- Breitbart News 02:18July 26, 2021WATCH: Bikers Gather for Back the Blue Rally in PennsylvaniaCommunity members gathered for the second annual Back the Blue Rally at Harley Davidson Erie in Pennsylvania on Saturday.
< Local, Politics, Pre-Viral, Back the Blue, bikers, harley-davidson, Pennsylvania, Police >
- Breitbart News 23:38July 25, 2021Poll: American Optimism of Country's Direction Falls Nearly 20 PointsMonths into Joe Bidens' presidency, Americans' optimism regarding the direction of the country has dropped nearly 20 points, a recent ABC News/Ipsos poll found.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, America, Joe Biden, poll >
- Breitbart News 20:06July 24, 2021Herschel Walker Blasts Woke Olympic Protests: 'If People Don't Like the Rules, Why Are You Here?'Football legend Herschel Walker recently sounded off about Olympians protesting the American flag and kneeling prior to games.
< Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Sports, Herschel Walker, Olympics, protests, take a knee, Tokyo Olympics >
- Breitbart News 19:48July 24, 2021Team USA Fails to Medal at Opening of Summer Olympics for First Time in DecadesThe first day of the Tokyo Olympics is wrapping up, and despite several near-misses, Team USA did not medal for the first time since the 1972 Summer Games.
< Health, Pre-Viral, Sports, Olympics, team usa, tokyo, Tokyo Olympics >
- Breitbart News 00:24July 18, 2021VIDEO: Oregon Wildfire Creates 'Fire Clouds' Above the BlazeSmoke and heat generated by a huge wildfire in southeastern Oregon are creating massive "fire clouds" above the blaze.
< Environment, Pre-Viral, Science, Bootleg Fire, Fire Clouds, firefighters, Oregon, Wildfire >
- Breitbart News 22:32July 16, 2021Border Patrol Apprehends 1 Million Migrants in 2021Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 178,000 migrants in June along the U.S. border with Mexico, marking the largest single-month increase since March.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Pre-Viral, Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden Administration, Department of Homeland Security, Family Unit Aliens, immigration, Southwest Border Migration Report, Southwest Land Border Encounters Report, Title 42, Troy Miller, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Customs and Border Protection >
- Breitbart News 05:21July 13, 2021Report: Communists Beat Dissident Cuban Priest, Drag Him Through StreetsA Cuban priest reportedly remains in police custody as of Monday after police beat him, dragged him through the street, and stripped him in his native Camagüey for supporting peaceful protests.
< Faith, Latin America, Pre-Viral, Catholic Church, communism, Cuba, Cuba protests, Global Liberty Alliance, priest, protests >
- Breitbart News 03:36July 13, 2021Jim Jordan: Cuban Protesters 'Seem to Love the American Flag More than Some of Our Olympic Athletes'Protesters in Cuba and Hong Kong appear to have a greater affection for the American flag than some of the nation's Olympic athletes, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said Monday.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Sports, American Flag, Cuba protests, Hong Kong, Jim Jordan, Olympics, Protesters >
- Breitbart News 21:01July 11, 2021VIDEO: Charlottesville Takes Down Lewis, Clark, and Sacagawea StatueThe city's remaining contested statue was torn from its pedestal Saturday once Charlottesville's City Council voted unanimously to take down the statue of Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Charlottesville, Statue, Viriginia >
- Breitbart News 02:19July 11, 2021California Officers Sue City over Black Lives Matter Mural that Depicted Cop KillerFive officers recently sued the city of Palo Alto, claiming it permitted a Black Lives Matter mural depicting anti-police images representing harassment and discrimination against law enforcement.
< Crime, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Assata Shakur, Black Lives Matter, California, Joanne Chesimard, Palo Alto, Police >
- Breitbart News 23:29July 7, 2021WATCH: Large Migrant Group Walks Through Arizona Border WallOn Monday, Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents using infrared cameras observed a group of mostly single adult migrants breaching the border wall and attempting to escape responding agents. The group of 156 were arrested shortly after the entry was observed by camera operators.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Pre-Viral, immigration >
- Breitbart News 00:36July 7, 2021WATCH: Alleged Looters Flee San Francisco Neiman MarcusPolice in San Francisco are investigating an apparent handbag robbery that occurred at a Neiman Marcus store on Monday.
< Crime, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, looters, Neiman Marcus, Police, San Francisco, San Francisco Police Department >
- Breitbart News 17:51July 6, 2021Report: NYC Hate Crimes Rose by 139 Percent in 2021Hate crimes in New York City have reportedly risen by 139 percent in 2021, according to New York City Police Department data.
