- Forbes 21:36January 16, 2022NyQuil, Sleepy Chicken Challenge Trends On TikTok, Here Are The DangersVideos on TikTok and other social media show people cooking chicken in over-the-counter cough and cold medications such as NyQuil.
< Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Social Media, /social-media, business, pharma >
- FoxNews 20:59January 16, 2022Project Veritas founder on Fauci's alleged Wuhan research funding: 'A lot of questions' are unansweredProject Veritas founder James O'Keefe joined 'Sunday Morning Futures' to discuss documents alleging Dr. Anthony Fauci's agency approved gain-of-function research in Wuhan.
< bb6440e6-d256-5e2d-9995-dc6abd42b969, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/anthony-fauci, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Bailee Hill >
- FoxNews 20:48January 16, 2022Blackburn: Democrats deploying ‘legislative trickery’ to push through voting billSen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., joins 'Sunday Morning Futures' to address the Democrats' intentions as they work to push through new election legislation.
< d3b661b7-4f0e-5387-aca7-ac4938d9d1f0, fox-news/politics/senate/bills, fox-news/politics/senate, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/sunday-morning-futures, fox-news/politics/elections, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- The Daily Beast 20:20January 16, 2022James Clyburn Insists Voting Rights Bills Aren’t ‘Dead’ Yet—but on ‘Life Support’CNNHouse Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) on Sunday expressed a tiny glimmer of hope for Democrats’ election reform bills that appear to be stalled in the Senate, claiming the legislation “may be on life support” but isn’t necessarily dead yet.Last week, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (NY) announced that the Senate would be voting on voting rights legislation on Tuesday despite the fact that centrist Democratic Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (AZ) and Joe Manchin (WV) have already reiterated their support for retaining the chamber’s 60-vote threshold needed for passing bills.Sinema and Manchin, who have both claimed that they support the current voting rights proposals, also met with President Joe Biden recently as Democrats pull out all the stops in an effort to get something done to counter restrictive voting laws passed by GOP-led state legislations. Though, much like with the similarly doomed Build Back Better Act, the Democrats’ bills appear to be DOA.Read more at The Daily Beast.Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
< Media >
- FoxNews 19:59January 16, 2022FL Lt. Gov. Nunez: Hispanics 'flocking' to Republican Party for 'freedom,' 'opportunities'Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nunez reacts to a recent poll that suggests 51% of Hispanic voters disapprove of President Joe Biden.
< 780a1738-b35b-5467-a39b-094f5849bfe6, fox-news/politics, fox-news/politics/elections/republicans, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/florida, fox-news/person/ron-desantis, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 19:29January 16, 2022LA Times columnist doubles down on mocking deaths of the unvaccinatedLos Angeles Time columnist Michael Hiltzik continues to suggest that the unvaccinated who have passed from COVID-19 should be mocked as a lesson.
< 359322d5-58dc-5777-9355-85498bb2fec1, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Angelica Stabile >
- FoxNews 19:20January 16, 2022Winsome Sears: ‘I am the embodiment of what we’re trying to achieve in America’Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears discusses what her election means for America on 'Fox & Friends Weekend'
< 8c6a076b-82c2-5ed1-9907-f26fbd658043, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/virginia, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- The Daily Beast 19:11January 16, 2022GOP Senator Naively Dismisses Trump’s ‘Big Lie’ Push: Americans Won’t ‘Vote for a Cheat’CNNSen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) attempted to wave off any concerns on Sunday about former President Donald Trump’s push to install election-denying supporters into election supervisory positions, claiming that “it’s just not true” that these officials could impact final vote counts.At the same time, Cassidy insisted that the American public won’t fall for Trump-backed candidates pushing the “Big Lie” at the ballot box. “The American people are not going to vote for a cheat,” he confidently proclaimed.During an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, Cassidy—who voted to convict Trump of impeachment for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection—defended his decision not to support restoring parts of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, even though the Senate voted 98-0 to reauthorize the law just a decade ago.Read more at The Daily Beast.
< Media >
- FoxNews 18:35January 16, 2022College students vocalize dangers of wokeism on campus; political views being ‘weaponized’College students from across the United States speak out against the silencing of opinions on campus.
< 60bf6858-2542-583e-bc1b-449b990fa58d, fox-news/us/education/college, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/fox-friends, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Angelica Stabile >
- FoxNews 16:00January 16, 2022Heritage Foundation scholar breaks down 'absurd' federalization of elections in Democrats' billHans von Spakovsky of The Heritage Foundation warns John Lewis Voting Rights Act will gravely alter U.S. election laws.
