- Breitbart News 01:50October 28, 2020Study: Hollywood Sexual Harassment Persists Despite #MeToo MovementDespite the firestorm of the #MeToo movement, sexual harassment is still rampant in Hollywood, according to a new survey.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, #MeToo, Anita Hill, Hollywood >
- Breitbart News 01:32October 28, 2020Watch--Obama Defends BLM Protesters: 'This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice'Former President Barack Obama spoke at a drive-in rally in Orlando, Florida, on behalf of Joe Biden (D) on Tuesday and forcefully defended the Black Lives Matter protests that have taken place across the country -- many of which have been dominated by looting and violence.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Barack Obama, Black Lives Matter, Donald Trump, historic monuments, Police, protests, racism >
- Coindesk 21:18October 26, 2020US Bail Funds Are Seeing an Uptick in Cryptocurrency DonationsThe Bail Project, Chicago Community Bond Fund and Nashville Community Bail Fund take cryptocurrency donations not just in BTC, but also ETH and even BAT.
< People, Bitcoin, Bail, The Giving Block, social justice >
- Breitbart News 00:48October 26, 2020NBA's Bubble Season Prevented $1.5 Billion Loss in Domestic and Chinese MoneyAccording to a report, the second half of the NBA's 2020 season in the Disney Resort "bubble," saved the league from a $1.5 billion loss.
< Asia, Politics, Sports, Black Lives Matter, China, Daryl Morey, NBA, NBA Ratings, social justice >
- Breitbart News 19:46October 18, 2020Marxist Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Signs Production Deal with Warner Bros.Leftist activist and Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has inked a production deal with Warner Bros. Television Group to produce content across the company's many multimedia platforms.
< Entertainment, Media, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Patrisse Cullors, Warner Bros. >
- Breitbart News 02:45October 18, 2020Women's March Has 501(c)(4) IRS Status as It Campaigns Against TrumpThe Women's March enjoys nonprofit status with the IRS as a 501(c)4 "social welfare organization" while it campaigns against Donald Trump.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, ActBlue, feminism, Internal Revenue Service, IRS, Joe Biden, Leftism, Women's March, Women's Rights >
- Breitbart News 23:21October 17, 2020Women's March: Trump's Amy Coney Barrett Nomination Is a ‘Christian Fascist Takeover’The latest version of the Women’s March, born out of outrage that Donald Trump was elected president in 2016, is still solidly against the president but is this time focused on opposing his nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court — a move one woman on Twitter said was a “Christian fascist takeover.”
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Christianity, Donald Trump, fascism, Hillary Clinton, Philadelphia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Washington DC, Women's March >
- Breitbart News 19:41October 17, 2020Watch: Handmaids Chant 'Amy Coney Barrett Is a Christian Theocrat' During D.C. DemonstrationDemonstrators dressed as handmaids gathered in D.C. on Saturday to protest Judge Amy Coney Barrett's nomination and forthcoming confirmation, taking part in a series of chants and proclaiming that Barrett is a "Christian theocrat."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, "Handmaids", Amy Coney Barrett, Feminists, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 00:37October 12, 2020NBA Finals Game 5 Viewership Crashes Nearly 70% from 2019The NBA was hoping for a Finals to remember, as league executives foresaw a supposedly sports-starved population turning to the Association for desperately needed entertainment relief.
< Media, Politics, Sports, Adam Silver, Black Lives Matter, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, NBA Ratings, social justice >
- Breitbart News 20:34October 11, 2020Jay-Z Teams Up with Social Justice Groups to Bail Out Wisconsin ProtestersRap music mogul Jay-Z and the social justice arm of his ROC Nation company, Team ROC, are teaming up with other social justice groups in an effort to bail out protesters arrested after taking to the streets following Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm's announcement on Wednesday that police officer Joseph Mensah will not face criminal charges in the fatal February shooting of Alvin Cole.
< Entertainment, Politics, Social Justice, Alvin Cole, Black Lives Matter, Equal Justice Initiative, Gathering for Justice, Jay-Z, Team ROC, Wisconsin >
- Breitbart News 23:18October 9, 2020Trump on LeBron James: 'He's a Hater,' You Don't Want to 'Watch Somebody that Hates Your Guts'President Donald Trump called L.A. Lakers star LeBron James a "hater," on Rush Limbaugh's radio townhall broadcast on Friday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Sports, 2020 Presidential Race, Black Lives Matter, CNN, Don Lemon, Donald Trump, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, social justice >
- Business Insider 18:08October 9, 2020Seeking justice will bring you backlash, but we must be persistentSeeking justice is a tough road. It's something Nelson Mandela taught us before, along with finding the determination to keep pushing forward.
