- New York Magazine 19:05February 22, 2021Supreme Court Deals Trump a Big Blow on Tax ReturnsCyrus Vance will now be able to proceed with criminal investigations of the former president involving hush money and fraud allegations.
< politics, u.s. supreme court, cyrus vance, donald trump, stormy daniels, trump tax records, manhattan grand jury >
- Breitbart News 08:14February 4, 2021Mark Levin: Chuck Schumer Should Be on Trial -- 'He Threatened the Supreme Court'Wednesday on FNC's "Hannity," conservative talker Mark Levin argued Senate Majority Chuck Schumer (D-NY) should be on trial for the remarks he made in 2020 about the U.S. Supreme Court, which was perceived to be as a threat against Associate Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch.
< Clips, Media, Politics, Chuck Schumer, Fox News Channel, Hannity, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 16:00February 3, 2021Reintroducing Sonia SotomayorThe once-maligned justice has taken up the mantle of RBG and Thurgood Marshall. But what can she accomplish on the most conservative court in decades?
< sonia sotomayor, scotus, politics, u.s. supreme court, new york magazine, the law >
- New York Magazine 20:41January 25, 2021Senate Republicans Don’t Even Want to Have an Impeachment TrialDemocrats will force the trial to go forward, but the odds of a conviction are low and getting lower.
< politics, impeachment trial, donald trump, mitch mcconnell, chuck schumer, senate republicans, article of impeachment, joe biden, john roberts, u.s. supreme court >
- New York Magazine 02:00January 23, 2021Can Biden and Democrats Protect Abortion Rights From Trump’s Judges?The worst was averted when Trump lost and Democrats won control of the Senate. But an anti-abortion majority on the Supreme Court could strike soon.
< politics, abortion, roe v. wade, joe biden, kamala harris, u.s. supreme court, stephen breyer, john roberts, clarence thomas, amy coney barrett, brett kavanaugh, neil gorsuch, planned parenthood v. casey, samuel alito, june medical services v. russo, donald trump, ruth bader ginsburg >
- Breitbart News 00:05January 23, 2021Biden-Harris ‘Committed to Codifying Roe v. Wade’ on Ruling AnniversaryBiden and Harris said they are “committed to codifying” Roe v. Wade and to “appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.”
< Faith, Health, Politics, abortion on demand, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Planned Parenthood, pro-life policy, Roe v. Wade, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 08:35January 22, 2021Americans for Life on Roe v. Wade Anniversary: ‘Truth Will Prevail over Horror of Abortion’Pro-life leaders throughout the nation will mark the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade Friday, vowing to end abortion with even greater resolve as the radical pro-abortion agenda of the Biden administration begins.
< Faith, Politics, Social Justice, Abortion, abortion lobby, Biden Administration, Family Research Council, Georgia, New Jersey, Planned Parenthood, Pro-Life Movement, Roe v. Wade, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 23:07January 21, 2021Biden’s Executive Order on Transgender Rights ‘Unilaterally Eviscerates Women’s Sports’Just hours after being sworn in President Joe Biden signed an executive order giving sweeping “rights” to people based on "gender identity."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Sports, 2020 election, Abigail Shrier, Bostock v. Clayton County Georgia, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order, gender identity, human rights campaign, Joe Biden, sexual orientation, Transgender, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 16:00January 21, 2021Biden Will Run a Very Un-WASPy GovernmentWomen, Blacks, Latinos, Catholics and Jews: This ain’t your grandfather’s Cabinet.
< politics, joe biden, biden cabinet, wasps, catholics, jews, blacks, latinos, u.s. supreme court, nancy pelosi, kamala harris, chuck schumer, mitch mcconnell, mike pence >
- New York Magazine 23:17January 19, 2021Democrats Push Voting-Rights Expansion With Fresh UrgencyRepublicans will block the reforms, but at the price of underlining an authoritarian strain in their thinking that will outlive Trump’s presidency.
