- Breitbart News 22:39June 20, 2021Report: NYC Drops Most Rioting, Looting Cases from 2020After New York City descended into widespread looting and vandalism in mid-2020, the Bronx District Attorney (DA) has dropped charges against a majority of the arrested rioters, NBC New York reported Friday.
< Crime, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Looting, New York City, Police, Riots >
- Breitbart News 02:59June 20, 2021VIDEO: NYC Psychiatrist Who Fantasized About Shooting Whites Characterizes Them as 'Psychopathic'The psychiatrist who told a Yale School of Medicine audience about her fantasies of shooting white people characterized whites as "psychopathic" during a recent interview with former CNN pundit Marc Lamont Hill.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Aruna Khilanani, New York City, White People >
- Breitbart News 06:03June 15, 2021Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf vows he will veto every piece of pro-life legislation that is passed by state lawmakers, "every time."
< Faith, Health, Pre-Viral, Abortion, abortion industry, abortion restrictions, dismemberment abortions, Down syndrome abortions, fetal remains, Heartbeat Bill, Pennsylvania, Planned Parenthood, pro-life legislation, Ron DeSantis, Tom Wolf, veto >
- Breitbart News 01:01June 11, 2021EXCLUSIVE: Texas to Build Its Own Border Barriers, Says GovernorTexas Governor Greg Abbott told Breitbart Texas the State will immediately begin building border barriers in areas where migrants can easily cross the Rio Grande border with Mexico. The barriers will, in part, enable state law enforcement to arrest migrants for violations of state law.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, Biden border crisis, border barrier, Greg Abbott, Human Smuggling, immigration, Texas Department of Public Safety >
- Breitbart News 19:30June 10, 2021Columbia Prof John McWhorter Calls on Parents to Pull Kids from New Jersey Prep School over CRTColumbia University professor John McWhorter is calling on parents to pull their kids from the prestigious Dwight-Englewood prep school in Bergen County, New Jersey, after a teacher resigned over what she described as a "hostile culture of conformity and fear" due to Critical Race Theory taking over the school.
< Education, Pre-Viral, Tech, Columbia, Critical Race Theory, CRT, John McWhorter, New Jersey >
- Breitbart News 15:32June 10, 2021Migrant Arrests at Southwest Border Jump 700 Percent over May 2020Migrant arrests and apprehensions by Border Patrol in May jumped nearly 700 percent over the same month in 2020. Agents apprehended more than 172,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico boundary, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials report.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Pre-Viral, Biden border crisis, immigration, Southwest Border Migration Report >
- Breitbart News 20:10June 8, 2021Stacey Abrams Group Launches Campaign to Rally Minority Voters Around 'For the People Act'The group Fair Fight Action, led by failed Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, is announcing a campaign to mobilize young minority voters around the "For the People Act."
< Local, Politics, Pre-Viral, For the People Act, Stacey Abrams, voting >
- Breitbart News 21:27June 5, 2021Rand Paul: 'I've Had Five Death Threats' for Questioning Anthony FauciSen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Friday he and his family received several death threats after his disagreements with Dr. Anthony Fauci.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Anthony Fauci, death threats, Rand Paul >
- Breitbart News 06:52June 4, 2021WATCH -- Mike Pence Vows He Will Not Allow Democrats, Media to Distract from Administration 'Intent on Dividing Our Country'Former Vice President Mike Pence said Thursday he will not allow Democrats or their media allies to use January 6 to discredit the aspirations of millions of American citizens.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, January 6 Capitol riot, Mike Pence, Republicans >
- Breitbart News 23:02May 30, 2021Illinois Democrats Pushing Fingerprints, Increased Fees for Gun OwnersIllinois House Democrats are pushing fingerprint requirements and increased fees for the Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) cards that state residents must acquire in order to purchase/possess firearms.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, Pre-Viral, Chicago, Democrat Gun Control, Illinois >
- Breitbart News 22:01May 30, 2021Nicole Malliotakis Introduces Bill Prohibiting BLM Flag from Flying over U.S. EmbassiesRep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) has introduced a bill barring United States embassies from flying flags with political messages such as those representing Black Lives Matter (BLM).
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, American Flag, Black Lives Matter, Nicole Malliotakis, U.S. Embassies >
- Breitbart News 00:03May 30, 2021California Cafe Charges Patrons $5 for Wearing Masks: 'It's Their Choice'Patrons are free to say what they wish at a California cafe, but doing so while wearing a mask will cost them $5.
