- FoxNews 15:03December 15, 2018New giant dinosaur discovered in RussiaA new kind of giant dinosaur has been described in Russia. Dubbed Volgatitan, the herbivore belonged to a family of long-necked dinosaurs called sauropods. It weighed 17 tons and walked the earth 200 million to 65 million years ago.
< article, Fox News, Walt Bonner, fnc, fnc/science, fox-news/columns/digging-history, fox-news/science/archaeology/dinosaurs, fox-news/science/archaeology/fossils >
- FoxNews 15:00December 15, 2018Christmas Eve is greatest risk for heart attack, study claimsAccording to Sweden’s Lund University researchers, a person’s risk for heart attack reaches its peak when the clock strikes 10 p.m. on Dec. 24.
< article, Fox News, Alexandria Hein, fnc, fnc/health, fox-news/health/heart-health >
- FoxNews 15:00December 15, 20185 holiday gift ideas for the health nut in your lifeIt’s time to get your holiday shopping finished.
< article, Fox News, Lindsay Carlton, fnc, fnc/health, fox-news/health/healthy-living, fox-news/columns/holiday-gift-guide >
- FoxNews 15:00December 15, 2018Fox Nation host Steve Doocy's Christmas dinner includes recipes from famous friends: 'Everybody loves to eat'“Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy spends most of Christmas day enjoying good food — and celebrities from talk show host Dr. Oz to the late Alan Thicke have helped the Doocy family with their lavish holiday spread.
< article, Fox News, Brian Flood, fnc, fnc/food-drink, fox-news/fox-nation, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/food-drink/recipes >
- FoxNews 14:44December 15, 2018Kamala Harris’ DOJ received misconduct claim involving aide months before she left: reportSen. Kamala Harris insists she was “unaware” of the harassment allegations during her time as California’s Attorney General against her top aide that prompted a $400,000 settlement.
< article, Fox News, Lukas Mikelionis, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/elections/senate, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 14:37December 15, 2018Elizabeth Warren admits she's not 'a person of color' during commencement speechMassachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Friday admitted she is “not a person of color,” a departure from her previous claim that she’s Native American.
< article, Fox News, Lukas Mikelionis, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections/senate, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats >
- FoxNews 14:31December 15, 2018Tim Tebow remembers final moments of ‘hero’ Chelsie Watts’ life: "God's got this"Tim Tebow had a special bond with Chelsie Watts, and although she died almost four years ago, her legacy continues to impact others.
< article, Fox News, Caleb Parke, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/faith, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/values, fox-news/sports, fox-news/health >
- FoxNews 14:26December 15, 2018U.S. Navy offers what Venezuelan regime can't: Urgent health careWhile the Venezuelan government continues downplay the horrific humanitarian and economic crisis,a floating US Navy hospital, USNS Comfort, is attempting to alleviate some of the burden.
< article, Fox News, Hollie McKay, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world, fox-news/us/military, fox-news/latino, fox-news/travel/regions/south-america, fox-news/tech/topics/us-navy, fox-news/us/military/navy, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/human-rights >
- FoxNews 14:23December 15, 201821 detained before Paris protests as police deploy in forcePARIS — Paris police deployed in large numbers Saturday for the fifth straight weekend of demonstrations by the "yellow vest" protesters, with authorities repeating calls for calm after protests on previous weekends turned violent. At least 21 people were detained beforehand.
< article, Associated Press, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/conflicts, fox-news/world/world-regions >
- FoxNews 13:23December 15, 2018Man, 45, pledges frat, claims he was paddled 200 timesA middle-aged Brooklyn man told cops he paid a painful price for pledging a fraternity at the ripe old age of 45 — by getting whacked on the backside hundreds of times with a wooden paddle, police sources said Friday.
< article, New York Post, Tina Moore, Stephanie Pagones, Larry Celona, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fox-news/us/education/college >
- FoxNews 13:16December 15, 2018Russia claims US ignoring outreach on nuclear disagreementThe Russian Defense Ministry says that it wants to sit down with the Pentagon for "open and specific" talks on alleged violations of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces treaty.
