- FoxNews 09:56January 19, 2019Winter storm sweeping across US, with more than 100M Americans in its pathA massive winter storm swept across the Midwest on Friday, bound for New England, where it was projected to dump as much as 2 feet of snow over the weekend. The National Weather Service said more than 116 million people live within its path.
< article, Fox News, Amy Lieu, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/weather >
- Japan Times 09:54January 19, 2019Robert Mueller questions BuzzFeed News’ story on Donald Trump’s instructions to Michael CohenSpecial counsel Robert Mueller’s office Friday issued a rare public statement disputing the accuracy of BuzzFeed News’ report that said President Donald Trump’s former attorney ...
< News >
- Reuters 09:33January 19, 2019Afghan Taliban reject talks with U.S. in PakistanThe Afghan Taliban rejected reports in the Pakistani media that they were prepared to resume meetings with U.S. special envoy Zalmay Khalilzad in Islamabad and repeated their refusal to deal directly with the Afghan government.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 09:13January 19, 2019Fox News Brief 01-18-2019 10PMnull
< video, 5991306113001, FoxNews.com, fnc, radio/update >
- Reuters 09:05January 19, 2019Man charged with murder of Israeli exchange student in MelbourneA 20-year-old man was charged on Saturday with the murder of Israeli student Aiia Maasarwe in Melbourne amidst an outrage over violence against women in Australia's second-largest city.
< worldNews >
- The Guardian 09:00January 19, 2019North American glaciers melting much faster than 10 years ago – studySatellite images show glaciers in US and Canada, excluding Alaska, are shrinking four times faster then in previous decadeGlaciers in western North America, excluding Alaska, are melting four times faster than in the previous decade, with changes in the jet stream exacerbating the longer-term effects of climate change, according to a new study.The retreat hasn’t been equal in the US and Canada. The famous alpine ice masses in the Cascade Mountains in the north-west US have largely been spared from the trend. Continue reading...
< Glaciers, Environment, US news, Climate change, Americas, Science, Climate change >
- FoxNews 08:55January 19, 2019Ex-Navy SEAL Jocko Willink: 'Toxic masculinity' and the powerful dichotomy of being a manBoys and men shouldn’t follow the advice of a recent report by the American Psychological Association called “Guidelines for the Psychological Practice with Men and Boys.” These guidelines imply that “traditional masculinity” – such as stoicism, competitiveness, dominance, and aggression – are harmful.
< article, Fox News, Jocko Willink, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion >
- Reurers-Business 08:54January 19, 2019Malaysia court rules in favor of Wynn Macau in $4.2 million case: lawyerA Malaysian judge on Friday ruled in favor of Wynn Macau in a case against a fund manager who owed the casino millions of dollars, the company's lawyer said, the first time a casino has been allowed to recover dues in the country.
< businessNews >
- FoxNews 08:50January 19, 2019Funeral for Vietnam War vet, 77, who died alone, draws hundreds of mournersA U.S. Army veteran who served in Vietnam -- who recently died alone in his New Jersey home but had no known relatives -- was honored Friday by more than 1,000 strangers in a funeral service steeped in military tradition.
< article, Fox News, Louis Casiano, fnc, fnc/us, fox-news/us/military, fox-news/us/military/veterans, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/proud-american, fox-news/us/military/army >
- Reuters 08:44January 19, 2019NBA roundup: Irving scores 38 as Celts trip GrizzliesKyrie Irving stalled a Memphis Grizzlies rally with two consecutive jumpers and later added a game-clinching 3-pointer to cap off a 38-point effort as the host Boston Celtics held on for a 122-116 victory on Friday night.
< sportsNews >
- FoxNews 08:35January 19, 2019Trump insists that a 'border crisis’ is ravaging America – Here's what numbers tell usIt's not our borders that are the problem. They are statistically more secure than they have ever been. Instead we should spend money extending and improving our immigration laws and processes.
< article, Fox News, Jessica Tarlov, Harlan York, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/topic/border-wall, fox-news/us/immigration/border-security, fox-news/us/immigration >
- FoxNews 08:29January 19, 2019Alan Dershowitz: BuzzFeed report (and Mueller rebuke) a vivid example of “Get Trump” media mindsetMedia and Democrats wrongly rushed to judgment on BuzzFeed report claiming Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress -- and then Mueller said the report was "not accurate."
