- Business Insider 19:44May 14, 2021Mark Zuckerberg turns 37 on Friday. Here's a look into the life, career, and controversies surrounding the billionaire Facebook CEO.Through success and controversy, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regarded as one of the most brilliant minds of his generation.
< Tech Insider, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Priscilla Chan, Features, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, The Social Network, Harvard University, Billionaires, Tech, Tech CEOs, Business Visual Features >
- Business Insider 01:20May 14, 2021Facebook advertisers are getting hit by Apple's privacy changesInsider's top advertising and media stories for May 14.
< Advertising, Media, Newsletter, Newsletters, Facebook, Apple, IPG, Advertising Agencies >
- Business Insider 19:16May 13, 202140% of kids under 13 already use Instagram and some are experiencing abuse and sexual solicitation, a report finds, as the tech giant considers building an Instagram app for kidsThe report comes after 40 state attorneys general signed a letter urging Mark Zuckerberg to abandon his plans for a kid version of Instagram.
< Tech Insider, News, Facebook, Instagram, Social Media, Children's Health >
- Business Insider 14:58May 13, 2021Facebook moderators are told that singing karaoke might help them cope with filtering graphic, violent content, a worker said. 'You don't always feel like singing after you've seen someone battered to bits.'Wellness coaches for Facebook mean well, but "you don't always feel like singing ... after you've seen someone battered to bits," one moderator said.
< Tech Insider, Facebook, Moderators, Social Media, Tech Insider, Tech, Technology, Karaoke, painting, Facebook content moderation >
- Типичный программист 14:07May 13, 2021Назван мессенджер, который собирает меньше всего данных о пользователяхНет, это даже близко не Telegram.
— Читать дальше «Назван мессенджер, который собирает меньше всего данных о пользователях»
< Новости, Apple, Discord, Facebook, iOS, Microsoft, Skype, Telegram, TikTok, Мессенджер, Приложение >
- Business Insider 23:32May 12, 2021Instagram reportedly removed posts about a holy Islamic mosque after the company associated #alAqsa with a terrorist organization amid Palestinian-Israeli violenceThe al-Aqsa mosque is the 3rd holiest Islamic site, but Instagram associated the hashtag with terrorism, BuzzFeed News reports.
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Israel, Palestine, Instagram, Facebook >
- Guardian 20:16May 12, 2021Online safety bill: a messy new minefield in the culture warsAnalysis: Ofcom remains gatekeeper of big social networks, but moderators face multiple conundrums with the legislationModeration of online content is difficult. Social networks want to take down content that breaks their rules. They have to do it quickly enough that they do not get shouted at for leaving bad things up, but they have to do it accurately so that they do not get shouted at for taking the wrong things down.In 2019 the UK government announced a plan to fix things. The intention of the online harms white paper was to apply pressure to social networks, to shift that dilemma. If social networks had rules against content that they did not enforce, they would get into legal trouble. Continue reading...
< Internet safety, Law, Social networking, Internet, Ofcom, Freedom of speech, Online abuse, Regulators, Artificial intelligence (AI), Twitter, Facebook, Technology, Computing, Media >
- Life.ru 14:15May 12, 2021ФСБ предложила спецслужбам Запада обмениваться ключами шифрования социальных сетейО том, что инициатива ФСБ РФ была положительно воспринята западными спецслужбами, рассказал замглавы МИД РФ Олег Сыромолотов. Предполагается, что универсальная система депонирования ключей шифрования позволит спецслужбам более эффективно противостоять террористическим угрозам.
< фсб, фсбрф, мидрф, спецслужбы, шифрование, социальныесети, facebook, интернет, безопасность >
- Life.ru 10:51May 12, 2021YouTube инвестирует 100 млн долларов, чтобы догнать TikTokПопулярный видеохостинг выделит на стимуляцию пользователей сервиса YouTube Shorts 100 млн долларов в течение года. Сервис коротких видео должен помочь Google в конкуренции с китайским приложением.
