- FoxNews 04:34July 1, 2022Slain California police officers honored at memorial serviceCalifornia mourners memorialized two Los Angeles-area police officers Thursday who were killed by a suspect during a gun fight, authorities said
< b742d4e9-4018-5a14-8519-59add3565eb8, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/los-angeles, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Louis Casiano >
- FoxNews 03:26July 1, 2022Alabama deputy dies after shooting; suspect arrestedAn Alabama sheriff's deputy died and another is recovering after they were shot by a suspect who was arrested Thursday after a large manhunt
< c7096754-f736-5724-a785-aeffc14adce3, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/alabama, fox-news/us, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Louis Casiano >
- FoxNews 03:01July 1, 2022New Jersey shooting leaves nine people injured: PoliceNine people in Newark, New Jersey have been shot on Thursday evening, according to police. All nine people are in stable condition.
< b87e5aff-d50b-5f99-ad24-185a5c0fa9bf, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-jersey, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- Business Insider 01:46July 1, 2022The Oath Keepers will tell a jury they really believed Donald Trump would turn them into his own, personal militia on Jan. 6Elmer Stewart Rhodes will tell a DC jury he had a perfectly non-seditious reason to be at the Capitol: He thought Trump would federalize the Oath Keepers.
< Politics, Law, Military & Defense, News, Oath Keepers, extremism, Insurrection Act, Department of Justice, Washington DC, Jan 6 insurrection >
- FoxNews 01:39July 1, 2022Virginia man accused in slaying of non-profit CEO previously dated his widowThe Virginia man who allegedly murdered the CEO of the non-profit DonorSee had once dated his wife and was trying to 'reconnect' with her, court documents reveal.
< d44fe710-41f5-59e5-8d24-144e8da04a75, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/virginia, fox-news/us/washington-dc, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Tyler O'Neil, Rebecca Rosenberg >
- FoxNews 01:24July 1, 2022Ron DeSantis vows to appeal abortion ban ruling to state supreme court: will 'withstand all legal challenges'Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will appeal a court ruling blocking an abortion ban that is set to go into effect on Friday at midnight.
< 2801c5c3-d354-5f4c-8f79-d4aa2f5c9edc, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/person/ron-desantis, fox-news/politics/judiciary/abortion, fox-news/politics/executive/law, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Peter Aitken >
- FoxNews 00:57July 1, 2022Federal judge orders new trial for Michigan men accused of plotting to kidnap Gov. WhitmerA Michigan-based federal judge on Thursday ordered a new trial for two men accused of plotting to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020.
< 499b5740-2f90-5ead-8ead-40dd6f818574, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/michigan, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- FoxNews 00:39July 1, 2022Providence gang shootout sends 3 people to prisonThree gang members will serve prison time for a shooting in Providence, says the RI attorney general. Nine people were injured in the May 2021 shoutout.
< be125975-bbec-5271-b935-882d77f21e20, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/rhode-island, fox-news/topic/associated-press, fox-news/great-outdoors/shooting, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Associated Press >
- Business Insider 23:57June 30, 2022A federal judge dismissed Leon Black's conspiracy suit against his former business associates and his assault accuser, but didn't sanction his lawyersA Manhattan federal court dismissed billionaire Leon Black's lawsuit alleging his business partners and a former lover conspired to ruin his reputation.
< Law, Leon Black, Apollo Global Management, Lawsuits >
- FoxNews 23:27June 30, 2022Kaitlin Armstrong: What to know about Santa Teresa, the Costa Rica beach where police captured Texas fugitiveSanta Teresa Beach is known as a surfer's paradise, yoga retreat and backpacking destination -- it's also where Texas murder suspect Kaitlin Armstrong was arrested.
< 468a2bed-cb2a-5692-b3f4-de4f78e308c8, fox-news/us/true-crime, fox-news/world/crime, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/manhunt, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/travel/regions/central-america, fox-news/travel, fox-news/world, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Michael Ruiz >
- FoxNews 23:20June 30, 2022Washington DC stabbing near Union Station, US Capitol leaves man injuredWashington, D.C. police said that an an adult male was stabbed on Thursday afternoon near Union Station and the U.S. Capitol.