< Opinion, Opinion, BI Commentary, Black Lives Matter, Nelson Mandela, Social justice >
- Breitbart News 22:25October 8, 2020NFL Ratings Crash 10% over First Four WeeksThe National Football League experienced a ten percent drop in TV ratings compared to the 2019 season, according to reports.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Black Lives Matter, National Anthem Protests, NFL, NFL ratings, social justice >
- Breitbart News 22:16October 4, 2020NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in HistoryThe NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league's entire TV broadcast history.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Black Lives Matter, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, NBA, NBA Finals, social justice >
- Breitbart News 05:52October 4, 2020As Trump Battles COVID, BLM/Antifa Disrupt Trump Rally in Beverly HillsAntifa and Black Lives Matter protesters descended upon a rally in support of President Donald Trump on Saturday in Beverly Hills, CA.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Antifa, Beverly Hills, Black Lives Matter, California, Donald Trump >
- Breitbart News 00:26October 2, 2020NBA Finals Viewership Down by 45%, Lowest Since 1994One would think that having the American sports world's most popular athlete playing in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, would equal impressive ratings.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, NBA, NBA Finals, social justice >
- Breitbart News 00:44October 1, 2020Poll: More Minnesota Voters View Black Lives Matter Unfavorably than FavorablyMore Minnesota voters now view the Black Lives Matter movement unfavorably than view it favorably, according to an MPR News/Star Tribune/KARE-11 Minnesota Poll released on Saturday.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, 2020, Black Lives Matter, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Minnesota >
- Breitbart News 20:00September 27, 2020Left-wing Groups Plan Protests Across the Country to Oppose Amy Coney Barrett NominationLeft-wing groups, including MoveOn, Indivisible, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the Sunrise Movement are launching protests at courthouses across the country to oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court.
< Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, MoveOn, NARAL Pro-Choice America, Planned Parenthood, protests, Sunrise Movement, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 20:00September 27, 2020Watch Live: Left-wing Groups Protest Across Country to Oppose Amy Coney Barrett NominationLeft-wing groups, including MoveOn, Indivisible, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the Sunrise Movement are launching protests at courthouses across the country to oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, MoveOn, NARAL Pro-Choice America, Planned Parenthood, protests, Sunrise Movement, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 09:01September 25, 2020Democrat Who Introduced 'Breonna's Law' Arrested During ProtestsState Rep. Attica Scott was reportedly arrested Thursday night in Louisville during protests following Wednesday's announcement that no officers would be charged directly for Breonna Taylor's death.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Breonna Taylor, Democrat, Louisville, protests >
- Breitbart News 07:19September 25, 2020WATCH: Louisville Cop Shot Wednesday Shows Up for Roll Call ThursdayA police officer in Louisville, KY, showed up for roll call on Thursday, less than 24 hours after being shot the previous night during an evening of protests and riots.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Antifa, Back the Blue, Black Lives Matter, Breonna Taylor, Cops, defund police, Kentucky, Louisville, Police, Riots, War on Cops >
- Breitbart News 06:52September 25, 2020WATCH: Louisville Protesters Gather at Unitarian Church to Stay Out Past CurfewA large group in Louisville, Kentucky, reportedly used a church as a "safe space" Thursday night during the ongoing Breonna Taylor protests.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Breonna Taylor, Church, Louisville, Louisville Metro Police Department, Protesters >
- Breitbart News 04:53September 25, 2020WATCH: Charles Barkley: 'We Need to Stop the Defund or Abolish Police Crap'It's not unusual for the NBA on TNT to swerve into the realm of politics, and Thursday night's show was no exception.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Charles Barkley, Defund the Police, NBA, NBA on TNT, social justice, TNT >
- Breitbart News 04:50September 25, 2020WATCH: Unlawful Assembly Declared as Louisville Protesters Break WindowsProtesters descended on Louisville, Kentucky, for the second night Thursday after it was announced Wednesday that no police officers would be charged directly for Breonna Taylor's death.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Breonna Taylor, Louisville, Protesters >
- Breitbart News 23:25September 24, 2020Joel Pollak: Defeat Is Only Language Democrats Will UnderstandElectoral defeat is the only thing that can change the political positioning of Democrats, Joel Pollak said on the Michael Berry Show.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, court-packing, Joe Biden, Joel Pollak, Michael Berry, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, socialism, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 14:47September 24, 2020Twitter: 'Louisville Will Burn' Doesn't Violate Our RulesA tweet encouraging arson in Louisville, Kentucky, posted a day before violent riots once again broke out across multiple American cities including Louisville, did not violate the Twitter rules, according to a spokeswoman for the tech company.
