- FoxNews 01:17July 11, 2020Gregg Jarrett: Biased anti-Flynn rogue judge exceeds authority by refusing to dismiss wrongful chargesJudge Emmett Sullivan, who presides over what the Justice Department now admits was the wrongful prosecution of President Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, refuses to dismiss the case despite an outstanding order from a higher court to do so.
< article, Fox News, Gregg Jarrett, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/person/michael-flynn, fox-news/tech/topics/fbi, fox-news/politics/justice-department, fox-news/politics/judiciary/federal-courts, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/robert-mueller >
- FoxNews 01:14July 11, 2020Michigan Rep. Elissa Slotkin warns Dems about polls favoring Biden: The Trump vote is 'fundamentally undercounted'Michigan Rep. Elissa Slotkin is warning other Democrats who believe Joe Biden is the heavy favorite to win the presidential election based on recent polling.
< article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/michigan >
- FoxNews 00:22July 11, 2020Russia calls US’s newest stance on nuclear arms agreement 'undiplomatic,' considers not extendingA top Russian diplomat said Friday that he is not optimistic that the U.S.-Russian nuclear arms agreement will be extended because of Washington’s demands to include China in the proposal.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/state-department, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/nuclear-proliferation, fox-news/us/disasters/nuclear >
- FoxNews 23:38July 10, 2020Trump declares Democrats ‘party of socialism and worse’ during trip to FloridaPresident Trump, in a roundtable meeting with Venezuelan expatriates in Florida, took aim at the Democrats-- calling them “the party of socialism and worse.”
< article, Fox News, Adam Shaw, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/socialism, fox-news/topic/venezuelan-political-crisis >
- FoxNews 23:08July 10, 2020Meghan McCain decries 'weird & callous' Goya boycott over CEO's praise of Trump"The View" co-host Meghan McCain argued on Twitter Friday that it was "weird & callous" to attempt a boycott of Goya Foods over its CEO's praise of Trump at a White House event.
< article, Fox News, Sam Dorman, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/person/meghan-mccain, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/food-drink, fox-news/us/economy >
- FoxNews 23:03July 10, 2020Trump expected to commute Roger Stone sentence, days before prison term set to beginPresident Trump is expected to announce that he will commute Roger Stone’s sentence, just days before the longtime political operative is slated to report to prison to serve more than three years for charges stemming from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, Fox News has learned.
< article, Fox News, Brooke Singman, John Roberts, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/roger-stone, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/robert-mueller >
- FoxNews 22:29July 10, 2020West Virginia schools target Sept. 8 for reopening after coronavirus closings, governor saysWest Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced Friday that the state will tentatively reopen schools for in-person learning in September after the coronavirus closings.
< article, Fox News, Brooke Singman, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/us/school-reopening-plans, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 22:25July 10, 2020Liz Peek says Trump campaign must get 'succinct and coherent campaign message' out to votersFox News contributor Liz Peek told “Outnumbered Overtime” Friday that she found it “astonishing” that the Trump campaign does not have a short, coherent message prepared to appeal to voters.
< article, Fox News, Joshua Nelson, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/outnumbered-overtime, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/elections/campaigning/trump-2020-campaign >
- FoxNews 21:27July 10, 2020American Academy of Pediatrics breaks with White House over school reopeningsThe American Academy of Pediatrics on Friday flipped its position on reopening schools in the fall, distancing itself from the White House, which cited the organization's initial stance to bolster its push to reopen all K-12 brick and mortar schools.
< article, Fox News, Barnini Chakraborty, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/school-reopening-plans, fox-news/us/education, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/elections/campaigning/trump-2020-campaign, fox-news/politics, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus >
- FoxNews 19:17July 10, 2020Lawrence Jones: We need media to challenge Biden on his policiesThe media needs to challenge presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on his progressive policies, Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones asserted Friday.
< article, Fox News, Julia Musto, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/fox-friends, fox-news/fox-nation, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/bernie-sanders, fox-news/person/alexandria-ocasio-cortez, fox-news/us/democratic-party, fox-news/us/economy, fox-news/us/economy/manufacturing, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/topic/green-new-deal, fox-news/politics/executive/health-care, fox-news/health, fox-news/us/economy/jobs, fox-news/politics/elections/presidential-debate, fox-news/auto/nascar >
- FoxNews 13:00July 10, 2020Deroy Murdock: To be reelected, Trump must focus on broadening his base — not petty fights on TwitterPresident Trump likely finds the latest Gallup poll neither very special nor particularly beautiful. If it’s incredible, that’s because it’s incredibly alarming.