< cf9bfb61-f629-54bb-92e6-82535f1ed9c2, fox-news/us/washington-dc, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/crime, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- FoxNews 23:05June 30, 2022Missing woman in Canada sought by Toronto policeIsobella Degrace, a 27-year-old woman, may be in danger after disappearing in downtown Toronto around 3:00 a.m. on Saturday, the Toronto Police Service said.
< 32071a6e-96f1-5cd8-ab45-979f99cde133, fox-news/topic/missing-persons, fox-news/travel/vacation-destinations/toronto, fox-news/world/world-regions/canada, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/world, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- Breitbart News 22:40June 30, 2022SCOTUS Delivers Blow to 'Remain in Mexico,' But Court Battle ContinuesThe Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that President Joe Biden's administration can end the "Remain in Mexico" program, but is sending a key part of the case back to a lower court.
< Immigration, Law and Order, Migration Protection Protocols, MPP, Remain in Mexico, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Trump >
- Business Insider 22:37June 30, 2022Tish James' Summer of Trump: Depositions loom, fresh appraisal docs pile up in NY probe's 11th hourDonald, Ivanka and Donald, Jr. get deposed in two weeks. Meanwhile, documents from Trump appraisers Cushman & Wakefield are pouring in by the hundreds of thousands.
< Politics, Law, Cushman & Wakefield, Letitia James, Donald Trump, The Trump Organization, Manhattan, Real Estate >
- FoxNews 22:34June 30, 2022West Hollywood City Council members say public safety will 'increase' with fewer sheriff's deputiesMultiple members of the West Hollywood, California, city council are standing by their decision to vote for a budget that cuts armed police staffing amid a crime surge.
< a81d2238-b201-536c-af4c-480f7224bbb7, fox-news/us/los-angeles, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Andrew Miller >
- Business Insider 22:29June 30, 2022Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says 'we are witnessing a judicial coup' with the Supreme Court taking up a case that could reshape US election law"All our leaders - regardless of party - must recognize this Constitutional crisis for what it is," the New Yorker tweeted about an upcoming case.
< Politics, News, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, election law, Supreme Court, Elections >
- FoxNews 21:43June 30, 2022Texas police shoot and kill armed man in Dallas-area hospitalPolice fatally shot and killed a patient at a Dallas-area hospital. The armed patient open fired after being questioned by police. Officers fired back, killing him.
< 76b62210-4a42-5f40-a93d-63fc75753aa8, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/topic/associated-press, fox-news/great-outdoors/shooting, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 21:38June 30, 2022Alex Murdaugh indicted for alleged drug trafficking scheme with would-be hitman peddling opioidsAlex Murdaugh and alleged hitman Curtis Eddie Smith were indicted in an alleged money laundering and narcotics conspiracy involving the trafficking of Oxycodone and methamphetamine.
< 1f2b4710-3837-5d26-b765-438cb4ed810a, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/south-carolina, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/crime/drugs, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Danielle Wallace >
- FoxNews 21:08June 30, 2022NRA says California DOJ put ‘vulnerable’ gun owners ‘at risk’ with data leak, plans legal actionThe NRA slammed the data breach within the California's DOJ that revealed private information for thousands of people who applied for concealed carry permits between 2011-2021.
< 66022f33-9620-5d4d-8a62-d514d1325403, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/second-amendment, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Emma Colton >
- FoxNews 20:59June 30, 2022Woman visiting Florida prison brings baby, cocaine and heroinA woman from Tallahassee, Florida brought her infant grandchild, cocaine, and heroin to a prison visitation, according to DeSoto County Sheriff's Office.
< b1848c77-a716-5565-b61e-020156cb64f6, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/drugs, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News >
- FoxNews 20:39June 30, 2022R. Kelly supporter threatened prosecutors on eve of sentencing: court recordsAn R. Kelly supporter was busted in Illinois on Saturday for allegedly threatening a trio of Brooklyn federal prosecutors, who had secured a conviction against the singer.
