- New York Magazine 03:46January 25, 2021Republicans Who Condemned Trump Are Being Condemned By the GOPArizona Republicans were censured for wavering from their support of Trump, while GOP reps. who voted for impeachment face early primary challengers.
< gop, republican party, president trump, capitol riot, doug ducey, liz cheney >
- New York Magazine 00:33January 24, 2021Impeachment Trial Delay Lines up COVID Stimulus Push: Live UpdatesMeanwhile, the Biden administration is continuing its efforts to de-Trump the federal government on multiple fronts.
< biden inauguration, inauguration liveblog, joe biden, president trump, politics, washington dc, us capitol, national guard, transition, inauguration day, transition liveblog >
- New York Magazine 07:56January 23, 2021Trump Nearly Fired Acting Attorney General Days Before Capitol RiotThere was almost a Sunday night massacre at the Justice Department as Trump and a DOJ lawyer plotted to prevent Congress from certifying Biden’s win.
< politics, president trump, donald trump, contested election, department of justice, jeffrey rosen, jeffrey clark, georgia, 2020 election, capitol riot >
- New York Magazine 02:17January 22, 2021Don’t Fall For Trump’s Latest DistractionLeaving the White House in disgrace is his most cunning diversion yet.
< satire, president trump, politics, geniuses >
- Business Insider 19:40January 20, 2021Here's how the stock market performed under President Donald Trump, and how it compares to previous administrationsDuring Trump's presidency, the Dow made 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123, but still lower than Clinton's 263.
< Markets, Stock Market, Stock Market Analysis, Stocks, Markets, President Trump, Donald Trump, s&p 500, Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average >
- New York Magazine 17:21January 20, 2021Watch President Trump Leave the White House for the Last Time“Have a good life, we’ll see you soon.”
< inauguration, biden inauguration, president trump, politics >
- New York Magazine 16:00January 20, 20217 Ways Trump Changed Sports ForeverHe left a permanent imprint — and not entirely in a bad way.
< games, sports, president trump, covid-19 >
- New York Magazine 01:00January 20, 2021We’re Lucky the Trump Presidency Wasn’t WorseElecting an authoritarian reality star brought us mass death and insurrection. But it’s also left us with a fighting chance to fortify our democracy.
< president trump, the republican party, conservatism, politics, democrats, filibuster >
- New York Magazine 22:19January 19, 2021Biden Heads to D.C. for Inauguration: Live UpdatesThe president-elect got emotional as he left Delaware for Washington. Meanwhile, Trump is preparing to move out of the White House.
< biden inauguration, inauguration liveblog, joe biden, president trump, politics, washington dc, us capitol, national guard, transition, inauguration day >
- New York Magazine 04:41January 19, 2021Could Trump’s Going Away Ceremony Be a Ghost Town?Reported invites from the final event of Trump’s presidency suggest there are concerns it may be poorly attended.
< politics, biden inauguration, president trump >
- New York Magazine 22:05January 18, 2021Biden Will Stress Unity in Inauguration Speech: Live UpdatesD.C. remains on edge with tens of thousands of National Guard troops providing security. Meanwhile, Trump prepares to move out.
< biden inauguration, inauguration liveblog, joe biden, president trump, politics, washington dc, us capitol, national guard, transition, inauguration day >
- New York Magazine 10:32January 18, 2021Trump Plans to Issue at Least 100 Pardons and Commutations on TuesdayHe is also reportedly still considering whether or not to try to preemptively pardon himself and his family members and aides.
< politics, trump pardons, clemency, president trump, donald trump, white house, capitol riot, the end stage, influence peddling >
- Business Insider 14:00January 17, 2021Biden plans to roll back controversial Trump policies on his first day in office, including reversing the Muslim travel ban and rejoining the Paris climate accordBiden, who is inheriting a constellation of crises, plans to use his first 10 days in office to roll back some of Trump's signature policies.
