- Breitbart News 22:40June 30, 2022SCOTUS Delivers Blow to 'Remain in Mexico,' But Court Battle ContinuesThe Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that President Joe Biden's administration can end the "Remain in Mexico" program, but is sending a key part of the case back to a lower court.
< Immigration, Law and Order, Migration Protection Protocols, MPP, Remain in Mexico, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Trump >
- Breitbart News 01:16June 28, 2022New Yorkers Celebrate 'Victory for Citizen Rights' After Court Blocks Foreign Nationals from Voting in NYCNew York officials are celebrating after the state's Supreme Court struck down a Democrat-passed law that gave municipal voting rights to foreign nationals living in New York City.
< Immigration, Law and Order, Politics, Democrats, election fraud, election integrity, Green Cards, legal immigration, New York, New York City, noncitizen voting, Republicans, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 20:14June 27, 2022New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign NationalsThe New York Supreme Court has struck down a New York City law, passed by Democrats late last year, that sought to give municipal voting rights to nearly a million foreign nationals.
< Immigration, Law and Order, Politics, Democrats, election fraud, foreign nationals, New York, New York City, noncitizen voting, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 01:59June 27, 202210 Pro-Abortion Protesters Arrested in Portland for ‘Night of Rage’ ViolenceA crowd dressed in black descended on Portland on Saturday as part of a nationwide “Night of Rage” to protest the Roe v. Wade decision.
< Law and Order, Politics, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, Night of Rage, Portland, Roe v. Wade, Ted Wheeler, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 04:57June 25, 2022Watch Live: Thousands of Leftists, Pro-Abortion Protesters Swarming Outside U.S. Supreme CourtThousands of leftists and pro-abortion activists gathered Friday night outside the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, DC, in the wake of the court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
< Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, Roe v. Wade, SCOTUS, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 02:50June 25, 2022Watch Live: 'Pissed the F*ck Off' Activists Outside Justice Thomas's HousePro-abortion activists are protesting outside Justice Clarence Thomas’s home Friday night, hours after the Supreme Court handed down its decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Enraged? Devastated? Pissed the fuck off? So are we. Meet us at 5711 Burke Centre
< Law and Order, Politics >
- Breitbart News 23:12June 24, 2022Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: Roe v. Wade Overrule Is 'Horrific'Canadian leftist Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday issued a statement on his official Twitter account describing the U.S. Supreme Court's overruling of Roe v. Wade as "horrific," Canada's National Post reported.
< Law and Order, National Security, Politics, Abortion, Canada, Justin Trudeau, Liberal Party of Canada, Roe v. Wade, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 17:26June 24, 2022Watch Live: Celebration Outside SCOTUS After Court Overturns Roe v. WadeFollowing the Supreme Court’s decision to overrule Roe v. Wade on Friday activists gathered outside the court.
< Law and Order, Politics >
- Breitbart News 23:43June 23, 2022SCOTUS Rules 8-1 in Favor of Republicans Defending Voter ID Laws Against Democrat OfficialsThe United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) on Thursday ruled 8-1 that Republican lawmakers can intervene in a court battle to defend North Carolina's voter ID laws against Democrat officials.
< Law and Order, Politics, Democrats, NAACP, North Carolina, Republicans, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Voter ID, Voter ID Laws >
- Breitbart News 01:54June 22, 2022Attorney General Merrick Garland Visits Ukraine as U.S. Cities are 'Under Siege' by CriminalsPresident Joe Biden's Attorney General Merrick Garland made a surprise visit to Ukraine as major American cities face skyrocketing murder rates and lawlessness.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, Attorney General, Department of Justice, Homicides, Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, Murder rate, Russia, Ukraine, Violent Crime >
- Breitbart News 23:23June 20, 2022Department of Justice to Spend $1 Million to Create Center for 'Two-Spirit' YouthThe Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP), a branch of the Department of Justice (DOJ), is actively searching for an organization that will be paid $1 million to implement the agency's plan to create a National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth.