< 9b1d4590-c9ad-5448-8c65-4156f88e4169, fox-news/person/r-kelly, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/trials, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/entertainment/music, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Fox News, Rebecca Rosenberg >
- FoxNews 20:30June 30, 2022Multiple Charlotte officers shot at in 1 week: 'A very serious situation'Multiple police officers in Charlotte, North Carolina, were shot or shot at over the course of six days. The most recent shooting occurred Wednesday in NoDa.
< d79e65f3-4fcc-5c80-8d69-ff6fc3188dbe, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/north-carolina, fox-news/us/charlotte-raleigh-piedmont, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Audrey Conklin >
- FoxNews 19:56June 30, 2022Virginia father commits suicide after toddler son's death from being left in hot car for hours: policeA Virginia father allegedly shot himself after realizing he accidentally left his 18-month-old son in a hot car for hours, killing the young boy, police said.
< 7182e6be-b751-57d9-a931-98671f9e5ab5, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/virginia, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast, fox-news/us/disasters, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Danielle Wallace >
- FoxNews 19:45June 30, 2022Stop & Shop waited hours to contact police about worker who allegedly threatened to 'kill everyone': reportA Stop & Shop grocery store in Abington, Massachusetts, reportedly waited several hours to tell police about a worker who allegedly threatened to "get a gun and kill everyone."
< c06e4b8c-58ae-532a-99b0-a792471046d4, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/massachusetts, fox-news/food-drink/food/shopping, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Greg Norman >
- FoxNews 18:51June 30, 2022Kaitlin Armstrong manhunt: Texas love triangle murder suspect captured on Costa Rica beach, Marshals announceLaw enforcement caught Kaitlin Armstrong on a Costa Rica beach after she fled Texas following the death of romantic rival and gravel cycling pro Anna Moriah "Mo" Wilson.
< b1a65250-7ffe-5abd-8bd9-829ea85593ec, fox-news/us/true-crime, fox-news/us/crime/manhunt, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/world/crime, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Ruiz >
- FoxNews 18:32June 30, 2022Gabby Petito family lawsuit going to trial after Florida judge denies Laundries' motion to dismissA Florida judge has denied the Laundrie family's motion to dismiss the Petito family's lawsuit alleging the Laundries were aware Brian Laundrie killed Gabby Petito.
< 7c180f37-df88-58f0-8b5a-c6190e75a252, fox-news/politics/executive/law, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/true-crime, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Audrey Conklin >
- FoxNews 17:18June 30, 2022Mother of woman executed while pushing stroller on NYC Upper East Side speaks outThe distraught mom of a woman shot in the head Wednesday night on the Upper East Side while pushing an infant in a stroller said the suspect is the child's father.
< ed8dc379-8100-51d0-a8fa-f1060c07b466, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Rebecca Rosenberg >
- FoxNews 17:07June 30, 2022'What Made America Great': New season explores positive impact of law enforcement in America'Fox & Friends' host Brian Kilmeade detailed the latest installment honoring law enforcement in his Fox Nation series 'What Made America Great.'
< 7252718f-8f6b-5227-aad9-a88c2fd10be1, fox-news/fox-nation, fox-news/media, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Taylor Penley >
- FoxNews 16:48June 30, 2022California gun owners 'horrified' after state DOJ data breach exposes identities: 'Alarming situation'California's Department of Justice faced a data breach this week that revealed personal information for thousands of gun owners who applied for concealed carry permits.
< 54dba767-d073-56e7-aca5-c20914ce1c1a, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/second-amendment, fox-news/politics/executive/law, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Emma Colton >
- FoxNews 15:11June 30, 2022Suspect in NYC shooting of woman pushing baby stroller on Upper East Side at largeA woman pushing a baby in a stroller was shot and killed on the Upper East Side Wednesday night in New York City, and the suspect is still at large.
< 85676f7f-d5c6-5bda-bd9d-287bd91e6983, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Danielle Wallace >
- The Guardian(UK) 15:04June 30, 2022Post Office IT scandal whistleblowers to share £20m compensation pot‘Courageous’ former operators to share interim package amid continued fallout from faulty Horizon systemFormer post office operators who helped to uncover the Horizon IT scandal are to receive £19.5m compensation from the government.The interim compensation package will be made available by ministers to the eligible members of a group representing postal workers who were the first to take legal action against the Post Office, taking the total compensation made to those wrongly accused of stealing money to about £30m. Continue reading...
