonymous, Donald Trump, Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, Kirstjen Nielsen, Mike Lee, Miles Taylor, Rand Paul >
- Breitbart News 02:55October 29, 2020Civil Rights Leader Rev. William Owens Endorses Donald TrumpCivil rights leader and Christian activist Rev. William Owens endorsed Donald Trump for president Tuesday, in his personal capacity as a private citizen.
< 2020 Election, Faith, Politics, black Americans, Donald Trump, Endorsement, First Step Act, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, prison reform, Rev. William Owens >
- iXBT 02:07October 29, 2020Обзор двухканального осциллографа Fnirsi-1013D с 7-дюймовым сенсорным экраном: сеанс магии с разоблачениемСодержаниеУпаковка, комплектация, внешний вид и конструкция двухканального осциллографа Fnirsi-1013DТест двухканального осциллографа Fnirsi-1013D. Часть 1: разоблачение магииТест двухканального осциллографа Fnirsi-1013D. Часть 2: обо всём понемногуИтоги и выводы (техническая часть)Итоги и выводы (эмоциональная часть)В обзоре будет рассмотрен крайне интересный двухканальный осциллограф Fnirsi-1013D (aka ADS1013D). Это — новая модель, вышедшая в этом году (2020).Читать дальше
< Fnirsi-1013D, осциллограф fnirsi 1013d, fnirsi 1013d купить, fnirsi 1013d цифровой планшетный осциллограф, fnirsi 1013d инструкция >
- Breitbart News 23:10October 28, 2020Miles Taylor Admits He Was 'Anonymous' WH Official Behind NYT 'Resistance' Op-edMiles Taylor, chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen, revealed Wednesday that he was the anonymous "senior" white house official who authored a critical op-ed of President Donald Trump.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Anonymous, Deep State, Donald Trump, Kirstjen Nielsen, Miles Taylor, New York Times, resistance >
- WIRED Business 22:40October 28, 2020Surprise! The Section 230 Hearing Wasn’t About Section 230Republican senators unloaded on Twitter’s Jack Dorsey, but had little to say about reforming the foundational internet law.
< Business, Business / National Affairs >
- Coindesk 19:08October 28, 2020First Mover: Bitcoin’s Latest Rally Proving Irresistible as Bitwise Assets Top $100MLatest rally extends bitcoin's lead over U.S. stocks in 2020 returns, potentially setting up a self-reinforcing trend as more investors take notice.
< Markets, News, Bitcoin, Bitwise, Newsletters, First Mover >
- Business Insider 14:05October 28, 2020First Solar surges 13% after the solar-panel manufacturer posts a massive jump in 3rd-quarter salesFor 2020, the company expects to earn between $2.6 billion to $2.9 billion as its productive capacity has been averaging over 100% at all factories.
< Markets, Markets, First Solar, solar panels, Solar, Q3 Earnings, Earnings, Utilities, Energy, utilities stocks >
- WIRED Business 14:00October 28, 2020Big Tech’s Election Plans Have a Blind Spot: InfluencersPlatforms like Facebook and Google are sharing their plans to pause political ads around Election Day. That’s won’t stop all paid campaigning.
< Business, Business / National Affairs >
- AdWeek 13:45October 28, 2020Jon Stewart Rises Again; Top Podcasts of 2020: Wednesday’s First Things FirstWelcome to First Things First, Adweek's daily resource for marketers. We'll be publishing the content to First Things First on Adweek.com each morning (like this post), but if you prefer that it come straight to your inbox, you can sign up for the email here. Jon Stewart Will Host Apple TV+ Current Affairs Show This...
< First Things First, General >
- Petapixel 18:43October 27, 2020FeiyuTech’s New $230 Compact Gimbal Might Undercut DJI’s LatestFeiyuTech has been making affordable, compact gimbals for years now, and the company’s latest promises many of the notable features found on DJI’s recently-announced RSC 2 compact gimbal for less than half the price. The FeiyuTech AK2000C lists a host of top-tier, premium features without a premium price tag. The company says the AK2000C not […]
< Equipment, News, 3axisgimbal, cameraaccessories, dji, djirsc2, feiyutech, feiyutechak2000c, filmmaking, gimbal >
- Coindesk 16:25October 27, 2020First Mover: Bitcoin Surges to New 2020 High as Harvest Debacle Provides Costly DeFi LessonThis week's $24M exploit of DeFi platform Harvest shows risks as real as rewards in open-beta crypto markets, where investor protection is minimal.