< Politics, News, UK Weekend, News UK, Joe Biden, President Trump, Paris Climate Accords, Muslim ban >
- Breitbart News 01:04January 17, 2021Alec Baldwin Has ‘Dream’ of Noose at Trump's 'Trial for Sedition' on MLK BirthdayIn yet another inciting tweet from left-wing celebrities, far-left actor Alec Baldwin chose civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday to describe a “dream” he had which included a noose hanging outside of a courthouse during President Donald Trump's "sedition" trial.
< Entertainment, Politics, Tech, Alec Baldwin, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., President Trump, Secret Service, Sen. Ted Cruz, Twitter >
- Business Insider 19:14January 14, 2021Banning Trump from Twitter sets a 'dangerous' precedent, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey saysTwitter banned President Trump from its platform after the attempted coup on January 6. CEO Jack Dorsey believes that sets a "dangerous" precedent.
< Tech Insider, Politics, White House, President Trump, Donald Trump, Jack Dorsey, Twitter, Social Media, Freedom Of Speech, Terms of Service >
- New York Magazine 00:22January 14, 2021In Twist Ending, Trump Presidency Revealed to Be Morality TaleBy putting victory above all else, the greedy old man lost what he valued most.
< president trump, politics, twitter, business, capitol hill >
- Business Insider 17:45January 13, 2021What I saw during a visit of the Capitol just days after the deadly Trump-incited riot: Smashed windows, discarded escape hoods, and lots of National GuardVisiting the Capitol less than a week after the pro-Trump riots, Insider could still see telltale marks of destruction.
< Politics, Features, Congress, capitol, capitol riots, Politics, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, capitol police, january 6th, President Trump >
- New York Magazine 00:48January 13, 2021As ‘Woke Capital’ Turns on Trump, the GOP Turns on ‘Small Government’The movement for “small government” is starting to realize that it has more influence over the state than it does over the corporate sector.
< politics, josh hawley, twitter, trump, conservatism, president trump, capitol hill, big tech >
- Breitbart News 16:06January 12, 2021German Banking Giant Deutsche Bank Cuts Ties with President Trump: ReportDeutsche Bank AG has reportedly decided to cut ties with President Donald Trump as well as his private companies following the unrest at Capitol Hill last week.
< 2020 Election, London / Europe, Politics, Banking, Banks, Capitol Hill, Capitol riot, Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, Elizabeth Warren, President Trump, Trump Organization >
- New York Magazine 05:57January 12, 2021Bill Belichick Can’t Escape Trump That EasilyThe Patriots coach declined a Medal of Freedom, but his and other Trump-friendly sports figures’ legacies remain linked to the president.
< games, the sports section, bill belichick, donald trump, president trump, politics, sports, golf, nfl, capitol riot >
- New York Magazine 01:43January 12, 2021The Trump Reckoning Spreads to the Golf WorldBecoming a pariah in pro golf will impact some of Trump’s least-dysfunctional businesses as he faces $900 million in loans coming due by 2024.
< capitol riot, president trump, golf >
- New York Magazine 22:04January 11, 2021Read the House’s Impeachment Article Against President TrumpA single charge: “Incitement of Insurrection.”
< impeachment, capitol riot, president trump, politics >
- Huffington Post UK 15:51January 11, 2021Pelosi Moves To Impeach In The Last Days Of Trump’s Presidency
< Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Impeachment, Nancy Pelosi, US election, president trump, Capitol Hill, US Capitol, donald-trump, joe-biden, impeachment, nancy-pelosi, us-election, president-trump, capitol-hill, us-capitol, NEWS, news, News & Politics (Video), news-politics-video >
- Breitbart News 08:16January 10, 2021WATCH: Jon Voight Calls to ‘Rise, Look to a Better Future’Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight posted a powerful and uplifting video on Saturday addressing the nation, thanking the president, and urging Americans to “rise and look to a better future.”
< Entertainment, Media, Politics, God, Jon Voight, President Trump, RNC Convention, U.S. Capitol >
- New York Magazine 07:01January 10, 2021White House Forced Out U.S. Attorney Amid Effort to Overturn Election in GeorgiaThe top federal prosecutor in Atlanta, Byung Pak, was reportedly told to resign because Trump was upset he didn’t help find voter fraud in Georgia.