< article, Fox News, Deroy Murdock, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/tech/companies/twitter, fox-news/politics >
- FoxNews 10:34July 10, 2020Trump vs. states and schools: Political pressure despite local controlPolitics is the fine art of claiming credit for success and evading responsibility for failure.
< article, Fox News, Howard Kurtz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 07:43July 10, 2020Laura Ingraham calls out Biden for 'sleight of hand' economic plan: 'Just another act'Laura Igraham took issue Thursday with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's "Made in America" economic plan, accusing the former vice president of copying President Trump to compensate for a "weak spot" in his campaign.
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/ingraham-angle, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/politics/executive/economic-policy >
- FoxNews 06:43July 10, 2020Trump claims federal forces were 'all set to go into Seattle' when mayor ordered CHOP dismantledPresident Trump claimed in an exclusive interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity Thursday that the White House had notified Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan that it would send federal forces to dismantle the infamous "CHOP"protest zone, but local police "went in before we got there."
< article, Fox News, Yael Halon, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/us/seattle, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house >
- FoxNews 05:37July 10, 2020Mark Levin slams Biden as an 'empty suit' and 'bigot', says Democratic Party 'as evil as it's ever been'Conservative radio host Mark Levin ripped Joe Biden as a puppet of the far left on "Hannity" Thursday before claiming the Democratic Party was "as evil as it's ever been."
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/us/democratic-party, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/politics/socialism, fox-news/shows/life-liberty-levin >
- FoxNews 04:40July 10, 2020Brit Hume: Prospective Biden platform moves Democratic Party 'farther to the left than it's ever been'Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's prospective platform moves "the Democratic Party farther to the left than it's ever been."
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections >
- FoxNews 02:57July 10, 2020Trump campaign official accuses Biden of 'rooting against Americans and their prosperity'Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden Thursday of "rooting against Americans and their prosperity" as President Trump works to repair the economy ahead of the November election.
< article, Fox News, Yael Halon, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/special-report, fox-news/us/economy, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/politics/elections/campaigning/trump-2020-campaign, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden >
- FoxNews 02:36July 10, 2020Bill Bennett warns Supreme Court ruling could let DAs 'go after presidents ... and tie them up in knots'Former Education Secretary Bill Bennett argued on "Special Report" Thursday that the 2020 election will be decided by "things we already know about" rather than President Trump's tax returns.
< article, Fox News, Sam Dorman, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/finance/taxes, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court >
- FoxNews 01:34July 10, 2020Gasparino explains why Trump tax returns could be 'embarrassing' for president if made publicFox Business Network senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino told "Your World" Thursday that President Trump's tax returns "could be pretty embarrassing stuff" if they don't match the real estate mogul's claims about his personal wealth.
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/first-family, fox-news/politics/finance/taxes, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/shows/your-world-cavuto >
- FoxNews 00:27July 10, 2020Geraldo Rivera, Leo Terrell rip 'shameful, spiteful' de Blasio over 'Black Lives Matter' mural 'stunt'Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera and civil rights attorney Leo Terrell ripped New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on "Bill Hemmer Reports" Thursday for commissioning local artists to paint the legend "Black Lives Matter" on Fifth Avenue outside Trump Tower.
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/bill-de-blasio, fox-news/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats, fox-news/shows/bill-hemmer-reports, fox-news/us/philadelphia >
- FoxNews 00:16July 10, 2020Florida reports record high coronavirus deaths in 1 dayFlorida reported 120 coronavirus-related deaths Thursday, a record daily high for the Sunshine State since the pandemic began.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/person/ron-desantis, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 23:57July 9, 2020Jonathan Swan: Supreme Court ruling on Trump tax documents 'could have been worse' for presidentAxios national political reporter Jonathan Swan told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Thursday that President Trump should be "fairly satisfied" with the Supreme Court's ruling that blocks Congress from promptly obtaining his tax returns and financial records months before the November election.
< article, Fox News, Yael Halon, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/bill-hemmer-reports, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 23:05July 9, 2020Kayleigh McEnany suggests CNN hypocritical over hydroxychloroquineWhite House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany pointed out CNN’s hypocrisy over hydroxychloroquine during Thursday’s briefing, noting that the president has held the same position all along, but the media focused on a now-debunked study.
< article, Fox News, Brian Flood, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 22:50July 9, 2020Andrew McCarthy: Supreme Court's Trump subpoena rulings are defeat for presidency but political win for himBoth opinions were authored by Chief Justice John Roberts and were ostensibly resounding 7–2 defeats for the president’s position.
