- Breitbart News 21:48May 9, 2021McCarthy Backs Ousting Liz Cheney from Leadership, Supports StefanikHouse Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said on this week's broadcast of Fox News Channel’s "Sunday Morning Futures" that he supported Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) taking over Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) leadership role.
< Clips, Politics, Elise Stefanik, Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney, Maria Bartiromo, Republican Party >
- Business Insider 23:31April 27, 2021Fox News argues its hosts didn't need to fact-check election conspiracy theories from Trump's lawyers in response to Smartmatic defamation suitElection conspiracy theories have led to a tangle of legal fallout for right-wing media organizations.
< News, Politics, Media, Fox news, Jeanine Pirro, Smartmatic, smartmatic voting systems, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, 2020 election, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani >
- Breitbart News 00:05April 19, 2021Nunes: Biden Approach to Foreign Policy Is 'Speak Loudly and Carry a Twig'On this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, criticized President Joe Biden's approach to foreign policy.
< Clips, Politics, China, Devin Nunes, Fox News Channel, Joe Biden, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 02:56March 29, 2021Kennedy: Putting Kamala Harris in Charge of Border Crisis Like Making Lance Armstrong Drug CzarDuring this week's broadcast of "Sunday Morning Futures" on the Fox News Channel, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) took issue with President Joe Biden's call to make Vice President Kamala Harris the central authority figure in dealing with the U.S.-Mexico border crisis.
< Clips, Immigration, Politics, Fox News Channel, John Kennedy, Kamala Harris, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Business Insider 01:17March 10, 2021Fox host Maria Bartiromo can't get guest to agree that Pepé Le Pew is the latest victim of cancel culture gone 'overboard'WSJ writer Jon Hilsenrath pointed out the cartoon skunk's unacceptable "grabbing and groping," and said, "Maybe it's time for Pepé Le Pew to beat it."
< Politics, Media, News, Space Jam 2, Maria Bartiromo, Fox Business Network, cancel culture, Pepé Le Pew >
- Breitbart News 22:38February 24, 2021GOP Rep. Issa: Newsom Will Be Recalled -- 'Do Not' Think It Will Be This SummerWednesday, during an appearance on FBN's "Mornings with Maria," Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) would ultimately be recalled by Californians.
< Clips, Politics, California, Darrell Issa, Fox Business Network, Gavin Newsom, Maria Bartiromo, Mornings with Maria >
- Breitbart News 20:33February 14, 2021Dershowitz: 'Cancel Culture Is Quickly Becoming American Culture'On this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz decried so-called cancel culture, which was highlighted by threats made against Trump defense attorney Michael Van Der Veen.
< Clips, Media, Politics, Alan Dershowitz, Fox News Channel, Jim Jordan, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 03:01February 6, 2021Report: Fox News Cancels Lou Dobbs’ ShowFox News has reportedly canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight" and the pro-Trump host is not expected to return to the television news network's airwaves.
< Media, Politics, Fox News, Jeanine Pirro, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Smartmatic >
- Breitbart News 01:17February 5, 2021Election Technology Company Sues Fox News for More than $2.7 BillionFox Corporation and three of its anchors have been sued by Smartmatic, an election technology company, for more than $2.7 billion.
< 2020 Election, Media, Pre-Viral, Defamation, Fox News, Jeanine Pirro, lawsuit, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, New York State Supreme Court, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Smartmatic >
- Breitbart News 08:16January 27, 2021Rand Paul: Impeachment Trial 'Dead on Arrival' -- Democrats 'Don't Have the Votes to Win'Tuesday, in an appearance on FNC's "Fox News Primetime," Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reacted to the 55-45 vote in the U.S. Senate earlier in the day, which paved the way for former President Donald Trump's impeachment to proceed on a constitutional basis.
< Clips, Politics, Fox News Channel, Fox News Primetime, impeachment, Maria Bartiromo, Rand Paul >
- Business Insider 22:42January 24, 2021CEOs steer clear of Fox News' Maria BartiromoBusiness Insider's top advertising and media stories for January 25.
< Advertising, Media, Maria Bartiromo, Fox news, Omnicom, Advertising Agencies, Snapchat, SNAP, Influencer Marketing >
- Breitbart News 22:23January 17, 2021Dershowitz: Trump Post-Presidential Impeachment 'Plainly Unconstitutional,' 'Senate Should Not Proceed'On this week's broadcast of Fox News Channel's "Sunday Morning Futures," Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz decried an ongoing impeachment effort against President Donald Trump for allegedly inciting a riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.
< Clips, Media, Politics, Alan Dershowitz, Fox News Channel, impeachment, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 20:36January 17, 2021Graham to Biden: 'Stand Down' on Trump ImpeachmentDuring this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called on President-elect Joe Biden to lobby Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), the incoming Senate Majority Leader, to drop the impeachment against President Donald Trump.