< article, MOSCOW, Associated Press, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/military >
- FoxNews 13:00December 15, 2018Richard Matt’s daughter recalls Dannemora prison break in new doc: ‘That son of a gun actually did it’Jamie Scalise said she finally feels ready to come forward about the brief relationship she had with her father Richard Matt, a vicious killer who escaped prison only to meet a grim demise.
< article, Fox News, Stephanie Nolasco, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/entertainment/events/in-court, fox-news/entertainment/events/departed, fox-news/entertainment/genres/documentary >
- FoxNews 13:00December 15, 2018Meghan Markle 'fed up' with Kate Middleton feud rumors: reportMeghan Markle is finding it “frustrating and stressful” that she has “no voice” against a barrage of bad headlines, a new report has claimed.
< article, news.com.au, Hannah Paine, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news/meghan-markle, fox-news/world/personalities/british-royals, fox-news/entertainment/events/feud >
- FoxNews 13:00December 15, 2018Carnival Cruise Line's new ship will feature 'first roller coaster at sea'The largest Carnival Cruise Line ship ever constructed will also feature the industry's first-ever roller coaster at sea when it debuts in 2020
< article, TravelPulse, Patrick Clarke, fnc, fnc/travel, fox-news/travel/general/cruises, fox-news/lifestyle >
- FoxNews 13:00December 15, 2018'Vice' star Alison Pill says ‘conservatives would write off’ Dick Cheney’s gay daughter Mary as a politician todayAlison Pill didn’t hold back in discussing whether or not the Republican party would accept an openly gay female right-wing politician in today’s climate.
< article, BEVERLY HILLS, Fox News, Julius Young, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/genres/biopic >
- FoxNews 13:00December 15, 2018Carnival Cruise Line's new ship will feature 'first roller coaster at sea'Carnival's highly anticipated Mardi Gras will feature BOLT: Ultimate Sea Coaster, an open-air thrill ride encompassing hundreds of feet of twists, turns and drops.
< article, TravelPulse, fnc, fnc/travel, fox-news/travel/general/cruises >
- FoxNews 12:34December 15, 2018'Santa' shot at while driving on Texas freeway: reportOne Texas man won’t appear on Santa Claus’ “Nice List” after opening fire Tuesday on another man dressed up as Santa.
< article, Fox News, Lukas Mikelionis, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/crime >
- FoxNews 12:11December 15, 2018Lone suspect on horseback rustles 56 head of cattle in Colorado, police sayA lone suspect on horseback rustled 56 head of cattle from a ranch in Aurora, Colo. on Thursday morning while it was still dark, a witness told Denver's KUSA-TV.
< article, Fox News, Amy Lieu, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/colorado >
- FoxNews 12:00December 15, 2018Steve Doocy: My wedding cost less than the price of an average visit to Costco (really!)Yes, we got married for less than $300, we didn’t have to spend a boatload of money to make for a wonderful memory.
< article, Fox News, Steve Doocy, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion >
- FoxNews 12:00December 15, 2018Doug Schoen: Trump better get our trade policy right, or China will take our place as the global economic leaderAmericans should have a clear sense about our trade policies and positions. But today, there is so much uncertainty, particularly with China. And now we're feeling the consequences.
< article, Fox News, Douglas Schoen, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/world/global-economy/trade >
- FoxNews 12:00December 15, 2018Not in the holiday spirit? What to do if you're suffering this time of yearA lot of people this year are dreading the holidays. What do we do during the holidays if we are in pain?
< article, Fox News, Steve Leder, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/faith, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/values >
- FoxNews 12:00December 15, 2018The one good thing that happened during my worst Christmas ever“Honey, I’m not feeling well,” I said as my stomach began churning after Christmas Eve dinner at my sister’s house.
< article, Fox News, Joshua Rogers, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/faith, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/values >
- FoxNews 12:00December 15, 2018Tom Shillue: Latest coffee study is nonsense – leave my morning ritual alone!Once again science is promising to improve our lives.
< article, Fox News, Tom Shillue, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/food-drink/drinks/coffee >
- FoxNews 11:32December 15, 2018You can own an 80-foot forestry tower in South Carolina, but there's a catchChristmas shoppers in South Carolina looking for a gift that towers above the rest may be in luck.
< article, Fox News, Louis Casiano, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/south-carolina >
- FoxNews 11:07December 15, 2018Soy sauce 'colon cleanse' hoax leaves woman brain deadA doctor has outlined a shocking case in which a woman was left brain dead after an internet hoax went horribly wrong.