< article, Fox News, Alan Dershowitz, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house >
- Breitbart News 08:20January 19, 2019Trump Allies Celebrate Disintegration of BuzzFeed's Fake News HitAllies of President Donald Trump are out in full force Friday night, rubbing in the revelation from Special Counsel Robert Mueller that BuzzFeed's once-thought-to-be-explosive story alleging ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen provided Mueller with evidence that the president instructed him to lie to Congress is false.
< Media, Politics, Ben Smith, Buzzfeed, CNN, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., fake news, Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller, Ronna McDaniel, Russia, special counsel >
- FoxNews 08:12January 19, 2019Fox News Brief 01-19-2019 12AMnull
< video, 5991296257001, FoxNews.com, fnc, radio/update >
- Reuters 08:09January 19, 2019Mexican pipeline blast during fuel raid kills at least 21At least 21 people were killed and 71 were injured on Friday when a pipeline ruptured by suspected fuel thieves exploded in central Mexico as dozens of people tried to fill up containers, state and federal authorities said.
< worldNews >
- Reuters 08:08January 19, 2019Australian minister for women to quit politics at electionAustralia's Minister for Women Kelly O'Dwyer said on Saturday she will quit politics for personal reasons at this year's election, adding to the list of female politicians to leave the ruling party, some citing disunity, bullying and intimidation.
< worldNews >
- Reuters 08:05January 19, 2019Indonesia to release suspected Bali bomb mastermind from prisonAbu Bakar Bashir, the radical Muslim cleric and alleged mastermind of the 2002 Bali bombings, will be granted early release from jail on humanitarian grounds, Indonesia's president said on Friday.
< worldNews >
- Reuters 07:55January 19, 2019Serena motors into fourth round in MelbourneSerena Williams powered into the fourth round of the Australian Open on Saturday with a 6-2 6-1 demolition of Ukrainian teenager Dayana Yastremska to continue her charge through the Melbourne Park draw.
< sportsNews >
- Reuters 07:51January 19, 2019Tennis: Nishikori beats Sousa to move into fourth roundJapan's Kei Nishikori moved swiftly into the fourth round of the Australian Open on Saturday after beating Joao Sousa of Portugal 7-6(6) 6-1 6-2.
< sportsNews >
- FoxNews 07:45January 19, 2019BuzzFeed rocks media industry after Mueller team disputes report: ‘Media errors are always anti-Trump’The office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller rocked the media industry Friday night by refuting a bombshell BuzzFeed News report that would have directly implicated President Trump in a crime – but instead provided critics of modern journalism with their latest round of ammunition.
< article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn, Brian Flood, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/media >
- FoxNews 07:21January 19, 2019Mueller team disputes Buzzfeed story on CohenA statement put out by a spokesperson for the special counsel's office referred to the report as 'not accurate'; reaction and analysis from the 'Fox News @ Night' power panel.
< video, 5991280649001, FoxNews.com, Shannon Bream, fnc, politics/person, politics, on_air, personality/shannon_bream, primary_politics, on_air/fox_news_@night, politics/person/robert_mueller, fox news @ night, personality, politics/russia_investigation >
- FoxNews 07:12January 19, 2019Fox News Brief 01-18-2019 08PMnull
< video, 5991279884001, FoxNews.com, fnc, radio/update >
- Breitbart News 07:10January 19, 2019BuzzFeed Leads with Fake News 'Collusion' Story Hours After Refuted by MuellerBuzzfeednews.com led with a report on Democrats pledging to investigate its Russia collusion report after it had been debunked by Mueller.
< Media, Politics, Adam Schiff, Buzzfeed, Donald Trump, Eric Swalwell, fake news, House Intelligence Committee, House Judiciary Committee, Jerry Nadler, Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller, Russia probe >
- FoxNews 07:03January 19, 2019Migrant caravan from Honduras crosses into Mexico after gates were left openMigrant caravan moving closer to U.S. border; National Border Patrol Council vice president Hector Garza weighs in.
< video, 5991280613001, FoxNews.com, David Webb, fnc, on_air, us, personality, special/prime_time, us/immigration/border_security, personality/david_webb, us/immigration, us/immigration/mexico, on_air/the_ingraham_angle, primary_us, special/apple_news, special, us/immigration/illegal_immigrants >
- FoxNews 07:03January 19, 2019Is debunked Trump-Cohen report a huge blow to Buzzfeed's credibility?Mueller team releases statement challenging the accuracy of Buzzfeed's report on Micheal Cohen and Donald Trump; reaction and analysis from The Hill media reporter Joe Concha.