< politics, joe biden, donald trump, republicans, for the people act, democracy reforms, voting rights, voting rights act of 1965, shelby county v. holder, u.s. supreme court, d.c. statehood, mitch mcconnell >
- New York Magazine 15:00December 22, 2020What Will It Take to Get a Black Woman on the Supreme Court?The fate of Biden’s campaign promise lies with Georgia.
< the law, u.s. supreme court, biden administration, politics >
- Breitbart News 22:31December 18, 2020Peter Navarro: If Election Investigation Reveals Voter Fraud, ‘Americans Deserve a Different Outcome’Peter Navarro, an adviser to President Trump, released a report on Thursday detailing alleged voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
< 2020 Election, Media, Politics, 2020 presidential election, Donald Trump, Inauguration, Joe Biden, Peter Navarro, Republican Establishment, swing states, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 20:40December 16, 2020Supreme Court Hands Religious Freedom Victory to Clerics in Lawsuit Against New Jersey Gov. Phil MurphyThe U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday handed a victory to clerics battling New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy’s (D) executive orders restricting houses of worship to 25 percent capacity, while secular businesses operate with no capacity limits.
< Faith, Health, Politics, coronavirus pandemic, executive orders, Free Exercise Clause, New Jersey, Phil Murphy, Religious freedom, religious liberty, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 19:28December 14, 2020Electors Are Meeting Today to Ratify Biden’s WinIt’s a routine process, but threats of violence and plans by Trump’s campaign to “elect” bogus alternative electors are raising eyebrows.
< politics, vision 2020, electoral college, contested election, congress, mike pence, joe biden, u.s. supreme court >
- New York Magazine 03:53December 12, 2020Supreme Court Drop Kicks Texas Lawsuit to Overturn the Election for TrumpA legal effort to keep Trump in power attracted huge Republican support. But the president’s favorite justices wouldn’t even hear it.
< politics, vision 2020, donald trump, joe biden, u.s. supreme court, contested election, ken paxton, texas v. pennsylvania, samuel alito, clarence thomas, amy coney barrett, neil gorsuch, brett kavanaugh >
- Breitbart News 01:25December 12, 2020Attorneys General from Twenty States, Two Territories Join Forces to Oppose Texas Election LawsuitMassachusetts AG Maura Healey is joining attorneys generals in more than 20 states and territories to oppose the Texas election lawsuit.
< 2020 Election, Politics, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Georgia, Joe Biden, Ken Paxton, lawsuit, Maura Healey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, U.S. Supreme Court, Wisconsin >
- New York Magazine 22:51December 10, 2020Every Republican in Congress May Have to Vote on Trump’s CoupDie-hard supporters of the president may force a January vote to overturn Biden’s Electoral College majority.
< politics, contested election, donald trump, vision 2020, mo brooks, electoral count act of 1877, presidential election of 1877, electoral votes, u.s. house, republican senate, joe biden, u.s. supreme court, safe harbor deadline >
- New York Magazine 03:28December 10, 2020Ted Cruz Offers to Argue Insane Texas Election Lawsuit at the Supreme CourtTexas is asking the Supreme Court to overturn the election results of four other states.
< politics, contested election, vision 2020, u.s. supreme court, donald trump, ted cruz, ken paxton, state of texas >
- Breitbart News 02:10December 8, 2020Ted Cruz Offers to Argue Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Case if SCOTUS Takes it UpSen. Ted Cruz said he would be willing to argue the suit brought by Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA) and Congressional Republican candidate Sean Parnell challenging the no-excuse mail-in ballots as being unconstitutional in Pennsylvania if the U.S. Supreme Court agrees to take up the case.
< 2020 Election, Politics, 2020 election, Donald Trump, mail-in ballots, Mike Kelly, Pennsylvania, Sean Parnell, Ted Cruz, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 21:32December 7, 2020Tuesday’s ‘Safe Harbor’ Deadline Should End Trump’s Failed CoupNearly every state has certified its results and electors, which — after December 8 — should cut off further challenges.
