- Breitbart News 08:15January 28, 2021Poll: Liz Cheney’s Political Support Collapses in Wyoming as Primary Challenger Takes Double-Digit LeadHouse GOP Conference Chairwoman Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has seen her political support completely collapse in Wyoming as solid majorities of both Republicans and all voters in the state want her out of office, a new poll shows.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Anthony Bouchard, Donald Trump, impeachment, Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney, Mitch McConnell, poll, Rand Paul, Senate, wyoming >
- Breitbart News 21:07January 27, 2021Poll: Majority of GOP Voters Think Donald Trump Should Start a New PartyA majority of GOP voters support the prospect of former President Trump forming a new party, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday found.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, poll, Rasmussen, Republican Party >
- The Guardian(UK) 09:21January 27, 2021UK mayors urge Boris Johnson to commit to tougher air pollution targetsCross-party group sign joint letter after inquest into death of nine-year-old Ella Kissi-DebrahCity mayors representing more than 17 million people across the UK are urging Boris Johnson to commit to tougher air pollution targets after the inquest into the death of nine-year-old Ella Kissi-Debrah.The cross-party group, including the Labour mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, and the Conservative mayor of the West of England combined authority, Tim Bowles, have signed a joint letter along with city leaders from Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield and the North of Tyne to urge Boris Johnson to enshrine in law a commitment to achieve World Health Organization air pollution guidelines by 2030. Continue reading...
< Air pollution, Pollution, Boris Johnson, World Health Organization, Environment, UK news, Health, Politics, Society, World news >
- Breitbart News 18:56January 26, 2021Nolte: After Disastrous First Week, Majority Still Don't Approve of Joe BidenHis Fraudulency Joe Biden has sat in the Oval Office for a week now, and his job approval rating is still stuck in the 40s -- 48 percent to be exact.
< Politics, Joe Biden, John Nolte, poll, Rasmussen Reports >
- Business Insider 01:13January 26, 2021Apollo CEO Leon Black to resign after investigation reveals he paid $158 million to Jeffrey EpsteinAn independent review found that neither Black nor Apollo employees had been involved with Epstein's criminal activities.
< Finance, Markets, News, Apollo Global Management, Apollo Global, Jeffrey Epstein, Leon Black >
- Business Insider 18:58January 25, 2021Chamath Palihapitiya leads $250 million investment in residential solar company Sunlight FinancialChamath Palihapitiya tweeted he's leading a PIPE in Sunlight Financial, a company that provides solar loans to homeowners.
< Markets, Chamath Palihapitiya, Chamath Palihapitiya twitter, Chamath Palihapitiya PIPE, ESG Investing, climate change stocks, Social Capital, Sunlight Financial, Latch, Apollo >
- Breitbart News 01:28January 24, 2021Poll: Majority of Americans Want Officials to Stop Migrant Caravan at the BorderThe vast majority of Americans want Biden administration officials to stop the migrant caravan making its way through Central America when it reaches the southern border, a sentiment that comes as President Biden seeks to make amnesty for over 11 million illegal aliens a reality, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Friday found.
< Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, migrant caravans, poll, Rasmussen Reports >
- Breitbart News 17:01January 23, 2021Amnesty Polls Show Americans Want Jobs for AmericansBusiness groups are trying to reassure politicians it is safe to go back into amnesty waters -- even though many politicians remember their peers who did not long survive the summer of 2013.
< Economy, Immigration, Politics, Amnesty, asylum, gang of eight, Immigration Poll, New York Times, poll >
- Breitbart News 19:19January 22, 2021Nolte: Trump's Exit Approval Rating Higher than Biden's Entrance Approval RatingRasmussen Reports, one of only about three reputable pollsters out there, found that His Fraudulency Joe Biden's first ever job approval rating as president is a pathetic 48 percent. Get this…
< Media, Politics, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, John Nolte, poll >
- Breitbart News 19:28January 21, 2021Nolte: Trust in National Media Hits All-Time Low"Trust in traditional media has declined to an all-time low, and many news professionals are determined to do something about it," reports the far-left Axios.
< Media, Politics, Axios, John Nolte, media, poll >
- The Guardian 12:32January 20, 2021Limiting air pollution 'could prevent 50,000 deaths in Europe'World Health Organization estimates air pollution kills more than 7 million people each yearLimiting air pollution to levels recommended by the World Health Organization could prevent more than 50,000 deaths in Europe annually, according to research.The WHO estimates air pollution kills more than 7 million people each year and is one of the leading causes of sickness and absence from work globally. Continue reading...
< Air pollution, Environment, Pollution, World news, Europe >
- Breitbart News 23:15January 19, 2021Nolte: Donald Trump Leaves Office with 51% Approval RatingOn his last full day in office, President Donald Trump enjoys a 51 percent approval rating, according to Rasmussen Reports, one of only about three polling firms that have a proven track record for legitimacy and accuracy. Most of the other polls are crap. Rigged. Fake. Not worthy of anyone's time.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, John Nolte, poll, Rasmussen Reports >
- New York Magazine 00:20January 17, 2021Trump Job Approval Plunging He Leaves OfficeTrump’s support is in free-fall, but is high enough among Republicans to keep them from dumping him. Biden enters office with a bit of a honeymoon.
< politics, polls, donald trump, capitol riot, joe biden, george w. bush, richard nixon, jimmy carter, end times, presidential job approval >
- Breitbart News 00:13January 16, 2021Poll: Donald Trump Ends Presidency with Lowest Approval RatingPresident Donald Trump will leave office with the lowest approval rating of his presidency, according to a Pew Research poll.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Pew Research, poll >
- Breitbart News 22:36January 15, 2021Nolte: Rasmussen Poll Shows No Slip in Support for President TrumpOn January 5, President Trump's job approval rating with Rasmussen was 47 percent. Today, the president's job approval is 48 percent.
< Media, Politics, Donald Trump, John Nolte, polls, Rasmussen >
- Breitbart News 19:51January 15, 2021WaPo/ABC Poll: Majority Say Congress Should 'Remove Trump from Office'A Washington Post-ABC survey released Friday indicates that a majority of U.S. adults believe President Trump bears at least some responsibility for the protests that unfurled at the U.S. Capitol last week, and a majority also support efforts to "remove" the president, even though the Senate would not be able to convict and remove him prior to Inauguration Day, per Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-KY) timeline.
< 2020 Election, Law and Order, Politics, Capitol riots, Donald Trump, impeachment, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, polls, Washington Post >
- The Guardian(UK) 14:28January 15, 2021Air pollution will lead to mass migration, say experts after landmark rulingCall for world leaders to act in wake of French extradition case turning on environmental concernsAir pollution does not respect national boundaries and environmental degradation will lead to mass migration in the future, said a leading barrister in the wake of a landmark migration ruling, as experts warned that government action must be taken as a matter of urgency.Sailesh Mehta, a barrister specialising in environmental cases, said: “The link between migration and environmental degradation is clear. As global warming makes parts of our planet uninhabitable, mass migration will become the norm. Air and water pollution do not respect national boundaries. We can stop a humanitarian and political crisis from becoming an existential one. But our leaders must act now.” Continue reading...
< Environment, Air pollution, Pollution, World news >
- Breitbart News 21:35January 14, 2021Poll: Republicans Overwhelmingly Side with President Trump over Mitch McConnellRepublicans are overwhelmingly siding with President Trump over Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, according to a new Axios-Ipsos poll.
< Politics, Axios poll, impeachment, Mitch McConnell, polls, Republicans >
- Breitbart News 19:04January 14, 2021Poll: 27% of Republicans Believe Biden Will Be Able to Unite the CountryOnly a quarter of Republicans believe President-elect Joe Biden will be able to unite the country, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday revealed.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, poll, Rasmussen Reports >
- New York Magazine 19:02January 14, 2021Post-Capitol Hill Riot Polls Reveal Big Problem for GOPEven as Trump’s overall popularity hits all-time lows, a large portion of the Republican base sees him as their champion.
< polls, republican party, donald trump, capitol hill, conservatism, 2024 elections >
- Business Insider 06:39January 14, 202130% of Republicans have 'favorable' view of QAnon conspiracy theory, YouGov poll findsThe baseless far-right conspiracy theory claims President Donald Trump is secretly fighting a "deep state" cabal of satanic pedophiles and cannibals.
< Politics, QAnon, Poll, Republicans >
- The Guardian 16:24January 12, 2021Man saved from deportation after pollution plea in French legal 'first'Court says man would face ‘worsening of his respiratory pathology due to air pollution’ in country of originA Bangladeshi man with asthma has avoided deportation from France after his lawyer argued that he risked a severe deterioration in his condition, and possibly premature death, due to the dangerous levels of pollution in his homeland.In a ruling believed to be the first of its kind in France, the appeals court in Bordeaux overturned an expulsion order against the 40-year-old man because he would face “a worsening of his respiratory pathology due to air pollution” in his country of origin. Continue reading...
< France, Environment, Air pollution, Bangladesh >
- Business Insider 01:30January 11, 2021HRH The Prince of Wales unveils new sustainability charter, backed by the likes of Bank of America and AstraZenecaHis Royal Highness The Prince of Wales has unveiled a new sustainability charter, named "Terra Carta", backed by the likes of Bank of America, BlackRock, Unilever, AstraZeneca and BP.
< Markets, Prince Charles, HRH Prince of Wales, Sustainability, Sir Jony Ives, Jony Ives, Davos 2020, World Economic Forum, ESG, Natural Capital, Bank of America, AstraZeneca, fidelity international, Freuds, Refinitiv, LoveFrom, Manyone, Heathrow Airport, Coutts, IIGCC, HSBC, Schroders, EY, BP, macquerie, State Street, Pollination, Lombard Odier, Mirova, Drax Group, Eurasia Resources Group, EFI, Compass Group, ReNew Power, Polymateria, CCm Technologies, LanzaTech, Sustainable Markets Initiative, Chatham House, Brian Moynihan, Natural Capital Investment Alliance, One Planet Summit >
- Breitbart News 21:05January 9, 2021Poll: 53% Say Better for the Country if Congress Works with Biden AdministrationA majority of likely U.S. voters believe it will be better for the country if the 117th Congress works with the incoming Biden administration, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Friday showed.
< Politics, Congress, Joe Biden, poll, Rasmussen >
- Business Insider 20:06January 9, 2021I'm a poll worker in Georgia - here's what it was like working the election that helped Democrats regain control of the US SenateDenise LeGree, 58, says she was "shocked, really shocked" at the voter turnout for this year's historic Georgia runoff elections.
< Opinion, News, Nordic, Politics, Careers, Strategy, contributor 2019, Runoff, Georgia, Georgia election, Careers, Politics, poll worker, Opinion >
- Business Insider 03:55January 9, 2021A majority of Americans blame Trump for this week's insurrection at the US Capitol, according to PBS pollAmericans are split on whether Trump should be forcibly removed from office ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, according to a survey.
< Politics, Poll, Survey, PBS NewsHour, Marist, Donald Trump, Coup, Insurrection, Impeachment >
- Business Insider 17:55January 7, 2021Chinese tech giant Baidu is seeking to raise $3.5 billion in a Hong Kong stock listing, report saysBaidu is set for a second listing in Hong Kong. The move comes not long after Reuters reported the company is mulling an entry into the EV market.
< Hong Kong, Listing, EVs, China, Baidu, Baidu Apollo >
- Business Insider 17:22January 6, 2021Now that the Georgia runoffs are over, Facebook is reinforcing its ban on political ads from users in the stateGeorgia has joined the rest of the US in Facebook's nationwide ban of all political ads. There is no mention of when this might be lifted.
< Tech Insider, Facebook, Tech, Technology, Tech Insider, Georgia, Runoff, Democrats, Republicans, Politics, Polls, election, united states >
- The Guardian(UK) 14:05January 1, 2021Avoid using wood burning stoves if possible, warn health expertsCharity calls for people to use alternative, less polluting heating and cooking options if they canCampaigners and health experts are calling on people who have alternative heating not to use their wood burning stoves this winter amid growing concern about their impact on public health.The Guardian recently reported that wood burners triple the level of harmful particulates inside the home as well as creating dangerous levels of pollution in the surrounding neighbourhood. Continue reading...
< Air pollution, Pollution, UK news, Health, Asthma, Environment, Heart attack, Stroke, Diabetes, Dementia, Lung cancer >
- Breitbart News 22:08December 30, 2020Poll: Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock Leading GOP Incumbents in Battleground GeorgiaDemocrat Senate candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff are leading GOP incumbent Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) and David Perdue (R-GA) in battleground Georgia less than a week out from the January 5 runoff elections, according to a JMC Analytics and Polling survey released this week.
< 2020 Election, Politics, David Perdue, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Kelly Loeffler, poll, Raphael Warnock >
- Business Insider 20:23December 30, 2020Americans are worried about the spread of disinformation as belief in COVID-19 and QAnon-related conspiracies attract a substantial minority, poll findsAn NPR/Ipsos poll has revealed that 39% of Americans -and a majority of Republicans - believe a deep state is working against President Donald Trump.
