- Business Insider 19:44May 14, 2021A Colorado man accused of murdering his wife told FBI agents that he submitted a ballot for Trump in her name because the 'other guys' were cheatingBarry Morphew was charged with a felony count of forging public documents after telling investigators that he sent in a vote for his missing wife.
< News, Politics, INSIDER Data, Homicide, 2020 election, Voter Fraud, Elections >
- Business Insider 04:07May 14, 2021Liz Cheney said Fox News 'especially' has an 'obligation to make sure people know the election wasn't stolen'During a tense exchange Thursday, Fox News host Bret Baier responded by saying Fox News has reported "numerous times" that the election wasn't stolen.
< Politics, Liz Cheney, Fox News Channel, Donald Trump, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 23:48May 13, 2021AZ State Senate President Asks Maricopa County to Address Deleted Data Bases, Chain of Custody, Non-Compliance with SubpoenasThree serious issues have been found in the audit of the returns of the November 3, 2020 general election in Maricopa County, AZ.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Arizona, election integrity, Maricopa County >
- New York Magazine 23:09May 13, 2021Polling the Midterms Is Going to Be Risky BusinessIt’s hard to tell whether 2020 polling errors were about Trump, the pandemic, or something more basic and replicable.
< politics, polls, vision 2020, 2018 midterms, 2021 elections, 2022 midterms, donald trump, joe biden, 2020 elections >
- Business Insider 22:13May 12, 2021GOP leader claims no one 'is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election' just hours after ousting Liz Cheney for refusing to support Trump's election liesIn May alone, Trump has released eight statements falsely claiming the election was "rigged," "stolen," or corrupted by widespread voter fraud.
< Politics, News, Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 13:00May 12, 2021More than 120 retired generals and admirals wrote to Biden suggesting he wasn't legitimately elected and questioning his mental healthThe letter published by "Flag Officers 4 America" appeared to advance a false conspiracy theory that the 2020 election was illegitimate.
< Politics, Military & Defense, Joe Biden, 2020 election, News UK >
- Business Insider 19:48May 11, 2021Trump is cheerleading a long-shot lawsuit to audit votes in a Michigan county he already won in the 2020 electionAn audit and full hand-recount of Antrim County's election in December already affirmed Trump's win over President Biden.
< Politics, News, 2020 election, Michigan, President Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Antrim County, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems >
- Business Insider 17:12May 11, 2021A 55-year-old Capitol riot suspect was arrested after feds saw a Facebook post where he said, 'I was there'If convicted, John Maron Nassif could face a year in prison, a year of probation, and a hefty fine of $100,000.
< Politics, News, capitol riot, capitol building, capitol building siege, Insurrection 2021, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, 2020 Elections, Elections >
- Business Insider 01:40May 11, 2021GOP senator says some Republicans are trying to 'silence' Liz Cheney: 'Cancel culture is cancel culture'Sen. Joni Ernst spoke against the attempted purge of Cheney, telling reporters "we've got to come together as Republicans."
< Politics, Joni Ernst, Donald Trump, 2020 election, Liz Cheney, cancel culture >
- Business Insider 00:02May 8, 2021Arizona's top election official details 'a constant barrage of harassment' during unprecedented GOP-backed ballot recountingSecretary of State Katie Hobbs told Insider that "the so-called audit" of 2.1 million ballots "is making a mockery of everything we do."
< Politics, Arizona, Katie Hobbs, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 23:37May 7, 2021Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona AuditKlain recently signed a letter urging the Justice Department to deploy federal monitors to the Arizona audit of the 2020 election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Arizona, audit, Joe Biden, Karen Fann, Maricopa County, Ron Klain >
- Business Insider 22:13May 7, 2021Daily Mail asked a judge to dismiss MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's lawsuit, arguing that reporting he dated a '30 Rock' star isn't defamatoryMyPillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell sued The Daily Mail over a report that he dated "30 Rock" actress Jane Krakowski.
< News, Media, Politics, Retail, Entertainment, Mike Lindell, Daily Mail, Defamation, 2020 election, Jane Krakowski, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, MyPillow, Jane Krakowki >
- Business Insider 14:37May 7, 2021The GOP Arizona recount is sloppy and inconsistent, critics say, with workers chasing proof of wild conspiracy theoriesObservers from the office of the Arizona secretary of state say the GOP-commissioned recount is being conducted in a shambolic way.
