- Business Insider 17:07January 16, 2021Democratic leaders are demonizing 'defund the police' - but they don't have a better plan for reformDemocrats have come up with police commissions in the past. But if they want to axe "defund the police" they'll have to come up with a better plan.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, Biden, Black Lives Matter, Defund the police, Protests, Social justice >
- Breitbart News 03:05January 16, 2021Joe Biden Day 1: Order on Transgender Rights in Sports and BathroomsJoe Biden vowed that, on Day 1, he will begin removing legal recognition of the two sexes by adopting pro-transgender polices.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, biological sex, Joe Biden, Obama administration, transgender bathrooms, transgender children, transgender ideology, women's sports >
- Breitbart News 16:43January 15, 2021Ayanna Pressley: There Will Be 'No Return to Normal' — It Was ‘Unjust in the First Place'Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) undermined the message of "unity" from President-elect Joe Biden and Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, saying there will be "no return to normal" for America in a message posted to social media Thursday.
< Politics, Social Justice, Ayanna Pressley, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris >
- Business Insider 16:27January 15, 2021I'm a McDonald's worker going on strike today. Here's why we deserve a $15 minimum wageIn 1963, MLK called for a national minimum wage. Today, McDonald's workers across the nation are on strike to achieve $15 an hour.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, Minimum Wage, Fight for 15, Essential Workers, McDonald's, Social justice, MLK >
- Breitbart News 21:13January 14, 2021Apple Launches 'Racial Equity and Justice' Projects to Challenge 'Systemic Racism'Apple says that it will invest $60 million to support minority entrepreneurs, a move that comes as part of a "racial equity and justice" project to challenge "systemic racism."
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, Apple, Masters of the Universe, racism >
- Breitbart News 03:37January 14, 2021Pelosi Violates Own Rules in Impeachment Debate, Refers to Self as 'Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter'House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) violated her own rules for the 117th Congress on Wednesday when she referred to herself as "a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter" on the House floor during the debate regarding the second impeachment of President Donald Trump.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Congress, gender ideology, impeachment, James McGovern, Nancy Pelosi, social justice >
- Breitbart News 22:39January 12, 2021Harvard Boots Elise Stefanik from Committee for Electoral Vote ObjectionHarvard University removed Rep. Elise Stefanik, an alumnus of the Ivy League school, from an advisory committee of its public policy school.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, academia, Elise Stefanik, Harvard, Harvard University, Ruben Gallego >
- Breitbart News 04:20January 12, 2021Bill Belichick Turns Down Presidential Medal of FreedomDespite their longtime friendship and multiple championship White House visits, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has declined to accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Trump.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Bill Belichick, Donald Trump, New England Patriots, NFL, Presidential Medal of Freedom >
- Breitbart News 00:13January 12, 2021Joe Biden: Distributing Coronavirus Aid to Minority-Owned Small Businesses Is ‘Our Priority’The Biden administration will prioritize distributing coronavirus aid to small businesses owned by those in specific minority groups, according to a clip President-elect Joe Biden's transition team shared Sunday.
< Economy, Politics, Social Justice, coronavirus, coronavirus relief, Joe Biden, race, small business >
- Breitbart News 03:02January 9, 2021Apple to Parler: Crack Down on Free Speech or Face BanApple is threatening to ban social media platform Parler from its app store unless it cracks down on constitutionally protected speech that Apple doesn't approve of, a move that would effectively exclude the app from all Apple smartphones.
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, Antifa, Apple, Censorship, Facebook, Free Speech Online, Masters of the Universe, Parler, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 17:31January 8, 2021LeBron James on Riots at U.S. Capitol: 'We Live in Two Americas'LeBron James says that the reaction of police to protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday shows that we live in "two Americas."
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Donald Trump, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, racism >
- Breitbart News 19:04January 4, 2021Democrat Wins in Georgia Would Allow Biden to Fulfill Vow to Sign LGBT Equality ActDemocrat victories in Georgia would allow Joe Biden to fulfill his vow to sign the LGBT rights Equality Act, codifying gender ideology into federal law.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Equality Act, Georgia runoffs, Joe Biden, LGBT, Nancy Pelosi, preferred pronouns, Transgender, transgender bathrooms, women's sports >
- Breitbart News 07:14January 2, 2021Report: Nancy Pelosi's California Home Vandalized with Pig's Head, Fake BloodHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) home in San Francisco, California, was reportedly vandalized with a pig's head, fake blood, and graffiti, according to photos posted on social media and TMZ.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Nancy Pelosi, stimulus checks, Vandalism >
- Breitbart News 03:17January 2, 2021Nancy Pelosi Bans ‘Gender’ Terms Like Mother, Daughter, Father, Son in House RulesNancy Pelosi unveiled the rules for the 117th Congress on Friday, which contain "future-focused" proposals, including the elimination of gendered terms, such as "father, mother, son, and daughter."