< 72999184-788f-5d34-839a-d03c8cee6108, fox-news/politics/elections, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/life-liberty-levin, fox-news/politics/senate/democrats, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 15:00January 16, 2022America needs an honest, adult conversation about our challenges in 2022If America is going to remain free, safe and prosperous, we will have to elevate our national debate far above the current pattern.
< 68aeb2f0-1f32-57c3-b12f-60de24ae14b2, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/education, fox-news/us/immigration/illegal-immigrants, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/health/mental-health, fox-news/politics, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Gingrich360.com, Newt Gingrich >
- The Guardian(UK) 14:13January 16, 2022BBC licence fee to be abolished in 2027 and funding frozenGovernment announcement will force broadcaster to close services and make further redundanciesThe BBC licence fee will be abolished in 2027 and the broadcaster’s funding will be frozen for the next two years, the government has said, in an announcement that will force the broadcaster to close services and make further redundancies.The culture secretary, Nadine Dorries, will announce that the cost of an annual licence, required to watch live television and access iPlayer services, will remain at £159 until 2024 before rising slightly for the following three years. Continue reading...
< BBC, Media, UK news, Conservatives, Politics >
- FoxNews 09:25January 16, 2022Ralph Emery, famed country music broadcaster, dead at 88Ralph Emery, 88, who became known as the dean of country music broadcasters over more than a half-century in both radio and television, died Saturday, his family said.
< 523f14bd-ce56-5a44-9c3c-79a3c65b1b75, fox-news/entertainment/music, fox-news/entertainment/genres/country, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/tennessee, fox-news/entertainment/events/departed, fox-news/entertainment/events/obituary, fox-news/entertainment/tv, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 08:38January 16, 2022Civil rights attorney exposes reason behind nationwide crime spikeCivil rights attorney Robert Patillo took a deep dive into the record-setting crime impacting cities nationwide Saturday on "Unfiltered."
< ba273142-acdb-5f31-84e0-2f612e24d458, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/drugs, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 07:22January 16, 2022Lindsey Graham calls Texas synagogue hostage situation part of a 'religious war'Sen. Lindsey Graham traced the roots of the Texas hostage crisis Saturday on "Justice with Judge Jeanine."
< a1990ea5-e40e-5125-94de-bc066c603bf5, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/justice-with-judge-jeanine/justice-with-judge-jeanine-transcript, fox-news/person/lindsey-graham, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/justice-with-judge-jeanine, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 06:17January 16, 2022Jesse Watters reflects on his 'World' in final showFox News' Jesse Watters will host 'Jesse Watters Primetime,' set to begin Jan. 24.
< 2ccc3497-4feb-5194-9ab0-1da627903d39, fox-news/topic/fox-news-flash, fox-news/entertainment/media, fox-news/shows/watters-world, fox-news/shows/watters-world/watters-world-transcript, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- Forbes 03:09January 16, 2022How To Avoid The Doom Scroll On Social MediaImagine a full-grown adult standing in the line at Starbucks flipping through countless photos of people celebrating birthdays and posing in front of beaches, and you’ll know exactly what it’s like.
< Social Media, /social-media, Innovation, /innovation, Social Media, /social-media, innovation, socialmedia >
- The Daily Beast 01:30January 16, 2022Fox News’ Favorite Anti-Vaxxer Guests Are at Warvia Fox NewsA fairly standard late-night Fox News cable segment featuring self-described “COVID Contrarian” Alex Berenson and infamous anti-vaxxer Robert Malone skidded off the tracks after the former accused the latter of overplaying his hand.And Malone—whose recent appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast led to widespread outrage from the medical community—is extremely perturbed by the “totally unprovoked” attack, he told The Daily Beast on Saturday afternoon.The tense on-air exchange spilled over with claims made by Malone that Berenson, who has become a regular on Tucker Carlson’s primetime show amid the pandemic, serves as “controlled opposition.”Read more at The Daily Beast.
< Media >
- Guardian 20:00January 15, 2022Ten ways to take control of your smartphoneOverwhelmed by messages, notifications and distractions? You can reclaim your focus without a full digital detoxAre you in control of your smartphone or is it in control of you? Sometimes it is difficult to tell. One minute you might be using FaceTime to chat with loved ones or talking about your favourite TV show on Twitter. Next, you’re stuck in a TikTok “scroll hole” or tapping your 29th email notification of the day and no longer able to focus on anything else.We often feel like we can’t pull ourselves away from our devices. As various psychologists and Silicon Valley whistleblowers have stated, that is by design.Becca Caddy is the author of Screen Time: How to Make Peace With Your Devices and Find Your Techquilibrium (Blink, £14.99). To support the Guardian and Observer order your copy at guardianbookshop.com. Delivery charges may apply Continue reading...