< Law and Order, Social Justice, Department of Justice, DOJ, lgbtq >
- Breitbart News 21:02June 19, 2022Jane’s Revenge Plans Roe v. Wade Reveal ‘Night of Rage,’ ‘Carrying that Anger Out into the World Expressing it Physically'The pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge plans more domestic terrorism when the U.S. Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade is revealed.
< Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, crisis pregnancy centers, Domestic Terrorism, Jane's Revenge, protests, Roe v. Wade, U.S. Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 03:29June 17, 202222 Democrats Who Voted Against SCOTUS Security Bill Voted for More Protection for Selves After January 6Twenty two of the 27 Dems who voted against a bill earlier this week to expand security for the SCOTUS voted to protect themselves after 1/6.
< Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, Brett Kavanaugh, Democrats, Pramila Jayapal, Roe v. Wade, U.S. Supreme Court, Veronica Escobar >
- Breitbart News 10:43June 16, 2022Cruz: Garland Will Target Parents, Won't Enforce Law on Protests at Justice's Homes after Assassination AttemptOn Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) criticized Attorney General Merrick Garland as “perhaps the most political Attorney General in the history of this country” for being “willing to weaponize the Department of Justice
< Clips, Law and Order, Politics, Brett Kavanaugh, Merrick Garland, Supreme Court, Ted Cruz >
- Breitbart News 22:15June 15, 2022Campaign to Recall Soros-backed L.A. D.A. George Gascon: We Have the SignaturesThe campaign to recall George Soros-backed Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced Wednesday that it had gathered the 566,857 voter signatures necessary by the deadline to put a recall on the ballot in the next election.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, George Gascón, George Soros, Recall election >
- Breitbart News 19:32June 15, 2022Watch: 'Due Process Denied' Press Conference on January 6 Trials, DC Jail TreatmentGOP members of Congress joined a press conference Wednesday on Capitol Hill to discuss “the denial of due process” in the January 6 trials. Representatives Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Andy Biggs were among those in attendance, as well
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, January 6 >
- Breitbart News 00:22June 14, 2022Report: NYPD Resignations, Retirements on Pace for Record High The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is on track to see a record number of resignations and retirements this year.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, Crime, New York City, New York City Police Department, NYPD, pensions, retirement, Violent Crime >
- Breitbart News 14:56June 13, 2022Watch Live: 'ShutDownDC' Attempt Planned 'Blockade' of SCOTUS Ahead of Possible Abortion Ruling"These unelected extremists are trying to steal our rights and roll us backwards on issue after issue - abortion, guns, environment, due process, &c [sic]. They are illegitimate & the people say no," said the group in a tweet on Sunday.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Abortion, protest, Roe v. Wade, SCOTUS, Shut Down DC, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 19:28June 11, 2022Watch Live: Thousands Rally for Gun Control at 'March for Our Lives' Protest in D.C.Thousands of gun control advocates are expected to rally Saturday in Washington, DC, and across the country in a nationwide “March for Our Lives” protest following the deadly mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas.
< 2nd Amendment, Law and Order, Politics, gun control, March for Our Lives, Second Amendment >
- Huffington Post UK 00:12June 11, 2022New Jan. 6 Riot Footage
< Videos, Donald Trump, HuffPost NOW News, HPVideoTeamHuffPostNOWnews, Republicans, violence, riots, coup, insurrection, mob, january 6, 2021, Law and Order, donald-trump, huffpost-now-news, hpvideoteamhuffpostnownews, republicans, january-6, law-and-order >
- Breitbart News 20:43June 9, 2022Internal Capitol Police Report Reveals Security Failures on Pelosi's Watch An internal Capitol Police report on January 6 protest revealed extensive security failures on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) watch.
< Law and Order, Politics, Capitol Police, Donald Trump, January 6, January 6 committee, Nancy Pelosi >
- Breitbart News 22:16June 8, 2022Report: U.S. Has 75 'Soros-backed' Radical ProsecutorsA new report concludes that there are 75 radical left-wing prosecutors linked to billionaire Democrat mega-donor George Soros, who has been spending lavishly in recent years to elect proponents of "criminal justice reform" across the country.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, criminal justice reform, George Soros >
- New York Magazine 22:02June 8, 2022Apathy, Not Law and Order, Was the Big Winner in California’s PrimaryNotwithstanding the recall of Chesa Boudin and temporary success of Rick Caruso, anti-crime sentiment didn’t dominate Tuesday’s races.
