- Breitbart News 04:27July 21, 2021Non-Violent Protester Gets 8 Months for Entering Capitol--Hundreds of BLM Riot Cases DroppedA man who engaged in non-violent protest at the Capitol was given eight months prison, while hundreds of BLM cases have been dropped.
< Politics, Black Lives Matter, BLM, Capitol, Capitol riot, Capitol riots, Minneapolis Police Department, Minneapolis Riots, Riots >
- New York Magazine 14:00July 9, 2021Darnella Frazier’s Nightmare YearWhen police fatalities touch the same person twice.
< minneapolis police department, darnella frazier, police violence, racial justice protests, defund the police, politics, minneapolis, leneal frazier, eric garner, daunte wright >
- The Guardian(UK) 00:10June 26, 2021Derek Chauvin sentenced to 22.5 years in prison for murder of George FloydFour members of the Floyd family, including his seven-year-old daughter Gianna, gave statements before the sentencingDerek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who murdered George Floyd, has been sentenced to 22 years and six months for second-degree murder, closing one chapter of a case that thrust the issue of race and American policing back into the global spotlight. Related: Protests erupt in Minneapolis over man fatally shot by deputies Continue reading...
< Minneapolis, Law (US), US policing, George Floyd, US news >
- New York Magazine 23:47June 25, 2021What Happens Next After the Derek Chauvin SentencingMany legal issues remain unresolved, from the fate of the other officers who arrested George Floyd to federal efforts to address police brutality.
< george floyd, derek chauvin trial, derek chauvin, minneapolis, congress, politics, justice department, crime >
- Business Insider 22:14June 25, 2021George Floyd's brother asks judge to give Derek Chauvin longest prison term possible: 'My family and I have been given a life sentence.'Philonise Floyd said that, for the last year, he has had "to relive George being tortured to death every hour of the day."
< Law, George Floyd, derek chauvin, Minneapolis, Black Lives Matter >
- Breitbart News 21:14June 23, 2021Watch: Nine-Year-Old Girl Slams School Board for Installing Political BLM Posters on CampusA nine-year-old girl confronted a Minnesota school board for allowing Black Lives Matter posters to be placed on campus.
< Education, Politics, Black Lives Matter, Joe Biden, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Police, politics, Rioting, school board >
- Breitbart News 19:33June 5, 2021Looting, Riots Break Out in Minneapolis After Police Return Fire, Kill Wanted FelonBurning, rioting, and looting broke out in Minneapolis on Friday night after deputies shot and killed a wanted felon who fired on them. Deputies assigned to the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force attempted to take the man wanted for being a felon in possession of a firearm into custody.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Minneapolis Riots, Minnesota riots, U.S. Marshals Service >
- Breitbart News 21:11May 25, 2021LISTEN: Gunshots Ring Out Near Minneapolis' George Floyd SquareSounds of gunshots rang out near Minneapolis' George Floyd Square today as people gathered to marked one year since Floyd's death.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, George Floyd, Minneapolis >
- The Guardian 05:57May 24, 2021George Floyd: Minneapolis holds rallies in build-up to anniversary of police killingProgram starts with march led by the Rev Al Sharpton and Benjamin Crump to mark the anniversary of black man’s murderOne year on, how George Floyd’s murder has changed the worldMembers of George Floyd’s family, and others who lost loved ones to police encounters, have joined crowds in Minneapolis for a march that was one of several events planned nationwide to mark the one-year anniversary of Floyd’s death.Hundreds of people gathered on Sunday for the rally in front of the courthouse in downtown Minneapolis where a month ago former policeman Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murdering the black man by kneeling on his neck. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, Race, US news, World news >
- The Guardian 15:58May 17, 2021Ex-officer charged in Daunte Wright shooting to appear in courtKim Potter, charged with second-degree manslaughter for fatally shooting Black man, has pre-trial hearing on MondayA former suburban Minneapolis police officer charged with second-degree manslaughter for fatally shooting 20-year-old Black motorist Daunte Wright is scheduled to appear in court via videoconference Monday.Former Brooklyn Center officer Kim Potter, who is white, has an omnibus hearing, also known as a pre-trial hearing, on Monday afternoon in Hennepin county district court. The purpose of such a hearing is to go over evidence and determine if there’s probable cause for the case to proceed. Continue reading...
