- Business Insider 17:46December 4, 2021Bitcoin plunges 21% with global market nerves on edgeGlobal equities and benchmark US bond yields tumbled on Friday after data showed US job growth slowed in November and the Omicron variant of the coronavirus kept investors on edge.
< Markets, News, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Selloff, Trading, Ether, Dogecoin, weekend BI US >
- Business Insider 17:23December 4, 2021Bitcoin falls by 22%, $1 billion in cryptocurrencies liquidatedGlobal equities and benchmark US bond yields tumbled on Friday after data showed US job growth slowed in November and the Omicron variant of the coronavirus kept investors on edge.
< News, Markets, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Selloff, Trading, Ether, Dogecoin, weekend BI US >
- Business Insider 20:24December 3, 2021Metaverse-related cryptocurrencies like Axie Infinity and Decentraland are up 37,000% this year, crushing bitcoin and other altcoinsThe returns for metaverse coins were "turbocharged" by Facebook's rebrand to "Meta," according to Macro Hive, which compiled the data.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Metaverse, Axie Infinity, Decentraland, Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi tokens, smart contracts >
- Business Insider 22:32December 2, 2021Bitcoin mining powers the system that oversees transactions and creates new bitcoinsBitcoin mining is the way transactions using the cryptocurrency are validated and how new bitcoins are added into circulation.
< Personal Finance, Investing (Reference), Investing Strategies (Reference), PFI Reference, Investing How To, cryptocurrency, Investing Assets, Bitcoin >
- Business Insider 16:36December 2, 2021Fidelity's spot bitcoin ETF is set to start trading in Canada, while its US fund is still waiting for the SEC's green lightFidelity Investments is bringing a spot bitcoin exchange traded fund (ETF) to Canada, where it's expected to start trading imminently.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, crypto adoption, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency adoption, Cryptocurrency allocation, cryptocurrency analysis, Bitcoin, btc, Fidelity, Canada, U.S., America, united states, canada etf, ProShares, VanEck, VanEck Bitcoin ETF, ProShares Bitcoin ETF, Valkyrie, Valkyrie spot bitcoin etf >
- Business Insider 23:52December 1, 2021Wyoming bitcoin evangelist Sen. Lummis wants to block Powell and Brainard's nominations to the Fed over their 'political approach' to crypto"My faith in the Fed has been deeply shaken by its political approach to digital assets in my home state," she wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Cynthia Lummis, Cynthia Lummis bitcoin, Bitcoin, crypto, Jerome Powell, Lael Brainard, Fed, Crypto Regulation >
- Business Insider 23:31November 30, 2021Ether's surge is crushing bitcoin's gain this year with a performance gap of more than 400 percentage pointsVirtual land deals on ethereum's network and Facebook's metaverse commitment have helped drive up ether's price up in November.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, bitcoin price, BTC price, ether price, ETH price, ether vs bitcoin, ether bitcoin 2021 performance, ether performance gap bitcoin >
- Business Insider 20:02November 30, 2021Grayscale launches solana trust as the ethereum competitor rides an over 10,000% gain in 2021The Grayscale Solana Trust is available to individual and institutional investors with an investment minimum of $25,000 and an annual fee of 2.5%.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Solana, Solana price, Ethereum, ethereum blockchain, Grayscale, Grayscale Bitcoin, grayscale bitcoin trust, Grayscale Investments >
- Business Insider 19:40November 30, 2021Bitcoin's successful test of support in weekend sell-off puts it back on track to rise 53% from current levels, Katie Stockton says"We expect bitcoin to confirm a breakout above $64,900 in its next upmove, which would then target a long-term measured move of $89,900."
< Markets, MI Exclusive, crypto, Technical Analysis, Markets, Bitcoin, bitcoin price, Trading, Finance, Cryptocurrencies, Analyst Note >
- Business Insider 18:41November 29, 2021The wild life of billionaire Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who eats one meal a day, evangelizes about bitcoin, and had to defend his company in front of CongressJack Dorsey is expected to announce he is stepping down as CEO of Twitter, unnamed sources told CNBC.