< Politics, Social Justice, Congress, gender, gender ideology, House of Representatives, House Rules Committee, James McGovern, Nancy Pelosi >
- Breitbart News 18:49January 1, 2021Sadiq Khan Lights Up London Sky with BLM Fist for New Year FireworksMayor Sadiq Khan surprised locked down Londoners with a divisive New Year display which used fireworks and drones to light up the night sky with the clenched fist symbol of Black Lives Matter.
< London / Europe, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter UK, BLM, Community Cohesion, diversity, Identity Politics, labour, Labour Party, London, Mass Migration, Multiculturalism, New Year, sadiq khan, Social Cohesion, Stormzy >
- Business Insider 17:10January 1, 202111 books to pick up in the new year that you missed reading in 2020Podcast host Traci Thomas recommends a mix of novels and fiction on topics like sports, climate change, social justice, and race and privilege.
< Strategy, Nordic, Strategy, BI-freelancer, contributor 2019, Books, book list, Black authors, Race, Privilege, Climate Change, Social justice >
- Breitbart News 05:56December 25, 2020Scrooged: Wikipedia Editors Neglect Christmas-Related ArticlesAlthough corporate media who praise Wikipedia as a counter to “fake news” have simultaneously criticized it for perceived gaps in coverage on gender and race, the site also shows a gap in its coverage of Christmas, the most widely-celebrated holiday on Earth other than New Year’s Day. In contrast to the generally under-developed nature of the site’s Christmas content, articles covering video games and the show South Park are generally more developed.
< Faith, Social Justice, Tech, Christmas, Jesus Christ, Masters of the Universe, South Park, video games, war on Christmas, Wikipedia >
- Breitbart News 00:37December 18, 2020Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Demands Social Media Giants Censor Conservative Celebrities and Non-Woke Liberal StarsFormer NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is attacking conservative and anti-woke celebrities, demanding that social media giants step up censorship because these stars are tweeting "irrational and harmful opinions to millions."
< Entertainment, Sports, Tech, J.K. Rowling, James Woods, John Cleese, Jon Voight, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Masters of the Universe, Silicon Valley, social justice, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 22:54December 17, 2020'Say His Name': NFL Honors Man Who Reportedly Committed Multiple Drive-By Shootings, Shot at PoliceAn Indianapolis Colts player is set to honor Dreasjon Reed, a man with a long criminal history who was killed during a shootout with police.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Dreasjon Reed, Indianapolis Colts, Matthew Adams, NFL, police violence, Say Their Names, social justice >
- Breitbart News 21:15December 16, 2020Barack Obama Praises Courageous Defund the Police Activists as Violent Crime Rates RiseStill reeling from the left-wing backlash to his recent criticism of "defund the police," former president Barack Obama (D) appeared on Comedy Central's The Daily Show on Tuesday where he appeared to strike a conciliatory note by praising the activists behind the movement, calling them courageous and media savvy.
< Entertainment, Politics, Social Justice, Barack Obama, Black Lives Matter, Comedy Central, Defund the Police, The Daily Show, trevor noah >
- Breitbart News 18:21December 15, 2020Georgia Sens. Kelly Loeffler, David Perdue Oppose Changing Atlanta Braves NameGeorgia Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue issed a joint statement Monday, stating that they are opposed to the Atlanta Braves changing their name. The statement comes on the same day Cleveland Indians owner Paul Dolan told the Associated Press (AP) his team’s name “is no longer acceptable in our world.”
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland Indians, David Perdue, Kelly Loeffler, MLB, racism, social justice >
- Breitbart News 20:43December 13, 2020New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment by Former StafferNew York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is facing accusations of sexual harassment from a former staffer, Lindsey Boylan, who insists she was not the only employee subjected to such behavior.
< Politics, Social Justice, Andrew Cuomo, New York, sexual harassment >
- Huffington Post UK 17:38December 13, 2020Jeremy Corbyn Has A New Project
< uk news, uk politics, jeremy corbyn, Labour Party UK, Leader of the Labour Party UK, Human Rights, Social justice, news, politics, jeremy-corbyn, labour-party-uk, leader-of-the-labour-party-uk, human-rights, social-justice, NEWS, Politics >
- Breitbart News 03:04December 11, 2020Michael Moore Claims There Is 'Non-Stop Killing of Our Black and Brown Citizens in This Country'Filmmaker and left-wing activist Michael Moore has claimed in his weekly podcast that there is "non-stop killing of our black and brown citizens in this country." He also called President Donald Trump the "worst president ever."
< Entertainment, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Marc Lamont Hill, Michael Moore >
- Business Insider 20:55December 10, 2020Ben & Jerry's partnered with Colin Kaepernick to unveil a vegan ice cream that 'amplifies calls to defund and abolish the police'The Change the Whirled flavor will be available next year and "celebrates Kaepernick's courageous work," according to the ice cream maker.