< Daunte Wright, Minneapolis, US policing, Race, US news, World news >
- New York Magazine 22:27May 12, 2021What Happens Next After the Derek Chauvin VerdictA judge ruled that there were several aggravating factors in the murder of George Floyd, which could mean a longer sentence for Derek Chauvin.
< george floyd, derek chauvin trial, derek chauvin, minneapolis, congress, politics, justice department, crime >
- Business Insider 23:25May 10, 2021The US labor market is stuck in a 'deep hole' and needs more support, Minneapolis Fed president saysThere's "some truth" to claims unemployment benefits disincentivize work, Neel Kashkari said, but childcare needs and virus fears also hurt hiring.
< Economy, Markets, Economy, Neel Kashkari, Fed, fed president, Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Labor Market, Jobs Report, Unemployment benefits, US Labor Market >
- The Guardian 17:26May 7, 2021George Floyd death: four ex-police officers indicted on civil rights chargesDerek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, J Kueng and Tou Thao chargedQuartet accused of violating Floyd’s constitutional rightsA federal grand jury has indicted the four former Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd’s arrest and murder, accusing them of violating the Black man’s constitutional rights as he was restrained face-down on the pavement and gasping for air, according to indictments unsealed on Friday.The three-count indictment on civil rights charges names Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, J Kueng and Tou Thao. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, US news, World news, Minneapolis >
- New York Magazine 22:23May 5, 2021What Happens Next After the Derek Chauvin VerdictDerek Chauvin’s attorney has filed a motion for a new trial, and many other legal issues remain unresolved.
< george floyd, derek chauvin trial, derek chauvin, minneapolis, congress, politics, justice department, crime >
- The Guardian(UK) 02:49May 5, 2021Derek Chauvin: ex-officer convicted in George Floyd’s murder asks for new trialAttorney Eric Nelson alleged prosecutorial and jury misconduct, errors of law at trial and said the verdict was contrary to lawDerek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, has asked a judge for a new trial, according to a court document filed Tuesday.In a series of motions filed to the district court judge Peter Cahill, Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, said his client was deprived of a fair trial, adding there was prosecutorial and jury misconduct, errors of law at trial and that the verdict was contrary to law. Continue reading...
< Minneapolis, Law (US), George Floyd, Minnesota, US crime, US policing, Race, US news >
- Flashbak 12:44May 4, 2021When Gas was 15c a gallon – US Filling Stations 1937-1942Before the ubiquitous gas stations people bought gasoline literally out of a barrel at a grocery or hardware store. Some of which even offered gasoline home delivery in five-gallon jugs. The world’s first purpose-built gas station was built in St. Louis, Missouri in 1905 at 420 South Theresa Avenue. Although the Smithsonian magazine says that … Continue reading "When Gas was 15c a gallon – US Filling Stations 1937-1942"
The post When Gas was 15c a gallon – US Filling Stations 1937-1942 appeared first on Flashbak.
< 1930s, 1940s, Cars, photographs, Photojournalism, Albert Freeman, Arthur Rothstein, Bemidji, Benton Harbor, Cleveland, David Myers, Dorothea Lange, Edcouch Texas, Esther Bubley, Florida, Frederick, Gas Stations, gasoline, Gettysburg, Greyhound Bus, Howard R Hollem, Jackson, John Vachon, Kentucky, Kern County California, Louisiana, Louisville, Marion Post Wolcott, Maryland, Michigan, mid-west, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Osage, Paul Bunyan, Pennsylvania, petrol, Russell Lee, ST Louis, USA, Venus, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia >
- Breitbart News 19:01April 24, 2021Nolte: Minneapolis Black Business Owners Plead for Help in No-Go-ZoneBlack-owned businesses trapped in the Minneapolis no-go zone where George Floyd died are pleading for help.
< Politics, George Floyd, John Nolte, Minneapolis, Police >
- New York Magazine 00:15April 23, 2021What Happens Next After the Derek Chauvin VerdictMany legal issues remain unresolved, from the fate of the other officers who arrested George Floyd to federal efforts to address police brutality.
< george floyd, derek chauvin trial, derek chauvin, minneapolis, congress, politics, justice department >
- Business Insider 20:50April 21, 2021After Derek Chauvin's guilty verdict, here's why it's still so rare for a police officer to be tried and convicted of murderAfter Derek Chauvin's guilty verdict for the murder of George Floyd, lasting change in police accountability is unlikely to come from the courtroom.
< News, Politics, News-freelancer, George Floyd, Police, Crime, Minneapolis >
- The Guardian 20:31April 21, 2021Justice department to investigate Minneapolis policing practicesMerrick Garland announces ‘pattern and practice’ investigationPolice use of force and possible discrimination to be scrutinizedThe US justice department announced on Wednesday that it is launching a sweeping investigation into policing practices in Minneapolis, less than a day after a white former officer was convicted of murdering George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, there.The investigation will examine the use of force by police officers, including force used during protests, and whether Minneapolis police engage in discriminatory practices, the US attorney general, Merrick Garland, said in Washington DC on Wednesday morning. Continue reading...
< Minneapolis, US policing, US news, US justice system, Merrick Garland >
- New York Magazine 19:47April 21, 2021Justice Department Launches Probe of Minneapolis Police PracticesMerrick Garland announced a probe into whether the department has engaged in a pattern of “unlawful policing” a day after the Derek Chauvin verdict.
< merrick garland, justice department, minneapolis police department, politics, police misconduct, doj >
- Business Insider 17:36April 21, 2021DOJ launches investigation into the Minneapolis Police Department's practices a day after Derek Chauvin's convictionAG Merrick Garland announced that the DOJ will examine whether the department engages in "unconstitutional or unlawful policing."
< Politics, Law, Minneapolis police, George Floyd, derek chauvin, Department of Justice >
- The Guardian(UK) 17:28April 21, 2021Chauvin verdict: DoJ announces sweeping investigation into Minneapolis police – liveInvestigation will examine potentially unconstitutional policingGeorge Floyd’s brother says family satisfied with guilty verdictFull report: Derek Chauvin found guilty of Floyd’s murder 3.28pm BST Attorney General Merrick B. Garland’s announcement moments ago that Department of Justice attorneys will investigate the Minneapolis Police Department comes amid a recent shift in DOJ policy. Garland has said that if DOJ finds unlawful or unconstitutional policing in the Minneapolis Police Department, one possible remedy is a “consent decree.” At its most basic level, this would be an agreement between the DOJ and Minneapolis police department to change any unlawful or unconstitutional “pattern or practices.” 3.15pm BST Attorney General Merrick B. Garland has concluded his remarks about the Justice Department’s investigation into the Minneapolis police department. Garland’s remarks come one day after former Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin was convicted in the death of George Floyd during a May 2020 arrest. Garland says that the department will issue a public report on its findings if it finds “reasonable cause to believe there is a pattern or practice of unconstitutional or unlawful policing.” Continue reading...
