- FoxNews 19:20January 16, 2022'Corrupt' FBI should be 'eliminated' for statement on Texas synagogue hostage taker': CriticsThe FBI is being slammed for saying the Congregation Beth Israel hostage taker’s demands were “not specifically related to the Jewish community.”
< 37a5e246-9b59-5bef-9cb6-93970d0108af, fox-news/tech/topics/fbi, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/world/religion/judaism, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Emma Colton >
- FoxNews 16:16January 16, 2022Texas synagogue accused hostage taker was British national: ReportsThe man who allegedly held worshippers hostage at a Texas synagogue was British, according to reports.
< 74127850-7713-599f-90b8-0c7e7b2d07f1, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/us/terror, fox-news/world/world-regions/united-kingdom, fox-news/world/terrorism, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fox-news/tech/topics/fbi, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Danielle Wallace >
- FoxNews 08:38January 16, 2022Civil rights attorney exposes reason behind nationwide crime spikeCivil rights attorney Robert Patillo took a deep dive into the record-setting crime impacting cities nationwide Saturday on "Unfiltered."
< ba273142-acdb-5f31-84e0-2f612e24d458, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/drugs, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- Huffington Post UK 08:00January 16, 2022Islamophobia Plagues Our Education, Politics, and Media. Why Is Nothing Changing?
< Life, Mental Health, wellbeing, Education, Hate Crimes, islamophobia, religion, mental-health, education, hate-crimes >
- FoxNews 21:02January 15, 2022What is the wolf moon?The next full moon, known as the "wolf moon," will occur on the evening of Monday, Jan. 17.
< 22007475-d3a6-5a8f-b095-fbd873f1420b, fox-news/science/air-and-space/moon, fox-news/science/air-and-space/nasa, fox-news/science/air-and-space, fox-news/science, fox-news/world/religion, fnc, fox-news/science, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- FoxNews 04:43January 15, 2022Supreme Court to review case involving high school football coach who was fired for on-field prayersThe Supreme Court will hear remarks from a former high school football coach who is battling a school district’s ban on postgame prayers with his players that cost him his job.
< e06da0ed-a48f-57f3-9cc2-583b8c08fc04, fox-news/politics/judiciary/supreme-court, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/us/education/high-school, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Kyle Morris >
- FoxNews 05:15January 14, 2022Respond to Wokeness by connecting with family, God, Christian author saysChristian author Noelle Mering joined "Fox News Primetime" Thursday to share what she believes a Christian response to wokeness should be.
< 0e67a339-8e8f-5a5f-bc09-411feec7ac15, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/politics/socialism, fox-news/faith-values/family, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 21:39January 12, 2022Investigators probe wreckage of crashed medical helicopterFederal investigators pored over the wreckage of a medical helicopter a day after it crash-landed without loss of life next to a church in a residential area of suburban Philadelphia, somehow avoiding a web of power lines and buildings.
< 7ba90e8f-ba54-599b-9302-24594a8fbbf4, fox-news/us, fox-news/us/disasters, fox-news/us/philadelphia, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/us/disasters/transportation, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/pennsylvania, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 04:18January 11, 2022Pope Francis speaks out against 'cancel culture,' condemns 'baseless information' about vaccinesPope Francis took aim at cancel culture during his annual address Monday, warning that it is a kind of 'one-track thinking' that risk silencing important voices
< 4faed69a-cb83-5431-a6b6-23593fcc942c, fox-news/person/pope-francis, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- FoxNews 02:26January 11, 2022NYC's Bronx fire tragedy: Archbishop visits scene of horror, officials share ways public can help victimsThe Archbishop of New York visited the site of Sunday’s devastating fire in the Bronx, where 17 people – including eight children – died and dozens more were injured, as officials offer ways for the public to help impacted families.
< aa1427cd-88cf-5855-986f-3e610a221c02, fox-news/us/personal-freedoms/america-together, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fox-news/world/disasters/fires, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Stephanie Pagones >
- FoxNews 23:57January 9, 2022Christian nurse harassed by hospital for years over cross necklace wins lawsuitThe Employment Tribunal in the United Kingdom ruled in favor last week of a Christian nurse who said she was forced into resigning from her job at a London hospital after being harassed over her crucifix necklace for years.
< 4a120afb-a878-5fb5-8dcc-ab0177bb3ea0, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/world/world-regions/united-kingdom, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Jon Brown >
- The Guardian 19:30January 9, 2022‘No weakening’: Liberal state governments voice concern over federal religious discrimination billNSW and Tasmania fear the controversial federal bill could override their state-based anti-discrimination lawsGet our free news app; get our morning email briefingThe New South Wales and Tasmanian state Liberal governments have expressed concern the federal religious discrimination bill will override their anti-discrimination laws.Central provisions of the Morrison government bill, including those protecting statements of belief and religious institutions’ hiring practices, would override state laws potentially making claims unworkable, they submitted to a parliamentary inquiry.Sign up to receive an email with the top stories from Guardian Australia every morning Continue reading...
< Religion, Australian politics, Coalition, Australia news, Law (Australia) >
- FoxNews 18:00January 8, 2022Pro-life father shares bold, hopeful message: 'I was conceived in rape, adopted in love'Ryan Bomberger of The Radiance Foundation in Virginia appreciates the sacredness of life at every stage — and this January, he shares a personal message of compassion and care.
< ba33ffbc-6425-55dc-8710-ecdb16cd6dd3, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fox-news/lifestyle, fox-news/faith-values/family, fox-news/topic/family-and-friends, fox-news/newsedge/health, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/lifestyle, article, Fox News, Deirdre Reilly >
- FoxNews 22:39January 7, 2022Orthodox Christians observe Christmas amid COVID concernsOrthodox Christians in Russia, Serbia and other countries observed Christmas on Friday amid restrictions aimed at dampening the spread of the coronavirus, but few worshipers appeared concerned as they streamed into churches on Christmas Eve.
< 1a943c0b-1f4f-5a7b-be16-9e9c62bd4a4e, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world/personalities/vladimir-putin, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 21:55January 6, 2022Iran wrestling chief, US Green Card holder, calls for a violent ‘Death to America’The president of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s wrestling federation, Alireza Dabir, urged "Death to America" in a television interview on Wednesday, a little over a month before a wrestling dual meet slated to be held between the national teams of the US and Iran in Arlington, Texas on February 12.
< c9c8c8d7-92ac-5cd4-b469-c4af609fd502, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/religion/islam, fox-news/world/conflicts/iran, fox-news/sports, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Benjamin Weinthal >
- FoxNews 15:03January 6, 2022Pope Francis encourages a 'courageous and prophetic faith,' decries consumerismPope Francis marked Epiphany on Thursday by encouraging people to shake off consumeristic “tyranny” and crises of faith in lives and societies and instead find the courage to work for justice and brotherhood in societies dominated by what he called the “sinister logic of power.”
< 3219282b-2cd8-5aa8-b59e-f10cc4676734, fox-news/person/pope-francis, fox-news/world/religion/vatican, fox-news/world, fox-news/topic/associated-press, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/world/religion, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- The Guardian(UK) 12:34January 6, 2022‘Gay cake’ row: man loses seven-year battle against Belfast bakeryECHR says Gareth Lee’s case against bakery that refused to bake cake with ‘support gay marriage’ message is inadmissibleA man has lost a seven-year legal battle against a Belfast bakery that refused to make him a cake emblazoned with the message “support gay marriage” after the European court of human rights ruled that his claim was inadmissible.On Thursday, the ECHR, by a majority decision, said it would not reconsider the decision of the UK supreme court, which had overturned a £500 damages award imposed on Ashers bakery, which is run by evangelical Christians. Continue reading...
< European court of human rights, Northern Ireland, LGBT rights, Freedom of religion, Law, Human rights, Religion, UK news >
- FoxNews 00:51January 5, 2022Biden showing 'religious hostility' toward SEALs at center of vax mandate suit: AttorneyPresident Joe Biden and his Pentagon leadership are portraying "religious hostility" toward American servicemembers who do not want to submit to an injection of a coronavirus vaccine as a stipulation of their continuing service, an attorney for a group of Navy SEALs who won an injunction against the administration in that regard this week told Fox News on Tuesday.
< 23237b30-e6a2-599b-a61c-405329b315d4, fox-news/politics/defense/pentagon, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/us/military/navy, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/shows/the-story, fox-news/politics/executive/law, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Charles Creitz >
- FoxNews 21:01January 4, 2022Evangelicals increase in SpainThe number of evangelicals in Spain has been on the rise in recent years.
< e2f54d2f-d237-5905-9fd5-8e1908d477ca, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/topic/associated-press, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 22:00January 2, 2022Hold fast to hope even in these difficult times. Here's howWe are tired of feeling afraid and tired of arguing with each other. Constantly adjusting to our unfilled expectations has made us frustrated, sad and angry. We have hit the wall.
< 184ea803-72cd-5c74-974a-36ff2ee63322, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Stacey Morgan >
- FoxNews 16:06January 2, 2022Christians point to genetics breakthroughs to show Adam and Eve are not incompatible with evolutionMany Christians have rejected the scientific theory of evolution in part because they think it rules out the existence of a historical Adam and Eve. Yet some scientists and theologians argue that recent breakthroughs in genetics make a historical Adam and Eve compatible with evolution, and that this development may help bridge what many see as a conflict between faith and science.
< 8ccf306d-9e4c-5dfa-873f-0ef9b6089ae7, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/science, fox-news/science/planet-earth/evolution, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fox-news/science/natural-science/genetics, fnc, fox-news/faith-values, article, Fox News, Tyler O'Neil >
- FoxNews 23:33January 1, 2022Pope Francis honors mothers, says violence against women is 'almost Satanic'Pope Francis began the new year with a sermon on the Virgin Mary, saying that to hurt a woman is a direct insult to God and decrying the harm done to women around the world.
< 6a2455d3-8991-5ed0-b075-ef510cec5be8, fox-news/person/pope-francis, fox-news/world/religion/vatican, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fox-news/health/healthy-living/womens-health, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Timothy Nerozzi >
- FoxNews 15:00January 1, 2022The New Year is a perfect time to feel the hope of a fresh startNot long before Christmas I spent the morning at a remarkable residence called the Ignacio House, named after St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits. Shepherded by Father Zach Presutti, the bright, clean, welcoming house in the Bronx is home to about 20 parolees.
< 11bfe611-d14f-5853-a273-fb28ed8e4625, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Cardinal Timothy Dolan >
- The Guardian(UK) 12:38January 1, 2022‘Real reasons to hope’ on climate action, says archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby uses his new year message to urge people no to despair over the climate crisisThe archbishop of Canterbury has urged the public not to despair over the climate crisis as he said there are “real reasons to hope” in 2022.The Most Rev Justin Welby used his new year message on BBC 1 to address the issue, following a year in which the UK hosted the UN’s climate summit in Glasgow. Continue reading...
< Justin Welby, Anglicanism, Climate crisis, UK news, Environment, Religion >
- New York Times 11:00December 31, 2021Is That a Burning Bush? Is This Mt. Sinai? Solstice Bolsters a ClaimOn the year’s shortest day, hundreds of Israelis ventured deep into the desert to witness a strange natural phenomenon atop an ancient pilgrimage site that some argue is where God spoke to Moses.
< Israel, Archaeology and Anthropology, Religion and Belief, Sinai Peninsula (Egypt), Moses (Prophet), Finkelstein, Israel, Bible >
- FoxNews 07:43December 29, 2021America needs to 'seek God' amid darkness, says Christian artist Sean FeuchtChristian singer and songwriter Sean Feucht says Americans need to "seek God" as the country faces division and isolation.
< 3d6635b9-8f90-588a-a0e6-8f437634765b, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/person/sean-feucht, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Joshua Comins >
- FoxNews 21:41December 28, 2021France closes mosque after imam incites hatred against Christians, JewsA mosque in France has been shut down for "inciting hatred" and pushing its members toward radicalization.
< d0ddc382-533c-5ba3-b9b9-9c57750375fd, fox-news/world/world-regions/france, fox-news/us/religion/islam, fox-news/world/religion/islam, fox-news/world/terrorism, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Timothy Nerozzi >
- New York Times 17:02December 28, 2021India Cuts Off Foreign Funding of Mother Teresa’s CharityThe move is part of a tightening of rules on organizations financed by donations from abroad and comes amid a rise in attacks on religious minorities.
< India, Missionaries of Charity, Modi, Narendra, Freedom of Religion, Philanthropy >
- FoxNews 05:36December 28, 2021Taliban claims it brought security to Afghanistan after US withdrawal despite economic collapseA Taliban spokesperson recently praised the Islamist group for bringing security to Afghanistan, saying it did what the United States and other countries could not do in 20 years.
< 41db95a0-a52d-587e-b7be-62af3a4acad7, fox-news/world/conflicts/afghanistan, fox-news/world/religion/islam, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy/middle-east, fox-news/world/terrorism, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Bradford Betz >
- The Guardian 09:35December 27, 2021Jesus statue smashed in spate of attacks on India’s Christian communityAmid growing intolerance to India’s Christian minority, several Christmas events were targeted by Hindu right wing groupsFestive celebrations were disrupted, Jesus statues were smashed and effigies of Santa Claus were burned in a spate of attacks on India’s Christian community over Christmas.Amid growing intolerance and violence against India’s Christian minority, who make up about 2% of India’s population, several Christmas events were targeted by Hindu right wing groups, who alleged Christians were using festivities to force Hindus to convert. Continue reading...
< India, Christianity, Religion >
- FoxNews 10:59December 26, 2021Desmond Tutu, South African equality activist, dead at 90Desmond Tutu, South Africa’s Nobel Peace Prize-winning activist for racial justice and LGBT rights and retired Anglican Archbishop of Cape Town, has died, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced Sunday. He was 90.
< e2ec4d65-ce44-55dc-844e-4b254c453d36, fox-news/world/world-regions/africa, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/politics, fox-news/entertainment/events/departed, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 04:44December 26, 2021Birthplace of Jesus shut to foreign Christian pilgrims on Christmas because of omicronThe traditional site where Jesus was born in Bethlehem remains shut to would-be foreign Christian pilgrims because of Israel's latest response to the omicron variant of the coronavirus.