< Crime, Politics, Pre-Viral, antisemitism, Asian Hate, Bill de Blasio, Hate Crime, New York City, Police >
- Breitbart News 21:08July 4, 2021Washington Post Writer Claims Statue of Liberty a Symbol of 'Hypocrisy'The Statue of Liberty is a "symbol of hypocrisy or unfulfilled promises" the Washington Post's Philip Kennicott said in an essay published Saturday.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, National Park Service, Statue of Liberty, Washington Post >
- Breitbart News 19:58July 4, 2021WATCH: Fireworks Accidentally Explode at Ocean City Beach, One InjuredFireworks went off Sunday at Maryland's Ocean City Beach, injuring a worker who was setting up for a July 4 celebration.
< Health, Local, Pre-Viral, Fireworks, Fourth of July, Maryland >
- Breitbart News 18:34July 2, 2021Human Trafficking Bust Results in 82 Arrests, 31 RescuedA recent human trafficking operation in Missouri and Kansas has resulted in 82 people being arrested.
< Crime, Politics, Pre-Viral, Border Crisis, Human Trafficking, Kansas, Missouri, Sex Trafficking, U.S. Department of Homeland Security >
- Breitbart News 00:58June 29, 2021Report: William Barr Called Former President Trump's Election Fraud Claims 'Bullsh*t'Former Attorney General William Barr reportedly described former President Donald Trump's claims about election fraud as "bullsh*t," according to a book about the final days of his administration.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, 2020 presidential election, Donald Trump, voter fraud, William Barr >
- Breitbart News 18:16June 25, 2021Four Confirmed Dead, 159 Missing After Florida Condo Collapse: 'A Tragic Night'Four people have been confirmed dead and over 150 remain unaccounted for after a Surfside, Florida, condominium building collapsed, Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava announced Friday.
< Health, Local, Pre-Viral, Daniella Levine Cava, Florida >
- Breitbart News 22:39June 20, 2021Report: NYC Drops Most Rioting, Looting Cases from 2020After New York City descended into widespread looting and vandalism in mid-2020, the Bronx District Attorney (DA) has dropped charges against a majority of the arrested rioters, NBC New York reported Friday.
< Crime, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Looting, New York City, Police, Riots >
- Breitbart News 02:59June 20, 2021VIDEO: NYC Psychiatrist Who Fantasized About Shooting Whites Characterizes Them as 'Psychopathic'The psychiatrist who told a Yale School of Medicine audience about her fantasies of shooting white people characterized whites as "psychopathic" during a recent interview with former CNN pundit Marc Lamont Hill.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Aruna Khilanani, New York City, White People >
- Breitbart News 06:03June 15, 2021Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf vows he will veto every piece of pro-life legislation that is passed by state lawmakers, "every time."
< Faith, Health, Pre-Viral, Abortion, abortion industry, abortion restrictions, dismemberment abortions, Down syndrome abortions, fetal remains, Heartbeat Bill, Pennsylvania, Planned Parenthood, pro-life legislation, Ron DeSantis, Tom Wolf, veto >
- Breitbart News 01:01June 11, 2021EXCLUSIVE: Texas to Build Its Own Border Barriers, Says GovernorTexas Governor Greg Abbott told Breitbart Texas the State will immediately begin building border barriers in areas where migrants can easily cross the Rio Grande border with Mexico. The barriers will, in part, enable state law enforcement to arrest migrants for violations of state law.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, Biden border crisis, border barrier, Greg Abbott, Human Smuggling, immigration, Texas Department of Public Safety >
- Breitbart News 19:30June 10, 2021Columbia Prof John McWhorter Calls on Parents to Pull Kids from New Jersey Prep School over CRTColumbia University professor John McWhorter is calling on parents to pull their kids from the prestigious Dwight-Englewood prep school in Bergen County, New Jersey, after a teacher resigned over what she described as a "hostile culture of conformity and fear" due to Critical Race Theory taking over the school.
< Education, Pre-Viral, Tech, Columbia, Critical Race Theory, CRT, John McWhorter, New Jersey >
- Breitbart News 15:32June 10, 2021Migrant Arrests at Southwest Border Jump 700 Percent over May 2020Migrant arrests and apprehensions by Border Patrol in May jumped nearly 700 percent over the same month in 2020. Agents apprehended more than 172,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico boundary, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials report.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Immigration, Pre-Viral, Biden border crisis, immigration, Southwest Border Migration Report >
- Breitbart News 20:10June 8, 2021Stacey Abrams Group Launches Campaign to Rally Minority Voters Around 'For the People Act'The group Fair Fight Action, led by failed Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, is announcing a campaign to mobilize young minority voters around the "For the People Act."
< Local, Politics, Pre-Viral, For the People Act, Stacey Abrams, voting >
- Breitbart News 21:27June 5, 2021Rand Paul: 'I've Had Five Death Threats' for Questioning Anthony FauciSen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Friday he and his family received several death threats after his disagreements with Dr. Anthony Fauci.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Anthony Fauci, death threats, Rand Paul >
- Breitbart News 06:52June 4, 2021WATCH -- Mike Pence Vows He Will Not Allow Democrats, Media to Distract from Administration 'Intent on Dividing Our Country'Former Vice President Mike Pence said Thursday he will not allow Democrats or their media allies to use January 6 to discredit the aspirations of millions of American citizens.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, January 6 Capitol riot, Mike Pence, Republicans >
- Breitbart News 23:02May 30, 2021Illinois Democrats Pushing Fingerprints, Increased Fees for Gun OwnersIllinois House Democrats are pushing fingerprint requirements and increased fees for the Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) cards that state residents must acquire in order to purchase/possess firearms.
< 2nd Amendment, Politics, Pre-Viral, Chicago, Democrat Gun Control, Illinois >
- Breitbart News 22:01May 30, 2021Nicole Malliotakis Introduces Bill Prohibiting BLM Flag from Flying over U.S. EmbassiesRep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) has introduced a bill barring United States embassies from flying flags with political messages such as those representing Black Lives Matter (BLM).
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, American Flag, Black Lives Matter, Nicole Malliotakis, U.S. Embassies >
- Breitbart News 00:03May 30, 2021California Cafe Charges Patrons $5 for Wearing Masks: 'It's Their Choice'Patrons are free to say what they wish at a California cafe, but doing so while wearing a mask will cost them $5.
< Economy, Health, Pre-Viral, California, coronavirus, masks >
- Breitbart News 19:37May 27, 2021Gov. Ron DeSantis: 'Overwhelming' Number of People Moving to Florida Registering As RepublicanMany people moving to Florida are registering as Republicans because lockdowns in blue states caused them to reevaluate being a Democrat, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said Wednesday.
< Local, Politics, Pre-Viral, Democrats, Florida, Republicans, Ron DeSantis, voting >
- Breitbart News 00:09May 23, 2021VIDEO--Over 300 Protesters Gather Outside Chicago Mayor's Home: 'It's Not Enough to Be Black'Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) was blasted with criticism when more than 300 protesters gathered along Wrightwood Avenue on Thursday.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, Protesters, Tulsi Gabbard >
- Breitbart News 23:01May 22, 2021Chicago Police Union Issues Vote of 'No-Confidence' in Mayor Lori LightfootMembers of Chicago's biggest police union gave a vote of no confidence in Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D), police Superintendent David Brown, and First Deputy Superintendent Eric Carter on Wednesday.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, John Catanzara, Lori Lightfoot >
- Breitbart News 02:40May 21, 2021Utah Lawmakers Pass Resolution Against Teaching Critical Race Theory in SchoolsUtah's House and Senate Republicans passed resolutions this week against using critical race theory (CRT) in schools.
< Education, Politics, Pre-Viral, Critical Race Theory, Democrats, public schools, Republicans, Utah >
- Breitbart News 02:38May 19, 2021Black Lives Matter Declares Solidarity with Palestinians: 'We Are Committed to Ending Settler Colonialism'The Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization said Monday it stands in "solidarity with Palestinians," adding it is working to end "settler colonialism."
< Israel / Middle East, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Cori Bush, Israel, Palestinians >
- Breitbart News 20:59May 17, 2021Texas: Zero Coronavirus-Related Deaths After Biden Called Ending Mask Mandate 'Neanderthal Thinking'Texas has reported zero deaths from the coronavirus for the first time in nearly 14 months, according to ABC 13.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, Greg Abbott, Joe Biden, Texas >
- Breitbart News 20:44May 16, 2021BLM Cofounder Patrisse Cullors Laments 'White Supremacy' in Housing MarketBlack Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors shared a post on Instagram lamenting "white supremacy" in the housing market, weeks after her multi-million housing portfolio was revealed.
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, black home ownership, Black Lives Matter, housing, Patrisse Cullors >
- Breitbart News 01:53May 16, 2021Three Women Accused of Leaving Pig's Head at Former Home of Chauvin WitnessThree women are accused of leaving a pig's head at the former California home of the police expert who testified for the defense in the Derek Chauvin trial.
< Crime, Law and Order, Pre-Viral, California, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Vandalism >
- Breitbart News 20:27May 15, 2021Arizona AG Mark Brnovich Asks Biden to Fire Harris from 'Border Czar' RoleArizona's attorney general is calling for Vice President Kamala Harris's removal from leading the administration's efforts to end the crisis at the nation's southern border, according to Fox News.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, illegal immigration, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mark Brnovich, Southern Border >
- Breitbart News 18:27May 14, 2021Report: U.S. Capital Nearly Out of Gas While North Carolina, Virginia Also Endure Steep OutagesThe United State's capital is nearly dry of gasoline Friday morning while states such as North Carolina and Virginia are also struggling, according to recent data.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Colonial Pipeline, Gas, gasoline, Joe Biden, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC >
- Breitbart News 20:11May 13, 2021Virginia BP Gas Station Charges $6.99 per Gallon amid Fuel ShortageA gas station in Richmond, Virginia, charged customers $6.99 a gallon Tuesday not long after the governor declared a state of emergency because of the Colonial Pipeline ransomware cyberattack that caused gasoline shortages.
< Economy, Politics, Pre-Viral, Colonial Pipeline, Gas, gas station, Mark Herring, Ralph Northam, Richmond, Virginia >
- Breitbart News 21:33May 10, 2021White House, Nancy Pelosi Celebrate Mother's Day as Leftists Use Term 'Birthing People'House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and the White House posted Mother's Day greetings Sunday as leftists received criticism for using the term "birthing people."
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Cori Bush, Mother's Day, Nancy Pelosi, Rose McGowan, White House >
- Breitbart News 20:17May 8, 2021Report: Andrew Cuomo Investigation Broadens As NY Attorney General Probes Aide's CallsThe state attorney general's office has reportedly broadened its investigation of sexual harassment allegations against Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) to see if a top adviser linked access to coronavirus vaccines to support for Cuomo.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Andrew Cuomo, coronavirus, Larry Schwartz, New York, Vaccine >
- Breitbart News 00:26May 7, 2021Fight Breaks Out at Miami Airport After Mask DisputeA massive brawl broke out at Miami International Airport over the last week due to a dispute over face masks, just one week after several passengers were documented on tape fighting over standby seats at the same airport.
< Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, coronavirus, COVID-19, masks, Miami International Airport >
- Breitbart News 00:21May 7, 2021GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Asian Women Attacked with Cinder Block in BaltimoreTwo Asian women in their 60s were hit in the head repeatedly with cinder block in a Baltimore liquor store early Tuesday, marking yet another recent crime against Asians in this country.
< Crime, Local, Pre-Viral, Asian-Americans, attack, Baltimore, Cinder, Liquor Store >
- Breitbart News 00:40May 5, 2021Coca-Cola Puts the Brakes on Diversity Plan After Top Lawyer ResignsCoca-Cola has put the brakes on its controversial diversity plan, which included penalizing outside law firms if they did not meet racial diversity quotas because of intense backlash.
< Economy, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Bradley Gayton, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Coca Cola, diversity quotas, Title VII >
- Breitbart News 22:39May 1, 2021Sacramento Officials Propose Record High Police BudgetSacramento is set to push back against the "defund the police" movement while planning to reveal its highest police budget on record.
< Law and Order, Politics, Pre-Viral, California, Defund the Police, Howard Chan, Police, Sacramento, Steve Scalise >
- Breitbart News 22:39April 27, 2021Washington Post Will No Longer Maintain Presidential Fact-Checking DatabaseThe Washington Post is calling it quits on its presidential fact-checking database, one hundred days into President Joe Biden's administration.
< Media, Politics, Pre-Viral, Donald Trump, Fact Check, Glenn Kessler, Joe Biden, Washington Post >
- Breitbart News 19:40April 27, 2021EXCLUSIVE: Chief of Border Patrol Bucks Biden, Will Say ‘Alien’ Until Law ChangesA law enforcement source, speaking on a condition of anonymity, provided Breitbart Texas with a memorandum authored by Rodney S. Scott, Chief of the United States Border Patrol. In the April memo, Scott advises Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Troy Miller that he cannot endorse a new communications and vocabulary policy set in motion by the Biden Administration.
< Border / Cartel Chronicles, Politics, Pre-Viral, immigration >
- Breitbart News 18:18April 26, 2021NC City Declares State of Emergency Prior to Bodycam Video Release of Andrew Brown Jr. ShootingOfficials in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, have declared a state of emergency prior to the release of bodycam footage of the recent law enforcement-involved shooting of Andrew Brown Jr.
< Law and Order, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, bodycam, North Carolina, protests, remote learning, Shooting, state of emergency >