< Tech Insider, Life, Advertising, Strategy, Features, Jack Dorsey, Square, Fabulous Life, Twitter, Silicon Valley, Tech, Section 230, Weekend BI UK, Bitcoin >
- Business Insider 20:49November 28, 2021The many alleged identities of Bitcoin's mysterious creator, Satoshi NakamotoThe identity of Bitcoin's mysterious creator is at the center of a Florida lawsuit that seeks to claim half of Satoshi Nakamoto's $54 billion stake.
< Tech Insider, News, Features, Satoshi Nakamoto, Tech, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Currency, Money >
- Business Insider 21:57November 26, 2021NFTs hit the mainstream this Thanksgiving as everyone from Martha Stewart to Macy's auctioned holiday-themed digital collectiblesAs the crypto craze continues, it appears non-fungible tokens may become as much a part of American holiday traditions as pumpkin pie and football.
< Retail, Retail, crypto, NFT, NFT auction, Bitcoin, Thanksgiving, Macy's, Martha Stewart >
- Business Insider 16:06November 26, 2021Bitcoin slides, metaverse coins hammered as fears about new COVID variant drive investors to dump cryptoThe discovery of a new, potentially vaccine-resistant COVID-19 variant has prompted investors to get out of riskier assets such as crypto assets.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, crypto adoption, crypto allocation, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ether, eth, ETH price, btc, BTC price, BTC-USD, Sand, MANA, Decentraland, Sandbox, cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrencies, Crypto assets, Metaverse, COVID, covid and economy, COVID-19, covid-19 cases >
- Business Insider 16:09November 25, 2021Bitcoin bull Mike Novogratz warns Jerome Powell's second Fed stint could bring pain for crypto pricesJerome Powell may now be freer to raise interest rates, which would hurt risky assets like bitcoin, Mike Novogratz said.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Mike Novogratz, bitcoin price, Jerome Powell, Federal Reserve, Fed, Inflation, crypto prices, Interest Rates >
- Business Insider 18:35November 24, 2021A majority of Gen Z investors think crypto will make them millionaires, new survey showsThe rising costs of real estate and college education could be drawing younger people to crypto, as well as inflation that's spiked prices of everyday goods.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, crypto, gen z, Gen z investing, Gen Z spending, Gen Z Pandemic Behavior, Bitcoin, Shiba Inu Coin, Ether >
- Business Insider 17:27November 24, 2021Crypto prices are plummeting in India as the country mull as ban on digital assets — and its creating an opportunity for savvy investorsShiba inu coin, dogecoin, bitcoin, and tether all dropped on a popular exchange in India after the country said it was mulling a ban on crypto.