< Economy, Health, Pre-Viral, California, coronavirus, masks >
- Breitbart News 19:37May 27, 2021Gov. Ron DeSantis: 'Overwhelming' Number of People Moving to Florida Registering As RepublicanMany people moving to Florida are registering as Republicans because lockdowns in blue states caused them to reevaluate being a Democrat, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said Wednesday.
< Local, Politics, Pre-Viral, Democrats, Florida, Republicans, Ron DeSantis, voting >
- Breitbart News 00:09May 23, 2021VIDEO--Over 300 Protesters Gather Outside Chicago Mayor's Home: 'It's Not Enough to Be Black'Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) was blasted with criticism when more than 300 protesters gathered along Wrightwood Avenue on Thursday.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, Protesters, Tulsi Gabbard >
- Breitbart News 23:01May 22, 2021Chicago Police Union Issues Vote of 'No-Confidence' in Mayor Lori LightfootMembers of Chicago's biggest police union gave a vote of no confidence in Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D), police Superintendent David Brown, and First Deputy Superintendent Eric Carter on Wednesday.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, John Catanzara, Lori Lightfoot >
- Breitbart News 02:40May 21, 2021Utah Lawmakers Pass Resolution Against Teaching Critical Race Theory in SchoolsUtah's House and Senate Republicans passed resolutions this week against using critical race theory (CRT) in schools.
< Education, Politics, Pre-Viral, Critical Race Theory, Democrats, public schools, Republicans, Utah >
- Breitbart News 02:38May 19, 2021Black Lives Matter Declares Solidarity with Palestinians: 'We Are Committed to Ending Settler Colonialism'The Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization said Monday it stands in "solidarity with Palestinians," adding it is working to end "settler colonialism."
< Israel / Middle East, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Cori Bush, Israel, Palestinians >
- Breitbart News 20:59May 17, 2021Texas: Zero Coronavirus-Related Deaths After Biden Called Ending Mask Mandate 'Neanderthal Thinking'Texas has reported zero deaths from the coronavirus for the first time in nearly 14 months, according to ABC 13.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, Greg Abbott, Joe Biden, Texas >
- Breitbart News 20:44May 16, 2021BLM Cofounder Patrisse Cullors Laments 'White Supremacy' in Housing MarketBlack Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors shared a post on Instagram lamenting "white supremacy" in the housing market, weeks after her multi-million housing portfolio was revealed.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, black home ownership, Black Lives Matter, housing, Patrisse Cullors >
- Breitbart News 01:53May 16, 2021Three Women Accused of Leaving Pig's Head at Former Home of Chauvin WitnessThree women are accused of leaving a pig's head at the former California home of the police expert who testified for the defense in the Derek Chauvin trial.
< Crime, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, California, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Vandalism >
- Breitbart News 20:27May 15, 2021Arizona AG Mark Brnovich Asks Biden to Fire Harris from 'Border Czar' RoleArizona's attorney general is calling for Vice President Kamala Harris's removal from leading the administration's efforts to end the crisis at the nation's southern border, according to Fox News.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, illegal immigration, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mark Brnovich, Southern Border >
- Breitbart News 18:27May 14, 2021Report: U.S. Capital Nearly Out of Gas While North Carolina, Virginia Also Endure Steep OutagesThe United State's capital is nearly dry of gasoline Friday morning while states such as North Carolina and Virginia are also struggling, according to recent data.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Colonial Pipeline, Gas, gasoline, Joe Biden, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC >
- Breitbart News 20:11May 13, 2021Virginia BP Gas Station Charges $6.99 per Gallon amid Fuel ShortageA gas station in Richmond, Virginia, charged customers $6.99 a gallon Tuesday not long after the governor declared a state of emergency because of the Colonial Pipeline ransomware cyberattack that caused gasoline shortages.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Colonial Pipeline, Gas, gas station, Mark Herring, Ralph Northam, Richmond, Virginia >
- Breitbart News 21:33May 10, 2021White House, Nancy Pelosi Celebrate Mother's Day as Leftists Use Term 'Birthing People'House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and the White House posted Mother's Day greetings Sunday as leftists received criticism for using the term "birthing people."