< politics, georgia, byung pak, atlanta, department of justice, white house, president trump, contested election, voter fraud, impeachment >
- New York Magazine 02:48January 10, 2021The Silence of the DamnedWithout his tweets, it’s like Trump’s presidency is already over.
< president trump, twitter, politics, the swamp, donald trump >
- New York Magazine 21:50January 9, 2021Trump Also Made Call to Pressure Georgia Election InvestigatorThe president called the state’s top elections investigator on December 23 and urged them to “find the fraud.”
< 2020 election, contested election, president trump, politics, georgia, brad raffensperger, early and often >
- Business Insider 09:11January 8, 2021It appears the bromance is over between Donald Trump and Mike PenceTrump reportedly told Pence: "I don't want to be your friend, I want you to be the vice president."
< Politics, President Trump, vice president pence, Mike Pence, capitol building >
- New York Magazine 00:27January 8, 2021The GOP’s Leaders Are Ditching Trump. Will His Base Ditch Them?After Wednesday’s insurrection, the divide between the Republican old guard and their party’s voting base is larger than ever before.
< capitol riot, capitol hill, the republican party, president trump, mitch mcconnell >
- Business Insider 23:27January 7, 2021Amazon-owned Twitch has blocked Trump from streaming after the 'shocking attack on the Capitol'Following Facebook's lead, Twitch announced that President Trump's account will be suspended from streaming until the end of his presidency.
< Tech Insider, Entertainment, Amazon, Twitch, Donald Trump, President Trump, Capitol Siege, riot, Social Media, Ban, Disable >
- Huffington Post UK 22:24January 7, 2021The Big Difference Between Trump’s Mob And BLM Activists
< Donald Trump, black lives matter, Washington, D.C., president trump, blm, Capitol Hill, BLM activists, US Capitol, donald-trump, black-lives-matter, washington-dc, president-trump, capitol-hill, blm-activists, us-capitol, NEWS, news, News & Politics (Video), news-politics-video >
- Business Insider 22:00January 7, 2021After breaking into the US Capitol and storming the floors of Congress, pro-Trump rioters took a lot of selfiesOn Wednesday afternoon, as Congress attempted to certify the presidential election, pro-Trump rioters broke in - and took a lot of selfies.
< News, President Trump, US Capitol, US Capitol Building, Capitol Siege, Insurrection, riot, Congress, Senate, House of Representatives, Selfies >
- New York Magazine 01:47January 7, 2021This Is What Trumpism Without Trump Looks LikeTrump mobilized a white-supremacist tradition that he cannot control.
< president trump, 2020 elections, politics, capitol riot >
- Business Insider 01:40January 7, 2021Major manufacturing trade group calls on Pence to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office and 'preserve democracy'The 25th Amendment allows the vice president and top administration officials to remove a president who is deemed unfit for office.
< Politics, News, Capitol Siege, President Trump, Mike Pence, Joe Biden >
- Business Insider 01:23January 7, 2021Twitter limited Trump's tweets for 'risk of violence' as pro-Trump rioters stormed the CapitolA Trump tweet attacking VP Mike Pence, sent during a siege on the US Capitol by pro-Trump protestors, was censored due to "risk of violence."
< Tech Insider, Law, Politics, Crime, National Security, Donald Trump, President Trump, Twitter, Insurrection, Insurrection 2021, Mike Pence, Protest, riot, Capitol Siege, US Capitol Building, US Capitol, Washington DC, Senate, House of Representatives >
- New York Magazine 00:59January 7, 2021Impeach and Remove Trump NowThe president just incited a violent insurrection. He can’t be allowed to remain in power another day.
< capitol hill, impeachment, congress, president trump, riots >
- New York Magazine 23:43January 5, 20214 Big Questions About Post-Trump Politics That the Georgia Runoffs May AnswerToday’s election will provide our first clues about what American politics will look like in the post-Trump era.