< Markets, Bloomberg, crypto, Bitcoin, shiba inu, Dogecoin, India, crypto crackdown, Arbitrage >
- Business Insider 15:46November 24, 2021These metaverse tokens are surging this week ahead of Sandbox's gaming launch, and as buyers snap up virtual landCrypto tokens linked to the burgeoning metaverse have surged in latest week, while traditional coins have lagged.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency adoption, Cryptocurrency allocation, crypto adoption, crypto allocation, crypto analysis, Adidas, Decentraland, Sand, Sandbox, Sandbox VR, Sandboxx, MANA, Metaverse, Facebook, Meta, Axie Infinity, digital assets, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, shiba inu >
- Guardian 14:45November 24, 2021TechScape: why Apple will now let you fix your own iPhoneUp for discussion in this week’s newsletter: the tech giant’s new at-home repair programme is good for customers – but there’s reason to be cynicalDon’t get TechScape delivered to your inbox? Sign up hereIt’s risky for me to boldly state that technology news has quietened down in recent weeks. For one thing, confidently saying that nothing much is going on is the best way to summon up a news event breaking 15 seconds after I hit “send” on this email.Also, though, I’m currently sitting at home up to my eyeballs in parental leave. While I’m still compulsively keeping up with every tiny news story that breaks in my sector (if I could simply switch off that instinct, I wouldn’t be doing this job), I’m aware that my connection to many of them is less vivid than it used to be when I was desperately trying to find a new angle to move the story on for that day’s paper.Apple today announced Self Service Repair, which will allow customers who are comfortable with completing their own repairs access to Apple genuine parts and tools. Available first for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 lineups, and soon to be followed by Mac computers featuring M1 chips, Self Service Repair will be available early next year in the US and expand to additional countries throughout 2022. Customers join more than 5,000 Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASPs) and 2,800 Independent Repair Providers who have access to these parts, tools, and manuals.The unnamed woman sent her iPhone for repair on 14 January 2016 to an Apple-approved repair contractor called Pegatron Technology Service in California. Technicians there then uploaded “extremely personal and private material” to the woman’s Facebook account and other internet locations, the documents said.The videos were uploaded to appear as though the woman herself had shared them on purpose, according to the documents, causing the woman “severe emotional distress”. The woman was made aware of the incident when friends saw the videos and images on Facebook.The document, one of 13 original copies dating from 1787, sold for almost three times its lower estimate of $15m, and more than 260 times the amount it achieved when it last sold for $165,000 in 1988. The bidding at Sotheby’s in New York took eight minutes.“ConstitutionDAO” had amassed more than £47m, or 11,600 of the cryptocurrency ether, in a few days on its online crowdfunding page. The group, which had committed to putting the document on public display “in the hands of the people”, promised to refund its 17,437 contributors after deducting transaction fees. Continue reading...
< Apple, Technology, iPhone, Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Smartphones, Mobile phones >
- Business Insider 00:10November 24, 2021US stocks closed mixed with tech stocks dragged by rising bond yieldsBond yields continued to rise with the 10-year Treasury note rising slightly to 1.672%, well above a recent low of 1.418%.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Gold, Gold Price, Oil, Oil price, wti oil, WTI oil price, Brent Crude, Brent Crude Oil, Brent crude oil price, Bitcoin, Channing Tatum, SPAC, Dollar Tree, Best Buy, Zoom, Zoom Video Communications, NASDAQ, nasdaq 100, S&P, s&p 500, Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, Stock Market, bitcoin $10000, crypto >
- Business Insider 23:30November 23, 2021Bitcoin halving is how the supply of the world's largest cryptocurrency is controlledBitcoin halving is when the rate of new bitcoins entering circulation is cut in half, which occurs approximately every four years.
< Personal Finance, Investing (Reference), Investment Assets (Reference), PFI Reference, Investing How To, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Assets, Investment Assets >
- Business Insider 23:16November 23, 2021Regal Cinemas will take cryptocurrencies as payment, following the lead of meme-stock favorite AMCCustomers can now pay for popcorn and tickets in digital currencies like bitcoin and ethereum, along with digital tokens like Basic Attention Token.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, AMC, Meme stocks, crypto, Regal Cinemas, Movie Theater, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin >
- Business Insider 22:57November 23, 2021US regulators will issue guidance for banks dealing with cryptocurrencies in 2022They analyzed crypto activities banks may be interested in such as crypto custody, sales of cryptoassets, and holding these on their balance sheets.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Crypto Regulation, crypto laws, FDIC, OCC, Federal Resere, Office of the Comptroller, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Bitcoin, crypto adoption >
- New York Magazine 18:38November 23, 2021Eric Adams Flies Air CryptoPolitico reports the next mayor traveled to Puerto Rico with the controversial billionaire Brock Pierce, who is advising him on crypto.