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Cori Bush, Mother's Day, Nancy Pelosi, Rose McGowan, White House >
- Breitbart News 20:17May 8, 2021Report: Andrew Cuomo Investigation Broadens As NY Attorney General Probes Aide's CallsThe state attorney general's office has reportedly broadened its investigation of sexual harassment allegations against Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) to see if a top adviser linked access to coronavirus vaccines to support for Cuomo.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Andrew Cuomo, coronavirus, Larry Schwartz, New York, Vaccine >
- Breitbart News 00:26May 7, 2021Fight Breaks Out at Miami Airport After Mask DisputeA massive brawl broke out at Miami International Airport over the last week due to a dispute over face masks, just one week after several passengers were documented on tape fighting over standby seats at the same airport.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, COVID-19, masks, Miami International Airport >
- Breitbart News 00:21May 7, 2021GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Asian Women Attacked with Cinder Block in BaltimoreTwo Asian women in their 60s were hit in the head repeatedly with cinder block in a Baltimore liquor store early Tuesday, marking yet another recent crime against Asians in this country.
< Crime, Local, Pre-Viral, Asian-Americans, attack, Baltimore, Cinder, Liquor Store >
- Breitbart News 00:40May 5, 2021Coca-Cola Puts the Brakes on Diversity Plan After Top Lawyer ResignsCoca-Cola has put the brakes on its controversial diversity plan, which included penalizing outside law firms if they did not meet racial diversity quotas because of intense backlash.
< Economy, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Bradley Gayton, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Coca Cola, diversity quotas, Title VII >
- Breitbart News 22:39May 1, 2021Sacramento Officials Propose Record High Police BudgetSacramento is set to push back against the "defund the police" movement while planning to reveal its highest police budget on record.
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, California, Defund the Police, Howard Chan, Police, Sacramento, Steve Scalise >
- Breitbart News 22:39April 27, 2021Washington Post Will No Longer Maintain Presidential Fact-Checking DatabaseThe Washington Post is calling it quits on its presidential fact-checking database, one hundred days into President Joe Biden's administration.
< Media, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, Fact Check, Glenn Kessler, Joe Biden, Washington Post >
- Breitbart News 19:40April 27, 2021EXCLUSIVE: Chief of Border Patrol Bucks Biden, Will Say ‘Alien’ Until Law ChangesA law enforcement source, speaking on a condition of anonymity, provided Breitbart Texas with a memorandum authored by Rodney S. Scott, Chief of the United States Border Patrol. In the April memo, Scott advises Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Troy Miller that he cannot endorse a new communications and vocabulary policy set in motion by the Biden Administration.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, immigration >
- Breitbart News 18:18April 26, 2021NC City Declares State of Emergency Prior to Bodycam Video Release of Andrew Brown Jr. ShootingOfficials in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, have declared a state of emergency prior to the release of bodycam footage of the recent law enforcement-involved shooting of Andrew Brown Jr.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, bodycam, North Carolina, protests, remote learning, Shooting, state of emergency >
- Breitbart News 00:24April 26, 2021VIDEO: Hundreds Rally for Police at 'Back Dah Blue' Event in HawaiiHundreds of people participated in a rally Saturday in Hawaii to show support for officers with the Honolulu Police Department (HPD).
< Health, Local, Pre-Viral, Back the Blue, Hawaii, Police >
- Breitbart News 18:21April 25, 2021Portland Mayor Calls for 'Unmasking' Violent Protesters, Antifa Riot FollowsBlack Lives Matter and Antifa spoke out against Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's call to 'unmask' violent protesters. Hours after the mayor's comments, another riot broke out in the city.
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, Antifa, Black Bloc, Black Lives Matter, Portland Protests, Portland Riots, Ted Wheeler >
- Breitbart News 22:52April 24, 2021BLM Co-Founder Calls for 'Abolished' Criminal Justice System After Floyd, Bryant DeathsBlack Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors posted a video to her Instagram page Thursday saying people must "fight" for an "abolished" criminal justice system after the murder of George Floyd and police-involved shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Abolish the police, Black Lives Matter, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Instagram, Ma'Khia Bryant, Patrisse Cullors >
- Breitbart News 18:39April 24, 2021Report: Cousin Says Ma'Khia Bryant's Family Weighing Legal ActionThe family of Ma'Khia Bryant, the teenager a policeman shot and killed Tuesday in Ohio, is reportedly considering taking legal action.
< Health, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, foster care, Ma'Khia Bryant, Ohio, Police, Shooting >
- Breitbart News 17:52April 24, 2021Portland Police Declare Riot After Antifa Vandalize more BusinessesPortland Police Bureau officials declared an "Autonomous Demonstration" to be a riot after protesters began vandalizing businesses and forcing their way into an occupied restaurant.
