- FoxNews 21:07March 20, 2019Trump says Mueller report should be made public as end of investigation appears nearThere has been widespread speculation that Special Counsel Mueller is close to wrapping up his investigation, and the White House and congressional leaders on both sides are planning for any number of outcomes.
< article, Fox News, Andrew O'Reilly, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation, fox-news/person/robert-mueller, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house >
- FoxNews 21:06March 20, 2019Jason Chaffetz: Social media discrimination against conservatives 'very real'Former congressman Jason Chaffetz said Wednesday that social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter do discriminate against conservatives, saying “the situation is very real.”
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 19:01March 20, 2019Eric Trump accuses CNN, New York Times of 'presidential harassment' in 'Fox & Friends' interviewEric Trump criticized social media platforms, said CNN is hurting the United States and accused the New York Times of “presidential harassment” while talking to “Fox & Friends” Wednesday.
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/entertainment/media, fox-news/newsedge/politics >
- FoxNews 05:20March 20, 2019Agreeing with anchor Ted Koppel, Brit Hume talks blurring of journalism linesFox News senior political analyst Brit Hume says his former ABC News colleague Ted Koppel’s comments that the “establishment press” is out to get President Trump are true, and that the blurring of lines separating opinion and neutral news coverage is a problem for outlets like The Washington Post and The New York Times.
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/opinion/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 23:41March 19, 2019Someone in State Department likely involved in bid to take down Trump: HerridgeFox News’ chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge believes a claim by Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows of a coordinated effort to hurt President Trump -- including "sitting ambassadors," the FBI and the Department of Justice -- also likely involves someone in the State Department.
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 20:43March 19, 2019California Gov. Newsom offers rare praise for TrumpIt probably came as a shock to many when Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday offered rare praise of a Trump administration policy that provides tax breaks to spur investment in low-income areas.
< article, Fox News, Andrew O'Reilly, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/us/economy/housing, fox-news/tech/topics/big-tech-backlash, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house >
- FoxNews 20:08March 19, 2019Facebook apologizes to Trump's social media director for temporarily restricting his accountFacebook has apologized to President Donald Trump's social media director, Dan Scavino Jr., for temporarily restricting his account for a couple of hours due to automated bots on the platform.
< article, Fox News, Chris Ciaccia, fnc, fnc/tech, fox-news/tech/companies/facebook, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 16:33March 19, 2019Donald Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband as 'total loser'President Trump has ensured some awkward dinner-table conversations at the Conway household, taking direct aim Tuesday at adviser Kellyanne Conway’s husband.
< article, Fox News, Liam Quinn, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 15:42March 19, 2019MSNBC host Joe Scarborough says Trump is 'antithesis' of Bible's teachings in wake of Evangelical surveyJoe Scarborough slammed Trump during 'Morning Joe,' saying the president is the antithesis of biblical teachings.
< article, Fox News, Liam Quinn, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 11:04March 19, 2019Trump grounds Boeing plane, but can't move on from John McCainPresident Trump is picking a whole lot of fights in recent days, including one with a dead senator.
< article, Fox News, Howard Kurtz, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/columns/media-buzz, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/senate/republicans >
- FoxNews 04:15March 19, 2019Pompeo: I'll serve as secretary of state until Trump 'tweets me out of office'Secretary of State Mike Pompeo doesn't suspect he'll be kicked out of office any time soon.
< article, Fox News, Nicole Darrah, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/secretary-of-state, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/kansas, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/tech/companies/twitter, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house >
- FoxNews 02:38March 19, 2019Trump donates paycheck to Department of Homeland Security, tweets photoPresident Trump on Monday revealed he donated the first quarter of his $400,000 salary to the Department of Homeland Security.
< article, Fox News, Nicole Darrah, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/politics/executive/homeland-security >
- FoxNews 23:30March 18, 2019John Legend says Trump 'needs to apologize for demonizing Muslims' after New Zealand massacreJohn Legend said that President Trump needs to speak out against hateful ideology, and "needs to apologize for demonizing Muslims" after 50 people were killed at mosque shootings in New Zealand on Friday.
< article, Fox News, Nicole Darrah, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/topic/new-zealand-shooting, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/politics, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/entertainment/music, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/world >
- FoxNews 20:02March 18, 2019Meghan McCain slams Donald Trump in emotional 'The View' segment: 'He will never be a great man'Meghan McCain has slammed Donald Trump over the president's recent attacks on her late father.
< article, Fox News, Liam Quinn, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/the-view, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/entertainment/media >
- FoxNews 14:46March 18, 2019Ilhan Omar hits back at Trump after he promotes report on primary challenge: 'Can’t #MuslimBan us'Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., hit back at President Trump after he promoted a report suggesting Democrats are trying to have the freshman ousted from Congress in the next election.
< article, Fox News, Liam Quinn, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/ilhan-omar, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats >