- Business Insider 13:15April 11, 2021David Hogg is giving up pillow entrepreneurship and returning to gun-control activism. His company Good Pillow aimed to rival the MyPillow brand.David Hogg, an activist and entrepreneur, announced on Twitter that he is permanently stepping away from Good Pillow.
< Retail, Weekend BI UK, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Retail >
- Business Insider 16:54April 10, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he hired private investigators to find out why Fox News isn't letting him speak on airMike Lindell said Friday he "spent a lot of money" investigating Fox News for their failure to invite him on air to peddle false election claims.
< News, UK Weekend, News UK, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Fox >
- Business Insider 10:58April 10, 2021MyPillow's products have disappeared from Costco's site - but the company won't say whether it's cut ties with Mike Lindell's brandAn employee said no MyPillow items seemed to be in stock at any of Costco's NYC stores either.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Costco, Voter Fraud, Retail, Donald Trump, Weekend BI UK >
- Business Insider 13:07April 7, 2021More than 100,000 people sign a petition urging Walmart, Amazon, and other retailers to pull MyPillow's productsMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell continues to spread voter-fraud conspiracy theories, and at least 22 retailers have already cut ties with the company.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Amazon, Walmart, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, Bed Bath & Beyond >
- Business Insider 16:34April 4, 2021MyPillow could lose $65 million from the retailers severing ties with the company - but CEO Mike Lindell thinks radio and podcast infomercials could plug the gapLindell said MyPillow could lose millions in revenues after major retailers stopped selling its products, but increased DTC sales might offset this.
< Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Advertising, Marketing, Infomercial, Infomercials, Voter Fraud, Weekend BI UK >
- Business Insider 16:30April 3, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is embroiled in political controversy, but he says the brand's famous late-night infomercials aren't going anywhereMyPillow has relied on late-night infomercials to build up its brand. Mike Lindell said that it's turning more to social media, its TV ads will remain
< Retail, Marketing, Advertising, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Pillow, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Weekend BI UK, Retail >
- Business Insider 12:36March 30, 2021After suing Fox News for $1.6 billion, Dominion has its eye on other media outlets as well as Donald Trump, a lawyer for the voting-machine company saidDominion Voting Systems could sue other media outlets beyond Fox News, as well as individual Fox personalities, attorney Tom Clare told Axios.
< Politics, Media, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Fox news, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Media, Fox Networks Group, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud, election fraud conspiracy theory >
- Business Insider 15:38March 24, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's social-media site is now called Frank, and has launched as a static webpage - take a lookMike Lindell said he had spent millions of dollars making Frank, his social-media site that bills itself as "the voice of free speech."
< Tech Insider, Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Social Media, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems >
- Business Insider 13:00March 20, 2021MyPillow has spent $3.6 million on Facebook ads in 2021 - and spending spikes whenever founder Mike Lindell gets bad press, data showsMike Lindell has been blocked from Twitter, sued by Dominion, and cut off by retailers - and MyPillow boosted its Facebook ad spending each time.
< Retail, Advertising, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Media, Advertising, Weekend BI UK >
- Business Insider 15:30March 16, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he hasn't been to his Minnesota home for 2 months over safety concerns, and instead moves between 'undisclosed locations'MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said that he fears for his safety and no longer attends in-person events because they're "too risky."
< Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Dominion Voting Systems, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud >
- Business Insider 19:09March 14, 2021The political history of Mike Lindell, MyPillow CEO and Trump ally: timelineMike Lindell became a national political figure during President Donald Trump's term. Here's a timeline of newsworthy events from the My Pillow chief.
< Politics, Weekend BI UK, MyPillow, Trump, Mike Lindell, Retail, Politics >
- Business Insider 21:58March 10, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell reveals his new social-media site, called 'Vocl,' will be a cross between Twitter and YouTubeThe site will be called "Vocl" because people can't freely exercise their speech on other outlets, Lindell said in an interview with Insider.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Social Media, Twitter, YouTube, Dominion, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Gab, Parler, AWS, Insurrection, US Capitol >
- Business Insider 14:50March 9, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, banned from Twitter, plans to launch his own social-media site where 'people will be able to talk and not walk on eggshells'Lindell said his social-media site would launch within five weeks, and that he'd been working on the platform for four years.