< article, National Review, Andrew McCarthy, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- Huffington Post UK 22:23July 9, 2020'Black Lives Matter' Painted In Huge Letters In Front Of Trump Tower In New York
< Donald Trump, global news, black lives matter, New York, trump tower, manhattan, Bill De Blasio, donald-trump, global-news, black-lives-matter, new-york, trump-tower, bill-de-blasio, NEWS, news >
- Huffington Post UK 19:01July 9, 2020The Supreme Court's Ruling On Donald Trump's Tax Returns Explained For Brits
< uk news, uk politics, Donald Trump, us politics, President of the United States, Supreme Court of the United States, Deutsche Bank, news, politics, donald-trump, us-politics, president-of-the-united-states, supreme-court-of-the-united-states, deutsche-bank, NEWS, Politics >
- Huffington Post UK 17:35July 9, 2020Donald Trump's Latest Tweet On Coronavirus Might Be His Dumbest Yet
< uk news, uk politics, Donald Trump, coronavirus, COVID-19, us politics, news, politics, donald-trump, covid-19, us-politics, NEWS, Politics >
- FoxNews 13:00July 9, 2020Tim Graham: Liberal media forgo airing Trump live, opting instead for biased commentaryThe Grand Canyon is a fitting metaphor for the difference between the uncensored version Trump's Independence Day speech and the distorted versions of his speech shown by the "reality-based press."
< article, Creators Syndicate, Tim Graham, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 10:57July 9, 2020NYC to start painting Black Lives Matter mural in front of Trump Tower: reportNew York City will start painting "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan on Thursday, according to a report.
< article, Fox News, David Aaro, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/bill-de-blasio >
- Huffington Post UK 10:13July 9, 2020Trump’s Florida Convention Could Be The First That Actually Helps Lose A State
< Donald Trump, coronavirus, Politics, Florida, North Carolina, 2020 eleciton, Republican National Convention, donald-trump, politics, florida, north-carolina, 2020-eleciton, republican-national-convention, NEWS, news >
- FoxNews 07:17July 9, 2020Professor doubles down on prediction model of Trump's chances in 2020Despite recent polls that indicate that former Vice President Joe Biden as the heavy favorite ahead of the 2020 election, a political science professor is still standing by his prediction model that shows President Trump having a "91 percent" chance of winning in November.
< article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/media, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics >
- FoxNews 07:02July 9, 2020Nikki Haley makes the case to reelect Trump, warns 'we will lose our rule of law' if Biden winsFormer U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley called out presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on "Hannity" Wednesday for seeming to cave to pressure from many in his party who have called to defund the police.
< article, Fox News, Yael Halon, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/person/nikki-haley, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 06:17July 9, 2020Donald Trump Jr.: 'The radical left entirely controls Joe Biden' and the Democratic PartyDonald Trump Jr., called out the mainstream media on "Hannity" Wednesday and criticized calls by far-left activists to "defund the police," saying "they have lost their minds."
< article, Fox News, Victor Garcia, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/politics/executive/first-family, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 06:01July 9, 2020Hannity rips Biden for 'regurgitating the hard-left talking points' of 'extreme socialists' Sanders, AOCSean Hannity announced in his opening monologue Wednesday that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had formally joined the far-left wing of the party by promising to "transform" America.
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/socialism, fox-news/person/bernie-sanders, fox-news/politics/elections >
- FoxNews 04:58July 9, 2020Joe Biden doesn’t inspire confidence in young Black voters: reportThough older Black voters are more supportive of Joe Biden, young Black voters want to see the party move in a more progressive direction, one analyst said.
< article, Fox News, Ann Schmidt, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/us/us-protests >
- FoxNews 04:54July 9, 2020Tucker warns idea Biden won't debate Trump sums up the far left: 'You criticize them ... they attack you'Tucker Carlson began Wednesday's edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" by drawing attention to the suggestion that presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden will refuse to debate President Trump this fall, an idea the host called "the most cynical election strategy ever devised."
< article, Fox News, Charles Creitz, fnc, fnc/media, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/elections/presidential-debate, fox-news/politics/elections >
- FoxNews 04:28July 9, 2020Neil Young pens open letter to Trump, updates old song 'Looking For a Leader': 'We got to vote him out'Neil Young has penned a letter to President Trump and updated the lyrics to one of his famous songs just days after rebuffing the president's use of his music at a July Fourth event on the footsteps of Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.