< Smartphones, Social media, Mental health, Technology, Mobile phones, Apps, Digital media >
- Forbes 19:03January 15, 2022‘Wordle’ Didn’t Deserve To Be ClonedJosh Wardle created ‘Wordle’ to be played for free.
< Arts, /arts, Lifestyle, /lifestyle, Arts, /arts, Innovation, /innovation, Social Media, /social-media, lifestyle, danidiplacidoblog >
- Observer 18:45January 15, 2022Tinx and the Age of the Authentic InfluencerInfluencers were once willing to promote just about anything. Tinx says that's changing.
< Chipotle, Influencers, Social media, tiktok >
- FoxNews 17:00January 15, 2022New York is no longer 'Fun City'The optimism surrounding New York City's new mayor, Eric Adams, seems to be quickly eroding due to several self-inflicted political wounds.
< 29175e24-0bfc-5abd-a5ef-ce71c42c47e8, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/crime, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Tribune Media Services, Cal Thomas >
- Business Insider 15:10January 15, 2022How many Instagram followers you need to start getting paidWhen can a content creator start making money on Instagram with brand deals, or affiliate marketing? We spoke with dozens of influencers to find out.
< Media, Advertising, Tech Insider, Retail, Influencers, Instagram, Creators, Creator economy, Influencer Marketing, Meta, Reels, affiliate marketing >
- Business Insider 12:41January 15, 2022This entrepreneur creates elaborate artworks made from Lego. Now she's turning to NFTs to take her business to the next level.Jessica Ewud is a professional Lego artist who has delved into the digital art space, which she said helped her business thrive.
< Strategy, Tech Insider, News, Features, Weekend BI UK, Lego, legobricks, Art, Artist, NFT, NFT art, NFT Digital Media, Strategy >
- FoxNews 10:59January 15, 2022Jason Chaffetz: Biden, Harris have ‘blown it’ in first year: Their policies 'make America worse'Fox News contributor Jason Chaffetz tore into the Biden-Harris administration Friday during an appearance on "The Ingraham Angle."
< c27d95fb-1699-51a9-80d9-8d12bdf583ca, fox-news/shows/ingraham-angle, fox-news/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/kamala-harris, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/utah, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 10:18January 15, 2022MSNBC's Steve Schmidt: Kevin McCarthy could 'handcuffed,' and ' locked in a basement' for defying Jan. 6 panelLincoln Project co-founder and MSNBC contributor Steve Schmidt suggested on the network Friday that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., could be "locked in a basement" by the House Sergeant at Arms until he agrees to testify for the Democrats’ Jan. 6 committee.
< 6b8453d5-7b1a-5cc9-90d8-9fa846a1f3b2, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics, fox-news/person/kevin-mccarthy, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fox-news/us/capitol-protests, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/politics/house-of-representatives, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Brie Stimson >
- FoxNews 08:31January 15, 2022Tulsi Gabbard knocks Biden admin as 'authoritarian' and 'unacceptable'Democrat Tulsi Gabbard expresses concern over President Biden's leadership.
< 67b228c5-1495-56e3-b75d-8f950ec9b2b3, fox-news/entertainment/media, fox-news/person/tulsi-gabbard, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 08:23January 15, 2022Civil rights leader rips Biden-Harris: 'Progressives hijacked the rich legacy' of our movementPhiladelphia-born civil rights leader Bob Woodson called out the progressive wing of the Democratic Party for "hijacking" the movement he helped lead.
< 622cc7b9-6fae-56ac-b45e-e7ea83b548b1, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/shows/ingraham-angle, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/elections, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 08:14January 15, 2022Tucker Carlson: The Democratic Party is redefining opposition as terrorismTucker Carlson questions the charges brought against several of the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol protesters.
< b90993c9-b7e1-53e6-9b95-03384ca181fa, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight/transcript/tuckers-monologue, fox-news/us/capitol-protests, fox-news/us/congress, fox-news/politics/justice-department, fox-news/topic/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Tucker Carlson >
- FoxNews 07:55January 15, 2022Hannity: President 'I will shut down the virus' Biden needs to explain hospitalizationsThe "Hannity" host spotlighted the Biden administration's "dumpster fire" in Friday's opening monologue.