< youtube, tiktok, instagram, snapchat, facebook, google >
- Life.ru 00:40May 12, 2021От угроз к блокировкам: 15 мая WhatsApp ограничит функционал тем, кто не подпишет новое соглашениеВсего несколько дней осталось до изменения правил пользования популярным мессенджером WhatsApp. Его создатели уже несколько недель рассылают предупреждения пользователям с требованием подписать новое соглашение, но не говорят, что данные клиентов будут передаваться в Facebook и использоваться по их собственному усмотрению.
< whatsapp, facebook, мессенджер, мессенджеры, viber, signal, telegram, wechat, маркцукерберг, персональныеданные >
- Business Insider 23:05May 11, 2021Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff slammed Facebook for asking its 'Supreme Court' to rule on Trump's suspension: 'This is your company'Benioff told the WSJ that the board was "right to punt" the case back to the company and that CEOs shouldn't delegate their core values to outsiders.
< Tech Insider, News, Facebook, Salesforce, tech companies, Oversight Board >
- Breitbart News 20:03May 11, 202144 Attorneys General Urge Mark Zuckerberg Not to Release Instagram for Kids44 state attorneys general are urging Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg not to follow through with his company's plan to develop a version of Instagram aimed at children under the age of 13. In a letter sent to Zuckerberg, the attorneys general note: "Further, Facebook has historically failed to protect the welfare of children on its platforms."
< Education, Politics, Tech, Attorneys General, Facebook, Instagram, Mark Zuckerberg, Masters of the Universe >
- Breitbart News 19:44May 11, 2021Exclusive — Lila Rose: Big Tech Is 'Colluding with the Abortion Industry to Shut Down Pro-Life Voices'Big Tech coordinates with the abortion industry to censor "pro-life voices," Lila Rose, president of Live Action, said on Sunday.
< Health, Podcast, Radio, Abortion, anti-abortion, Biden Administration, Big Tech, Censorship, Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, Facebook, Internet Censorship, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Lila Rose, Live Action, Mark Zuckerberg, Masters of the Universe, Online Censorship, Planned Parenthood, pro-life, Pro-Life Movement, Sheryl Sandberg, social media censorship, Tech Censorship, Xavier Becerra >
- Guardian 19:40May 11, 2021Instagram for kids – the social media site no one asked forFacebook has been busy developing a child-friendly social media platform. But why are US lawmakers so unhappy?Name: Instagram for kids.Age: That is very much the question. How old are you? Old enough to be reading this pass notes, I hope. Continue reading...
< Instagram, Parents and parenting, Family, Mark Zuckerberg, Social media, Facebook >
- Guardian 18:46May 11, 2021What happens when WhatsApp’s new terms start on 15 May?Messaging app will begin to turn off features until users agree to Facebook’s new termsIf you haven’t agreed to WhatsApp’s controversial new terms of service by 15 May, the company will begin to turn off features until you do, Facebook announced in an update to the app’s FAQ page.At that point, the screen asking users to accept the terms of service will become permanent, with users needing to click through to directly use WhatsApp at all. Users will still be able to interact with the app in other ways for “a few weeks”, however, such as receiving calls, replying to messages, or responding to missed calls. Continue reading...
< WhatsApp, Technology, Facebook, Social networking, UK news, World news >
< Tech News, WhatsApp, Facebook, Privacy, Signal, Telegram >
- Life.ru 17:21May 11, 2021Суд в Германии запретил WhatsApp передавать данные немцев в FacebookWhatsApp получил судебный запрет на передачу персональных данных немецких пользователей мессенджера куда-либо без их согласия. Однако представители сервиса всё равно намереваются ввести в действие новые правила пользования и политику конфиденциальности.
< whatsapp, германия, суд, facebook, гамбург, пользователи, мессенджеры, мессенджер >
- Breitbart News 15:30May 11, 2021Poll: Almost Two-Thirds of Americans Say Social Media Is Ripping Country ApartAccording to a recent NBC News poll, the majority of Americans say that they use social media at least once a day and also believe that platforms like Facebook and Twitter are dividing the nation rather than bringing it together. 77 percent of conservatives believe social media platforms are dividing the country.