< Tech Insider, Retail, Mike Lindell, Charlie Kirk, MyPillow, Social Media, YouTube >
- Business Insider 21:04February 25, 2021Experts say Dominion and Smartmatic could win their defamation lawsuits, but MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says they have 'zero' shotTrump-backers Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell, and Mike Lindell face defamation lawsuits from Dominion and Smartmatic that may succeed, experts say.
< Politics, Retail, News, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, CNBC, Election 2020, Trump, Biden, lawsuit, Misinformation >
- Business Insider 05:35February 23, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election fraud claims, proving he's not pushing conspiracy theories for the moneyDominion filed a lawsuit against Lindell seeking $1.3 billion in damages and claiming he used election claims to turbocharge MyPillow sales.
< News, Politics, Retail, MyPillow, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Mike Lindell, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems, Donald Trump, 2020 election >
- New York Magazine 01:59February 23, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Sued Over False Election-Fraud ClaimsDominion Voting Systems alleges that Lindell knows it didn’t rig the 2020 election, but “sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows.”
< mypillow, dominion, dominion voting machines, mike lindell >
- Business Insider 15:40February 22, 2021Dominion has sued MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his election fraud claims. The voting machine company is reportedly seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages.Dominion sued both MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell, after he spread claims that Dominion's voting machines helped rig the 2020 election.
< Politics, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Election Fraud >
- Business Insider 22:42February 7, 2021MyPillow's Mike Lindell is 'begging to be sued,' Dominion Voting Systems said"At some point we may well oblige him," a representative for Dominion Voting Systems told CNN on Sunday.
< Politics, News, Politics, Media, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Dominion, Smartmatic >
- Business Insider 17:09February 6, 2021Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg plans to take down MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell with a new progressive pillow companyDavid Hogg tweeted this week that he wanted to take on MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell by launching his own pillow company.
< News, UK Weekend, News UK, david hogg, MyPillow >
- Business Insider 20:12February 5, 2021OAN aired a 90-second disclaimer before the MyPillow CEO's election conspiracy documentaryThe disclaimer said Lindell's false claims are "opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."
< Politics, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, oan, Dominion, Smartmatic >
- Business Insider 10:02February 5, 2021MyPillow guy Mike Lindell is releasing a 3-hour movie he made over the last 5 days pushing the baseless claim the election was rigged by China
< Politics, Mike Lindell, MyPillow >
- Business Insider 01:36February 3, 2021A Newsmax segment went off the rails when the MyPillow CEO started ranting about voting machines, prompting the anchor to walk off the setNewsmax is among several pro-Trump entities that have been threatened with defamation lawsuits by voting machine companies.
< Politics, Media, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Donald Trump, 2020 election, Dominion Voting Systems >
- Business Insider 04:53February 2, 2021My Pillow Twitter account suspended after CEO Mike Lindell used it to evade his ban from the platformLindell was banned from the social media platform less than a week ago for touting election-related conspiracy theories.
< Politics, News, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Twitter, twitter ban >
- Business Insider 23:22January 27, 2021Insider Retail: The Outdoor Voices comeback story and why retailers cutting MyPillow ties now threatens CEO Mike Lindell's multimillion-dollar empireThe biggest retail stories of the week, including Starbucks' COO Roz Brewer heading to Walgreens as CEO and potential rough waters ahead for MyPillow.
< Retail, Retail, Insider Retail, MyPillow, Outdoor Voices, E-Commerce, Fitness, DTC, PepsiCo >
- Business Insider 18:50January 27, 2021Retailers like Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond have ditched MyPillow - see the full list of which major stores dropped it and which still sell itBed Bath and Beyond and Kohl's gave statements explaining the cancellation, while other retailers quietly removed MyPillow from online storefronts.
