- Business Insider 15:30April 10, 2021The 'race for talent' is pushing companies like Delta and Coca-Cola to speak out against voting lawsIn-demand employees are more likely to be concerned about voter suppression, and less likely to be worried about claims of voter fraud, experts say.
< Retail, News, Retail, Voter Fraud, Coca-Cola, Georgia, Delta, War For Talent, News >
- Business Insider 10:58April 10, 2021MyPillow's products have disappeared from Costco's site - but the company won't say whether it's cut ties with Mike Lindell's brandAn employee said no MyPillow items seemed to be in stock at any of Costco's NYC stores either.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Costco, Voter Fraud, Retail, Donald Trump, Weekend BI UK >
- New York Magazine 17:00April 9, 2021What Is the Republican Party’s Position on Voting Rights?The implicit GOP position is to defer to states and localities — so far as their decisions help Republicans.
< politics, voting rights, republicans, democrats, for the people act, john lewis voting rights act, shelby county v. holder, donald trump, voter fraud, heritage foundation, election coup, capitol riot, electoral vote count >
- Business Insider 16:22April 8, 2021Giuliani's baseless voter fraud conspiracy theories helped bring about Georgia's restrictive voting law, Lieutenant Governor says"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said.
< Politics, Rudy Giuliani, Georgia voter restrictions, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, News UK >
- New York Magazine 02:37April 8, 2021Why Republicans Think They Can Regain Power Without Repudiating TrumpismFrom the midterm precedents to the belief that Trump expanded the GOP’s reach, Republicans have a host of reasons to be complacent.
< politics, republican party, trumpism, donald trump, election coup, voter fraud, capitol riot, joe biden, 2022 midterms, 2024 elections, redistricting, voter suppression, white working-class voters, jim banks >
- Business Insider 13:07April 7, 2021More than 100,000 people sign a petition urging Walmart, Amazon, and other retailers to pull MyPillow's productsMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell continues to spread voter-fraud conspiracy theories, and at least 22 retailers have already cut ties with the company.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Amazon, Walmart, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, Bed Bath & Beyond >
- Breitbart News 18:48April 6, 2021GOP Group Presents Best Practices to Make it Easier to Vote and Harder to Cheat in U.S. ElectionsThe Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) this week released a comprehensive report on the best practices states can embrace to make it "easier to vote and harder to cheat" in U.S. elections. The release of the report comes as radical Democrats in Congress continue the "For the People Act," which would strip states of their power to manage their own elections and implement basic election safeguards -- such as voter ID -- effectively nationalizing the process.
< Politics, election integrity, John Merrill, Republican State Leadership Committee, RSLC, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 21:14April 4, 2021Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse on MLB's Georgia Boycott: 'Undoubtedly Going to Be a Cost' to Stadium WorkersCouncil of Economic Advisers chair Cecilia Rouse said CBS's "Face the Nation" that "there is undoubtedly going to be a cost" to the majority-black city of Atlanta's stadium workers because Major League Baseball moved it's All-Star game move out of Georgia to protest the new voting law.
< Clips, Politics, Sports, Cecilia Rouse, Georgia, Joe Biden, MLB, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:06April 4, 2021Omar: 'We Must Stand Our Ground' on Georgia BoycottsRepresentative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the left must continue to push corporations like Major League Baseball to boycott Georgia until the recently passed voting bill is repealed. Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Major League
< Clips, Politics, Georgia, Ilhan Omar, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 16:34April 4, 2021MyPillow could lose $65 million from the retailers severing ties with the company - but CEO Mike Lindell thinks radio and podcast infomercials could plug the gapLindell said MyPillow could lose millions in revenues after major retailers stopped selling its products, but increased DTC sales might offset this.
< Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Advertising, Marketing, Infomercial, Infomercials, Voter Fraud, Weekend BI UK >
- Breitbart News 04:59April 3, 2021Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Praises MLB Moving All-Star Game: 'This Means Something to Everybody'Former professional basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabbar said Friday on MSNBC's "The Beat" that Major League Baseball moving the All-Star Game from Atlanta, GA following the passage of a new voter law "means something to everybody."
< Clips, Politics, Sports, All-Star Game, Ari Melber, Georgia, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, MLB, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 00:26April 3, 2021Woke to Broke: Moving All-Star Game Costs Atlanta Tens of Millions in RevenueMLB announced this year's All-Star Game would be relocated out of Atlanta, causing the loss of tens of millions in revenue to the city.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Joe Biden, MLB, MLB All-Star Game, Stacey Abrams, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 16:57April 2, 2021Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Blasts American Airlines: 'Texans Are Fed Up with Corporations that Don't Share Our Values'Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) is "stunned" American Airlines issued a statement opposing an election integrity bill, Senate Bill 7, following passage early Thursday morning, as the CEO admittedly did not read the legislation.