< politics, contested election, donald trump, joe biden, safe harbor deadline, state certification of electors, electoral college, pennsylvania, arizona, u.s. supreme court, samuel alito, mike kelly, rudy giuliani >
- Breitbart News 05:31December 2, 2020Democrat California Gov. Newsom Ignores SCOTUS, Doubles Down on Worship RestrictionsThe United States Supreme Court rebuked Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for lockdowns imposed on houses of worship, but Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom is ignoring the high court’s lifting of restrictions in New York and is doubling down on his coronavirus lockdowns on religious gatherings.
< Faith, Health, Politics, Andrew Cuomo, churches, coronavirus, Donald Trump, Gavin Newsom, lockdown, religious discrimination, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 20:42November 26, 2020Franklin Graham: ‘Thankful’ for Trump’s SCOTUS Justices Who Ruled for Churches and Against Government OverreachOn Thanksgiving Day Christian leader Rev. Franklin Graham posted to Facebook he is thankful for President Donald Trump’s appointment of three conservative Supreme Court justices.
< Faith, Health, Politics, Andrew Cuomo, Franklin Graham, New York, Religious freedom, Rev. Franklin Graham, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 11:03November 4, 2020Watch -- Donald Trump on Election Night: 'We Will Be Going to the U.S. Supreme Court'"This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner," Trump said. "So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court."
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court, White House >
- Breitbart News 00:21November 3, 2020Pennsylvania Officials Warn of Election Result Delays Due to Thousands of Mail-In BallotsPennsylvania officials are warning that the processing of thousands of mail-in ballots, in addition to votes at the polls and absentee ballots, could take several days.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Election Day, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Pennsylvania, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 05:57October 30, 2020Hillary Clinton Preps for Big Democrat Win: ‘Thankfully, Nancy Pelosi … Has Teed Up a Lot of Great Legislation’Hillary Clinton said an incoming Biden administration and a Democrat-led Senate will rectify the fact that Amy Coney Barrett has been confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Climate Change, court-packing, Democrat Party, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, left-wing policies, Nancy Pelosi, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 20:02October 26, 2020Supreme Court’s Vague Election Orders Are a 2020 Wild CardRepublicans want the Supreme Court to stop lower-court judges from liberalizing voting rules, and the Court’s conservative majority often complies.
< politics, vision 2020, election law, u.s. supreme court, purcell principle, mail ballots, amy coney barrett, trump administration >
- New York Magazine 02:01October 21, 2020GOP Hopes That Amy Coney Barrett Would Fire Up the Base FizzledIt’s unclear that killing Garland’s confirmation or forcing Kavanaugh’s did electoral magic for the GOP. The non-fight over Barrett sure won’t.
< politics, vision 2020, 2020 elections, u.s. supreme court, brett kavanaugh, amy coney barrett, 2016 presidential election, 2018 midterms, conservative base, conservative evangelicals >
- New York Magazine 04:06October 20, 2020Supreme Court Stops GOP Effort to Reject Tons of Ballots in PennsylvaniaThe 4-4 decision was setback for Republicans, but it might have gone differently if Amy Coney Barrett were already confirmed.
< politics, vision 2020, u.s. supreme court, pennsylvania supreme court, partisan gerrymandering, mail ballot deadlines, purcell principle, john roberts, brett kavanaugh, neil gorsuch, amy coney barrett, donald trump, joe biden >
- Breitbart News 20:04October 16, 2020Black Trump Supporter Tells Anti-Trump Activist: 'I'm a Black Nationalist, and I Love This Country'America comes first and it will never be a socialist country, a black Trump supporter told an anti-Trump activist outside the Supreme Court in Washington, DC, on Thursday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, Racist, socialism, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 19:29October 16, 2020Ashley Judd: Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation ‘Would Haul Us Back in Time’Actress and left-wing activist Ashley Judd wrote at CNN that Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation to the Supreme Court would cause women’s equality to suffer and “haul us back in time.”