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, anti-police, Antifa, Derek Chauvin, Portland Police Bureau, Portland Riots, Ted Wheeler >
- Breitbart News 18:48April 23, 2021WATCH: ‘Black Trans Lives Matter’ Protest Ends in Brawl with NYPDA protest at an entrance to Central Park in Manhattan Thursday night escalated into a brawl between police and Black Trans Lives Matter activists amid a series of weekly “Stonewall Protests.” Multiple monuments were graffitied prior to the violent incident.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice >
- Breitbart News 19:40April 22, 2021Report: Ma'Khia Bryant's Neighbor Says Officer Had No Option But to ShootA neighbor of the Ohio teenager fatally shot by police reportedly said video from his security camera made him believe the officer had no other option but to shoot.
< Crime, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Ma'Khia Bryant, Ohio, Police, Shooting >
- Breitbart News 23:54April 21, 2021WATCH: Antifa Rioter Arrested After Sucker-Punching Portland CopAn Antifa rioter in Portland, Oregon, is under arrest after a videographer captured the moment he sucker-punched a police officer. Other officers quickly jumped on the man to make certain he could not escape.
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, Antifa, Derek Chauvin, Portland Police Bureau, Portland Protests, Portland Riots >
- Breitbart News 05:22April 21, 2021Joe Biden Pushes to Confirm Controversial DOJ Picks in Derek Chauvin Verdict SpeechPresident Joe Biden advocated for his Department of Justice (DOJ) nominees to be confirmed during his address to the nation following the Derek Chauvin trial verdict on Tuesday.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Department of Justice, Derek Chauvin, Joe Biden, Kristen Clarke, Vanita Gupta >
- Breitbart News 18:23April 20, 2021Report: Maxine Waters Requested Police Escort to Minneapolis ProtestsRep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) reportedly asked for a police escort to Minneapolis over the weekend where she urged activists to "stay in the streets" during protests against police.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Maxine Waters, Minneapolis, Police, protests >
- Breitbart News 21:18April 19, 2021Detroit Police Chief: Rep. Rashida Tlaib Should Resign for 'No More Police' RemarkDetroit Police Chief James Craig is calling for Rep. Rashida Tlaib's (D-MI) resignation after Tlaib tweeted last week that there should be "no more police."
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, Black Lives Matter, Detroit, James Craig, Police, Rashida Tlaib >
- Breitbart News 20:41April 18, 2021Report: Shots Fired at Minnesota National Guard Members in MinneapolisThe Minnesota National Guard said some of its members came under fire in northern Minneapolis on Sunday morning.
< Law and Order, National Security, Pre-Viral, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minnesota National Guard, Shooting >
- Breitbart News 04:35April 18, 2021Justice Department Sues Roger Stone, Alleging He Owes Nearly $2 Million in Unpaid TaxesThe United States Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit against Roger Stone and his wife on Friday in federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and accused the couple of owing about $2 million in federal income taxes.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Department of Justice, Florida, pardons, Roger Stone, Special Counsel Robert Muller, taxes >
- Breitbart News 15:37April 17, 2021Antifa Rioters Burn Portland Apple Store, Fire Guns from CarsDespite advance warnings, Portland Police Bureau officers were powerless to stop another night of rioting, arson, and gunfire carried out by Antifa. Rioters set multiple fires and engaged in drive-by gunfire. Antifa rioters set an Apple Store on fire Friday
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, Antifa, Daunte Wright, lawlessness, Portland Police Bureau, Portland Riots >
- Breitbart News 22:05April 16, 2021Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Plans to Sign 'Anti-Riot' Legislation into LawGov. Ron DeSantis' (R-FL) staff members said Thursday he is set to approve an "anti-riot" bill that will impose more severe criminal penalties on violent protesters after it is finalized.
< Crime, Politics, Pre-Viral, Florida, Protesters, Ron DeSantis >
- Breitbart News 01:44April 16, 2021Liberal Justice Breyer and the Late Justice Ginsburg Opposed Packing SCOTUS: 'A Bad Idea'Left-wing Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer recently warned against leftists' calls to pack the Court and before her death, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg also voiced opposition to it.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, court-packing, Democrats, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 19:57April 13, 2021Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting BillsFord, General Motors, and 30 other Michigan companies are denouncing voting bills introduced by the Michigan state Senate.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, election fraud, Ford, General Motors, Michigan, Mike Shirkey, Voter ID, voting >
- Breitbart News 00:54April 13, 2021WATCH: Reporters Object to Minnesota Police Chief's Use of 'Riot' in Press ConferenceReporters loudly objected to the use of the word "riot" by a Minnesota police chief after his officers were assaulted and injured by bricks, rocks, and frozen soda cans, he explained. The chief defended the term by describing the incidents encountered by officers at the station Sunday night.
< Law and Order, Media, Pre-Viral, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota National Guard, Minnesota riots >