< Post Office, Business, Corporate governance, Technology sector, Law, UK news >
- The Guardian(UK) 13:44June 30, 2022Home Office to face legal challenge over post-Brexit rights of EU citizens in UKHigh court allows judicial review of rules that remove rights of those who do not apply for residency in timeToday’s politics news – live updatesA statutory body set up to monitor EU citizens’ rights after Brexit has been granted permission for a judicial review of Home Office rules which impact up to 2.5 million European nationals living in the UK.The Independent Monitoring Authority (IMA) applied to the high court to challenge a Home Office decision to remove the rights of people living in the UK for less than five years before Brexit if they do not apply in time for permanent residency status. Continue reading...
< Brexit, European Union, Politics, UK news, Home Office, Europe, Law >
- FoxNews 08:47June 30, 2022South Dakota police declare 'unlawful assembly' at Sioux Falls pro-choice march; smoke deployed, arrests madeA "couple" of pro-choice protesters were arrested in Sioux Falls after police declared an unlawful assembly.
< 94615439-09e7-5d7a-8b65-56fa58af760c, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/south-dakota, fox-news/us/us-protests, fox-news/politics/judiciary/abortion, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Brie Stimson >
- The Guardian(UK) 08:00June 30, 2022Minister complains to Speaker about Labour rape conviction remarksVictoria Atkins says Ellie Reeves should retract statement that government had ‘let off rapists and let survivors down’A Home Office minister has privately written to the House of Commons Speaker to complain about the language used by a Labour frontbencher, suggesting she should be made to correct her remarks on rape convictions.Victoria Atkins suggested in her letter to Sir Lindsay Hoyle that her Labour counterpart would deter victims by saying the government “let off rapists and let survivors down”. Continue reading...
< Politics, Rape and sexual assault, Law, Society, Labour, Conservatives, House of Commons, UK news, Home Office >
- Breitbart News 06:21June 30, 2022Raskin: No Contradictions of Hutchinson Testimony in January 6 ProbeRepresentative Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said Wednesday on MSNBC's " The Last Word" that during the House Select Committee investigation into January 6, 2021 he had "not seen anything that has contradicted" anything that former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said during her testimony to the committee.
< Clips, Politics, Cassidy Hutchinson, Donald Trump, House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack, Jamie Raskin, Lawrence O'Donnell, Pat Cipollone >
- FoxNews 04:44June 30, 2022New York City woman pushing a stroller on Upper East Side shot deadA Wednesday night shooting in New York City has left one woman dead, according to a NYPD spokesperson. The shooting happened on the city's Upper East Side.
< d072e4e5-0040-55e3-8697-988aa054bc67, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- FoxNews 03:38June 30, 2022German 8-year-old boy found in sewer system a week after disappearingPolice in the German city of Oldenburg said they found a missing 8-year-old boy in the city's sewer system more than a week after he disappeared.
< f035dfc0-873b-5024-8da6-59273b902536, fox-news/world/world-regions/germany, fox-news/topic/missing-persons, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- FoxNews 03:31June 30, 2022Detroit police release video of three-wheeler nearly running over officerThe Detroit Police Department released video of a three-wheeled vehicle almost running over a police officer during a traffic stop in downtown Detroit.
< ffa875b4-8584-5cc8-a770-93460df764e5, fox-news/us/detroit, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us/crime, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- Snopes 03:05June 30, 2022Instagram Post About Ectopic Pregnancy in ‘Trigger Law’ State Bespeaks Post-Roe FearsA physician we consulted raised concerns that abortion bans could delay crucial medical care for some.
< abortion rights, Ectopic Pregnancy, Roe v. Wade, Trigger Laws >
- Business Insider 02:45June 30, 2022Donald Trump is no longer in contempt of court in New York — but AG Letitia James still holds his $110,000 fineThe former president has been held in contempt since April for failing to turn over personal business documents to the New York Attorney General.