< Economy, Politics, Tech, Facebook, Free Speech Online, Google, Masters of the Universe, Social Media, Twitter >
- Business Insider 13:05May 11, 2021Mark Zuckerberg named his goat 'Bitcoin' - and fans of the cryptocurrency are taking it as an endorsementAfter the Facebook boss posted a picture of his goats 'Bitcoin' and 'Max', crypto fans started hatching theories about what it might mean.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, crypto, cryptocurrency, diem, libra, Bitcoin, Stablecoins, Cryptocurrencies >
- Petapixel 23:26May 10, 202144 State AGs Call on Facebook to Abandon Instagram for KidsIn early March, a report alleged that Facebook was working on a version of Instagram designed specifically for children. In the two months since, the company has faced repeated pressure to abandon the program, the latest comes from a swath of State Attorneys General (AG). As noted by Engadget, the AGs allege that social media […]
< News, Software, Technology, attorneygeneral, attorneysgeneral, children, congress, Facebook, instagram, instagramforchildren, senate, senators, socialmedia, states >
- Business Insider 21:00May 10, 202140 state attorneys general sent a letter to Mark Zuckerberg urging Facebook to abandon plans to build an Instagram app for kids under 13Facebook should scrap Instagram for kids since it has "historically failed to protect the welfare of children on its platforms," the letter reads.
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Facebook, Instagram, Social Media, Children's Health >
- Breitbart News 19:41May 10, 2021Ken Buck Continues to Push Democrat Backed Handout for Big MediaDespite unified GOP opposition including from Leader Kevin McCarthy and Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan, Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO), at the bidding of establishment media and News Corp lobbyists, continues to push the Journalism Competition and Preservation Act (JCPA), a Democrat-backed bill that would allow Big Media companies to form a cartel to pressure tech companies for more censorship and special favors.
< Media, Politics, Tech, Facebook, Google, JCPA, Jim Jordan, Ken Buck, Kevin McCarthy, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 05:57May 10, 2021McCarthy: 'Facebook and Twitter Are Not Bigger Than the Constitution'During a Sunday interview with New York City WABC 770 AM radio’s "The Cats Roundtable," House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) continued his push for the removal of special protections for social media giants under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
< Clips, Politics, Tech, Facebook, Kevin McCarthy, Section 230, The Cats Roundtable, Twitter >
- Business Insider 18:40May 9, 2021Did Facebook's Oversight Board make the right decision to uphold Trump's suspension? Two free speech experts weigh in.Discussions surrounding the defensibility of Facebook's Oversight Board ruling have gained momentum. Experts offer up their opinions.
< Tech Insider, Politics, Weekend BI UK, Trump, Politics, Facebook, Mark Zuckberg >
- Business Insider 14:39May 9, 2021Facebook wanted its $130 million 'Supreme Court' to solve its policy enforcement problems. The board's decision to punt on Trump's ban shows how the initiative has backfired.Since the group refused to rule on Trump's suspension duration, Facebook finds itself back where it started: tasked with solving its own problems.
< Tech Insider, News, Facebook, Social Media, Online, Tech, analysis >
- Guardian 18:00May 8, 2021The meltdown at Basecamp shows even small tech firms are sociopathic | John NaughtonA culture war between founders and employees at the software firm is a reminder that new industries aren’t any more caring than oldBasecamp is a plucky little (57-person) tech company that makes useful and imaginative project-management software and innovative email software. Or, rather, it was until a fortnight ago, when it suddenly became embroiled in a traumatic internal row between its employees and its two cofounders, Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson, a row that has transformed Basecamp into a much smaller company bearing the scars of collateral damage from a firefight in the culture wars.Although Basecamp is a minnow in the world of tech giants, what happened there reflects what is already commonplace in its bigger counterparts. This is because, at base, the company’s internal dissension highlighted that the conflict was actually between the sociopathic imperatives of a corporation and the feelings of skilled employees concerned about the racism and sexism that is endemic in both US society and in an industry that for decades pretended that it was above such sordid concerns. Continue reading...