< 1d6a9bf7-eb29-5c4c-8f01-10efcc387a22, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/kamala-harris, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/shows/hannity, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Graham Colton >
- The Daily Beast 06:36January 15, 2022Tucker Carlson: Rioter Facing Sedition Charges Is a ‘Thoroughly Loyal American’via Fox NewsDon’t question the patriotism of the Jan. 6 rioter who allegedly said “hang the traitors” while on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol, Tucker Carlson told his audience Friday.Thomas Caldwell was among the eleven Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy by the Justice Department on Thursday for allegedly plotting “to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force.” The Virginia man appeared on Carlson’s show that night, where the Fox News host pulled out all the stops to portray his prosecution as an embarrassment to the justice system. Carlson must have felt unsatisfied, though, because he did the same thing on Friday.After describing the indictment against Caldwell, Carlson declared flatly that “he does not fit that description.” Why, exactly? As Tucker put it:Read more at The Daily Beast.
< Media >
- Business Insider 06:09January 15, 2022Conservative news channel One America News Network is losing its biggest TV providerThe satellite television provider is the network's biggest distributor and has aired the right-wing news channel since April 2017.
< Media, Politics, One America News, One America News Network, Far-Right, Trump, DirecTV >
- FoxNews 06:07January 15, 2022Biden 'internationalized' a 'disease in Washington of influence-peddling': Miranda DevineNew York Post columnist Miranda Devine reacted to the news of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's son's alleged business corruption on Friday.
< 5d904ebb-99a4-5749-8989-969630978a29, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/nancy-pelosi, fox-news/person/hunter-biden, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Graham Colton >
- FoxNews 05:59January 15, 2022CNN labels Kyrsten Sinema a Republican in on-air graphicThe Arizona Democrat is often attacked by liberal critics as being a Republican.
< 6e33a521-cc66-5ca7-b64f-5a370cac7ee3, fox-news/topic/fox-news-flash, fox-news/politics/senate/democrats, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics, fox-news/politics/voting, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/arizona, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn >
- FoxNews 05:49January 15, 2022Former Trump State Department official recounts struggles working with career bureaucratsFormer State Department adviser Amanda Milius joined 'Tucker Carlson Today' Friday to share her experience in the Trump administration.
< 1dad0063-8f32-545b-820b-d00f314b9c28, fox-news/media, fox-news/fox-nation, fox-news/topic/fox-nation-opinion, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/state-department, fox-news/person/donald-trump, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 05:15January 15, 2022Biden's 'week from hell' got so bad his trusted left-wing media turned on him: Rachel Campos-Duffy"Fox News Primetime" host reviews Biden's "week from hell," criticizing several of the president's remarks and actions.
< 1570cb59-fbd3-538a-9937-66aac235231b, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/us/economy, fox-news/politics/voting, fox-news/world/conflicts/afghanistan, fox-news/person/kamala-harris, fox-news/us/economy/jobs, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- FoxNews 05:05January 15, 2022Washington Post columnist: Biden 'failing politically,' needs to stop 'spinning his wheels'David Ignatius called for "less shouting" and more "common sense" from the president.
< b8bf8ff5-a834-5020-b677-5d5cd625f39a, fox-news/topic/fox-news-flash, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn >
- The Daily Beast 05:03January 15, 2022DirecTV Drops Truth-Defying One America News NetworkDrew Angerer/GettyOne America News Network is getting the boot from its largest distributor.DirecTV plans to drop the mega-MAGA channel as well as its sibling AWE (“A Wealth of Entertainment”), both owned by Herring Networks, when OAN’s current contract with the satellite provider expires in April, the company said, noting that Herring has been notified of the decision. Bloomberg first reported the news. “We informed Herring Networks that, following a routine internal review, we do not plan to enter into a new contract when our current agreement expires,” a DirecTV spokesperson said in a statement. Dropping OAN is a swift reversal from October, when the company said it had no plans to cut the Trump-loving network from its lineup. Read more at The Daily Beast.
< Media >
- FoxNews 04:03January 15, 2022Psaki mocked for saying Biden wasn't making 'human' comparison between GOP, segregationists in Atlanta speechThe White House press secretary raised eyebrows when she was grilled about the president's divisive speech attacking his opponents.
< 7a0b4af9-77cc-5c1e-ad29-a9490c23cb85, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/voting, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn >
- Breitbart News 02:20January 15, 2022Al Gore Still Preaching Climate Change: Need to Stop Using ‘Sky as an Open Sewer’Decades after Al Gore first sounded the alarm about global warming, the former vice president is still preaching about climate change.