< George Floyd, US news, Minneapolis, World news, US politics, US crime, Race >
- Huffington Post UK 09:50April 21, 2021George Floyd's Family Reacts To Derek Chauvin's Guilty Verdict
< News, George Floyd, Minneapolis, derek chauvin, george-floyd, minneapolis, derek-chauvin >
- Huffington Post UK 09:31April 21, 2021Minneapolis Celebrates, Reflects After Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdict
< News, Politics, George Floyd, Minneapolis, derek chauvin, politics, george-floyd, minneapolis, derek-chauvin >
- The Guardian(UK) 08:00April 21, 2021Minneapolis hopes for new beginning after verdict: ‘George Floyd is a movement’After weeks of anxiety, the city celebrated with a victory march. ‘Tomorrow we get back to work’, one organizer saidAs George Floyd’s girlfriend waited for a verdict in the trial of Derek Chauvin, the police officer charged with murdering Floyd, one of the journalists crowded around her asked what being present outside the Minneapolis courthouse meant to her.Courteney Ross, 45, who had given emotional testimony about her and Floyd’s struggle with opioid addiction, was candid: the courthouse was “not a comfortable place for many of us.” Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, US news >
- The Guardian(UK) 06:34April 21, 2021‘I cried so hard’: the teen who filmed Floyd’s killing, and changed AmericaDarnella Frazier’s video of Floyd gasping for air became a key piece of evidence in the trial of Derek ChauvinDarnella Frazier was just 17 last summer when she used her cellphone to film Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd’s neck until he died.On Tuesday, after a Minneapolis jury found the former police officer guilty on all three charges for the murder of Floyd, she posted on Facebook sharing her joy and relief. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, US crime, Minneapolis, Race, Minnesota, US news >
- Breitbart News 01:37April 21, 2021WATCH: Minneapolis Protesters Accost Truck Driver Following Conviction of Derek ChauvinBlack Lives Matter demonstrators blocking the streets in Minneapolis accosted the driver of a tractor-trailer attempting to drive his route. The marchers took over the streets following the conviction of Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Minneapolis Protest >
- Breitbart News 00:33April 21, 2021Protesters Take to Streets Following Guilty Verdict in Chauvin TrialA Black Lives Matter group took to the streets of Minneapolis following the guilty verdict in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin. The jury found Chauvin guilty on two murder charges and the manslaughter charge.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Daunte Wright, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Minneapolis Police Department >
- The Guardian(UK) 00:26April 21, 2021Chauvin guilty verdict a landmark moment in US criminal justice historyAnalysis: The testimony against the ex-officer was damning – it was clear this case was different from so many that had come before The trial saw 44 witnesses and 15 days of testimony. And, in the end, less than a day to decide that Derek Chauvin, the white former Minneapolis police officer, was guilty of murdering George Floyd.It is a landmark moment not just in the history of US policing and criminal justice, but around the world. George Floyd’s death came to embody the struggle for racial justice and equality in so many ways they are impossible to condense: from forceful calls for police reform in Minneapolis and new legislation in Washington, to a reckoning on the history of British imperialism in the UK and a resurgence in activism over Indigenous deaths in custody in Australia. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, Minnesota, US news, US policing, Race, World news >
- The Guardian(UK) 00:14April 21, 2021Will the Derek Chauvin guilty verdict change policing in America?George Floyd’s death at the hands of a white police officer touched off a new civil rights uprising that rippled across the worldThe jury’s guilty verdict on the former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for killing George Floyd signaled the conclusion of a historic police brutality trial and a key moment for policing and for the battle for racial equality in America.Observers have talked about this case being so significant that it will stand as a watershed between the way law enforcement was held to account in the US before George Floyd was pinned by the neck under Chauvin’s knee, and after. Continue reading...
< Minneapolis, US policing, George Floyd, Black Lives Matter movement, Race, US crime, Minnesota, US news >
- New York Magazine 00:09April 21, 2021The Chauvin Verdict Is Not Justice. It’s Self-Preservation.Even as it ended in conviction on murder charges, the trial was a state-level effort to defend the virtues of policing.