< politics, 2022 midterms, california, law and order >
- Breitbart News 16:17June 8, 2022Ousted San Francisco D.A. Chesa Boudin Blames 'Right-wing Billionaires' for RecallChesa Boudin, the San Francisco district attorney who was recalled by voters Tuesday by a 60%-40% margin, blamed "right-wing billionaires" for his ouster, rather than the soaring crime rates and urban filth that made the city a national disgrace.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, California Primary, Chesa Boudin, George Gascón, recall elections, San Francisco >
- Breitbart News 15:27June 8, 2022After Chesa Boudin Recall, George Gascon Will Be 'Walking the Same Plank,' Critics SayOpponents of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón warned Tuesday evening that he will soon be "walking the same plank" as San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, who was recalled by voters by a wide margin.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, California Primary, Chesa Boudin, George Gascón, Recall election >
- Breitbart News 13:48June 8, 2022Berlin: Several Injured, One Dead, One Arrest After Driver Ploughs Vehicle Into CrowdsAt least one person has died after a car drove through a group of people on a Berlin shopping street Wednesday morning.
< Entertainment, Law and Order, London / Europe, Berlin, Germany, John Barrowman >
- Breitbart News 04:50June 5, 2022Mother Fumes at L.A. County D.A. as Teen Who Plowed Car into Her and Baby Gets Probation: 'George Gascon Doesn't Value' Our LivesA mother ripped into L.A. County D.A. George Gascón after a teen who plowed a car into her and her infant received a probation sentence.
< Crime, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, California, George Gascón, hit-and-run, L.A. County >
- Breitbart News 03:57June 5, 2022Pinkerton: All of America Must Be a Hard Target to Prevent Mass ShootingsIf a target is “soft,” that means it’s vulnerable. So let’s protect targets by hardening them, starting with schools.
< 2nd Amendment, Law and Order, Politics, gun control, Mass Shootings, Parkland school shooting, school safety, school shooting, School Shootings, Uvalde >
- Breitbart News 01:20June 3, 2022WATCH: Uvalde Teacher Gives Inside Account of School ShootingNicole Ogburn, a fourth-grade teacher at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, described in detail the tragic school shooting that left 19 students and 2 teachers dead. Ogburn spotted the gunman outside the school seconds before he began firing his weapon into her classroom.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Uvalde >
- Breitbart News 00:56June 3, 2022EXCLUSIVE: Officer’s ‘Hot Mic’ Jammed Emergency Radio Channel During Uvalde ShootingA law enforcement source monitoring the interagency emergency channel during the shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde tells Breitbart Texas that radio communication problems were experienced during the response period. The source says at one point, officers were faced with a “hot mic” situation which may have crowded the line of communication.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Uvalde >
- Breitbart News 23:15June 2, 2022Poll: Nearly Half of Dems Agree with Majority of Independents, Republicans on Arming TeachersA survey of more than 1,000 likely voters in the 2022 election reveals that most Americans are in favor of training teachers to use firearms.
< Education, Law and Order, Politics, Democrats, Firearms, independents, poll, Republicans, school shooting, Teachers >
- Breitbart News 21:01June 1, 2022Growing Number of LGBT Pride Parades Banning Police ParticipationAs Pride Month unfolds, a growing number of parades taking place across the country are banning police from participating.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Festivals, LGBT, parades, Police, Pride Month, Stonewall Riots >
- Breitbart News 06:08June 1, 2022Uvalde Law Enforcement Still Cooperating in Investigation Contrary to Sensational Media ReportsSome media outlets incorrectly claim cooperation between state and local police officials in the investigation of the Robb Elementary School shooting stopped. Specifically, some claim the Uvalde Police Department (UPD) and the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department (UCISDPD) stopped cooperating with an investigation led by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) into the shooting that left 19 children and two adults dead and dozens wounded.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Politics, Robb Elementary School, Texas Department of Public Safety, Uvalde >
- Breitbart News 19:13May 31, 2022Report: Probe into Supreme Court Leak Demands Clerks' Phone Records, AffidavitsThe Supreme Court's probe into the leaked draft abortion opinion has reportedly intensified into requiring law clerks to hand over phone records and sign affidavits.
< Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, John Roberts, leak, Roe v. Wade, Samuel Alito, SCOTUS, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 12:38May 31, 2022Justin Trudeau Moves to Ban Purchase and Sale of Handguns in CanadaCanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a new bill to parliament that would stop the import, purchase and sale of handguns as well as prevent their transfer across Canada, in his government’s latest move to restrict firearms. Prime Minister
< 2nd Amendment, Law and Order, London / Europe, Canada, Firearms, Gun Bans, Guns, Handgun Ban, handgun sales, Handguns, Justin Trudeau, pistol, pistols >
- Breitbart News 21:27May 30, 2022GOP Rep. Miller-Meeks: Schools Should Be Able to Use Billions in Unused COVID Money for SecurityOn Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends First,” Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) argued that schools should be allowed to use the billions of dollars in COVID relief money that Congress has already allocated to schools but
< Clips, Law and Order, Politics, covid releif, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, school safety, schools >
- Breitbart News 18:32May 29, 2022EXCLUSIVE: Many Border Patrol Agents, Cops Who Responded to Uvalde School Shooting Uninvited from Biden EventBiden administration officials uninvited many of the Border Patrol agents and other law enforcement officers who responded to the Robb Elementary School shooting from a meeting with the president scheduled for Sunday in Uvalde. Despite the event being planned for a large open-space facility, administration officials cited space as a reason for the retracted invitations.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Biden Administration, Robb Elementary School, School Shootings, Texas Department of Public Safety, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Border Patrol agents, White House >
- Breitbart News 01:11May 28, 2022Watch: Ted Cruz Speaks at NRA ConventionTexas Senator Ted Cruz (R) delivered remarks at the National Rifle Association convention in Houston, Texas, Friday.
< Law and Order, Politics, NRA, Ted Cruz >
- Breitbart News 11:39May 27, 2022McCarthy: Schools Should Use Billions in Unspent COVID Relief to Bolster SecurityOn Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Fox Business Tonight,” House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) called for allowing school districts to reuse the billions of dollars in unspent COVID relief money allocated to schools to bolster security
< Clips, Law and Order, Politics, COVID relief, Kevin McCarthy, School Security, schools >
- Breitbart News 06:40May 27, 2022EXCLUSIVE: Police Initially Lacked Ballistic Shield Needed to Reach Barricaded Texas School ShooterMultiple law enforcement sources revealed to Breitbart Texas that part of the delay in stopping the barricaded elementary school shooter hinged on a deadly mix of the shooter's defensive tactics and the lack of needed gear. Specifically, officers lacked the ballistic shield needed to enter the classroom with the barricaded shooter. Attempting to breach the door without a ballistic shield would have resulted in certain death for the officers which could have provided the shooter with the officers' weapons and ammunition. There is also the possibility that the shooter could have taken police communications gear off of the officers' bodies, thereby giving the shooter the ability to listen to police movement and plans.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Robb Elementary School, School Shootings, Uvalde >
- Breitbart News 18:10May 20, 2022Watch Live: Justice Department Announcement on Hate CrimesThe U.S. Justice Department (DOJ) will unveil new guidelines Friday to prevent and confront hate crimes. Appearing alongside family members of hate crime victims, DOJ officials will additionally announce $10 million in new federal grants, according to NPR, as well as
< Law and Order, Politics >
- Breitbart News 21:47May 18, 2022Report: Officials Investigate Threats to 'Murder Justices,' DHS Warns of Increasing Violence from Pro-Abortion ExtremistsThe DHS warned of increased political violence from pro-abortion extremists related to the Court's potential decision to overrule Roe.