< Markets, News, Bitcoin, DeFi, Newsletters, First Mover, Harvest Finance >
- AdWeek 13:45October 27, 2020Burger Scream; Morton’s New Look: Tuesday’s First Things FirstWelcome to First Things First, Adweek's daily resource for marketers. We'll be publishing the content to First Things First on Adweek.com each morning (like this post), but if you prefer that it come straight to your inbox, you can sign up for the email here. Burger King Summons the Ghost of Ronald McDonald in Voice-Activated...
< First Things First >
- The Guardian(UK) 12:44October 27, 2020UK mobile phone firms to be banned from selling locked handsetsOfcom says companies must allow customers to switch networks freely Mobile phone companies are to be banned from selling devices that are locked into specific networks, the UK communications regulator has ruled.Ofcom said BT/EE, Tesco Mobile and Vodafone would be told to follow other big-name rivals in only supplying phones that allow customers to switch from one network to another while keeping their existing handset. The rules will come into effect from December 2021. Continue reading...
< Mobile phones, Telecommunications industry, Ofcom, UK news, Business, Consumer affairs >
- Guardian 11:00October 27, 2020Ammonite is not the evolutionary leap for lesbian film it thinks it isFrancis Lee’s much-hyped film in fact belongs to a recent tradition of studiously tasteful, sexually fixated work in which lesbians are a world apartLesbians have a love-hate relationship with cinema, a place in which, Andrea Weiss wrote in her 1992 work Vampires and Violets, only one image of the lesbian may surface at any one time. For at least the past half-decade (since the release of Todd Haynes’ adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s Carol) that image may look something like this: a period drama with an oedipal understory, chronically white, a sombre mood, dialogue exactingly stark. A sensorium of touch and taste, the space between bodies, and the yearning therein. A fantasy for all audiences to enjoy..In these films, the action is silently displayed on faces and behind eyes, before it’s finally loosed in the form of a long, drawn-out sex scene. In 2013’s Blue Is the Warmest Colour, the camera hovers over the lovers’ faces so intimately that you can see the spit as they kiss, the pores on their cheeks, the ecstatic boredom in their eyes. The erotic and romantic ache of Carol is generated from across-the-room looks and sudden touches. Continue reading...
< Ammonite, Film, Kate Winslet, Saoirse Ronan, Biopics, LGBT rights, World news, Culture >
- Coindesk 21:31October 26, 2020PayPal’s Crypto Offering May Be ‘a Huge Headache’ for TaxpayersPayPal opening its network to cryptocurrencies could create a serious tax headache for users.
< Policy & regulation, PayPal, IRS, Taxes >
- Coindesk 15:50October 26, 2020First Mover: Bitcoin Steady Over $13K as JPMorgan Has Eureka MomentBitcoin traders can be forgiven for gloating over JPMorgan's sudden pronouncement that the largest cryptocurrency has considerable long-term upside.
< Markets, News, Bitcoin, Economy, Newsletters, First Mover, Harvest >
- Coindesk 14:13October 26, 2020Tax Payers Must Disclose Airdropped, Forked Cryptos, Says IRS’ Draft 2020 GuidanceThe U.S. tax agency has clarified who needs to answer "yes" to a question over cryptocurrency activity included in the draft 1040 income tax form.
< Policy & regulation, News, Tax, IRS >
- Guardian 10:00October 25, 2020The US has a good record on fighting monopolies. Now it's Google's turnThe tech giant claims that no one is forced to use its search engine. All power to regulators set on proving otherwiseSundar Pichai, chief executive of Alphabet, Google’s parent company, is a mild-mannered software engineer who is not good at games of verbal fisticuffs with US politicians. He received a drubbing last month during the “big tech” congressional hearing.Pichai can, however, summon lawyers and lobbyists galore as soon as the game gets more serious, which it definitely has. The US Department of Justice (DoJ) last week launched a huge and historic antitrust case against Google, accusing the tech company of abusing its position to maintain an illegal monopoly over internet searches and search advertising. Continue reading...
< Google, Search engines, Technology, Alphabet, Internet, Apple, Business, Wind power, Energy, Environment, Renewable energy, Industrial policy, Politics, Boris Johnson, Ticket prices, Consumer affairs, Money >
- Breitbart News 23:18October 24, 2020Van Jones: President Trump ‘Has Done Good Stuff for the Black Community’CNN's Van Jones praised President Trump's work with the black community during a panel discussion on the network Friday.