< Retail, News, Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Trump, Kohl's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Costco, QVC, Amazon >
- Business Insider 11:23January 26, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been permanently banned from TwitterLindell tweeted for Trump to impose "martial law" in several states and repeatedly made baseless election fraud claims.
< News, Tech Insider, Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Twitter >
- Business Insider 05:25January 26, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell sues Daily Mail over story about alleged romance with '30 Rock' star Jane KrakowskiThe Mail reported that Lindell wooed Krakowski, but the lawsuit says that the story has caused him emotional distress as a recovering addict.
< News, Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Daily Mail >
- Business Insider 19:39January 25, 2021QVC quietly stopped selling MyPillow last June, as the controversial pillow brand's CEO campaigned for TrumpQVC confirmed it stopped selling MyPillow products in June 2020, citing the company's strategy of providing an ever changing portfolio of products.
< Retail, News, Retail, MyPillow, QVC, Mike Lindell >
- Business Insider 18:50January 25, 2021The MyPillow guy built a multi-million dollar business on his faith in God and unorthodox business strategies. But his loyalty to Trump could put the company in peril.A staple of late-night TV infomercials, Lindell and his pillow company have become one of the most curious business phenomena of the Trump era.
< Retail, News, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Donald Trump, MAGA, Samantha Lee, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Teaser >
- Business Insider 17:47January 23, 2021Kohl's, Bed Bath & Beyond, and other companies' decision to end partnerships with MyPillow spell 'pain' for the controversial pillow brandCompanies' decisions to cut ties with MyPillow are shaping up to be a significant blow to the controversial pillow company.
< Retail, News, Retail, Big Box, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Costco, Walmart >
- Business Insider 18:57January 22, 2021Costco will keep selling MyPillow despite the CEO's doubling down on false claims of election fraudMany other retailers have dropped the brand following CEO Mike Lindell's false claims of election fraud in support of former President Donald Trump.
< Retail, News, Costco, MyPillow, election fraud conspiracy theory, Mike Lindell, Donald Trump, Dominion Voting Systems >
- Business Insider 23:57January 19, 2021Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's will drop My Pillow products from stores after its CEO spread election conspiracy theoriesBoth retailers said weak customer demand led to axing the brand, but My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell blamed social media pressure by "leftist groups."
< Retail, Politics, News, News UK, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Dominion, Donald Trump, 2020 Elections, Retail, CVS, Wayfair, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's >
- Business Insider 14:13January 19, 2021Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election fraud claimsGOP donor Lindell has repeated Trump's claims that the election was stolen, and in December said "the biggest fraud is the Dominion machines."
< Politics, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud, US election 2020 >
- Business Insider 05:31January 16, 2021On his last Friday in office, Trump appears to float drastic national security moves with MyPillow CEO Mike LindellA close-up photo of Lindell and Trump's meeting notes was captured by a Washington Post photographer, including a number of phrases and agenda items.
< Politics, News, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Donald Trump, martial law, election fraud conspiracy theory, 2020 election, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi >
- Business Insider 16:06January 13, 2021MyPillow's CEO is standing by Trump after the deadly Capitol riots, and offering customers a discount with the code 'FightForTrump'Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, blamed "undercover antifa that dressed up as Trump people" for causing a riot in the US Capitol siege.
< Politics, united states, US Capitol, Capitol Siege, MyPillow, CEOs, Business, Retail, Mike Lindell, Donald Trump, Republican, Politics >
- Business Insider 21:11November 19, 2020Ben Carson says he took an unproven coronavirus treatment touted by MyPillow's CEO after testing positive for the diseaseMike Lindell lacks a background in science but has a financial stake in the company that makes oleander extract. He touts it as a COVID-19 cure.
< Politics, News, Science, Ben Carson, HUD, COVID-19, coronavirus, Donald Trump, MyPillow >