< Technology, Technology sector, Software, Computing, US work & careers, Work & careers, Society, Race, Amazon, Google, Facebook >
- Guardian 08:00May 8, 2021Can virtual meeting spaces save us all from Zoom fatigue?Few of us will be back in the office full time – but does that have to mean endless video calls? Meet the weird and wonderful newcomers hoping to take a piece of the actionI’m playing online Pictionary while chatting with five people I’ve never met. This is not at all how I usually spend my Thursdays. We’ve all dropped into a virtual meeting space on a site called gather.town, which provides free customisable spaces for anyone who wants to organise a get-together without using Zoom. Gather is a virtual world and you choose an avatar before entering it: imagine a mid-80s Super Mario game in which, instead of jumping over his enemies, Mario has to go to the office. There are pixelated potted palms dotted about my screen, a couple of banks of desks and a sofa area, all rendered in that very specific 2D map style common to early computer games. I’m represented by a tiny, blocky avatar: a collection of dots arranged to look a bit like a person. As I move it around with keyboard keys, I can enter and leave conversations – when I do so, a small live video of whoever I’m talking to appears above the main screen.It might all sound mad, but Gather is 18 months old, has 4 million users, and recently raised $26m in investment. Universities use it to create virtual campuses; individuals use it to host games nights; groups of friends throw parties on it – and workers are collaborating on it. It is trying, like hundreds of other new platforms, sites and apps, to provide us all with a solution to a very 2021 problem: despite being ubiquitous since early 2020, video calls aren’t necessarily helping us work or stay connected effectively. Continue reading...
< Technology, Zoom, Game culture, Games, Facebook, Social networking, Twitter, Microsoft, Work & careers, Internet, Computing >
- Breitbart News 02:16May 8, 2021Exclusive — Sen. Josh Hawley: Break Up Big Tech Monopolies to Protect Free MarketBig Tech companies need to be broken up to end monopoly control and protect free markets, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said.
< Politics, Radio, Tech, Alphabet, Alphabet Inc., antitrust, Big Tech, Censorship, Communications Decency Act, Facebook, Google, Internet Censorship, Josh Hawley, Masters of the Universe, On the Hill, Online Censorship, Section 230, social media censorship, Tech Censorship, Twitter, YouTube >
- Breitbart News 22:12May 7, 2021Exclusive: Sen. Josh Hawley: 'Democrats Have Really Come to Love' Big Tech CensorshipSen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), the author of The Tyranny of Big Tech, told Breitbart News Daily on Friday that some Democrats "have really come to love" Big Tech's political censorship while seeking to integrate technology firms' control over information flow with government power.
< Politics, Radio, Tech, Censorship, Facebook, Google, Internet Censorship, Josh Hawley, Masters of the Universe, On the Hill, Online Censorship, Section 230, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 18:42May 7, 2021GOP Rep. Cammack Details How Cartels Are Using Facebook to Smuggle Illegal Immigrants -- 'It's Absolutely Nuts'Friday on FNC's "Fox & Friends," Rep. Kat Cammack (R-FL) discussed her recent letter scolding Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for allowing human smugglers and cartels to "openly" operate on the social media platform.
< Clips, Immigration, Tech, Facebook, Fox & Friends, Fox News Channel, Kat Cammack >
- Breitbart News 23:22May 6, 2021EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Mo Brooks: Tech Censorship Allows Evil to ThriveRep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), who has been endorsed by Donald Trump in the Alabama Senate race, gave an exclusive interview to Breitbart News about the threat of tech censorship, comparing Silicon Valley's suppression of speech to Communist China's and urging the breakup of Big Tech companies.
< Economy, Politics, Tech, Facebook, Free Speech Online, Google, Masters of the Universe, Mo Brooks, Twitter >
- Business Insider 20:46May 6, 2021Elizabeth Warren bashed cryptocurrencies' environmental impact, said big tech firms should be broken up, and called for a wealth tax in a new interview. Here are the 8 best quotes."We need to break up these big tech companies. They have too much influence and they pose a threat to our democracy," Warren said in a Thursday interview.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth Warren wealth tax, big tech regulation, Big tech antitrust, big tech stocks, Bitcoin, Facebook, Wealth Tax >
- Business Insider 19:55May 6, 2021A member of Facebook's 'Supreme Court' said its pushing the company to decide how long Trump should be banned because it lacks an evenly distributed rule system - 'This was a decision about Facebook'Members told Axios that Facebook was "lazy" to force the decision upon the Oversight Board, which isn't "here to invent new rules for Facebook."