< article, The Sun, fnc, fnc/health, fox-news/health, fox-news/health/mental-health >
- FoxNews 11:01December 15, 2018Family says woman was left for dead on first date, files wrongful death suit against man: reportThe family of a Florida woman that claims she was left for dead after falling off a motorcycle during a first date filed a wrongful death lawsuit on Friday against the New York man she apparently met on Tinder, reports said Friday.
< article, Fox News, Amy Lieu, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida >
- FoxNews 09:50December 15, 2018Indian forces kill 3 rebels, 2 civilians in Kashmir fightingTwo young men were killed and nearly two dozens injured when government forces fired at anti-India protesters in disputed Kashmir following a gunbattle that left three rebels dead on Saturday, police and residents said.
< article, SRINAGAR, India, Associated Press, AIJAZ HUSSAIN, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 09:44December 15, 2018Disney Channel actor dropped from show after allegedly arraigning to meet with minor: reportA Disney Channel actor who was arrested Friday on suspicion of arranging to meet up with a 13-year-old he met on a dating app for sexual encounters has been dropped by the network, reports said.
< article, Fox News, Louis Casiano, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/entertainment/tv >
- FoxNews 09:27December 15, 2018AU force in Somalia says not involved in ex-al-Shabab arrestThe African Union peacekeeping mission in Somalia says it had no part in the arrest of the former No. 2 leader of the al-Shabab extremist group, who has been a leading candidate for a regional presidency.
< article, NAIROBI, Kenya, Associated Press, ABDI GULED, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/africa, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 09:00December 15, 2018California Dem accused of child cruelty says he spanked daughter, cops say injury not on buttocks: reportA California lawmaker arrested earlier this week on suspicion of child cruelty said Thursday that the allegation stemmed from spanking his 7-year-old daughter.
< article, Fox News, Louis Casiano, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/newsedge/politics >
- FoxNews 08:50December 15, 2018Despite federal judge’s ruling, Obamacare exchanges are open for business, CMS official saysA spokesperson from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services told Fox News early Saturday that open enrollment for Affordable Care Act’s health insurance will continue despite the federal judge's ruling that the law is unconstitutional and must be "invalidated in whole.”
< article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/executive/health-care >
- FoxNews 08:46December 15, 2018Nigeria's military lifts suspension of UNICEF activitiesNigeria's military has lifted a suspension of UNICEF's work in the extremist-threatened northeast just hours after it accused the U.N. agency of training people for "clandestine activities."
< article, ABUJA, Nigeria, Associated Press, BASHIR ADIGUN, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/africa, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 08:18December 15, 2018Democrats demand answers, DHS investigation into death of Guatemalan girl, 7Congressional Democrats are demanding a full accounting with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials after a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl died while in U.S. custody, a report said Friday.
< article, Fox News, Amy Lieu, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/immigration, fox-news/politics/executive/homeland-security, fox-news/politics/house-of-representatives/democrats >
- FoxNews 07:34December 15, 2018552-carat yellow diamond found in Canada, largest ever in North AmericaJust in time before you send your list to Santa, miners in the far reaches of Canada announced that they found a rough 552-carat yellow diamond, which is the largest diamond ever discovered in North America and the seventh-largest diamond ever found.
< article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche, fnc, fnc/science, fox-news/science, fox-news/science/natural-science >
- FoxNews 06:51December 15, 2018Police say video of toddler yanked from mom not whole storyThe New York City police commissioner said Friday that a more complicated and "chaotic" story is emerging from a witness video that went viral showing a tug-of-war between a New York mother with a toddler and police yanking the boy from her.
< article, NEW YORK, Associated Press, VERENA DOBNIK, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/crime >
- FoxNews 06:51December 15, 2018Gregg Jarrett: Michael Flynn is innocent, wrongly prosecuted by Mueller to hurt TrumpMichael Flynn is innocent and was framed by Mueller as part of the special prosecutor's anti-Trump crusade.
< article, Fox News, Gregg Jarrett, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation >
- FoxNews 06:11December 15, 2018Border agents seize $1.7 million in meth, in second largest drug bust this weekOfficials seized nearly $1.3 million worth of meth at the U.S.-Mexico Border in Texas on Thursday, marking the second time this week that agents thwarted a significant narcotics smuggling attempt.