< video, 5991280218001, FoxNews.com, David Webb, fnc, politics, personality/david_webb, on_air, primary_politics, on_air/the_ingraham_angle, personality, politics/russia_investigation >
- FoxNews 06:48January 19, 2019Cohen spotted with arm in sling, setting off speculationThe sight of Michael Cohen with one of his arms in a sling set off speculation Friday, the day after a BuzzFeed report said Cohen had told investigators that President Trump ordered him to lie to Congress about a Moscow real estate proposal.
< article, Fox News, Dom Calicchio, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation, fox-news/politics/executive >
- The Guardian(UK) 06:41January 19, 2019Mexico explosion: at least 20 killed after burst pipeline ignitesTelevision footage showed the pipeline gushing fuel earlier in the day and people queuing with containersAt least 20 people have been killed and more than 50 injured when a ruptured pipeline exploded in central Mexico as people were trying to fill up containers with fuel, the government of Hidalgo state said.Mexican television footage showed flames leaping into the night sky as the pipeline burned in the municipality of Tlahuelilpan near the Tula refinery to the north of Mexico City while people shouted and cried for help. Continue reading...
< Mexico, World news, Americas >
- Reuters 06:34January 19, 2019Mexican pipeline explosion kills at least 20At least 20 people were killed and 54 were injured on Friday when a pipeline ruptured by suspected fuel thieves exploded in central Mexico as people were trying to fill up containers, the government of Hidalgo state said.
< worldNews >
- Breitbart News 06:30January 19, 2019Dems Who Pushed BuzzFeed Report Silent After Special Counsel StatementDemocrats who had pushed BuzzFeed's report were silent Friday evening after Mueller's office issued a statement disputing it.
< Politics, Adam Schiff, Buzzfeed, collusion, Eric Swalwell, fake news, House Intelligence Committee, Russia, ted lieu >
- FoxNews 06:20January 19, 2019Donald Trump Jr. trolls BuzzFeed following Mueller team's report dispute: 'Hahahahaha'Donald Trump Jr. had a lot to say on Twitter Friday night after Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office released a statement disputing a BuzzFeed News report that claimed the president directed Michael Cohen to lie about the timing of discussions over a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow.
< article, Fox News, Elizabeth Zwirz, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/news-events/russia-investigation >
- FoxNews 06:15January 19, 2019Fox News Brief 01-18-2019 07PMnull
< video, 5991274794001, FoxNews.com, fnc, radio/update >
- FoxNews 06:05January 19, 2019BuzzFeed faces backlash over special counsel rebuke of bombshell Trump report
< article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn, fnc, fnc/politics, fox-news/entertainment/media, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/person/robert-mueller >
- Reuters 06:01January 19, 2019At least 20 killed in pipeline explosion in central MexicoAt least 20 people were killed and 54 were injured on Friday when a ruptured pipeline exploded in central Mexico as people were trying to fill up containers with fuel, the government of Hidalgo state said.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 06:00January 19, 2019Sekulow on Buzzfeed report: Speculation with no factual backup is dangerous for our RepublicPresident Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow reacts to Mueller team's statement on the Buzzfeed report on Trump and Michael Cohen.
< video, 5991273849001, FoxNews.com, Sean Hannity, fnc, politics/person, politics, politics/executive_branch/white_house, on_air, politics/person/donald_trump, on_air/hannity, primary_politics, politics/person/robert_mueller, politics/executive_branch, personality, politics/russia_investigation, personality/sean_hannity >
- FoxNews 05:50January 19, 2019Don Cheadle won't do press with 'Avengers' co-star Mark Ruffalo: 'He runs his mouth a lot'Don Cheadle is erring on the side of caution.
< article, Fox News, Mariah Haas, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/movies >
- The Guardian(UK) 05:46January 19, 2019Thousands march beside coffin of murdered Gdansk mayorPoles mourn the critic of the ruling party’s anti-immigration policies Pawel Adamowicz who was stabbed at a charity event Carrying flags and candles in cold streets, thousands of Poles walked beside the coffin of Gdansk’s former mayor Pawel Adamowicz, who was stabbed on stage at a charity event.The murder of a liberal critic of the ruling party’s anti-immigrant policies highlighted the charged atmosphere in parts of eastern Europe where populist leaders have fanned nationalist sentiment. Continue reading...