< Retail, News, Ben & Jerrys, Colin Kaepernick, Ice cream, Vegan, Know Your Rights Camp, Social justice, Police Violence, Racism, white supremacy >
- Breitbart News 06:02December 9, 2020Ratings Crash 20% for Sunday Night Football, Continuing Season Long DeclineThe NFL is still struggling for TV ratings this year as the most recent ratings show a 20 percent drop for the Week 13 edition of Sunday Night Football.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, NFL, NFL ratings, social justice, Sunday Night Football >
- Breitbart News 02:00December 4, 2020Louisville Mayor Declares Racism a 'Public Health Crisis'Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer (D) announced Tuesday that he has issued an executive order declaring racism a "public health crisis" in Kentucky's largest city.
< Politics, Social Justice, Greg Fischer, Louisville, racism >
- Breitbart News 22:13December 3, 2020Twitter Expands Hate Speech RulesTwitter has once again expanded its hate speech policies to “prohibit language that dehumanizes people on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin.”
< Economy, Social Justice, Tech, Censorship, hate speech, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 02:18December 2, 2020AP Highlights Biden Plan to Scrap 'Trump’s Transgender Military Ban’Former Vice President Joe Biden’s promise to provide special protections to LGBTQ activists would include lifting what the Associated Press (AP) calls President Donald Trump’s “ban on transgender military service.”
< 2020 Election, National Security, Politics, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, LGBTQ activism, social justice, Transgender, transgender military service, U.S. military >
- Breitbart News 17:56November 30, 2020New Jersey Lawmakers Pass Bill to Adopt 'Social Justice' Education in Public SchoolsThe New Jersey state legislature recently passed a bill that will install a new "racism" and "social justice" education program for students enrolled at public schools in the state. The bill will become law if it is signed by New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D).
< Education, Social Justice, Tech, Academic Insanity, Black Lives Matter, New Jersey, social justice >
- Breitbart News 18:30November 27, 2020Report: A 'Young, Queer Asian-American Businesswoman' Will Control Free Speech on TwitterTech news site Protocol published a profile recently of Christine Su, the senior product manager for conversational safety at Twitter. Su's approach to the platform's censorship will focus on "transformative and procedural justice."
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, Free Speech Online, Jack Dorsey, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 01:28November 27, 2020Sen. Ed Markey: 'True History of Thanksgiving' Is 'Atrocities Committed Against Native Americans'Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) called for a recognition of "the true history of Thanksgiving" as "atrocities committed against Native Americans."
< Faith, Politics, Social Justice, Anti-Americanism, Ed Markey, Leftism, Thanksgiving >
- Breitbart News 00:33November 26, 2020Joe Biden Pledges to 'Root Out Systemic Racism' in Thanksgiving MessageFormer Vice President Joe Biden promised to "root out systemic racism," while delivering his Thanksgiving address on Wednesday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, 2020 Presidential Race, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Thanksgiving >
- Breitbart News 03:42November 25, 2020Leftist’s Thanksgiving Advice for Confronting Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists: Throw FoodA left-wing writer on a website devoted to “sex, abortion, parenthood, and power,” is encouraging readers to confront Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists — or TERFS — during Thanksgiving gatherings, including physical confrontation.
< Politics, Science, Social Justice, Family, radical feminists, Thanksgiving, Transgender, Transphobic >
- Breitbart News 00:02November 23, 2020AOC Claims Kyle Rittenhouse's Release on Bond an Example of 'Law and Disorder'Kyle Rittenhouse's release on bond was an example of "Law and disorder," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Saturday.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, bond, Kyle Rittenhouse, Mike Lindell, Ricky Schroder >
- Business Insider 18:36November 21, 2020The finance industry has been too white and too male for too long. That needs to change.In the wake of social justice reforms in the corporate world, one industry is in especially dire need of a reckoning: the asset management industry.
< Opinion, Finance, Opinion, BI Commentary, Asset Management, Finance, Social justice, Black Lives Matter >
- Breitbart News 23:01November 17, 2020Report: Rockets Star James Harden Wants a Trade Because Owner Supports TrumpHouston Rockets star James Harden is reportedly looking to be traded away because he is upset that team owner is a Trump supporter.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Daryl Morey, Houston Rockets, James Harden, NBA, Ric Bucher, Tillman Fertitta >
- Breitbart News 20:54November 16, 2020Raphael Warnock: Freddie Gray, Victim of 'Lead Poisoning,' Shows ‘Intersectionality' of Race & ClimateGeorgia Senate Democrat candidate Raphael Warnock said during a lecture in October 2019 that Freddie Gray had a criminal record partly due to lead poisoning as a child.