< Media, Politics, Pre-Viral, CNN, Donald Trump, First Step Act, Jake Tapper, Van Jones >
- Business Insider 23:32October 23, 2020What is the Roth IRA 5-year rule? Important guidelines for withdrawing IRA earningsThe Roth IRA 5-year rule applies in three situations: withdrawing account earnings, converting a traditional IRA to a Roth, and inheriting a Roth IRA.
< Personal Finance, Investing (Reference), Investing How To, Roth IRA, 5-year rule, IRA, IRS, Distribution >
- Business Insider 20:15October 23, 2020'Cyberpunk 2077' is one of the most anticipated video games of 2020, and it's just a few weeks from launch — here's what the game is all about"Cyberpunk 2077" is the next major game from the acclaimed game studio behind the "Witcher" franchise. Here's everything we know about it.
< Tech Insider, Entertainment, Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt RED, E3, E3 2018, Video Games, Gaming, Gameplay, First-person shooters, Role-playing games, The Witcher 3, Features, E3 2019, Keanu Reeves >
- Breitbart News 17:13October 23, 2020Exclusive -- Donald Trump, Jr.: 'Hunters, Your Pastime Is on the Table' This ElectionDonald Trump, Jr. told The Kyle Olson Show this week that the Second Amendment is "on the table" if Democrats win in 11 days.
< 2020 Election, 2nd Amendment, Politics, AR-15, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., First Amendment, Joe Biden, On the Hill, Second Amendment, The Kyle Olson Show >
- Coindesk 15:46October 23, 2020First Mover: As Bitcoin Tops $13K, Analyst Explains How Blockchain Gives Clues on Next MoveChainalysis Chief Economist Philip Gradwell tips his five favorite blockchain data points for analyzing cryptocurrency markets.
< Markets, News, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Newsletters, First Mover >
- WIRED Business 14:00October 23, 2020How Police Can Crack Locked Phones—and Extract InformationA report finds 50,000 cases where law enforcement agencies turned to outside firms to bypass the encryption on a mobile device.
< Business, Business / National Affairs, Security >
- AdWeek 13:45October 23, 2020The Weirdness of The Richards Group; 5 Reasons Quibi Failed: Friday’s First Things FirstWelcome to First Things First, Adweek's daily resource for marketers. We'll be publishing the content to First Things First on Adweek.com each morning (like this post), but if you prefer that it come straight to your inbox, you can sign up for the email here. Stan Richards' Crisis Put a Spotlight on His Polarizing Way...
< First Things First, General >
- iXBT 13:12October 23, 2020Обновлённый карманный осциллограф FNIRSI 1C15 (110MHZ)Новая ревизия популярной модели одноканального компактного осциллографа FNIRSI 1C15. Представляет собой отличную портативную модель с частотным диапазоном 110MHZ. Осциллограф работает от встроенного аккумулятора, имеет полный комплект для работы, функцию самокалибровки, генератор сигнала для проверки щупов (1кГц), защитный силиконовый кейс и сумку для переноски и хранения. Читать дальше
< 1С15, Обзор осциллографа, FNIRSI 1C15, HANTEK 2C42, осциллограф, товары для радиолюбителя, как выбрать осциллограф, лучший осциллограф с алиэкспресс, выбор осциллографа, осциллограф для хобби, сенсорный осциллограф, FNIRSI, ADS1013D, тестер сигналов, hantek >
- Breitbart News 03:23October 23, 2020Tony Bobulinski Says He Met with Joe Biden to Discuss 'Family Business Plans with the Chinese'Tony Bobulinski said he met personally with former Vice President Joe Biden for an hour to discuss "the Bidens' family business plans with the Chinese."
< 2020 Election, National Security, Politics, China, Hunter Biden, James Biden, Joe Biden, Ron Johnson, Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, Sinohawk >
- Coindesk 15:47October 22, 2020First Mover: The FOMO Takes Over as PayPal Play Sparks Bitcoin Rally to $13KLatest rally leaves bitcoin up 80% year-to-date, an enviable performance that's bound to inspire the fear of missing out among some investors.