< Poland, World news, Europe, Migration >
- FoxNews 05:46January 19, 2019Hannity: Buzzfeed spreads fake newsSpecial counsel's office calls Buzzfeed report on Trump directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress 'not accurate.'
< video, 5991264737001, FoxNews.com, Sean Hannity, fnc, on_air, politics/person/robert_mueller, personality, special/prime_time, personality/sean_hannity, politics, politics/person, on_air/hannity/opening_monologue, on_air/hannity, special/apple_news, primary_opinion, special, politics/russia_investigation >
- Reuters 05:44January 19, 2019At least 20 dead in Mexico pipeline blast: state governorAt least 20 people were killed and 54 were injured when a ruptured fuel pipeline exploded in central Mexico, the governor of Hidalgo state, Omar Fayad, said on Friday.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 05:43January 19, 2019Minnesota woman charged after 2-year-old daughter falls out of moving car
< article, Fox News, Paulina Dedaj, fnc, fnc/us >
- FoxNews 05:42January 19, 2019Gladys Knight, a freedom-loving patriot, takes a stand in defense of the national anthemMotown legend Gladys Knight generated headlines across the country when she announced that she would be performing the national anthem at the Super Bowl in Atlanta.
< article, Fox News, Todd Starnes, fnc, fnc/opinion, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/columns/todds-american-dispatch, fox-news/sports, fox-news/news-events/super-bowl >
- Reuters 05:32January 19, 2019Ex-Chicago policeman sentenced to nearly seven years in black teen's deathWhite former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke was sentenced on Friday to nearly seven years in prison for shooting black teen Laquan McDonald to death in 2014 in a landmark case that highlighted racial tensions in America's third-biggest city.
< domesticNews >
- Reuters 05:28January 19, 2019Osaka survives Hsieh scare to reach fourth roundU.S. Open champion Naomi Osaka survived a huge scare against Hsieh Su-wei before overhauling the Taiwanese 5-7 6-4 6-1 to reach the fourth round of the Australian Open on Saturday.
< sportsNews >
- Reuters 05:22January 19, 2019Ruptured pipeline in central Mexico explodes, burning manyA ruptured pipeline in central Mexico exploded on Friday, burning many people who were trying to fill containers with fuel, the government of the central state of Hidalgo said.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 05:13January 19, 2019Fox News Brief 01-18-2019 06PMnull
< video, 5991259760001, FoxNews.com, fnc, radio/update >
- Reuters 04:59January 19, 2019Brazil probe finds suspect deposits in Bolsonaro son's account: reportBrazilian financial authorities have identified dozens of cash transfers worth almost 100,000 reais ($26,665) that were deposited over the course of a month into the account of the president's son, according to a TV newscast on Friday.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 04:56January 19, 2019Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino’s wife says he’s received ‘thousands of letters’ in prisonMike “The Situation” Sorrentino has apparently gotten quite the bit of fan mail after reporting to prison earlier this week.
< article, Fox News, Elizabeth Zwirz, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news >
- FoxNews 04:50January 19, 2019Radio host on Buzzfeed report: 'Not accurate' may not necessarily mean 'false'Special counsel's office disputes Buzzfeed's report on Trump and Cohen; liberal radio host Ethan Bearman reacts.
< video, 5991251158001, FoxNews.com, Tucker Carlson, fnc, on_air/tucker_carlson_tonight, politics, on_air, primary_politics, personality/tucker_carlson, personality, politics/russia_investigation >
- Reuters 04:49January 19, 2019U.S. asked Ecuadorean officials about alleged Assange-Manafort meeting: sourceU.S. officials spoke with officials from Ecuador's British embassy on Friday about an alleged meeting there between President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, an Ecuadorean government source said.
< worldNews >
- FoxNews 04:36January 19, 2019Is the Los Angeles teacher strike really about the kids?What are the motives of teachers on strike in Los Angeles? High school English teacher Joseph Zeccola and former L.A. public school teacher Rebecca Friedrichs weigh in.
< video, 5991243943001, FoxNews.com, Laura Ingraham, fnc, on_air, us/education, primary_us, on_air/the_ingraham_angle, us, personality/laura_ingraham, us/education/teachers, personality >
- FoxNews 04:36January 19, 2019Heidi Klum models in lingerie with snakes around her neckHeidi Klum is showing off her wild side.
< article, Fox News, Mariah Haas, fnc, fnc/entertainment, fox-news/entertainment/style >