< Politics, American Airlines, Dan Patrick, Senate Bill 7, Texas, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 00:47April 2, 2021Stacey Abrams: Don't Boycott Georgia Businesses 'Yet' over Election LawLeft-wing activist Stacey Abrams is calling on opponents of Georgia's newly-enacted election integrity law not to boycott the state's companies -- “yet" -- and is instead urging them to pour money into efforts supporting Democrats' federal election policy changes.
< Politics, Social Justice, Georgia, Stacey Abrams, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 23:33April 1, 2021Heritage Action Debunks Democrat Myths About Georgia's Election LawHeritage Action debunked six key myths touted by Democrats regarding Georgia's recently-passed election integrity law, which the radical left has falsely described as a voter suppression bill harkening to the era of Jim Crow.
< Politics, Brian Kemp, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, Georgia, Heritage Action, Joe Biden, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:26April 1, 2021Coca-Cola CEO Quincey: 'Unacceptable' Georgia Voting Law 'Needs to Be Remedied'Coca-Cola Company chairman and CEO James Quincey said Wednesday on CNBC's "Power Lunch" that the recently passed Georgia voting law "is wrong and needs to be remedied."
< Clips, Politics, boycott, Georgia, James Quincey, voter fraud >
- Snopes 17:23April 1, 2021New GOP-Led Voting Restrictions Move Forward in TexasThe bill is one of two major voting packages in Texas that mirrors a nationwide campaign by Republicans after former President Donald Trump made false claims about election fraud.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 19:46March 31, 2021Black Business Leaders Urge Corporations to Fight Election Integrity Efforts: 'There Is No Middle Ground Here'A group of prominent black business leaders is urging corporations to take a stand against election integrity efforts pursued in several states, contending there is "no middle ground."
< Politics, Social Justice, election integrity, Georgia, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:38March 30, 2021Washington Post Gives Biden Four Pinocchios for False GA Voting Law Narrative: 'Election Day Hours Were Not Changed'President Joe Biden advanced a false narrative about Georgia's new election integrity law, claiming that it reduces voting hours, thereby compromising the ability of working-class Americans to go out and vote. This is a clear falsehood, as the law does not change Election Day hours and actually expands access for early voting, as the establishment media outlet, the Washington Post, pointed out in a fact-check, giving the commander-in-chief Four Pinocchios.
< Media, Politics, election integrity, Georgia, Heritage Action, Joe Biden, voter fraud, Washington Post >
- Business Insider 12:36March 30, 2021After suing Fox News for $1.6 billion, Dominion has its eye on other media outlets as well as Donald Trump, a lawyer for the voting-machine company saidDominion Voting Systems could sue other media outlets beyond Fox News, as well as individual Fox personalities, attorney Tom Clare told Axios.
< Politics, Media, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Fox news, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Media, Fox Networks Group, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud, election fraud conspiracy theory >
- Breitbart News 20:31March 26, 2021Leftist Groups File Lawsuit Against Georgia Election Integrity LawLeft-wing groups have lodged a complaint against the election integrity measure Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) signed into law Thursday, deeming it a "Voter Suppression Bill."
< Politics, Brian Kemp, election integrity, Georgia, voter fraud >
- New York Magazine 19:18March 26, 2021Dominion Voting Sues Fox News Over Election Fraud ClaimsDominion, which is seeking $1.6 billion in damages, is the second voting company to sue Fox for promoting baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theories.
< dominion voting systems, dominion voting machines, fox news, politics, 2020 election, voter fraud >
- Snopes 15:38March 26, 2021Dominion Voting Sues Fox for $1.6B over 2020 Voter Fraud ClaimsDominion argues that Fox News, which amplified inaccurate assertions that Dominion altered votes, “sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process,” according to a copy of the lawsuit obtained by The Associated Press.
< Jan. 6 Capitol Riots, Second Trump Impeachment, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 21:53March 25, 2021Biden: GOP Election Integrity Efforts 'UnAmerican' and 'Sick': 'This Makes Jim Crow Look Like Jim Eagle'Basic election integrity efforts led by GOP lawmakers in D.C. and state legislatures are "unAmerican" and "sick," making "Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle," President Biden said during his first presidential press conference Thursday.