< Politics, Arizona recount, Republican Party, Arizona secretary of state, Conspiracy Theories, News UK, 2020 Elections >
- New York Magazine 00:11May 7, 2021Tish James Wants In on Jacob Wohl Election Robocall SuitNew York’s AG moved to join a federal suit over Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman’s alleged voter-suppression plot, seeking fines of $2.75 million.
< letitia james, jacob wohl, jack berkman, politics, 2020 election, voter suppression >
- Business Insider 23:49May 6, 2021Rep. Elise Stefanik backs the controversial GOP-sanctioned recount of 2020 election ballots in ArizonaStefanik, a leading contender to replace Rep. Liz Cheney as the third highest-ranking House Republican, has spread false claims of fraud in elections.
< Politics, Elise Stefanik, Steve Bannon, Arizona, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 18:14May 6, 2021Dominion urges court not to dismiss its $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani over election conspiracy theoriesRudy Giuliani is one of the people Dominion sued over false conspiracy theories that the company manipulated 2020 election results.
< News, Politics, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems, Donald Trump, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 17:54May 6, 2021Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into LawFlorida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed an election integrity bill, SB 90, on Thursday, which implements a number of safeguards to protect elections in the Sunshine State, including limits on ballot box drop boxes, enhancements on voter ID requirements, and additional restrictions on voting by mail and ballot harvesting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 04:52May 6, 2021US Justice Department expresses 'concerns' over the GOP's Arizona election audit being conducted by Cyber NinjasIn a letter to the president of Arizona's state Senate, the department said it had reviewed information that "raises concerns" about the integrity of the effort.
< Law, Politics, Arizona, 2020 election, Audit, cyber ninjas, Conspiracy Theories >
- Business Insider 00:18May 6, 2021Dominion bashes the election firm running the Trump-supported recount in Arizona, saying it's already 'committed serious errors'The audit is being run by a firm called Cyber Ninjas. Its CEO has pushed conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.
< News, Politics, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, 2020 election, Arizona, Maricopa County, Arizona GOP, Kelli Ward, cyber ninjas, Donald Trump >
- Business Insider 19:10May 5, 2021Trump's pick to replace Liz Cheney repeatedly spread 2020 election liesTrump dubbed Stefanik "a new Republican star" after she aggressively defended him during his first impeachment trial.
< Politics, News, Elise Stefanik, Donald Trump, GOP, Republicans, 2020 election, Election Misinformation >
- Breitbart News 00:49May 5, 2021Biden Coronavirus Relief Prioritizes Funds for Non-White Business OwnersRestaurants and venues owned by white men will be last in line for federal relief under President Joe Biden's "Restaurants Revlitization Fund" (RRF), prioritizing funds for women and minority groups first.
< 2020 Election, Economy, Politics, coronavirus, COVID-19, Joe Biden, lockdowns, restaurants, Small Business Administration (SBA), Small Businesses >
- Breitbart News 04:33May 4, 2021Failed Texas Democrat Candidate Sounds Alarm: 2022 ‘Could Be Major Setback’ for DemocratsFailed special election Democrat candidate Jana Lynne Sanchez has sounded the alarm that 2022 "could be a major setback" for Democrats if they lose their slim majority in the House of Representatives.
< 2020 Election, Midterm Election, Politics, Donald Trump, Jana Lynne Sanchez, Ron Wright, Susan Wright >
- Business Insider 02:24May 4, 2021Dominion is accusing Sidney Powell of promoting 'defamatory falsehoods' to attract money and fameThe election software company is suing the former Trump campaign attorney for defamation and seeking $1.3 billion in damages.
< Law, Politics, Sidney Powell, Dominion Voting Systems, Rudy Giuliani, lawsuit, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 18:37May 3, 2021Liz Cheney says Trump is 'poisoning our democratic system' after he tries to label the 2020 election he lost 'the big lie'Trump has successfully convinced the majority of GOP voters of the "big lie" that the 2020 election was stolen from him.
< Politics, News, Liz Cheney, Donald Trump, Misinformation, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 13:30May 2, 2021Former members of Trump's inner circle are living in fear after Rudy Giuliani raid, report saysThe Rudy Giuliani raid has ignited fears among Trump allies that officials may be more willing to pursue investigations than previously thought.
< Politics, UK Weekend, News UK, Rudy Giuliani, FBI, Trump, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 23:27May 1, 2021Democrats Burned Through $1.4 Million in Legal Fees During Attempts to Overturn Iowa ElectionDemocrats burned through $1.4 million in legal fees during their attempts to overturn Iowa's state-certified Second Congressional District election.