< article, Fox News, Julius Young, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/events/feud, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/entertainment/genres/political, fox-news/person/joe-biden >
- FoxNews 04:25July 9, 2020NJ man admits neighbor's Trump flag made him so mad, he dumped trash in yard for monthsNew Jersey police said that a man faces a charges of criminal mischief and harassment for repeatedly throwing trash onto the lawn of a Sussex County home where a Donald Trump flag was posted.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-jersey, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- FoxNews 03:59July 9, 2020Mary Trump's claim Trump paid Joe Shapiro to take SATs conflicts with timeline, Shapiro's wife saysPresident Trump's niece Mary L. Trump alleges in her new tell-all book that her uncle paid a friend to take a college admissions test more than 50 years ago so he could gain acceptance into the elite Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania -- but a new video from the wife of the now-deceased friend tells a very different story.
< article, Fox News, Gregg Re, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/politics/elections/campaigning/trump-2020-campaign, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 02:01July 9, 2020WHO will get US-pledged funds before withdrawal, Pompeo saysThe United States will fulfill its financial pledge to the World Health Organization (WHO), Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday, one day after Trump announced the U.S. would be withdrawing from the organization.
< article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/world/world-health-organization, fox-news/world/united-nations, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/secretary-of-state >
- FoxNews 01:05July 9, 2020Europe reacts to US withdrawing from WHO, calls for reform insteadEurope is lamenting the formal Trump administration notification of its withdrawal from the World Health Organization (WHO) while pledging to work to reform the United Nations health agency.
< article, Fox News, Frank Miles, fnc, fnc/world, fox-news/world/world-health-organization, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/united-nations, fox-news/world/world-regions/germany >
- FoxNews 22:28July 8, 2020Sen. Collins refuses to say whether she’ll vote for Trump, signals she won’t campaign against BidenSen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, refused to say whether she’ll vote for President Trump in November and signaled that she would not campaign against presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
< article, Fox News, Morgan Phillips, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/senate, fox-news/politics/senate/republicans >
- FoxNews 21:16July 8, 2020Maryland’s Hogan launches book tour amid 2024 speculationGov. Larry Hogan realizes that his new book release and tour will raise eyebrows about the Maryland Republican’s potential 2024 White House ambitions. “I know that there’s speculation,” he told Fox News on Wednesday.
< article, Fox News, Paul Steinhauser, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/larry-hogan, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/maryland, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election >
- FoxNews 21:08July 8, 2020San Francisco tech CEO apologizes after being filmed launching into racist tirade against Asian family at upscale restaurantThe CEO of a San Francisco tech company apologized on Tuesday after he was captured on video at a restaurant over the Fourth of July weekend cursing at an Asian family.
< article, Fox News, Danielle Wallace, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/tech, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/us/us-regions/west, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- Huffington Post UK 17:12July 8, 2020Kanye West Reveals He's No Longer A Donald Trump Supporter In New Interview About Presidential Hopes
< uk celebrity, Donald Trump, ukmusic, Kanye West, 2020 election, Us President, celebrity, donald-trump, kanye-west, 2020-election, us-president, ENTERTAINMENT, entertainment >
- Huffington Post UK 16:58July 8, 20205 Damning Revelations In Mary Trump’s New Book About The President
< uk news, Donald Trump, us politics, mary trump, news, donald-trump, us-politics, mary-trump, NEWS >
- FoxNews 14:00July 8, 2020Newt Gingrich: Trump carves a place in history, picks up Reagan's patriotic dreamTo my surprise (and I suspect virtually everyone’s surprise) President Trump is carving a place in history as a teacher and statue builder.
< article, Gingrich360.com, Newt Gingrich, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/us/education/patriotism, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/south-dakota >
- FoxNews 13:00July 8, 2020Leslie Marshall: Democrats aren’t fighting a civil war – they’re united in fight to defeat TrumpRepublicans are hoping that Democrats will once again be fragmented and divided, as we were in 2016. They are in for a disappointment.
< article, Fox News, Leslie Marshall, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/politics/2020-presidential-election, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/politics/elections/republicans, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/donald-trump >
- Huffington Post UK 11:23July 8, 2020Jair Bolsonaro's Positive Test Will Only Escalate His Coronavirus Culture War
< Politics and Government, Donald Trump, world news, Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, COVID-19 pandemic, politics-and-government, donald-trump, world-news, brazil, jair-bolsonaro, covid-19-pandemic, NEWS, news >
- FoxNews 11:05July 8, 2020Keke Palmer slams Trump, says 'he’s inciting a race war'Keke Palmer is speaking her mind.
< article, Fox News, Nate Day, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/person/donald-trump >