< Politics, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, Joe Biden, voter fraud, voter rights >
- Breitbart News 21:44March 24, 2021Ted Cruz: 'For the People Act' Enables Democrats to 'Throw Out the Ballots They Don't Like'Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) revealed Democrat proposed legislation would "mandate ballot harvesting" without "supervision," during Wednesday's Senate Rules Committee hearing on S.1, the "For the People Act."
< Politics, ballot harvesting, For the People Act, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 19:41March 24, 2021Watch - Chuck Schumer: State Voting Laws 'One of the Greatest Threats We Have to Modern Democracy in America'Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) likened basic election integrity measures embraced by several states, such as voter ID, to the era of Jim Crow and accused the GOP of attempting to suppress voters. He made the remarks during Wednesday's Senate Rules and Administration Committee hearing on S 1, or the "For the People Act," which critics warn will strip power from the states and federalize U.S. elections.
< Politics, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, For the People Act, voter fraud, Voter Suppression >
- Snopes 18:38March 22, 2021Trump Endorses Challenger Against Georgia Elections ChiefCurrent Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified Joe Biden's narrow win in the state.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Snopes 19:41March 17, 2021Correction: Trump-Georgia StoryThe Assocated Press indicates as correction to its story about a Jan. 2021 phone call between then-President Trump and a George elections investigator.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Business Insider 15:30March 16, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he hasn't been to his Minnesota home for 2 months over safety concerns, and instead moves between 'undisclosed locations'MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said that he fears for his safety and no longer attends in-person events because they're "too risky."
< Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Dominion Voting Systems, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud >
- Breitbart News 06:07March 16, 2021Gore: Republicans Actually Believe Only the Wealthy, Powerful Should VoteFormer Vice President Al Gore said on Monday on CNN's "Tonight" that Republicans believed that the United States "would be better if the wealthy and powerful" voted.
< Clips, Politics, al gore, Republican Party, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 19:37March 14, 2021Abrams: Georgia GOP Election Proposals Are 'Jim Crow, in a Suit and Tie'Former Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN's"State of the Union" that Republican election proposals in her home state were a "redux of Jim Crow, in a suit and tie."
< Clips, Politics, Georgia, Jake Tapper, Jim Crow, Stacey Abrams, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 14:02March 13, 2021Lost recording of Trump pressuring a Georgia election official was uncovered in an investigator's spam folder, report saysIn the call, Trump pressured a Georgia investigator to look into nonexistent election fraud to ensure the "right answer comes out."
< Politics, News, Law, Donald Trump, Georgia, Georgia election, Voter Fraud, spam filter, Raffensperger, Election 2020, UK Weekend, News UK >
- Breitbart News 21:28March 8, 2021Exclusive — Mark Brnovich on SCOTUS Case: Even Jimmy Carter Warned of FraudArizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich recalled how Jimmy Carter warned of fraud risks associated with ballot harvesting and mail-in voting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Arizona, ballot harvesting, DNC, election integrity, election law, Elections, Elena Kagan, For the People Act, H.R. 1, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Mark Brnovich, SCOTUS, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud, Voting Rights Act >
- Breitbart News 04:44March 6, 2021Exclusive– Indiana AG Todd Rokita: H.R. 1 Kills Voter ID Laws, Sends Ballots to Dead People, Allows Ballot Harvesters to Hand in Fraudulent Votes After ElectionsIndiana Attorney General Todd Rokita told Breitbart News on Friday that H.R. 1, if enacted as law, would prohibit voter ID laws nationwide while automatically sending ballots to all persons on poorly maintained voter rolls.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Elections, For the People Act, H.R. 1, HR 1, On the Hill, Todd Rokita, voter fraud, Voter ID, Voter ID Laws, voter identification, voter registration, voter rolls >
- Breitbart News 03:59March 5, 2021Exclusive — Rep. Mo Brooks: H.R. 1 Would Make American Elections 'Akin to Old Soviet Union, Cuba, North Korea'H.R. 1, if enacted into law, would make American elections resemble those in the former Soviet Union, said Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL).
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, election fraud, election security, For the People Act, H.R. 1, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Mo Brooks, On the Hill, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 08:11March 4, 2021Democrat-Led House Passes H.R.1, Aimed to Federalize U.S. ElectionsThe U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday passed H.R. 1, otherwise known as the "For the People Act," which Republicans warn will compromise election integrity and ultimately lead to the federalization of U.S. elections.
< Politics, election integrity, For the People Act, H.R. 1, Nancy Pelosi, voter fraud, voting rights >
- New York Magazine 23:36February 25, 2021Republicans Return to Old Voter-Suppression PlaybookTrump shifted the focus to phony vote-by-mail fraud claims, but Republicans tried to limit all kinds of voting pre-2020 — and they’re at it again.