< article, Fox News, Paulina Dedaj, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/immigration/border-security, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas >
- FoxNews 06:07December 15, 2018Florida tale of infidelity and homicide ends with convictionAfter a spellbinding five-day trial that featured tales of infidelity, a multimillion dollar insurance payout and family dysfunction, a jury on Friday convicted a Florida woman of helping mastermind the killing of her husband nearly two decades ago.
< article, TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Associated Press, GARY FINEOUT, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/crime >
- FoxNews 05:41December 15, 2018Harvey Weinstein allegedly bragged about sleeping with Jennifer Lawrence, lawsuit claimsA new lawsuit filed against Harvey Weinstein on Friday reportedly details an allegation from a woman, who claims the disgraced Hollywood producer sexually abused her multiple times.
< article, Fox News, Mariah Haas, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/events/in-court >
- FoxNews 05:08December 15, 2018Obamacare ruled unconstitutional by Texas judgeThe Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, was struck down by a Texas judge on Friday, a move that could suddenly disrupt the health insurance status of millions of Americans.
< article, Fox News, Matt Richardson, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/executive/health-care >
- FoxNews 05:03December 15, 2018American tourist may have been killed by multiple people in Costa Rica, report saysThere may be additional suspects in the murder of a Florida tourist in Costa Rica.
< article, New York Post, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/crime, fox-news/world/world-regions/americas >
- FoxNews 04:51December 15, 2018CBS to dock Les Moonves’ severance, give millions to women’s rights groupsIn the face of multiple sexual misconduct accusations and the ouster of CEO Les Moonves, CBS on Friday announced that it would be giving $20 million to 18 women’s rights organizations.
< article, Fox News, Matt Richardson, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/media >
- FoxNews 04:44December 15, 2018Florida woman convicted of role in husband's 2000 killingAfter a spellbinding five-day trial that featured tales of infidelity, a multimillion dollar insurance payout and family dysfunction, a jury on Friday convicted a Florida woman of helping mastermind the killing of her husband nearly two decades ago.
< article, TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Associated Press, GARY FINEOUT, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/crime >
- FoxNews 04:41December 15, 2018Priest criticized teenager who killed himself at funeralThe Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit says it regrets that a priest officiating at a teen's funeral questioned whether he would get to heaven after killing himself.
< article, TEMPERANCE, Mich., Associated Press, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/religion/christianity >
- FoxNews 04:37December 15, 2018'Downton Abbey' releases first movie trailer"Downton Abbey" is heading to the big screen!
< article, ET Online, Paige Gawley, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/movies >
- FoxNews 04:35December 15, 2018'Last Man Standing' Season 10 Christmas episode brings a family member back for the holidaysIt was a Baxter family Christmas on the latest episode of “Last Man Standing.” When the Baxter kids tried to do their own thing for the holidays, they were brought right back home by the good old fashioned holiday spirit in Season 7, Episode 10 “The Gift of the Mike Guy.”
< article, Fox News, Tyler McCarthy, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/features/recap >
- FoxNews 04:20December 15, 2018Rajapaksa set to quit as Sri Lanka's premier to end crisisA Sri Lankan lawmaker said that disputed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa will resign Saturday to end the country's political crisis.
< article, COLOMBO, Sri Lanka, Associated Press, KRISHAN FRANCIS, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 04:08December 15, 2018Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the 'Peanuts' crew headed to AppleCharlie Brown, Snoopy, and the "Peanuts" crew are headed to Apple.
< article, Fox News, Mariah Haas, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/genres/streaming >
- FoxNews 04:02December 15, 2018Potential 2020 hopeful Swalwell declares Trump’s days of ‘presidential immunity’ are overCongressman and likely presidential candidate Eric Swalwell predicts that when the Democrats take over the majority in the House of Representatives next month, President Donald Trump “will be held accountable.”
< article, Fox News, Paul Steinhauser, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-hampshire >
- FoxNews 02:58December 15, 2018Artie Lange avoids jail time despite positive drug testA judge has spared comedian Artie Lange jail time even though he tested positive for cocaine and amphetamine.
< article, Associated Press, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/events/in-court >