- Business Insider 17:51November 19, 2020Meet Allan Maman: The 21-year-old whose cold emails to Andrew Yang and Mike Bloomberg led to him making memes for their political campaignsMaman got jobs with Andrew Yang and Mike Bloomberg by cold-emailing their campaigns. Before that, the 21-year-old was a fidget spinner entrepreneur.
< Politics, gen z, Politics, Election 2020, Andrew Yang, Michael Bloomberg, BI Select, Arts & Culture, Small Business, Entrepreneur >
- Business Insider 18:12November 10, 2020From Larry Fink to Meg Whitman, here are the business leaders who may be in line for key roles in the Biden administrationFrom tech CEOs to heavy-hitters in the finance world, there are several business leaders on the short-list for President-elect Joe Biden's cabinet.
< Politics, 2020 election, Joe Biden, Meg Whitman, Ginni Rometty, Tony West, Michael Bloomberg, Larry Fink, Indra Nooyi, Mellody Hobson, Robert McDonald, Cynthia Hogan, Features >
- Business Insider 04:20November 5, 2020Michael Bloomberg spent $1 billion this election cycle and is coming away with huge lossesThe former presidential hopeful spent $115 million on ads in support of Joe Biden in Florida, Ohio, and Texas — but Biden lost all three key states.
< Politics, Elections, Campaign Finance, Michael Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Florida, Ohio, Texas, 2020 Elections, 2020 election, presidential election 2020, Donald Trump >
- Business Insider 17:23October 27, 2020Michael Bloomberg pours $15 million into last-minute ad campaign to boost Biden in key battleground states of Texas and OhioIf Biden is able to capture these two Republican-leaning states that Trump won in 2016, he will be well on his way to an Electoral College landslide.
< Politics, Election 2020, News, Michael Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Texas, Ohio, Electoral College, Swing states, Red States, Donald Trump, Political fundraising, Election 2020 >
- Breitbart News 00:03October 3, 2020Exclusive--Ron DeSantis: Bloomberg 'Discriminating on the Basis of Race' by Paying for Black Felons to VoteFlorida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) says billionaire Michael Bloomberg is "discriminating on the basis of race" by helping to pay fines for black felons so they can vote in the state this November.
< 2020 Election, Politics, 2020 presidential election, Bloomberg, DeSantis, Felons, Florida, Joe Biden, Michael Bloomberg, On the Hill, Ron DeSantis, Trump >
- Business Insider 21:53September 29, 2020The 20 richest people in media, who have a collective net worth of more than $190 billionSome of these moguls run notable news publications like Reuters. Others are on the entertainment side of media, like the man behind Marvel.
< Life, Features, Visual Slideshow, Visual Features, Photos, Billionaires, Media, Forbes, Forbes Billionaires List, BI Select, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Cuban, Mark Cuban net worth, Net Worth, Cox Enterprises, David Geffen, Tim Sweeney, John Malone, George Lucas, Rupert Murdoch, Marvel, Arts & Culture >
- Breitbart News 20:45September 23, 2020Nolte: Rep. Matt Gaetz Calls for Bribery Probe Into Bloomberg Paying Felon's Fines for VotesHouse Judiciary Committee member Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Sean Hannity Tuesday that he's asked Florida's attorney general to look into Mike Bloomberg's election meddling.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Felons, Florida, John Nolte, Matt Gaetz, Michael Bloomberg >
- New York Magazine 01:05September 23, 2020Bloomberg Helps Pay Fines of 32,000 Florida Ex-Felons So They Can VoteThe billionaire helped raise $16 million to pay fees of ex-felons so they can register to vote — despite a GOP-led law that functions as a poll tax.
< politics, vision 2020, florida, michael bloomberg >
- New York Magazine 01:37September 14, 2020Bloomberg to Spend $100 Million to Help Biden Defeat Trump in FloridaThe billionaire is fulfilling a long-delayed vow with a major ad buy in a swing state pivotal to both campaigns.
< vision 2020, politics, florida, michael bloomberg, donald trump, joe biden >
- Business Insider 17:43September 13, 2020Michael Bloomberg will spend at least $100 million to aid Joe Biden in FloridaThe former 2020 Democratic presidential candidate is reportedly committing at least $100 million in an effort to boost Joe Biden in Florida.
< Politics, Election 2020, Election 2020, Michael Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Campaign Spending, Florida, Advertisements, Latino Voters >