< Politics, News, News UK, President Donald Trump, QAnon, deep state, Ipsos, NPR, Poll, UK Weekend, Republicans, Joe Biden, COVID-19 >
- The Guardian(UK) 13:42December 29, 2020Mother of girl who died from asthma urges mayor to rethink Silvertown tunnelMother of Ella Kissi-Debrah who died from air pollution says road tunnel will drive up pollutionThe mother of Ella Kissi-Debrah has called on the mayor of London to rethink his plans for a new four-lane road tunnel under the Thames warning it will drive up pollution with a potentially devastating impact on young people’s health.Rosamund Kissi-Debrah, speaking after a coroner ruled that illegal levels of air pollution had caused the death of her nine-year-old daughter in 2013, said it was critical Sadiq reconsider the £2bn scheme. Continue reading...
< Air pollution, London, UK news >
- Breitbart News 05:05December 29, 2020Rasmussen: GOP Voters Open to 'Fresh Face' in 2024A slight majority of Republicans said they want to see a "fresh face" run for President in 2024, while one-third indicated they would like to see "a candidate who has already run in the past," says a December 21-21 poll by Rasmussen Reports.
< Politics, 2024, Donald Trump, poll, Rasmussen >
- The Guardian(UK) 13:32December 28, 2020UK beach clean: disco ball and pink pants among oddest items foundCrisp packets, cup lids and wet wipes among the more mundane objects commonly encounteredA full-size disco ball, a plastic Christmas tree and a double mattress were among the more unusual objects found by volunteers cleaning up the UK’s beaches this autumn.The most common polluting items retrieved in the Marine Conservation Society’s annual clean of coastal areas were pieces of plastic or polystyrene, plastic takeaway cup lids and wet wipes. Continue reading...
< Pollution, Coastlines, Environment, Plastics, Plastic bags, UK news, Marine life, Oceans >
- Breitbart News 00:45December 26, 2020POLL: Nearly Half Feel America on the 'Wrong Track'A poll finds that half feel America is on the wrong track, the coronavirus is the biggest problem, and they don't want Trump investigated.
< Politics, coronavirus, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, poll, Suffolk >
- Breitbart News 20:04December 24, 2020Poll: Dead Heat in Georgia Senate RunoffRepublican incumbent Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are virtually tied with their Democrat challengers in the upcoming Georgia runoff, according to an InsiderAdvantage and FOX 5 Atlanta poll released Wednesday.
< 2020 Election, Politics, David Perdue, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Kamala Harris, Kelly Loeffler, polls, Raphael Warnock >
- Business Insider 01:06December 24, 2020Insider Poll: After a tumultuous 2020 in a pandemic, the majority of Americans are changing how they celebrate the 2020 holiday season76% of respondents told Insider they were adjusting their holiday plans for the 2020 winter holiday season.
< News, INSIDER Data, INSIDER POLL, Holidays, coronavirus, COVID-19, Christmas, Christmas 2020 >
- Business Insider 23:25December 23, 2020Dominion warned Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani that it's readying a defamation lawsuit and told him to 'preserve documents' related to the voting tech companyDominion warned Rudy Giuliani and White House counsel Pat Cipollone of potential defamation lawsuits over election conspiracy theories.
< Politics, News, Breaking News, Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump, pat cipollone, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic >
- Business Insider 20:53December 23, 2020INSIDER Poll: A $600 COVID-19 stimulus check is way too small, and most Americans think it should be over $1,50076% of respondents said the checks should be greater than $1,000, while 43% said the checks should be $2,000 or more.
< News, INSIDER Data, SurveyMonkey, INSIDER POLL, coronavirus aid, stimulus check, Trump, News >
- The Guardian 16:40December 23, 2020Pollution killed nearly 1.7m people in India in 2019 – studyLancet report finds that toxic air caused rise in lung cancer, stroke and other diseasesPollution accounted for nearly 1.7m premature deaths in India in 2019, or 18% of all deaths, according to a study that lays bare the human cost of the country’s toxic urban air.A report published by the Lancet says pollution in India has led to an increase in diseases such as lung cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, neonatal disorders and respiratory diseases, resulting in millions more deaths. Continue reading...
< India, Air pollution, Pollution, World news, Environment, South and Central Asia >
- Breitbart News 00:21December 23, 2020Nolte: Top Pollster Reports Only 49% Believe Coronavirus Vaccine Is Safe"[J]ust 49% of American Adults believe the new anti-COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus] vaccine will be safe and effective," according to Rasmussen Reports, one of the few accurate pollsters in the country.