< Media, Politics, Weather, Al Gore, Climate Change, Global Warming, Greta Thunberg >
- FoxNews 02:01January 15, 2022Biden White House pummeled for rollout of COVID tests expected to ship 'within 7-12 days of ordering'The Biden administration announced Friday that Americans can order rapid COVID tests beginning Jan. 19.
< ef17757e-60ad-512a-b22e-cbaeff5ae635, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Joseph Wulfsohn >
- AdWeek 01:55January 15, 2022Check Out This Behind-The-Scenes Look at Scream…the MusicalHorror films have a proud and lengthy history of using real-life gimmicks to draw in viewers, from director William Castle having actors dressed up as "nurses standing by" in case someone died of fright during showings of Macabre (1958) to the "No Late Admissions" rule that Alfred Hitchcock embraced for Psycho (1960). In the age...
< Creative, Media >
- FoxNews 01:27January 15, 2022Biden 'disrespecting Americans' by claiming they're racist 'if he doesn't get his way': Sen. LeePresident Biden wrongly accused political opponents of being racist during his voting rights speech, Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, said.
< bec0d259-098c-5504-896b-8dfe7a1f2226, fox-news/politics/senate/republicans, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/elections/democrats, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/life-liberty-levin, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/us/congress, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 01:00January 15, 2022Maya Wiley cites Confederacy in argument to allow noncitizens to voteMSNBC and NBC News legal analyst Maya Wiley noted that the Confederacy allowed noncitizens to vote, essentially calling for modern America to be more like the Confederate States – at least when it comes to voting rights.
< cbd287a1-f9d7-5c94-9c15-643babaf5473, fox-news/media, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Brian Flood >
- Forbes 00:20January 15, 2022Joe Rogan Taking On Medical Experts And Gettr – Is He The King Of New Media?This week, a group of 270 medical experts called on Spotify to cancel the top-rated "The Joe Rogan Experience."
< Social Media, /social-media, Innovation, /innovation, Social Media, /social-media, innovation, socialmedia >
- Business Insider 23:43January 14, 2022Netflix raised the prices on its streaming plans to help pay for its new movies and showsThe basic plan now costs $9.99, while the 4K premium service costs $19.99 in the US. Canadian plans saw similar increases as well.
< Tech Insider, Media, Entertainment, News, Netflix, Streaming, Subscription >
- The Daily Beast 23:05January 14, 2022Fox News Has Ghosted Lara Logan After She Called Fauci a NaziPhoto Illustration by The Daily Beast/GettySince Fox Nation host Lara Logan compared Dr. Anthony Fauci to a Nazi war criminal last November, she has all but disappeared from Fox airwaves. In fact, it would appear as though the conservative cable giant took a stand on her increasingly unhinged rhetoric and cut ties with the once-respected journalist.But even Logan is in the dark on where she now stands with Fox News. “I don’t really know,” she admitted during a podcast interview last week.The former 60 Minutes correspondent, who since 2019 has hosted Lara Logan Has No Agenda on Fox’s digital streaming service Fox Nation, has yet to make a single appearance across Fox News Media platforms since her Fauci comments. Her Fox Nation program has not aired any new episodes and is no longer actively promoted by the network. Even the production company contracted to produce Logan’s series has quietly distanced itself from her.Read more at The Daily Beast.Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
< Media >
- FoxNews 22:58January 14, 2022'Outnumbered' slams Jon Stewart for calling national anthem a 'weird ritual' at gamesThe "Outnumbered" panel reacted Friday to Jon Stewart's "sophomoric" comments on the national anthem.
< fee05f07-737a-5b9e-a459-c797e2e1306a, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/outnumbered, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Nikolas Lanum >
- FoxNews 22:31January 14, 2022MSNBC anchor: Republican proposed changes to debate committee 'sound reasonable'MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle said that Republican National Committee calls for reform around presidential debates seemed “reasonable."
< 80db57d7-3f58-56e4-b1c9-bf24a96b06d7, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/elections/presidential-debate, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, David Rutz >
- FoxNews 22:03January 14, 2022Sunny Hostin rants against Supreme Court vaccine mandate decision: 'You have the freedom to die from COVID'“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin ranted against the Supreme Court on Friday, declaring Americans have the “Freedom to die from COVID” but not to vote.
< e4fd91c1-6840-5b07-9995-8bebebee2b2c, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/entertainment/the-view, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Brian Flood >