< hizzoner, eric adams, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, brock pierce >
- Business Insider 18:20November 23, 2021The US wants to extradite a British man accused of stealing $8.5 million of crypto from an American citizenThe Brit facing extradition is accused of aiding a hacking group called "The Community" when he was 18 years old.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Bitcoin, British bitcoin hacker, UK bitcoin hacker, British teen bitcoin scam, US extradite bitcoin hacker, The Community crypto hackers >
- Business Insider 17:40November 23, 2021US stocks trade lower as bond yields rise after renomination of Powell as Fed chairBond yields continued to rise with the key 10-year Treasury note edging up to 1.648%, well above a recent low of 1.418% touched in November.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Zoom, Bitcoin, NFL, Odell Beckham Jr., crypto, oil prices, WTI, WTI Crude, wti crude oil, wti crude oil price, Brent Crude, Brent Crude Oil, Brent crude oil price, Gold, S&P, s&p 500, Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Powell, Jerome Powell, Federal Reserve, Lael Brainard, Joe Biden >
- Business Insider 16:58November 23, 2021NFL wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is taking his salary in bitcoin — and plans to give away $1 million worth of crypto to his fansFans who post their Cash App usernames in the comments section will be considered for the crypto giveaway. The promo will run until December 10.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Odell Beckham Jr., NFL, Cleveland Browns, Los Angeles Rams, crypto, Bitcoin, Square, CashApp >
- Observer 16:00November 23, 2021Controversial El Salvadoran Politician Envisions Utopian Tax Haven ‘Bitcoin City’There will be no property, municipal or income taxes in the Bitcoin-shaped "Bitcoin City."
< bitcoin, bitcoin mining, Cryptocurrency >
- Business Insider 20:26November 22, 2021MoonPay scores $3.4 billion valuation as the PayPal for crypto reportedly plans hiring spreeThe Miami-based company plans to add 200 jobs in its headquarters and around the globe, Bloomberg reported.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, MoonPay, crypto exchanges, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, PayPal, crypto >
- Business Insider 19:04November 22, 2021El Salvador will launch 'bitcoin bond' that pays special dividend amid plans for new crypto cityPresident Bukele announced the nation would build a "Bitcoin City" next to a volcano as well as launch "bitcoin bonds."
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, El Salvador, Bitcoin, crypto, cryptocurrency, nayib bukele >
- Business Insider 17:11November 22, 2021El Salvador plans to build a 'Bitcoin City' powered by a volcanoEl Salvador plans to build the world's first "Bitcoin City" which won't levy any taxes except for value added tax, President Nayib Bukele said.
< Markets, News, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Bitcoin, El Salvador, cryptocurrency, El Salvador bitcoin, El Salvador president, nayib bukele, Blockstream, digital assets, Volcano, Bond, bitcoin bond >
- Business Insider 15:18November 22, 2021El Salvador plans to build a 'Bitcoin City' powered by a volcanoEl Salvador plans to build the world's first "Bitcoin City" which won't levy any taxes except for value added tax, President Nayib Bukele said.
< Markets, News, El Salvador, El Salvador bitcoin, Bitcoin, crypto, cryptocurrency, nayib bukele, Blockstream >
- Business Insider 14:22November 22, 2021Move over dogecoin: avalanche's 100% rally this month means it's competing with the original meme crypto to become the tenth biggest coin by market valueAfter doubling in price this month, avalanche is neck-and-neck with dogecoin to be the tenth biggest cryptocurrency by market value.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Dogecoin, Doge, avax, AVAX price, DOGE-USD, doge price, Dogecoin investing, Dogecoin investors, Dogecoin market capitalization, dogecoin price, dogecoin price today, Avalanche, avalanche price, shiba, shiba inu, Shiba Inu Coin, shiba inu cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, btc, BTC price, BTC price today, BTC-USD, Ethereum, eth, ETH price >
- Business Insider 13:41November 22, 2021US stock futures edge higher on economic optimism, despite soaring European COVID casesUS stocks have stayed strong throughout the year and are still near record highs, but investors are keeping an eye on the situation in Europe.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Stock Market Today, UK market wrap, US futures, s&p 500, Dow Jones, Europe coronavirus, Inflation, Federal Reserve, oil prices, Bitcoin >
- Business Insider 12:14November 22, 2021Hillary Clinton says cryptocurrency has the potential to destabilize nations and traditional currenciesClinton's comments come as countries grapple with both the adoption and the regulation of cryptocurrencies.