< Politics, Law, Donald Trump, Letitia James, The Trump Organization, Manhattan, Real Estate >
- FoxNews 02:11June 30, 2022Alabama sheriff's deputies shot during pursuit of suspect, 'massive' manhunt underwayTwo Alabama sheriff's deputies were reportedly shot Wednesday during the pursuit of a suspect, who is at large as a "massive" manhunt is now underway.
< fddaedf5-297f-5378-858e-73b2999f07a5, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/alabama, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Louis Casiano >
- FoxNews 01:03June 30, 2022Professional athletes honor Jared Bridegan on what would have been his 34th birthdaySeveral professional athletes celebrated slain Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan Wednesday by dedicating their workouts to him on what would have been his 34th birthday.
< 4fc73865-9f1a-54ca-af40-cc40cd86ead2, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/sports/nba/new-york-knicks, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Rebecca Rosenberg >
- Business Insider 00:20June 30, 2022George Washington University rejects calls to fire Justice Clarence Thomas from teaching role after he voted to overturn Roe v. Wade"The university will neither terminate Justices Thomas' employment nor cancel his class in response to his legal opinions," per a Tuesday letter.
< Politics, Law, Clarence Thomas, George Washington University, constitutional law, Abortion, Roe v Wade, roe v wade overturn, Dobbs v. Jackson >
- FoxNews 23:01June 29, 2022Missouri Amtrak derailment: Authorities identify dead passengersMissouri authorities have identified the individuals who died on Monday after an Amtrak train derailed in Mendon, a rural area of the state.
< b91abff4-37f1-5e6d-8dba-5c87195286cd, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/disasters/transportation, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/missouri, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- FoxNews 22:32June 29, 2022Skyrocketing Chicago crime has small businesses, corporations pack their bags: 'Enough is enough'A Chicago business owner told Fox News Digital that crime in Chicago became such an expense and threat to his workers that he was forced to pull jobs from the city.
< b30da6b0-6ba0-5370-a827-77b880b69cfb, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/illinois, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Andrew Miller >
- FoxNews 21:18June 29, 2022Lack of police resources leads to lowest solved murder rate ever recorded: ReportPolice solved just over half of 2020 murder cases as departments faced officer shortages caused by the pandemic and widespread protests in support of Black Lives Matter.
< 5adf9c35-65e9-544e-aadc-36830c017659, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/tech/topics/fbi, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- FoxNews 20:11June 29, 2022Virginia FedEx worker busted for baffling murder of non-profit founderThe Virginia suspect is a family acquaintance who allegedly shot Gret Glyer while he was asleep in his home next to his wife, according to Virginia police.
< a3d01f19-43c2-5206-84d2-bc01795ee4bc, fox-news/us/crime/homicide, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/virginia, fox-news/entertainment/genres/crime, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Rebecca Rosenberg >
- FoxNews 20:04June 29, 2022Chicago shootout: Wild video shows suspect allegedly opening fire point-blank at policeChicago authorities have released a shocking video allegedly showing a suspect opening fire at officers point-blank during a traffic stop in West Englewood in early June.
< 09ef47a8-fa6e-5019-a735-9e850efd889a, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/chicagos-crime-wave, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Greg Norman >
- Breitbart News 19:53June 29, 2022Florida's Parental Rights in Education Law Will Force Teachers to Take LGBT Propaganda Out of ClassroomsThe Parental Rights in Education law will force teachers to remove blatant LGBT propaganda from their classrooms as the law is set to take effect Friday.
< Education, Politics, Florida, LGBT, LGBT agenda, Parental Rights in Education Bill, Parental Rights in Education Law >
- The Guardian(UK) 19:01June 29, 2022Met police face legal challenge over Partygate investigationJo Maugham, of the Good Law Project, says people want to know why laws seem to apply to them, but not to Boris JohnsonThe Metropolitan police is facing a legal challenge over accusations that it failed to fully investigate Boris Johnson’s presence at lawbreaking parties during Covid lockdown.The judicial review is being brought by the Good Law Project, which has a history of challenging the government’s decision-making in the courts, and Brian Paddick, a Lib Dem peer and former senior police officer. Continue reading...
< Boris Johnson, Metropolitan police, Coronavirus, Law, UK news >