- Business Insider 16:44April 21, 2021Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom top the list of highest-paid governors in the US, with salaries over $200,000New York Gov. Cuomo was paid a $225,000 salary in 2020, while California Gov. Gavin Newsom got $210,000, data shows.
< Politics, Economy, Andrew Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Gavin Newsom Recall, Governor Cuomo, Politics, Salary, New York, California >
- Business Insider 15:20April 9, 2021New York's wealthiest residents are considering fleeing to Florida ahead of income-tax hikes in the state, according to a reportMiami's mayor told CNBC he'd already spoken to some of New York's biggest firms about moving to the Florida city.
< Economy, Politics, Andrew Cuomo, Governor Cuomo, Cuomo, New York, New York Budget, Florida, Miami, Income Tax, Personal Income, Policy >
- Business Insider 16:08April 1, 2021While Cuomo was seeking a $4 million deal for his book on pandemic leadership lessons, his aides were covering up the real death toll at New York's nursing homes, a new report saysCuomo was working on his book as early as mid-June, while his team worked on the infamous nursing home deaths report, according to The New York Times
< Politics, News, Healthcare, Andrew Cuomo, New York State, New York, Governor Cuomo, Nursing home deaths, coronavirus >
- Business Insider 00:04March 16, 2021One of Gov. Cuomo's accusers met with investigators for 4 hours on Monday and turned over 120 pages of documentsCharlotte Bennett's lawyer Debra Katz said she provided "detailed information about the sexually hostile work environment" Cuomo fostered.
< Politics, Governor Cuomo >
- Business Insider 22:50March 12, 2021Female Cuomo staffers say they were pressured to wear makeup, heels, and dresses to please the governor and get ahead professionallyOne former staffer, Ana Liss, said an executive assistant to the governor told her: "When the governor is here, you need to look really good."
< Politics, News, Andrew Cuomo, Governor Cuomo, New York, Sexual Harassment Allegations, women in politics >
- Business Insider 21:31February 16, 20219 governors asked President Biden to fix 'unnecessary confusion' created by the CDC's vaccine reportingThe CDC's tracker doesn't reflect various vaccine rollout programs that the states don't have a say in, the governors said.
< Healthcare, News, Politics, CDC, COVID-19, coronavirus vaccine, President Joe Biden, New York, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Michigan, Governor Cuomo, Gretchen Whitmer, Charlie Baker, Doug Ducey, Jared Polis, Michelle Lujan Grisham, kay ivey, Larry Hogan >
- Business Insider 16:49January 11, 2021New York expands its COVID-19 vaccine pool by 3.2 million more people, after a lack of eligible candidates forced healthcare workers to throw away spare dosesNew York State is now offering COVID-19 vaccines to 3.2 million more elderly residents and essential workers as it ramps up its vaccine rollout.
< Healthcare, COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine, New York, Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo, Governor Cuomo, coronavirus, coronavirus vaccine >
- Business Insider 21:58January 6, 2021DraftKings leaps 9% after Gov. Cuomo announces plan to authorize mobile sports betting in New YorkNew York stands to become the most populous state yet to embrace online sports betting, opening up a major market for platforms like DraftKings.
< Markets, DraftKings, DraftKings stock, DraftKings Stock price, DKNG, DKNG stock, DKNG stock price, online sports betting, Sports Betting, Andrew Cuomo, Cuomo, Governor Cuomo, New York, New York State >