< Markets, Politics, News, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Hillary Clinton, Cyberattack, Ransomware, Currency, Crypto mining >
- Business Insider 16:30November 21, 2021California man who used bitcoin to launder $13 million given 3-year jail sentenceHugo Mejia, 50, established an unlicensed money-transmitting firm and used bitcoin to launder at least $13 million over a two and a half-year period.
< Finance, News, BI Weekend UK, Bitcoin, Money Laundering, IRS crypto, IRS, Homeland Secuirty, Investigation, Prison >
- Business Insider 16:15November 21, 2021A small restaurant chain in Canada is plowing all of its profits into bitcoin. Its returned 460% on its investment and is tripling locations during the pandemic'We will continue sweeping excess profit into bitcoins,' says Tahinis, a small chain serving Middle Eastern cuisine. 'It has worked like a charm for us.'
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Bitcoin, Tahinis bitcoin profit investment, Tahinis bitcoin, Tahinis Canada bitcoin restaurant, Tahinis bitcoin Middle Eastern restaurant >
- Business Insider 16:30November 20, 2021A majority of Gen Z investors think crypto will make them millionaires, new survey showsThe rising costs of real estate and college education could be drawing younger people to crypto, as well as inflation that's spiked prices of everyday goods.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, crypto, gen z, Gen z investing, Gen Z spending, Gen Z Pandemic Behavior, Bitcoin, Shiba Inu Coin, Ether >
- Business Insider 14:00November 20, 2021Instagram star Alexis Ren says the dollar-based economy is 'collapsing' so she's going into crypto"They keep printing more of it, so that it has no value. [The dollar] used to be backed by gold and it's not anymore.," she says.
< Tech Insider, News, Alexis Ren, NFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, crypto, Web Summit >
- Business Insider 13:00November 20, 2021Bitcoin was looking good as an inflation hedge — then it plunged nearly 20%Bitcoin fans increasingly call the token "digital gold," but many major investors remain highly skeptical about it as a hedge or way to diversify.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Bitcoin digital gold, bitcoin inflation hedge, bitcoin inflation, Cryptocurrencies, bitcoin investing, bitcoin institutional investor >
- Business Insider 20:28November 19, 2021Hillary Clinton says cryptocurrency has the potential to destabilize nations and traditional currenciesClinton's comments come as countries grapple with both the adoption and the regulation of cryptocurrencies.
< Markets, Politics, News, cryptocurrecny, Bitcoin, Hillary Clinton, Cyberattack, Ransomware, Currency >
- Business Insider 20:13November 19, 2021Payments for $9 billion bitcoin settlement from Mt. Gox collapse could start in months, report saysA settlement to pay back billions in losses to creditors of now-defunct crypto exchange Mt. Gox following its 2014 collapse was finalized recently.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, Bitcoin, Ether, Mt. Gox >
- Business Insider 17:33November 19, 2021US stocks trade mixed as rising COVID-19 cases weigh on economic recovery prospectsThe yield on 10-year Treasury fell to 1.522%. Oil prices slipped as the COVID-19 surge in Europe raised concerns about the economic recovery.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, S&P, s&p 500, NASDAQ, nasdaq 100, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, Oil, wti oil, WTI oil price, Brent Crude, Brent crude oi, Brent Crude Oil, Brent crude oil price, Gold Price, Gold, Bitcoin, crypto, Treasury Bills, Treasury notes, Bond yield >
- Business Insider 15:47November 19, 2021The cryptocurrency market has shrunk by $500 billion since bitcoin hit an all-time high, as investors have cashed in on the rallyThe cryptocurrency market has lost $500 billion in value in the week since bitcoin hit an all-time high, as investors have cashed in on recent gains.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, crypto adoption, crypto allocation, crypto analysis, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency adoption, Cryptocurrency allocation, cryptocurrency analysis, Bitcoin, Ether, btc, BTC price, btc price prediction, BTC price today, BTC price target, BTC-USD, ETH price, ETH price target, eth, Ethereum, Bitcoin ETF, bitcoin etf BITO, ProShares, ProShares Bitcoin ETF, ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, shiba, shiba inu, Shiba Inu Coin, shiba inu cryptocurrency, shiba inu meme coin, Dogecoin, Doge, doge price, DOGE-USD, Dogecoin investors, dogecoin price, dogecoin price today >