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, Breonna Taylor, Jack Dorsey, Louisville, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 08:42September 24, 2020Kaepernick: 'White Supremacist Institution of Policing...Must Be Abolished'Former NFL quarterback and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick, took to Twitter on Wednesday to call modern policing a "white supremacist institution" that needs to be "abolished."
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Abolish the police, Breonna Taylor, Brett Hankison, Colin Kaepernick, National Anthem Protests, NFL, racism, social justice >
- Breitbart News 05:39September 24, 2020Watch: Louisville Police Hold Press Conference After Officers Shot in DowntownThe Louisville Metro Police Department will host a live press conference Wednesday in response to two police officers being shot during protests.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Breonna Taylor, Louisville, Louisville Metro Police Department, Shooting >
- Breitbart News 05:06September 24, 2020WATCH: Louisville Rioters Attack Police as They Try to Extinguish FiresRioters in Louisville attacked police officers by throwing projectiles at them and even knocked one of them to the ground, as the officers tried to extinguish fires in the city.
< Crime, Politics, Social Justice, Andy Beshear, Black Lives Matter, Breonna Taylor, Daniel Cameron, Louisville, Louisville Riots, social justice >
- Breitbart News 04:30September 24, 2020Breonna Taylor Protests Break Out in Cities Across NationProtests are erupting across the country Wednesday night after a Kentucky grand jury announced their decision to not bring murder charges against officers involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor. This is a developing story. LOUISVILLE, KY Officer down in
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice >
- Breitbart News 23:03September 23, 2020Nolte: Poll Shows Majority Turn Against Rioters, MediaA USA Today/Ipsos Poll that shows that a majority of the country is disgusted with the Antifa/Black Lives Matter rioters and the national media.
< Law and Order, Media, Social Justice, Antifa, blacklivesmatter, John Nolte, poll >
- Breitbart News 21:34September 23, 2020Louisville: Protests Break Out, Gear Unloaded from U-Haul After No Murder Charges in Breonna Taylor CaseProtesters took to the streets of Louisville Wednesday after a Kentucky grand jury did not bring murder charges against any of the officers involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Breonna Taylor, Louisville >
- Breitbart News 19:38September 23, 2020#DELETED: Critical Race Theory Dominates Big Tech#DELETED: The racist doctrine of "Critical Race Theory" has spread across Silicon Valley like a plague, say Google and Facebook insiders.
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, #Deleted, Critical Race Theory, Facebook, Google, Mark Zuckerberg, Masters of the Universe >
- Breitbart News 23:03September 22, 2020Report: Org Claims It Has Partnered with LeBron James to Pay Fines, Fees for Florida Felons to VoteAccording to a report, L.A. Lakers star LeBron James is looking to pay the fines, fees, and debts of Florida's convicted felons, so that they can vote in the 2020 election.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, 2020 Presidential Race, Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, social justice >
- Breitbart News 22:21September 22, 2020Virgil: Woke Means Broke -- the Impact of Cultural Marxism on Pro Sports The fear, of course, is simple: Woke Is Broke. That is, ordinary Americans, especially on the right, won’t pay their hard-earned money to be criticized, even insulted, by the players.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Colin Kaepernick, Marxism, NFL >
- Breitbart News 23:07September 21, 2020Ilhan Omar: Hate for Me Is 'Anti-Muslim, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Black, Sexist'Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) touted her intersectional oppression in a recent interview with the New York Times, lamenting that she constantly has to "deal with the hate of anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-Blackness, but also with sexism" in the United States.
< Politics, Social Justice, Ilhan Omar >
- Breitbart News 19:39September 21, 2020Nolte: Ratings Poison Jimmy Kimmel Drives Emmys to All-Time Ratings LowJimmy Kimmel isn't merciless. He's a pompous ass who says and does what he's told. He's a coward, a brown-noser, which is why in a country of 330 million fewer than two percent tuned in on television's biggest night.
< Entertainment, Politics, Social Justice, Emmys, Jimmy Kimmel, John Nolte, ratings >
- Breitbart News 19:33September 21, 2020Go Woke, Go Broke: Sunday Night Football Ratings Crash by 17%Whoever advised the NFL that turning their games into a showcase for leftist activism was a good idea, should be probably be declared non-essential.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, NBC, New England Patriots, NFL, Seattle Seahawks, social justice, Sunday Night Football >
- Breitbart News 06:50September 21, 2020Actresses America Ferrera, Issa Rae Portray Hollywood as Racist at Emmys: They Said 'Sound More Latina'Actresses America Ferrera and Issa Rae portrayed the Hollywood television industry as bigoted towards ethnic minorities during the 72nd Emmy Awards on Sunday, calling out industry gatekeepers who demeaned and insulted them at the start of their careers.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, America Ferrera, Emmy Awards, Emmys, Issa Rae >
- Breitbart News 06:30September 21, 2020Emmys: Jimmy Kimmel and Anthony Anderson Chant Black Lives MatterThe 72nd Emmy Awards host Jimmy Kimmel joined Black-ish star Anthony Anderson in a chant of "Black Lives Matter" during the live broadcast on Sunday, in a skit that saw Anderson lament how the awards show was forced to go virtue, stopping all the black nominees and winners from basking in their victory together.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, Anthony Anderson, Black Lives Matter, Emmy Awards, Emmys, Jimmy Kimmel >
- Breitbart News 17:26September 20, 2020'White Privilege'? Working-Class White Kids Most Disadvantaged in UK Schools as System Prioritises MinoritiesWhite working-class children have been systematically disadvantaged in the United Kingdom as educational institutions prioritise children from minority backgrounds, a report submitted to the House of Commons Education Select Committee found.
