- Business Insider 22:13May 7, 2021Daily Mail asked a judge to dismiss MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's lawsuit, arguing that reporting he dated a '30 Rock' star isn't defamatoryMyPillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell sued The Daily Mail over a report that he dated "30 Rock" actress Jane Krakowski.
< News, Media, Politics, Retail, Entertainment, Mike Lindell, Daily Mail, Defamation, 2020 election, Jane Krakowski, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, MyPillow, Jane Krakowki >
- Business Insider 19:36April 27, 2021Reports of antisemitic incidents in the US last year were at their 3rd-highest level in decades: ADLThere were more than 2,000 antisemitic incidents reported in the US last year, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
< News, Speed, antisemitism, Anti-Defamation League >
- Business Insider 19:50April 8, 2021Sydney Powell's defense in the $1.3 billion Dominion lawsuit may be used against her in Michigan sanctions effortMichigan is seeking sanctions against Powell after she claimed "no reasonable person" would have taken her election fraud claims as fact.
< Politics, News, Sidney Powell, Dominion, Smartmatic, Donald Trump, 2020 election, election fraud disinformation, Defamation, Defamation case, Michigan, voting machines, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani >
- Business Insider 14:00March 27, 2021A new study has linked the rise in anti-Asian online hate speech with President Donald Trump's COVID-19 rhetoricResearchers said hate speech against Asian Americans grew during the pandemic, fueled in part by President Donald Trump.
< Tech Insider, Politics, Weekend BI UK, Anti-Defamation League, Hate, Harassment, Asian, Asian Americans, Donald Trump >
- Petapixel 22:25February 22, 2021Photographer Sues Hilary Duff for Defamation Over ‘Creep’ ClaimPhotographer Darryl Wilkins has reportedly filed a lawsuit against celebrity Hilary Duff and talk show host Wendy Williams, accusing the two of defamation by suggesting that Wilkins could be a child predator after Duff filmed Wilkins photographing her son’s soccer game in a public park. It all began back in February 2020 when Duff noticed […]
< Culture, Law, News, defamation, dispute, hilaryduff, lawsuit, legal, slander, wendywilliams >
- Breitbart News 01:17February 5, 2021Election Technology Company Sues Fox News for More than $2.7 BillionFox Corporation and three of its anchors have been sued by Smartmatic, an election technology company, for more than $2.7 billion.
< 2020 Election, Media, Pre-Viral, Defamation, Fox News, Jeanine Pirro, lawsuit, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, New York State Supreme Court, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Smartmatic >
- Business Insider 19:01January 11, 2021Dominion is going after Trump allies and right-wing media over election conspiracy theories. Experts say the voting technology company's defamation lawsuits could be devastating if they win.Experts say defamation lawsuits from the election technology company against President Donald Trump, Fox News may have merits.
< Politics, News, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems, Defamation, Sidney Powell, Donald Trump, Fox news, One America News, Newsmax, Capitol Siege, original reporting >
- Breitbart News 18:25January 8, 2021Dominion Voting Systems Sues Sidney Powell for Defamation Following Election Fraud ClaimsDominion Voting Systems filed a lawsuit against pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell on Friday for defamation after she alleged in numerous reports and interviews the company was tied to election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
< 2020 Election, Politics, 2020 election, Defamation, Dominion Voting Systems, Donald Trump, lawsuit, Sidney Powell, Trump Campaign >
- Business Insider 09:21December 25, 2020OANN is doubling down on election conspiracy theories after Dominion threatened the network with a defamation lawsuitThe network responded to the lawsuit threat by asking Dominion to save materials related to Venezuela, Hugo Chávez, and George Soros.
< Politics, One America News, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, Election Fraud, Defamation, 2020 election >