< Law and Order, Politics, Axios, DHS, Domestic Terrorism, Roe v. Wade, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 20:56May 17, 2022Ron DeSantis Signs Measure Outlawing Protests Outside of Floridians' Homes: Sending 'Unruly Mobs' Is 'Inappropriate'Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday signed legislation outlawing protests outside of Floridians homes -- a move made in the wake of activists protesting in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices, forcing some of them, such as Justice Samuel Alito, to move to undisclosed locations.
< Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, Florida, Roe v. Wade, Ron DeSantis, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 14:32May 17, 2022Syrian Migrant Suspected of Raping 15-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee GirlA 19-year-old Syrian migrant has been accused of rape by a 15-year-old Ukrainian refugee girl but has not been kept in custody, in what some are claiming is a scandal. The alleged rape took place in the late evening last
< Immigration, Law and Order, London / Europe, Austria, migrant crime, Rape, rape allegations, Rape Attack, sex attacks, Sexual Abuse, Syrian asylum seekers, Ukrainian refugee, Ukrainian refugees, Weyer >
- Breitbart News 12:34May 13, 2022Chinese CCTV Cameras on British Streets Contain Hidden MicrophonesChinese-made surveillance cameras in Britain are made by companies linked to human rights atrocities and can pick up sound, with this capability able to be activated remotely, according to the British government's "snooping tsar".
< Law and Order, London / Europe, Politics, Authoritarianism, Britain, CCTV, China, Chinese Communist Party (CCP), communism, communists, domestic surveillance, Fraser Sampson, Freedom, Hikvision, Huawei, liberty, mass surveillance, privacy, right to privacy, surveillance cameras, surveillance state, United Kingdom, Zhejiang Dahua Technology >
- Breitbart News 19:25May 12, 2022Critics Slam EU Move To Scan Private Messages In Name of Protecting Children As Mass SurveillanceCritics have slammed a new European Commission plan to monitor private communications online in the name of protecting children from abuse.
< Law and Order, London / Europe, Tech, child abuse, Child Pornography, child sexual abuse, child sexual exploitation, data privacy, digital privacy, European Commission, European Union, Internet, mass surveillance, online privacy, online surveillance, privacy, private messaging, Social Media, surveillance state >
- Breitbart News 08:13May 11, 2022Chicago Alderman: Lightfoot Using Abortion to 'Deflect' from 'Failures' on CrimeOn Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” Chicago Alderman and mayoral candidate Raymond Lopez accused the city’s Mayor, Lori Lightfoot, of using abortion, which is “in no way, shape, or form under attack in the state of
< Clips, Law and Order, Politics, Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, Raymond Lopez >
- Breitbart News 04:35May 7, 2022Trump-Appointed Judge Refuses to Dismiss Lawsuit Against Biden's Mass Release of Illegal Aliens into U.S.A federal judge, appointed by former President Trump, denied a request by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to throw out a lawsuit against President Joe Biden's administration for its Catch and Release policy that has allowed hundreds of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States since January 2021.
< Immigration, Law and Order, Politics, Alejandro Mayorkas, border crossers, catch and release, Department of Homeland Security, DHS, Florida, Illegal Aliens, illegal immigration, mass immigration, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), Remain in Mexico >
- Breitbart News 01:45May 7, 2022Catholics Call on Attorney General to Protect Churches from Pro-Abortion Radicals Planned Mother’s Day ProtestsCatholics are seeking help from AG Merrick Garland after plans surfaced that pro-abortion protestors will gather at churches on Mother's Day.
< Faith, Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, CatholicVote, Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, Protestors, Roe v. Wade >
- Breitbart News 00:07May 7, 2022Report: FBI, DHS Officials Eye Violent 'Abortion-Related Extremism' but Do NothingThe National Fusion Center Association on Thursday reportedly held a call to strategize about the metastasizing threats of violence after the Supreme Court leak that revealed Roe v. Wade may be overturned.
< Crime, Law and Order, Politics, Abortion, Antifa, Far-Left violence, political violence, Supreme Court >