< Education, London / Europe, Social Justice, anti-white racism, British Schools, Calvin Robinson, Critical Race Theory, discrimination, diversity, GCSE, Identity Politics, Institutional Racism, Multiculturalism, Robert Halfon, schools, systemic racism, UK schools, United Kingdom, White Fragility, white privilege, white working class, working class >
- Breitbart News 00:36September 19, 20201619 Project's Nikole Hannah-Jones: Trump ‘Trying to Stoke Racial Division’Appearing Friday on CNN, New York Times writer and "1619 Project" creator Nikole Hannah-Jones accused President Donald Trump of attempting to stoke racial division after the president announced the "1776 Commission," which will encourage teachers to educate students about the “miracle" of U.S. history.
< Media, Politics, Social Justice, 1619 Project, Donald Trump, Nikole Hannah-Jones >
- Breitbart News 23:03September 17, 2020Constitution Day: Donald Trump Announces '1776 Commission' to Fight Left-Wing IndoctrinationPresident Donald Trump on Thursday announced the creation of a "1776 Commission" to fight the growth of far-left revisionist history such as the 1619 Project.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, 1619 Project, 1776, America, Constitution, Critical Race Theory, Donald Trump, national archives >
- Breitbart News 20:59September 17, 2020NBA Game 1 Eastern Conference Ratings Crash, League Numbers Down 45% Since 2012The NBA's ratings continue to plummet as the league moves through its conference finals this year. But the crash isn't just recent.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Adam Silver, Black Lives Matter, Boston Celtics, LeBron James, NBA, NBA Ratings, social justice >
- Breitbart News 19:54September 17, 2020NBA Legend Bill Russell: America Not the 'Land of the Free' When Blacks Are 'Hunted Down'NBA champion Bill Russell insisted that America is just as racist and oppressive for blacks today as it was back in the Jim Crow era.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Bill Russell, Boston Celtics, Donald Trump, NBA, racism, social justice >
- Breitbart News 21:50September 16, 2020Douglas Murray Calls on Silent Majority to Raise Its Voice Against Woke Mob Before It Is Too LateAmerica's "silent majority" must speak out to protect the nation's foundation from the left, said Douglas Murray, author of The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity, offering his analysis on Wednesday's edition of SiriusXM's Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Douglas Murray, Identity Politics, Leftism, Marxism, Neo-Marxism, On the Hill, social justice >
- Breitbart News 01:11September 16, 2020Weak 1: Monday Night Football Ratings Crash by over 20% Amid Social Justice ProtestsThe ratings for ESPN's Monday Night Football are in, and they are not going to make the folks in Bristol very happy at all.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Black Lives Matter, Denver Broncos, ESPN, Monday Night Football, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, social justice, Tennessee Titans >
- Breitbart News 21:45September 15, 2020White House Cancels CDC Critical Race Theory Training ProgramThe White House on Tuesday announced it would immediately cancel a critical race theory training program by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
< Politics, Social Justice, Centers for Disease Control, Critical Race Theory, Donald Trump, Russ Vought, White House >
- Breitbart News 17:41September 15, 2020Ohio High School Suspends Football Players for Carrying Thin Blue Line Flag in 9/11 TributeAn Ohio high school has indefinitely suspended two football players for defying orders from the administration and taking "Thin Blue Line" and "Thin Red Line" flags onto the field, as part of a 9/11 tribute.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, 9/11, Little Miami High School, thin blue line, Thin Red LIne >
- Breitbart News 11:40September 15, 2020Watch: Black Lives Matter Protesters Wish Death on Wounded L.A. Sheriff's Deputies: 'I Hope They F**king Die'A video obtained by Breitbart News shows Black Lives Matter protesters wishing death on the two Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies who were ambushed and shot in the head on Saturday.
< Clips, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Compton, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, St. Francis Medical Center >