< politics, voting rights, voting by mail, in-person early voting, souls to the polls, minority voting, georgia, iowa, voter suppression, donald trump, voter fraud, red mirage, vision 2020 >
- Breitbart News 21:25February 19, 2021Ron DeSantis: Florida's Electoral Process 'Remains a Blueprint for Other States to Follow'Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) announced a series of election integrity initiatives on Friday, framing them as a "blueprint for other states to follow." The announcement comes as GOP officials nationwide begin to seek election integrity solutions ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.
< Midterm Election, Politics, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 17:00February 17, 2021GOP Launches Push to Fuel Election Integrity Solutions in Statehouses NationwideThe Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) launched an effort Wednesday to fuel election integrity measures in state legislatures across the country.
< 2020 Election, Politics, absentee voting, COVID-19, election integrity, John Merrill, Mark Zuckerberg, On the Hill, RSLC, Ruth Johnson, state legislatures, voter fraud, voter rolls >
- Breitbart News 20:24February 14, 2021Ilhan Omar: End the Filibuster, Remove 'Substantial Barriers for Voting' for People of ColorRepresentative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said Sunday on MSNBC that during the Biden administration Democrats should end the filibuster and also remove "substantial barriers for voting for low-income communities and people of color."
< Clips, Politics, Biden Administration, Democrats, Ilhan Omar, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Snopes 20:38February 10, 2021Did Tampa Bay Buccaneers Refuse Invitation to ‘Stolen’ White House?A routine review of content labeled satire.
< 2020 election, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Snopes 07:30February 9, 2021Georgia Election Officials Investigate Trump CallGeorgia's secretary of state's office has opened an investigation into a phone call between Donald Trump and the state's top elections official in which the then-president said he wanted to “find” enough votes to overturn his loss in the state.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 21:24February 5, 2021Time Magazine: 'Secret,' 'Well-funded Cabal' Worked to 'Protect' 2020 ElectionTime magazine has published a detailed account of what it describes as a "conspiracy" between "left-wing activists and business titans" to create "an extraordinary shadow effort" to "protect" the 2020 presidential election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Riots, Time Magazine, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 20:07February 3, 2021More than 700K November Voters Skipped Georgia Runoffs; Dropoff Highest in Right-Leaning DistrictsMore than 700,000 Georgia residents who voted in the November election did not turn out for the Senate runoff election, according to an analysis from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Georgia, Georgia runoffs, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 19:27February 3, 2021After Making Claims of Widespread Voter Fraud, Lin Wood Comes Under Investigation for... Voter FraudThe Georgia secretary of state's office is investigating if attorney Lin Wood violated the state’s residency requirements for voting in the 2020 general election, a source from the office confirmed to Breitbart News.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Brad Raffensperger, Georgia, Lin Wood, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 16:39February 3, 2021Election fraud liars are scrambling to avoid lawsuits, but they can't retract the damage they've doneTrump-supporting media outlets have retracted some of the most brazen election fraud lies. But those lies have stuck in people's brains.
< Opinion, Politics, News, BI Commentary, Opinion, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Election Fraud, Voter Fraud, 2020 election, Donald Trump, Conspiracy Theories, Newsmax, OANN, Fox news, Capitol Siege, Stop The Steal >
- Snopes 03:43February 3, 2021Did Myanmar Use Dominion or Smartmatic Election Software?Baseless conspiracy theories from the 2020 U.S. presidential election found a new home after Myanmar underwent a military coup.
< 2020 election, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 01:49February 3, 2021Warnock: 'Shameful' Georgia Republicans Moving to End No-Excuse Absentee Voting, Ballot Drop BoxesGeorgia Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) expressed outrage over state Republican lawmakers moving to end no-excuse absentee voting, automatic voter registration, and ballot drop boxes, calling the proposals "shameful."
< Politics, Georgia, Raphael Warnock, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Huffington Post UK 11:44February 2, 2021Some US Capitol Rioters Didn't Vote In Election They Tried To Overturn: Report
< Donald Trump, 2020 election, CNN, voter fraud, US Capitol, donald-trump, 2020-election, cnn, voter-fraud, us-capitol, NEWS, news, Politics, politics >
- New York Times 13:18February 1, 2021Myanmar’s Coup, ExplainedThe coup returns the country to full military rule after a short experiment in quasi-democracy. Here is what we know.
< Myanmar, Coups D'Etat and Attempted Coups D'Etat, Aung San Suu Kyi, Defense and Military Forces, Voter Fraud (Election Fraud), Politics and Government, National League for Democracy (Myanmar) >