< georgia senate runoffs, president trump, politics, senate >
- New York Magazine 09:10January 5, 2021The Strangest Moments From the Last Meaningful Trump RallyIn a speech to boost support for Republican candidates in Georgia, Trump frequently went after other GOP figures for not supporting his coup attempt.
< politics, georgia, georgia senate runoffs, trump rally, president trump >
- New York Magazine 23:49January 4, 2021House GOP Admits It Opposes Democracy, Not Voter FraudHouse Republicans claimed that they object to affirming Biden’s victory out of concern for voter fraud. A colleague just called their bluff.
< congress, voter fraud, president trump, conservatism, politics, electoral college >
- New York Magazine 17:42January 4, 2021White House Made 18 Previous Attempts to Call Georgia’s Secretary of StateThe 19th time was the charm.
< 2020 elections, president trump, vision 2020, politics, brad raffensperger, elections >
- New York Magazine 03:37January 4, 2021Did Trump Break the Law by Pressuring Georgia Official to ‘Find’ Votes?Former prosecutors and legal experts suggest that the president could be criminally liable for his phone call to Georgia’s secretary of State.
< politics, president trump, georgia, georgia senate runoffs >
- New York Magazine 22:46January 3, 2021Trump Tells Georgia Official to Steal Election in Recorded Call“I just want to find 11,780 votes.”
< politics, the national interest, donald trump, 2020 elections, authoritarianism, brad raffensperger, contested election, washington post, georgia, voter fraud, president trump >
- New York Magazine 07:37January 3, 202112 GOP Senators Now Back Pointless Ploy to Overturn ElectionAt least 12 GOP senators and 140 representatives will oppose Congress’ confirmation of Biden’s victory in a futile demonstration of loyalty to Trump.
< politics, contested election, ted cruz, president trump, josh hawley, mitch mcconnell, senate, house, electoral college, 2020 presidential election, congress >
- New York Magazine 15:00January 2, 2021Trump and UFOs: The Greatest HitsHow the president handled the incredible extraterrestrial developments that broke while he was in office.
< ufos, president trump, aliens, extraterrestrials >
- New York Magazine 04:21January 2, 2021Senate Overrides Trump’s Veto of National Defense Authorization ActBut a last-ditch effort to increase COVID stimulus checks to $2000 failed.
< politics, ndaa, trump veto, senate, congress, president trump, covid stimulus, stimulus checks, defense authorization bill, mitch mcconnell, electoral college >
- New York Magazine 18:09December 29, 2020The Time Trump Ranted About Hair Spray Quality to Coal MinersA moment that spoke to the president’s strange, contradictory brand of masculinity.
< that happened, president trump, masculinity, hairspray >
- New York Magazine 05:40December 29, 2020Trump Is Still Pretending He Won the Nobel Peace PrizeThe superimposition of the Nobel Prize over a clip of Trump with Arab and Israeli leaders implied that he won the humanitarian award. He has not.
< politics, president trump, wishful thinking >
- New York Magazine 00:34December 28, 2020Trump Keeps Golfing as Jobless COVID Aid Expires, Shutdown NearsThe president’s refusal to sign the bipartisan omnibus spending bill, which includes $900 billion in COVID relief, is already having consequences.
< president trump, coronavirus stimulus, covid-19, omnibus, politics, congress, stimulus checks >
- Business Insider 18:22December 24, 2020Federal judge blocks Trump's executive order banning some diversity trainingsTrump barred trainings at agencies or companies receiving federal funding that mentioned "critical race theory" and "white privilege."
< Politics, News, Politics, Trump, President Trump, DEI, Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity, Executive Order >
- Business Insider 04:41December 24, 2020Trump leaves town for Christmas at Mar-a-Lago as Democrats plan to vote on $2,000 stimulus checksCongress is expected to consider increasing the size of COVID-19 stimulus payments as soon as Thursday after Trump trashed their bipartisan deal.
< Politics, COVID-19, coronavirus, Congress, Stimulus checks, President Trump, Nancy Pelosi >