< Environment, Politics, Social Justice, Baltimore, Climate Change, criminal justice, Freddie Gray, Raphael Warnock >
- Breitbart News 18:03November 16, 2020California School District Bans 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' 'Huckleberry Finn,' Other Classic NovelsThe Burbank Unified School District in California has banned several classic literary works that contain racial slurs. To Kill A Mockingbird and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn are two of the classics on the district's new list of banned books.
< Education, Social Justice, Tech, Academic Insanity, Burbank, California, Huckleberry Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird >
- Breitbart News 19:59November 13, 2020From ‘This Is Us’ to ‘Law & Order,’ Network TV Shows Push Black Lives Matter, Anti-Cop MessagesNetwork TV shows including "This Is Us," "Law & Order: SVU," and "Chicago PD" have kicked off their new seasons with social justice-themed storylines that tout systemic racism and portray law enforcement in a negative light. Writers rooms around Hollywood are working hard to keep race top of mind after left-wing activists put pressure on the networks to change the way they portray black people and the police.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, ABC, Black Lives Matter, Law & Order: SVU, NBC, This Is Us >
- Breitbart News 11:32November 5, 2020Antifa Protesters in Denver: 'No Borders. No Walls. No U.S.A. at All!'Antifa protesters shouted chants of, "No Borders. No Walls. No U.S.A. at all," during a demonstration in Denver, CO, on Wednesday evening.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, BLM, Colorado, Denver, Joe Biden, leftists, protest, Protesters, protests, radical left >
- Breitbart News 01:50October 28, 2020Study: Hollywood Sexual Harassment Persists Despite #MeToo MovementDespite the firestorm of the #MeToo movement, sexual harassment is still rampant in Hollywood, according to a new survey.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, #MeToo, Anita Hill, Hollywood >
- Breitbart News 01:32October 28, 2020Watch--Obama Defends BLM Protesters: 'This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice'Former President Barack Obama spoke at a drive-in rally in Orlando, Florida, on behalf of Joe Biden (D) on Tuesday and forcefully defended the Black Lives Matter protests that have taken place across the country -- many of which have been dominated by looting and violence.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Barack Obama, Black Lives Matter, Donald Trump, historic monuments, Police, protests, racism >
- Coindesk 21:18October 26, 2020US Bail Funds Are Seeing an Uptick in Cryptocurrency DonationsThe Bail Project, Chicago Community Bond Fund and Nashville Community Bail Fund take cryptocurrency donations not just in BTC, but also ETH and even BAT.
< People, Bitcoin, Bail, The Giving Block, social justice >
- Breitbart News 00:48October 26, 2020NBA's Bubble Season Prevented $1.5 Billion Loss in Domestic and Chinese MoneyAccording to a report, the second half of the NBA's 2020 season in the Disney Resort "bubble," saved the league from a $1.5 billion loss.
< Asia, Politics, Sports, Black Lives Matter, China, Daryl Morey, NBA, NBA Ratings, social justice >
- Breitbart News 19:46October 18, 2020Marxist Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Signs Production Deal with Warner Bros.Leftist activist and Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has inked a production deal with Warner Bros. Television Group to produce content across the company's many multimedia platforms.
< Entertainment, Media, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Patrisse Cullors, Warner Bros. >
- Breitbart News 02:45October 18, 2020Women's March Has 501(c)(4) IRS Status as It Campaigns Against TrumpThe Women's March enjoys nonprofit status with the IRS as a 501(c)4 "social welfare organization" while it campaigns against Donald Trump.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, ActBlue, feminism, Internal Revenue Service, IRS, Joe Biden, Leftism, Women's March, Women's Rights >
- Breitbart News 23:21October 17, 2020Women's March: Trump's Amy Coney Barrett Nomination Is a ‘Christian Fascist Takeover’The latest version of the Women’s March, born out of outrage that Donald Trump was elected president in 2016, is still solidly against the president but is this time focused on opposing his nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court — a move one woman on Twitter said was a “Christian fascist takeover.”
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Christianity, Donald Trump, fascism, Hillary Clinton, Philadelphia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Washington DC, Women's March >
- Breitbart News 19:41October 17, 2020Watch: Handmaids Chant 'Amy Coney Barrett Is a Christian Theocrat' During D.C. DemonstrationDemonstrators dressed as handmaids gathered in D.C. on Saturday to protest Judge Amy Coney Barrett's nomination and forthcoming confirmation, taking part in a series of chants and proclaiming that Barrett is a "Christian theocrat."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, "Handmaids", Amy Coney Barrett, Feminists, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 00:37October 12, 2020NBA Finals Game 5 Viewership Crashes Nearly 70% from 2019The NBA was hoping for a Finals to remember, as league executives foresaw a supposedly sports-starved population turning to the Association for desperately needed entertainment relief.
< Media, Politics, Sports, Adam Silver, Black Lives Matter, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, NBA Ratings, social justice >