< Law and Order, Midterm Election, Politics, 2020 election, DCCC, Iowa, Marc Elias, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Nancy Pelosi, NRCC, Rita Hart >
- Business Insider 19:04May 1, 2021Watch Trump bid farewell to Mar-a-Lago members for the summer after yet another speech about the 'rigged' electionFormer President Donald Trump is planning to move his political operation to New Jersey for the summer.
< Politics, Video, Donald Trump, mar-a-lago, Mar-a-Lago resort, 2020 election, election fraud conspiracy theory, Videos, UK Weekend, News UK >
- Business Insider 18:12May 1, 2021George W. Bush says the Republican Party has a shot at future elections if it curbs its 'white Anglo-Saxon Protestantism'Former President George W. Bush said Republicans are "not going to win anything" if they only stand for exclusivity.
< Politics, George W. Bush, Republican Party, Biden administration, 2020 election, election fraud conspiracy theory >
- Breitbart News 19:24April 30, 2021Florida Passes Election Integrity Bill Restricting Vote by Mail, Enhancing Voter ID RequirementsThe Florida legislature is the latest to take action on basic election integrity measures, passing a bill this week which would add restrictions to voting by mail and ballot harvesting and enhance voter ID requirements, among other items.
< 2020 Election, Politics, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:33April 30, 2021Democrats Panic over Florida's Election Integrity Bill: 'Revival of Jim Crow in the State'Democrats are reviving their go-to critiques of basic election integrity measures following the Florida legislature passing SB 90 — an election integrity bill which adds restrictions to absentee voting, ballot harvesting, and ballot drop boxes among other items — describing it as suppressive and a "revival of Jim Crow in the state."
< 2020 Election, Politics, ballot harvesting, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 23:29April 29, 2021Heritage Action: Arizona Election Integrity Bill 'Will Go into Effect Immediately After Passage, Not in 2026'Heritage Action said on Wednesday an Arizona election integrity bill that will "clean up the state’s early voting list and remove registrations that have been inactive in two consecutive election cycles," will go into effect immediately, and not in 2026, as State Sen. Kelly Townsend (R-16) said in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday.
< 2020 Election, Midterm Election, Politics, Arizona, election ingegrity, Hans von Spakovsky, Heritage Action, voter rolls >
- Business Insider 13:11April 29, 2021Mike Lindell told Kimmel he still speaks to Trump once a month - most recently about Trump's border fearsMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Jimmy Kimmel he spoke to Donald Trump a few weeks ago. Trump was "worried about what was going down at the border."
< Politics, Retail, Donald Trump, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Voter Fraud, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 22:37April 28, 2021Kelly Loeffler Pens Letter to Georgia AG, Asks for Investigation of Raffensperger over 2020 ElectionFormer Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) has penned a letter to Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr requesting an investigation into Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger over his handling of the 2020 presidential election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Brad Raffensperger, Chris Carr, Georgia, Kelly Loeffler >
- Breitbart News 03:03April 28, 2021Poll: 51% U.S. Voters Have Unfavorable Impression of VP Kamala Harris, 41% Say Not Qualified to Be President A Rasmussen Reports survey of 1,000 likely voters shows that 51 percent have a negative impression of Vice President Kamala Harris.
< 2020 Election, Health, Politics, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, polls >
- New York Magazine 01:29April 28, 2021A Historical Reminder: Iron Political Trends Sometimes Turn To DustThere’s only so much the last election can tell you.
< politics, political trends, vision 2020, redistricting, wokeness, 2020 elections, congress, joe biden, bill clinton, george w. bush, ronald reagan, richard nixon, spiro agnew, 2022 mdterms >
- Business Insider 23:31April 27, 2021Fox News argues its hosts didn't need to fact-check election conspiracy theories from Trump's lawyers in response to Smartmatic defamation suitElection conspiracy theories have led to a tangle of legal fallout for right-wing media organizations.
< News, Politics, Media, Fox news, Jeanine Pirro, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, 2020 election, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani >
- Breitbart News 19:18April 27, 2021Nolte: Biden’s Brazenly Betrayed Every Rationale for His PresidencyHis Fraudulency Joe Biden ran for president based on three big ideas and has already betrayed them all.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Joe Biden, John Nolte >
- Business Insider 05:30April 27, 2021Democrats fight 'sham audit' in Arizona, saying Republicans aim to justify voter suppressionRaquel Terán, chair of the Arizona Democratic Party, told Insider the GOP-led audit in Maricopa County will enable "voter suppression."
