- Business Insider 04:22November 5, 2020Georgia is still a toss-up: Here's what it looked like on the ground at 2 polling places in the increasingly diverse stateAs of Wednesday, Georgia has not been called for president. One of its two Senate races is too close to call; the other is headed to a January runoff.
< Politics, Georgia, election freelance, News Freelance, Election 2020 >
- Business Insider 04:06November 2, 2020Trump's last-ditch effort to recruit LGBTQ voters continues in MinnesotaSupporters say the administration has made gay rights a "non-issue" and argue that Trump's early friendships with gay men — such as Roy Cohn — show he's always been an ally.
< Election 2020, Politics, election freelance, 2020 election, Trump, Minnesota, lgbtq voters, LGBTQ >
- Business Insider 17:35November 1, 2020In small-town Minnesota, national politics are nasty. But residents have to find ways to get along.Windom, Minnesota, residents are growing increasingly diverse and may disagree on key issues, but they find ways to make it work.
< Politics, News, Election 2020, election freelance, News Freelance >
- Business Insider 21:20October 30, 2020Cynthia Wallace believes she can take down the congressman who sponsored North Carolina's infamous 'Bathroom Bill'The "Bathroom Bill" — otherwise known as HB2 — cost the state billions in revenue after organizations like the NBA boycotted North Carolina in protest of the bill.
< 2020 election, election freelance, North Carolina, cynthia wallace, Dan Bishop, Bathroom Bill >
- Business Insider 16:20October 30, 2020A retirement village outside of Orlando was the key to Trump's 2016 win in Florida. This year, some residents are switching to Biden.Trump supporters at The Villages, Florida's largest retirement community, say the president has helped them 'maintain' their lifestyle. But other members have grown disenchanted with the president.
< 2020 election, election freelance, the villages, Donald Trump >