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Facebook, Trump, Social Media, Tech >
- Life.ru 19:31May 6, 2021Евродепутаты обратились в ЕК насчёт мер по противодействию цензуре в FacebookБлокируя информацию о вакцинах и ковиде, соцсеть вступает в открытый конфликт интересов с обществом, отметили парламентарии.
< facebook, цензура, европарламент >
- Huffington Post UK 19:07May 6, 2021Trump Foiled In Attempt To Slip Back On To Twitter
< News, Politics, Donald Trump, Twitter, Facebook, donald-trump, twitter, facebook >
- Business Insider 18:30May 6, 2021Donald Trump's latest attempt to return to Twitter ends a day later with a suspensionThe account was an extension of his new website, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump," in which he writes Twitter-like posts his followers can share.
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Social Media, Donald Trump, US Capitol, capitol riots, Ban >
- Business Insider 17:16May 6, 2021Facebook is reportedly paying its Oversight Board 6-figure salaries only for it to tell the company to solve its own problemsThe Oversight Board recently criticized Facebook for skirting responsibility in banning former President Donald Trump.
< Tech Insider, News, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Oversight Board >
- Business Insider 14:24May 6, 2021Trump's social media mentions have plummeted by 91% since he was banned by Facebook and TwitterSocial media chatter about former President Donald Trump has fallen by about 91% since he was banned from Facebook and Twitter in January.
< Politics, News, Trump, Facebook, Twitter >
- The Guardian 09:00May 6, 2021Hillary Clinton: ‘There has to be a global reckoning with disinformation’The former secretary of state warns of the danger to democracy of lies flourishing online – and says big tech’s wings must be clippedHer bid for the White House was engulfed by a tidal wave of fabricated news and false conspiracy theories. Now Hillary Clinton is calling for a “global reckoning” with disinformation that includes reining in the power of big tech.The former secretary of state and first lady warns that the breakdown of a shared truth, and the divisiveness that surely follows, poses a danger to democracy at a moment when China is selling the conceit that autocracy works. Continue reading...
< Hillary Clinton, Facebook, Google, US news, Technology, World news, Media, The Guardian, National newspapers, Newspapers, Newspapers & magazines, Social networking >
- Life.ru 03:45May 6, 2021Трамп рассказал об "абсолютном позоре" СШАБывший американский лидер призвал больше не позволять разрушать и превращать в руины выборный процесс в стране.
< сша, дональдтрамп, соцсети, facebook >
- Business Insider 03:18May 6, 2021A supportive wife's detailed Facebook posts led investigators directly to one alleged Capitol riot attendeeProsecutors say Gary Edwards was captured on security footage and live streams walking around the inside and outside of the Capitol building.
< Politics, capitol riot, Capitol attack, Justice Department, Insurrection, Facebook >
- Business Insider 23:53May 5, 2021Facebook pushes back advertising meetings after Oversight Board rulingInsider's top advertising and media stories for May 6.
< Advertising, Media, Newsletter, Newsletters, Facebook, Trump, Bain Capital, Kantar, Warnermedia >
- Life.ru 21:17May 5, 2021Российский суд в конце мая и начале июня рассмотрит вопрос о штрафах Facebook, Google, Twitter и TikTokВсе они могут получить крупные денежные наказания за то, что не желают удалять запрещённый на территории РФ контент.
< суды, facebook, google, соцсети, tiktok, twitter >
- Breitbart News 20:35May 5, 2021Twitter Re-Ups Pledge to Maintain Trump Blacklisting ForeverAppearing Tuesday on Yahoo! Finance Live, Twitter CFO Ned Segal reaffirmed that the social network giant will never reverse its blacklisting of former President Donald Trump. Segal's pledge came ahead of the Facebook Oversight Board's decision to uphold its ban on the former president's account.