< Clips, Politics, Fox News Channel, impeachment, Lindsey Graham, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 23:06January 10, 2021Nunes: Parler Ban a 'Violation of Antitrust, Civil Rights, the RICO Statute -- 'There Should Be a Racketeering Investigation'During this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, called on the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into tech companies' efforts to remove Parler as a platform from the internet.
< Clips, Media, Tech, Devin Nunes, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Parler, RICO, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 02:24January 4, 2021Perdue: 'I'm Encouraging My Colleagues to Object' the Electoral College CertificationDuring an appearance on FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) reaffirmed his support for objecting to the Electoral College certification set to take place on Wednesday.
< Clips, Politics, David Perdue, Electoral College, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 17:47November 30, 2020Moderna CEO: Coronavirus Vaccine Could Be Distributed in 24 Hours After ApprovalMonday on Fox Business Network's "Mornings with Maria," Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel gave an update on the coronavirus vaccine after requesting an emergency authorization of the product.
< Clips, Health, coronavirus, Fox Business Network, Maria Bartiromo, Moderna, Mornings with Maria, Stephane Bancel, Vaccine >
- Huffington Post UK 15:28November 30, 2020Fox News Host Pulls Apart Election Lies Trump Spouted On Network Hours Earlier
< Donald Trump, 2020 election, Fox News, maria bartiromo, Eric Shawn, donald-trump, 2020-election, fox-news, maria-bartiromo, eric-shawn, NEWS, news >
- New York Magazine 08:27November 30, 2020Trump Spent His Holiday Weekend Bolstering His Loser RoutineA roundup of Trump’s latest preposterous election claims and flailing attempts to convince America that he’s definitely not a loser.
< roundup, politics, president trump, maria bartiromo, 2020 elections, 2020 presidential election, thanksgiving, voter fraud, contested election, trump campaign, early and often >
- Breitbart News 03:01November 30, 2020Trump: 'We Don't Have Freedom of the Press in This Country -- We Have Suppression by the Press'During an interview that aired on Fox News Channel's "Sunday Morning Futures," President Donald Trump attacked the media for its unwillingness to cover stories that could cast Joe Biden's candidacy and his presidential chances in a negative way.
< Clips, Media, Politics, Donald Trump, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Business Insider 20:52November 29, 2020Trump, without evidence, calls the 2020 presidential election results 'the greatest fraud in the history of our country from an electoral standpoint'In a Fox Business interview, Trump remained defiant in his insistence of mass voter fraud, despite there being no evidence backing up his claims.
< Politics, Joe Biden, Fox Business, Maria Bartiromo, 2020 election, Voter Fraud, presidential transition, Donald Trump >
- Breitbart News 20:20November 29, 2020Trump on Election Fraud: The DOJ and FBI Are 'Missing in Action'President Donald Trump said during a phone interview on this week’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” the FBI and the Department of Justice was "missing in action" on claims of massive fraud in the 2020 election.
< Clips, Politics, 2020 Presidential Race, Andrew McCabe, Department of Justice, Donald Trump, FBI, James Comey, John Durham, Maria Bartiromo, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 19:27November 29, 2020Trump said he wanted to file 'one big, beautiful lawsuit' claiming election fraud, but his lawyers told him he didn't have legal standing"What kind of a court system is this?" the president said he asked when his lawyers told him he didn't have the legal ground to file such a suit.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Maria Bartiromo >
- Business Insider 18:03November 29, 2020Trump tells viewers to watch 'anything else' but Fox News ahead of his 1st interview since Election DayTrump slammed Fox News as "unwatchable" and urged his followers to turn to conservative outlet Newsmax amid his growing rift with the network.
< Politics, Media, Donald Trump, Trump, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Newsmax >
- Breitbart News 01:46November 23, 2020GOP Rep. Collins: 'I'm About Tired' of Stacey Abrams, False Claims of Voter SuppressionDuring this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), who efforts in Georgia to contest the election outcome earlier this month for the Trump campaign, railed against 2018 Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams for making claims of voter suppression, which he said are for "her own political benefit."
< Clips, Politics, Doug Collins, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Sunday Morning Futures >
- Breitbart News 20:51November 22, 2020Dershowitz: Trump Has 'Two or Three Legal Constitutional Paths' -- 'I Don't Think that the Election Is Going to Be Reversed'During this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," constitutional legal scholar and Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz said there was still a legal path forward for the Trump campaign to win the presidency, but he did not think it was likely.
< Clips, Media, Politics, Alan Dershowitz, Donald Trump, Fox News Channel, Maria Bartiromo, Sidney Powell, Sunday Morning Futures >