- Business Insider 16:50February 14, 2021About half of unemployed Americans are not feeling too hopeful about finding a job any time soonA recent survey by Pew Research Center of 715 unemployed US adults looked into their feelings about job prospects and life during the pandemic.
< Economy, Pew Research Center, Unemployed, Unemployment, Pew Research, BI Graphics >
- Breitbart News 00:13January 16, 2021Poll: Donald Trump Ends Presidency with Lowest Approval RatingPresident Donald Trump will leave office with the lowest approval rating of his presidency, according to a Pew Research poll.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Pew Research, poll >
- Business Insider 20:43January 15, 2021Trump's approval rating hits historic low of 29% as favorability with Republicans nosedives after Capitol siege, new poll showsTrump's approval with Republicans has plummeted 17 percentage points since August, according to a new Pew Research Center survey.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Capitol Siege, Pew Research >
- Business Insider 23:41December 10, 2020Young adults are having a harder time finding the motivation to work during the pandemic than their older peersA new survey from the Pew Research Center shows that 53% of respondents aged 18 to 29 had trouble finding the motivation to work during the pandemic.
< News, Careers, Life, INSIDER Data, coronavirus, COVID-19, work from home, Pew Research Center, original reporting >
- Business Insider 19:46December 5, 202060% of Americans say that they would get a COVID-19 vaccine amid growing confidence in the development process, new data showsA Pew Research Center survey found the US adult respondents who said they would get a coronavirus vaccine increased from 51% to 60% since September.
< News, Vaccine, coronavirus, Trust, Pew Research Center >
- Business Insider 20:29October 9, 2020Trump can't seem to win over women voters. It may cost him a second term.Biden leads among women voters by an average of 18.6 percentage points in the 46 national polls tracked by the Center for American Women and Politics.
< Election 2020, Politics, INSIDER Data, Elections, 2020 election, Trump, Pew Research Center, Biden >
- Breitbart News 15:06October 7, 2020Poll: Global View of China, President Xi Jinping Sours on Back of Coronavirus PandemicThe view of China in general and President Xi Jinping in particular has soured in the past year across the United States and a host of other advanced economies, according to a survey of 14 countries released Tuesday by the Washington-based Pew Research Center.
< Asia, Health, Politics, China, Chinese Communist Party, coronavirus, PEW Research Center, Xi Jinping >
- Breitbart News 05:58October 5, 2020Pew Research: Mass Immigration Drives Up Democrat Support in Swing StatesMass immigration to the United States is likely driving up support in key swing states as foreign-born voters and the U.S.-born children of immigrants increasingly account for the electorate, a Pew Research Center analysis reveals.
< 2020 Election, Immigration, Politics, Chain Migration, Democrats, legal immigration, mass immigration, Pew Research, PEW Research Center, swing states >
- Business Insider 20:25September 24, 2020Half of adults who lost their jobs during the pandemic are still unemployedPew Research Center also found that 60% of the people who took a pay cut early in the pandemic are still making less than they were before March.
< Careers, Jobs, Unemployment, coronavirus, Careers, Strategy, Recession, Pew Research Center >
- Breitbart News 17:17September 16, 2020Pew: Majority of Young Americans Live with Parents for First Time Since Great DepressionA recent poll by the Pew Research Center revealed that a majority of young Americans are living with their parents for the first time since the Great Depression. As of July, approximately 52 percent of young Americans between the ages of 18 and 29 lived with their parents.
< Economy, Health, Tech, Chinese virus, coronavirus, PEW Research Center, Wuhan coronavirus, young adults >
- Business Insider 22:43September 15, 2020Trump is less trusted than Putin and Xi and the US is hitting historic lows of approval from its closest alliesA new Pew Research Center survey found that Trump's handling of the coronavirus has hurt the US' reputation on the global stage.
< Election 2020, Politics, News, Military & Defense, Donald Trump, Pew Research, International, 2020 election, US Allies >
- Business Insider 14:22September 5, 2020Pete Davidson isn't the only one — 52% of young adults are living with their parents, according to a new pollThat's more than the share of 18- to 29-year-olds who lived with their parents during the Great Depression.
< Careers, Business News Desk, Pete Davidson, Pew Research Center, Poll, Millenials, Housing, COVID-19, coronavirus >
- Business Insider 17:15September 3, 2020Women are more likely than men to say their lives have changed because of the pandemicFrance, US, and Sweden had the largest gap between women and men, according to a Pew survey run in 14 countries.
< News, Pew Research Center, Women, coronavirus, BI Graphics >