< Politics, Arizona, Audit, 2020 election, cyber ninjas >
- Business Insider 15:58April 26, 2021Trump is still fuming that GOP Gov. Doug Ducey didn't back his claims of election fraud, reportedly telling allies he may travel to Arizona to campaign against himOver the weekend Trump slammed Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey for not backing Republican attempts to overturn Biden's 2020 election victory in the state.
< Politics, News UK, Donald Trump, Arizona, Doug Ducey, 2020 election >
- Business Insider 21:24April 24, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was honored with two awards for having the worst film in 2020A parody award show that honors the year's worst content has recognized Mike Lindell with the Worst Picture award for his film, "Absolute Proof."
< Politics, Retail, News, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Election Fraud, 2020 Elections, Donald Trump, Razzies, weekend BI US >
- Business Insider 01:09April 24, 2021Arizona judge suspends Republican vote 'audit' being conducted by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company led by a pro-Trump conspiracy theoristDemocrats sued to stop the audit, noting it is being conducted by a firm, Cyber Ninjas, whose founder promoted pro-Trump conspiracy theories.
< Law, Politics, Arizona, 2020 election, Maricopa County, Democrats, lawsuit, election audit >
- Business Insider 23:26April 19, 2021MyPillow's $1.6 billion lawsuit against Dominion says it's using 'cancel culture' to silence criticsThe pillow company is counter-suing Dominion, saying the election technology company's defamation lawsuits amount to "cancel culture."
< News, Politics, Mike Lindell, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, cancel culture, 2020 election, Donald Trump >
- Business Insider 21:52April 19, 2021A government ethics office refused to approve Kanye West's financial disclosures from his failed presidential campaignThe unusual rejection of West's disclosure forms likely has to do with his failure to report wife Kim Kardashian West's income, a watchdog group says.
< Politics, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, 2020 election >
- Snopes 18:00April 19, 2021Supreme Court Rejects Lingering 2020 Election Challenge CaseThe high court directed a lower court to dismiss the case as moot.
< 2020 election, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Business Insider 18:51April 18, 2021About a dozen OAN employees have quit in recent months as some staffers don't believe the stories run on air, report saysThe New York Times reported that several employees have left the network in recent months following the January 6 riot at the US Capitol.
< Media, Politics, oan, Doanld Trump, Joe Biden, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 21:42April 16, 2021Rand Paul Defends State Election Reform Laws: ‘Democrat Party Is the Party of Jim Crow’Sen. Rand Paul rebuked Democrat attempts to identify Republican efforts to enact state election reform with Jim Crow laws and voter suppression.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Cher, Chuck Schumer, Democrat Party, Election Reform, Georgia, Jim Clyburn, Jim Crow Laws, Joe Biden, Rand Paul, Republican Party, voter fraud, Voter Suppression >
- Business Insider 16:09April 16, 2021Wall Street gave $43.5 million to GOP lawmakers who voted to overturn the presidential electionWall Street gave $4.8 million in both individual and PAC donations to Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California in the 2019-20 cycle, per an AFR report.
< Politics, Finance, News, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Capitol Siege, Wall Street, 2020 election, 2020 Presidential Election, Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, Kevin McCarthy, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, PACs, PAC >
- Breitbart News 10:00April 15, 2021House Judiciary Committee Approves Bill for Commission on Reparations for SlaveryThe U.S. House Judiciary Committee approved a bill Wednesday that would create a commission to study reparations for black Americans for slavery. The vote was along party lines, 25 Democrats voting yes and 17 Republicans voting against.
< 2020 Election, Politics, reparations, Sheila Jackson-Lee >
- Breitbart News 03:42April 15, 2021Capitol Police Officer Will Not Face Federal Charges for Shooting Ashli Babbitt on January 6Federal prosecutors will not charge a U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt when she was entering the Capitol on January 6.
< 2020 Election, Law and Order, Politics, 2020 election, Ashli Babbitt, Brian Sicknick, Donald Trump, January 6 Capitol riot, U.S. Capitol Police >
- Breitbart News 03:30April 15, 2021Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13Democrats will reportedly unveil a bill Thursday to pack the Supreme Court by expanding the number of justices from nine to thirteen, with the four new vacancies to be filled immediately by President Joe Biden and the Democrat-controlled Senate.
< 2020 Election, Politics, court-packing, Ed Markey, Jerry Nadler, Joe Biden, Supreme Court, The Intercept >