< minneapolis, minnesota, derek chauvin, police reform, police brutality, black lives matter, politics, verdicts >
- The Guardian(UK) 00:07April 21, 2021Derek Chauvin found guilty of George Floyd’s murderJury finds ex-police officer guilty of second-degree murderChauvin knelt on Floyd’s neck for more than nine minutesDerek Chauvin verdict – follow live updatesDerek Chauvin has been convicted of murder for killing George Floyd by kneeling on his neck for more than nine minutes, a crime that prompted a wave of protests in support of racial justice in the US and across the world.The jury swiftly and unanimously convicted Chauvin of all the charges he faced - second and third degree murder, and manslaughter - after concluding that the white former Minneapolis police officer killed the 46-year-old Black man through a criminal assault by pinning him to the ground so he could not breathe properly. A lack of oxygen in turn caused brain damage, heart failure and death, in May last year. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, US news, World news, US crime, Race, US policing, Minnesota >
- The Guardian(UK) 22:49April 20, 2021Derek Chauvin trial: jury returns to deliver verdict – liveFormer officer charged with murder over death of George FloydTwelve-panel Minneapolis jury began deliberations on MondayBiden on Chauvin trial: ‘I’m praying the verdict is the right verdict’Hundreds join high school walkout: ‘Police don’t care about us’ 8.49pm BST The court has previously let everyone know that there would be a one hour gap between the judge, Peter Cahill, receiving word that the jury had reached a verdict and that verdict being read in court.This is to do with the authorities wanting to allow most workers to leave the court building in downtown Minneapolis and go home, out of security concerns. 8.38pm BST The jury in Derek Chauvin’s murder trial have reached a verdict.It will be announced in court at 4.30pm eastern time, which is 9.30pm in the UK or, for worldwide reference, 8.30pm GMT. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, US news, US politics, World news >
- Breitbart News 22:41April 20, 2021***Live Wire*** Jury Reaches Verdict in Derek Chauvin Murder TrialThe jury reached a verdict Tuesday afternoon in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who is charged with second and third-degree murder as well as manslaughter for George Floyd’s death.
< Law and Order, Politics, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Minneapolis >
- Breitbart News 18:23April 20, 2021Report: Maxine Waters Requested Police Escort to Minneapolis ProtestsRep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) reportedly asked for a police escort to Minneapolis over the weekend where she urged activists to "stay in the streets" during protests against police.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Maxine Waters, Minneapolis, Police, protests >
- Business Insider 14:41April 20, 2021Store owners in Minneapolis are boarding up ahead of the Derek Chauvin murder-trial verdict, fearing potential unrestChauvin, a former police officer, is accused of killing George Floyd. Floyd's death sparked months-long protests in which some stores were damaged.
< Retail, Minneapolis, united states, derek chauvin, George Floyd, Trial, Businesses, shops, Retail, Finance, Riots >
- Huffington Post UK 09:29April 20, 2021Jury In Derek Chauvin Trial Begins Deliberation As Minneapolis Braces For Verdict
< News, us news, George Floyd, Minneapolis, derek chauvin, police shootings, us-news, george-floyd, minneapolis, derek-chauvin, police-shootings >
- Breitbart News 05:37April 20, 2021250 D.C. National Guard Activated in Advance of Derek Chauvin VerdictThe D.C. National Guard is activating 250 members to support local law enforcement "in response to potential First Amendment demonstrations."
< Politics, D.C. National Guard, Derek Chauvin, First Amendment, George Floyd, military, Minneapolis, National Guard >
- Breitbart News 23:33April 19, 2021Pelosi: Maxine Waters Shouldn't Apologize for Comments to MN ProtestersHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday said Rep. Maxine Waters should not apologize for calling on protesters to "get more confrontation" if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is cleared in George Floyd's death.
< Law and Order, Politics, Derek Chauvin, Maxine Waters, Minneapolis, Nancy Pelosi >
- Breitbart News 21:33April 19, 2021Maxine Waters Claims She Is 'Nonviolent' After Urging Protesters to 'Get More Confrontational'Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) claimed Monday that she is "nonviolent" in response to blowback stemming from her call to protesters to "get more confrontational" if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is cleared in George Floyd's death.
< Law and Order, Politics, Derek Chauvin, Maxine Waters, Minneapolis >
- The Guardian(UK) 20:52April 19, 2021Derek Chauvin trial hears closing arguments as America braces for verdictFormer officer charged with murder of George FloydDerek Chauvin trial – live coverageThe Derek Chauvin murder trial heard closing arguments on Monday before the jury was expected to begin considering a verdict over the death of George Floyd that is anxiously awaited by millions of Americans. Related: Daunte Wright and George Floyd: another chapter in America’s recurring tragedy Continue reading...