< Markets, News, PayPal, Bitcoin, Newsletters, First Mover >
- WIRED Business 14:00October 22, 2020The Tech Issues You Won’t Hear About at Tonight’s DebateNeither President Trump nor Joe Biden is talking much about broadband access, retraining workers, or US spending on research.
< Business, Business / National Affairs >
- The Guardian 02:01October 22, 2020Coronavirus crisis has intensified UK's wealth divide, data reveals12m adults struggling to pay bills, with BAME people worst hit, official figures showCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageOfficial figures have laid bare the huge financial divide in the UK caused by the coronavirus crisis, with one in three households experiencing income cuts, and young adults and black, Asian and minority ethnic people worst hit.In a grim overview of the nation’s personal finances, the Financial Conduct Authority said 12 million adults were struggling to pay their bills, up by 2 million since coronavirus struck in February. Continue reading...
< Coronavirus, Household bills, Money, Young people, Race, Inequality, Poverty, Financial Conduct Authority, Economics, Economic policy, Borrowing & debt, Savings, Business, Banks and building societies, Consumer affairs, Regulators, Politics, Social exclusion, Society, Communities >
- Breaking Defense 18:20October 21, 2020Esper’s New Push For Allies; Gilday Unveils ‘Tech Bridge’ To Royal NavyThe new plan will focus on four areas, “underwater, our carrier programs, our Marines — so working with the US Marine Corps and their drive for distributed warfare — and linking that with what we want to do with our Royal Marines, and the future commando force.” First Sea Lord Adm. Tony Radakin says.
< Allies, Land Warfare, Naval Warfare, Pentagon, Adm. Michael Gilday, aircraft carrier, Defense Secretary Mark Esper, f-35 joint strike fighter, First Sea Lord, HMS Queen Elizabeth, James "Hondo" Geurts, NATO >
- Breitbart News 17:28October 21, 2020There's a Growing List of Celebs Backing President TrumpHollywood star Kirstie Alley's announcement that she is voting for President Donald Trump unleashed a firestorm of vitriol from the left against the Emmy-winning "Cheers" actress. But it also placed her in a growing list of celebrities who have been brave enough to publicly declare their support for the president.
< 2020 Election, Entertainment, Politics, Dean Cain, Donald Trump, James Woods, Jon Voight, Kelsey Grammer, Kid Rock, Kirstie Alley, Robert Davi, Roseanne Barr, Ted Nugent, trace adkins >
- Coindesk 15:54October 21, 2020First Mover: PayPal Rushes in and Bitcoin Breaches $12K, While USDC Gains on TetherPayPal gets conditional N.Y. state license for crypto. Bitcoin prices shoot past $12K. Dollar stablecoin USDC grabs market share from tether.
< Markets, News, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tether, USDC, Newsletters, First Mover >
- Business Insider 20:08October 20, 2020Melania Trump has a lingering cough after her COVID-19 diagnosis and will cancel a campaign appearance in PennsylvaniaThe first lady, who was diagnosed with the virus along with President Trump in early October, has kept a relatively low profile since then.
< Politics, Science, coronavirus, Melania Trump, First Lady >
- New York Times 18:12October 20, 2020Mi’kmaq Lobstermen in Nova Scotia Face Attacks by FishermenA battle over the lucrative lobster industry in Nova Scotia has become the latest flash point in a series of abuses of Indigenous people in Canada.
< Nova Scotia (Canada), Canada, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Trudeau, Justin, Singh, Jagmeet, Adam, Allan (Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation Chief), Lobsters, Fishing, Commercial, Indigenous People, Discrimination >
- Coindesk 16:00October 20, 2020First Mover: Monero Leads Privacy-Coin Rally as Bitcoin Trips on Path to $12KMonero, zcash and other privacy coins, a type of digital tokens that provides users with enhanced anonymity, are surging in cryptocurrency markets.
< Markets, News, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Newsletters, First Mover >
- New York Magazine 22:40October 19, 2020Bolivia’s Left Wins Big in New ElectionVoters decisively rejected the party responsible for ousting socialist Evo Morales from power last year.
< bolivian election, politics, world affairs, evo morales >
- Coindesk 15:53October 19, 2020First Mover: `Blue Wave’ in U.S. Senate Could Mean Flood of Stimulus for BitcoinAs U.S. President Donald Trump fades in election polls, Wall Street analysts are sketching out the market implications of legislative races.
< Markets, News, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Election2020, Newsletters, First Mover >