< Health, Politics, coronavirus, John Nolte, poll, Vaccine >
- Breitbart News 22:05December 22, 2020Georgia Poll: Raphael Warnock, Jon Ossoff Lead GOP IncumbentsBoth Democrat Senate hopefuls Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff are leading the Republican incumbents in Georgia's upcoming runoff, a SurveyUSA election poll released this week found.
< 2020 Election, Politics, David Perdue, Georgia, Jon Ossoff, Kelly Loeffler, poll, Raphael Warnock >
- Business Insider 20:16December 22, 2020How to make an online poll or survey for free and share it with anyone using 2 different servicesYou can make a poll online using a number of free services. Sites like Straw Poll and Google Forms let you create polls with a wide range of options.
< Tech Insider, Tech Reference, Software & Apps (Reference), Laptops & Tablets (Reference), Tech How To, Polls, Online Surveys, Google Forms, Straw Poll, Poll, polling, Internet, BI-freelancer >
- The Guardian 13:55December 22, 2020Microplastics revealed in the placentas of unborn babiesHealth impact is unknown but scientists say particles may cause long-term damage to foetusesMicroplastic particles have been revealed in the placentas of unborn babies for the first time, which the researchers said is “a matter of great concern”.The health impact of microplastics in the body is as yet unknown. But the scientists said they could carry chemicals that could cause long-term damage or upset the foetus’s developing immune system. The particles are likely to have been consumed or breathed in by the mothers. Continue reading...
< Plastics, Pollution, Pregnancy, Environment, UK news, World news, Italy, Europe >
- The Guardian(UK) 10:00December 22, 2020Yorkshire swimming spot to get bathing water status in UK firstCampaigners in Ilkley hope River Wharfe designation will ‘trigger a clean-up’ of local sewage systemA stretch of river in Yorkshire will become the first in the UK to be given bathing water status in a major success for campaigners trying to stop releases of untreated sewage into inland waters.Part of the River Wharfe in Ilkley, which is a popular swimming and paddling spot, is to be added to the list of bathing waters next year, after months of campaigning. Continue reading...
< Rivers, Yorkshire, UK news, Environment, Pollution >
- The Guardian(UK) 16:18December 18, 2020Wood burners triple harmful indoor air pollution, study findsExclusive: Burners should be sold with health warnings, say scientists who found tiny particles flooding into roomsWood burners triple the level of harmful pollution particles inside homes and should be sold with a health warning, scientists have warned, and they advise people not to use them around elderly people or children.The tiny particles “flood” into the room when the burner doors are opened for refuelling, their study showed. Furthermore, people who load wood in twice or more during an evening suffer pollution spikes two to four times higher than those who refuel just once or not at all. Continue reading...
< Air pollution, Environment >
- Business Insider 02:05December 18, 2020A 9-year-old girl's death certificate will be 'the first in the world' to list air pollution as a cause after a fatal asthma attackElla Kissi-Debrah died from an asthma attack in 2013. Experts ruled that unlawful air pollution levels near her London home contributed to her death.
< Science, News, air pollution, Pollution, UK, Death, WHO >
- The Guardian(UK) 21:38December 17, 2020Clean air zones to tackle traffic pollution delayed or on holdLocal authorities deferring schemes to reduce toxic emissions as calls rise to put WHO targets into UK lawMeasures to tackle illegal air pollution which kills tens of thousands of people a year in the UK are being delayed or shelved despite growing evidence of the health risks of toxic air.Several local authorities have deferred or put a hold on the introduction of clean air zones, which are designed to reduce toxic air from traffic in town and city centres. Continue reading...
< Pollution, Environment, UK news, Health, World Health Organization, London, Health policy, Birmingham, Bristol, Sheffield, Rotherham, Leeds, Labour >
- New York Times 04:32December 17, 2020In Landmark Ruling, Air Pollution Recorded as a Cause of Death for British GirlLegal and environmental experts hailed a coroner’s ruling that, for the first time in Britain, directly linked a specific person’s death to air pollution.
< Air Pollution, Great Britain, World Health Organization >
- Huffington Post UK 15:10December 16, 2020Ella Kissi-Debrah: Coroner Rules Air Pollution Helped Kill Nine-Year-Old Girl
< uk news, air pollution, ella kissi-debrah, news, air-pollution, ella-kissi-debrah, NEWS >