- Business Insider 14:24November 19, 2021US futures trade mixed after stocks hit record highs, while bitcoin continues to slideStocks have remained buoyant on the back of strong earnings and economic optimism. But crypto has taken a hit in recent days.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Stock Market Today, UK market wrap, US futures, US stocks, s&p 500, Dow Jones, bitcoin price, Cryptocurrencies, Inflation, US Economy and Markets, Bond Yields, oil prices >
- Breitbart News 02:54November 19, 2021Exclusive -- Sen. Cynthia Lummis: Saule Omarova 'Scared' of Giving Up Control over AmericansSen. Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) told Breitbart News in an exclusive statement Thursday that Saule Omarova, President Joe Biden's Comptroller of the Currency nominee, and others that believe bitcoin is a threat to national security are "scared" of relinquishing control over Americans.
< Economy, Politics, bitcoin, Cynthia Lummis, Joe Biden, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), On the Hill, Operation Choke Point, Saule Omarova, Treasury Department >
- Business Insider 22:24November 18, 2021The IRS predicts billions in cryptocurrency seizures from fraud schemes next year after taking $3.5 billion this yearOne of the high-profile cases this past year was the $1 billion seizure of thousands of bitcoin related to Silk Road, which was shut down in 2013.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, IRS, crypto fraud, Fraud, Blockchain, Silk Road >
- Business Insider 17:38November 18, 2021Bitdeer to go public via SPAC merger valuing the bitcoin mining company at $4 billionBitdeer was spun off from Chinese bitcoin mining giant Bitmain in January and operates five mining data centers in the US and Norway.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, bitocin mining, Bitcoin, bitcoin $10000, crypto, Crypto mining, bitdeer, Bitmain >
- Business Insider 15:16November 18, 2021The avalanche token has gained 25% in a week, while other cryptocurrencies have tumbled, thanks to Ava Labs' tie-up with DeloitteThe avalanche token has gained 25% in a week, after Ava Labs secured a blockchain development deal with "Big Four" accountant Deloitte.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, crypto, crypto adoption, Avalanche, avax, AVAX price, Deloitte, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Solana price, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency adoption, cryptocurrency analysis, cryptocurrency bull, cryptocurrency bull market >
- Guardian 10:00November 18, 2021Environmentalists sound alarm at US politicians’ embrace of cryptocurrencyBitcoin and similar blockchain-based currencies require huge amounts of power, predominantly generated from fossil fuelsThe incoming mayor of New York City thinks cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future. Eric Adams has advocated to reshape the city into a crypto hotspot, with crypto being taught in schools. He also plans to take his first three paychecks in bitcoin payment.Adams said in an interview that bitcoin was the “new way of paying for goods and services throughout the entire globe” and that schools “must” teach the technology behind it, as well as “this new way of thinking”. Continue reading...
< Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, US news, New York, Miami, Technology >
- Business Insider 22:49November 17, 2021Bitcoin's failed breakout means it could fall an additional 12% if it drops below key $58,000 support level, technical analyst says"Short-term oversold conditions are within reach for bitcoin ... so we would look for [the] pullback to mature later this week," Katie Stockton said.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, crypto, Bitcoin, bitcoin price, Cryptocurrencies, btc, Technical Analysis, Analyst Note, Trading, Finance >