< 2020 Election, Entertainment, Politics, Abortion, Amy Coney Barrett, Ashley Judd, child sex abuse, equality, Kamala Harris, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court, Women's Rights >
- New York Magazine 01:00October 16, 2020Senate’s Uselessness On Display As Judiciary Rubber-stamps Barrett ConfirmationThe body’s high regard for itself was never less earned than in this sham of a hearing.
< politics, amy coney barrett, lindsey graham, diane feinstein, dick durbin, originalism, senate judiciary committee, u.s. senate, u.s. supreme court, donald trump, vision 2020, 2020 elections, lori lightfoot, cory booker, ted cruz >
- Breitbart News 02:58October 14, 2020Democrats Hit Amy Coney Barrett for Saying 'Sexual Preference' -- Same Term Joe Biden Used in MayDemocrats were outraged Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett used the term "sexual preference" on Tuesday, a phrase their own presidential nominee uttered in May.
< Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Joe Biden, LBGTQ, Mazie Hirono, sexual orientation, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 00:15October 13, 2020Charles Hurt: The Democrats Have Wanted to Destroy the Court for DecadesFor nearly 50 years now, Democrats have plotted to annihilate the Supreme Court.
< Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Democrats, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 19:03October 12, 2020'Handmaid's Tale' Protesters Descend On Supreme Court to Protest Amy Coney BarrettA group of women dressed as characters from the dystopian drama "The Handmaid's Tale" flocked to U.S. Supreme Court on Monday to protest the confirmation process for Judge Amy Coney Barrett.
< Entertainment, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 21:59October 11, 2020Read: Judge Amy Coney Barrett's Opening Statement Ahead of Her Supreme Court Confirmation HearingPresident Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, released the text of her opening remarks ahead of her Senate confirmation hearing on Monday.
< Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 18:22October 9, 2020Nolte: Gotta Love How Joe Biden's Making the National Media His B*tchJoe Biden knows the media desperately want him to win, are covering for him, are helping him to hug the ball and sit on his polling lead, and while all of that is dishonest and unjust, it's still hard not to enjoy Biden taking full advantage of his position by making the national media his bitch.
< 2020 Election, Media, Politics, Filibuster, Joe Biden, media, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 19:00October 7, 2020Joe Biden Vows to ‘Pass Legislation Making Roe the Law of the Land’Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said, if elected, he will make “the only responsible response” to confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court, which, he said, is to ensure legislation passes that makes Roe v. Wade “the law of the land.”
< 2020 Election, Health, Politics, abortion on demand, Affordable Care Act, Amy Coney Barrett, contraceptive mandate, free birth control, Joe Biden, Obamacare, Roe v. Wade, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 04:13October 6, 2020Conservatives Reject Democrats' Call for Virus Delay of Barrett Confirmation: Go VirtualFreedom Works held a press conference on Monday to call on the Senate to quickly confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
< Health, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Andy Biggs, Cleta Mitchell, coronavirus, Democrats, Freedom Works, Senate Judiciary Committee, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 03:39October 1, 2020The Democratic Advantage in Voting By Mail Is a Mixed BlessingDemocrats will be able to “bank” a lot of early votes, but then they may have to fight all the way to the Supreme Court to get them counted.
< politics, vision 2020, voting by mail, democrats, republicans, voter fraud, donald trump, red mirage, u.s. supreme court, election lawsuits >
- Breitbart News 20:00September 27, 2020Left-wing Groups Plan Protests Across the Country to Oppose Amy Coney Barrett NominationLeft-wing groups, including MoveOn, Indivisible, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the Sunrise Movement are launching protests at courthouses across the country to oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court.
< Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, MoveOn, NARAL Pro-Choice America, Planned Parenthood, protests, Sunrise Movement, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 20:00September 27, 2020Watch Live: Left-wing Groups Protest Across Country to Oppose Amy Coney Barrett NominationLeft-wing groups, including MoveOn, Indivisible, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the Sunrise Movement are launching protests at courthouses across the country to oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, MoveOn, NARAL Pro-Choice America, Planned Parenthood, protests, Sunrise Movement, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 15:42September 27, 2020Hollywood Celebrities Attack Amy Coney Barrett: 'Stepford Wife' 'We Are So F**ked' 'RBG Turning in Her Grave'Left-wing Hollywood celebrities wasted little time Saturday launching a social media offensive against President Donald Trump's nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to succeed the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court. Not only did they attack her judicial record, they also launched personal insults.
< Entertainment, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 05:04September 27, 2020Former Gorsuch Clerk: Trump Promised and Delivered a Conservative in Amy Coney BarrettDonald Trump's nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court is a delivered campaign promise to conservatives, stated Jamil Jaffer.
< Politics, Radio, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, Jamil Jaffer, Joe Biden, judiciary, Neil Gorsuch, Seventh Circuit, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 02:25September 27, 2020Law Professor: Amy Coney Barrett Mentored the First Blind Female Supreme Court Clerk in U.S. HistoryLaw professor O. Carter Snead wrote an oped titled, “I’ve known Amy Coney Barrett for 15 years. Liberals Have Nothing to Fear.”
< 2020 Election, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, judicial nominees, Notre Dame, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 00:33September 27, 2020‘It’s Our Time’: Americans for Life and Faith Celebrate Trump’s Choice of Amy Coney BarrettAmericans dedicated to protecting life and religious freedom are celebrating Trump’s choice of Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court.
< 2020 Election, Faith, Politics, Abortion, Affordable Care Act, Amy Coney Barrett, contraceptive mandate, Donald Trump, Obamacare, Pro-Life Movement, Religious freedom, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 22:49September 26, 2020Amy Coney Barrett, Family Seen Leaving Indiana Home Ahead of Trump SCOTUS AnnouncementJudge Amy Coney Barrett and her family were seen leaving their Indiana home on Saturday, hours ahead of President Donald Trump's announcement of his nominee for associate justice on the United States Supreme Court.
< Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 22:48September 25, 2020Tom Cotton Confident Trump Will Peacefully Transfer Power in 2025"I am confident that we will have a peaceful transfer of power in January 2025 when Donald Trump finishes his second term," Tom Cotton said.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, absentee ballots, Barack Obama, coronavirus, COVID-19, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, John Podesta, mail-in voting, Nancy Pelosi, On the Hill, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Senate Judiciary Committee, Supreme Court, Tom Cotton, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 01:44September 24, 2020Marsha Blackburn on SCOTUS: Justices Do Not Choose Their ReplacementsSupreme Court Justices do not choose their replacements, noted Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), author of The Mind of a Conservative Woman: Seeking the Best for Family and Country, remarking on the vacancy created by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM's Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Donald Trump, Marsha Blackburn, On the Hill, RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Senate Judiciary Committee, U.S. Supreme Court >
- New York Magazine 02:10September 23, 2020Pennsylvania Becomes Ground Zero For Election LawsuitsOne key struggle is over a court ruling that determined that “naked ballots” mailed without special envelopes will not be counted in November.
< politics, vision 2020, 2020 elections, voting by mail, pennsylvania supreme court, mail ballot deadlines, ballot harvesting, naked ballots, secrecy envelope, mail ballot drop boxes, u.s. supreme court, ruth bader ginsburg, mail ballot rejections >
- Breitbart News 01:56September 21, 2020Joe Biden Falsely Claims No Supreme Court Session Before ElectionAs a reason to delay filling the Supreme Court vacancy, former Vice President Joe Biden falsely claimed on Sunday there is no Court session before the election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Joe Biden, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court >