< Economy, Politics, Tech, Censorship, Donald Trump, Facebook, Free Speech Online, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Mashable 20:26May 5, 2021Facebook's Oversight Board decision about Trump is the worst case scenario for Mark ZuckerbergAt first glance, today's decision by Facebook's Oversight Board to uphold the suspension of former President Donald Trump seems like just the kind of backup Mark Zuckerberg was looking for from the "independent" body he created. But, upon closer inspection, today's ruling is pretty much a disaster for Facebook.
The Oversight Board ruled on Wednesday that it was appropriate for Facebook to have banned President Trump, following his posts supporting the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. But they said that keeping him in the social media purgatory of "indefinite suspension" was not in keeping with the platform's existing policies. Read more...More about Facebook, Donald Trump, Oversight, Tech, and Social Media Companies
< Facebook, Donald Trump, Oversight, Tech, Social Media Companies >
- Breitbart News 19:52May 5, 2021Facebook Spox Who Hailed Trump Ban Is Top Liberal Politician, Former UK Deputy Prime MinisterFacebook comms boss Sir Nick Clegg fell upwards to the role from his previous post as the Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
< London / Europe, Politics, Tech, Donald Trump, Facebook, Liberal Democrats, nick clegg, United Kingdom >
- The Guardian 18:49May 5, 2021Trump criticizes Facebook ruling and says social media companies ‘must pay a political price’ – liveFull report: Trump’s ban should not be lifted, oversight board rulesFacebook will ‘determine an action that is clear and proportionate’ on Trump’s accountDecision is board’s biggest since it was set up last year Trump returns to social media with glorified blogSign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email 4.49pm BST The White House pandemic response team held a briefing this morning to provide an update on coronavirus case numbers and vaccine distribution.Senior White House adviser Andy Slavitt reiterated Joe Biden’s announcement yesterday that the federal government is working with its vaccination partners to make it easier than ever to get a shot.CDC Director Walensky says COVID variants are a "wild card" that could hurt progress, but current vaccines are protecting against predominant variants circulating in U.S."Simply put — the sooner we get more and more people vaccinated, the sooner we will all get back to normal" pic.twitter.com/QgjHSiWb8W 4.28pm BST Donald Trump suggested social media giants like Facebook “must pay a political price” for suspending his accounts after the Capitol insurrection.Some of Trump’s congressional allies have argued the Facebook oversight board’s decision to uphold the suspension of his account underscores the need for more regulation of social media companies.This is a dangerous and reckless decision and sends a clear signal to conservatives using social media—you’re not welcome here. If Facebook is so big it thinks it can silence the leaders you elect, it’s time for conservatives to pursue an antitrust agenda. https://t.co/yrUXIap3r3 Continue reading...
< US politics, US news, Donald Trump, Facebook, Democrats, Republicans, Joe Biden >
- Guardian 18:39May 5, 2021Facebook ruling on Trump renews criticism of oversight boardAnalysis: Ruling stopped short of making final decision, deepening questions over the oversight board’s effectivenessFacebook’s oversight board on Wednesday ruled that Donald Trump’s Facebook account should not be reinstated. But it stopped short of making a final decision, saying Facebook itself must decide what to do with the former president’s account. The move has deepened questions over the oversight board’s effectiveness.Trump has been exiled from the platform since January over posts in which he appeared to encourage the rioters who stormed the US Capitol. Trump petitioned Facebook to reinstate his account, and the social media giant punted a decision on his fate to the oversight board, which has now punted the decision right back to Facebook. Continue reading...
< Facebook, Donald Trump, Technology, US politics, Social networking, Media, US news >
- Business Insider 18:24May 5, 2021Facebook's Oversight Board issued a scathing criticism of the company for avoiding its responsibilities in suspending Trump with an 'arbitrary penalty'"Facebook seeks to avoid its responsibilities" by applying a vague penalty to Trump and turning to the board to resolve the case, the group wrote.
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Facebook, Trump, Social Media >
- Business Insider 17:52May 5, 2021Facebook's final decision whether to ban Trump could end up back with the Oversight BoardFacebook's Oversight Board ruled to uphold Facebook's suspension of Trump's accounts, but told the site to review the decision in six months.
< Tech Insider, Politics, News, Speed, Facebook, Facebook Oversight Board, Donald Trump, Suspension >