< Minneapolis, George Floyd, Minnesota, US news, US policing >
- Business Insider 18:21April 19, 2021Facebook says it will remove content that 'praises, celebrates or mocks George Floyd's death' ahead of Chauvin trial verdictIn anticipation of the results of the Derek Chauvin trial, Facebook is making a major moderation change aimed at protecting George Floyd's memory.
< Tech Insider, Politics, George Floyd, derek chauvin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Killing, Trial, Police, Death, Murder >
- The Guardian 16:31April 19, 2021Derek Chauvin trial: defense and prosecution to make closing arguments – liveFormer police officer charged with murder over death of George FloydJury to begin deliberations once closing arguments have concludedProtests flare as America awaits verdict in Derek Chauvin trial 2.22pm BST Welcome back to our live coverage of the Derek Chauvin trial. Closing arguments in the murder case against the former Minneapolis police officer are scheduled to begin at 9am local time in Minneapolis.Chauvin, a white former Minneapolis police department officer, faces charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the 25 May 2020 death of George Floyd. During an arrest, Chauvin pressed his knee against the neck of Floyd, who was Black, for nine minutes and 29 seconds. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, Minneapolis, US news, World news, US crime >
- The Guardian(UK) 21:39April 18, 2021George Floyd killing: protests flare as Americans await verdict in Chauvin trialOutcome is expected to resonate nationwide, particularly in cities that have seen continuing demonstrations over police violenceProtests against police killings flared across the US this weekend, from Minneapolis to Chicago to Portland, as Americans wait for a verdict in the trial of the white police officer charged with murdering George Floyd last year.Closing arguments are expected in the Derek Chauvin trial on Monday. The most serious charge the former Minneapolis officer is facing in Floyd’s death is second-degree murder, but the jury might choose to find him guilty on third-degree murder or manslaughter, or acquit him altogether. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, US policing, US news, Minnesota, Portland, Minneapolis, US crime, Chicago, Daunte Wright >
- Breitbart News 20:41April 18, 2021Report: Shots Fired at Minnesota National Guard Members in MinneapolisThe Minnesota National Guard said some of its members came under fire in northern Minneapolis on Sunday morning.
< Law and Order, National Security, Pre-Viral, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minnesota National Guard, Shooting >
- Business Insider 14:18April 18, 2021Minneapolis and other US cities are beefing up their security and shutting down schools ahead of the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trialFormer Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is on trial for the death of George Floyd, and jury deliberations are due to start next week.
< Military & Defense, News UK, derek chauvin, Minneapolis, Minneapolis police, Minneapolis protests, George Floyd, Black Lives Matter, UK Weekend >
- The Guardian 14:00April 17, 2021Derek Chauvin trial: officer’s brief defense could reflect confidence ... or lack of credibilityAfter a dramatic final week, all that is left is closing statements and jury decisionsThe prosecution took 10 days to lay out its case against Derek Chauvin. The former Minneapolis police officer’s defense to the charges of murdering George Floyd barely lasted two.The relative brevity of Chauvin’s case might reflect a confidence on the part of the defense that the evidence against him is easily picked apart or at least shaky enough to raise reasonable doubt with the jury. Continue reading...
< George Floyd, US policing, US crime, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Law (US), US news >
- Huffington Post UK 15:27April 16, 2021Derek Chauvin Murder Trial: What Brits Need To Know About The Case
< News, uk news, us news, global news, black lives matter, world news, race, George Floyd, police, Minneapolis, derek chauvin, uk-news, us-news, global-news, black-lives-matter, world-news, george-floyd, minneapolis, derek-chauvin >
- Huffington Post UK 10:22April 16, 2021Derek Chauvin Trial: 4 Major Takeaways From The Final Week Of Testimony
< News, George Floyd, Minneapolis, derek chauvin, Daunte Wright, george-floyd, minneapolis, derek-chauvin, daunte-wright >