< 6d7f7101-a3b6-5647-aa72-59716903d4dd, fox-news/world, fox-news/world/world-regions/israel, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Jon Brown >
- FoxNews 02:05December 26, 2021Two Kentucky congregations hold joint service in lot between destroyed churchesTwo Kentucky congregations came together for a joint Christmas Eve service in an empty lot between their churches that were destroyed by deadly tornadoes earlier this month
< b4f84e65-2da4-56bb-a8b2-7145829efd2d, fox-news/us/us-regions/southeast/kentucky, fox-news/us/disasters/tornado, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/world/religion, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- FoxNews 20:05December 25, 2021Surging COVID cases, ‘jingle jabs’ make for somber ChristmasChristians around the world celebrated their second COVID-19 Christmas on Saturday with surging infections in many countries overwhelming hospitals, canceling flights and curbing religious observances.
< 3224217b-d9da-56d9-a099-bc46a75b7238, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/world/religion, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 16:00December 25, 2021Baby Jesus, the Christmas gift – a reminder of our responsibility to serve and protect GodIn the panoply of world religion, worshiping an infant as the one true God is an outlier. The Abrahamic God of Islam and Judiasm appears always fully formed.
< 256d4029-f9c8-52f8-b0eb-83dbac4a9c44, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, David Marcus >
- FoxNews 16:00December 25, 2021The other gift Jesus gives us at Christmasbirth is the sole focus of this glorious celebration we call Christmas, after all. But there is another gift.
< 6fcdc78e-4e3d-5058-acee-5965cbf16cdd, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/special/occasions/christmas, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Jeannie Cunnion >
- FoxNews 15:00December 25, 2021We all need a little ChristmasIt might surprise you, but one of the greatest joys I experience as Archbishop of New York is visiting men and women in prison. It's something I try to do several times a year in order to hear confessions, celebrate Mass, spend some time with the inmates.
< 0bb233e8-520a-521b-a52e-7cf85ec77cb0, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/us/religion, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Cardinal Timothy Dolan >
- The Guardian 15:00December 25, 2021Pope calls for dialogue on world stage in Christmas messagePontiff looks to soothe global conflicts ranging from family feuds to threats of war in his speechPope Francis has used his Christmas Day message to call for dialogue on the world stage as he looks to resolve conflicts ranging from family feuds to threats of war.The pontiff listed tensions in several countries in Asia, Europe and Africa as he delivered his Urbi et Orbi address, and called on individuals and world leaders to talk rather than dig in their heels. This aversion to discourse, he said, has been worsened by the Covid-19 pandemic. Continue reading...
< Pope Francis, Catholicism, Christianity, Religion, World news >
- The Guardian(UK) 12:44December 25, 2021Don’t close churches over Covid, urges Archbishop of WestminsterCatholic leader of England and Wales calls on government not to tighten rules for places of worshipCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageThe leading Catholic in England and Wales, the archbishop of Westminster, has urged the government not to reintroduce restrictions on churches amid record Covid-19 infection rates.Data published on Thursday, suggesting the Omicron strain might cause less severe illness than the previously dominant Delta variant, has fuelled speculation in Westminster that Boris Johnson will resist imposing further restrictions in England after Christmas. Continue reading...
< Coronavirus, Omicron variant, Catholicism, UK news, England, Wales, Religion, Health policy, Health, Scotland, Northern Ireland >
- The Guardian(UK) 10:00December 25, 2021Justin Welby sermon: Covid makes all of us face unpredictabilityArchbishop of Canterbury to say pandemic has shown our capacity for compassion and generosityCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageEveryone in society, from Cabinet ministers to rough sleepers, has faced “uncertainty, uncontrollability and unpredictability” during the Covid pandemic, the archbishop of Canterbury is expected to say in his Christmas sermon.Justin Welby, who will lead the Christmas Day service at Canterbury Cathedral, will add that the past 22 months has also shown people’s capacity for compassion and generosity. Continue reading...
< Justin Welby, Christianity, Religion, UK news, Coronavirus, Christmas, Society >
- FoxNews 09:33December 25, 2021Pope Francis celebrates Christmas Eve Mass as virus surges in ItalyPope Francis celebrated Christmas Eve Mass before an estimated 2,000 people in St. Peter’s Basilica on Friday, going ahead with the service despite the resurgence in COVID-19 cases that has prompted a new vaccine mandate for Vatican employees.
< 71d4c57b-d8db-5cef-bd86-80413a545a9c, fox-news/special/occasions/christmas, fox-news/person/pope-francis, fox-news/world/religion/vatican, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fox-news/world/world-regions/italy, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press >
- FoxNews 00:26December 25, 2021US churches canceling in-person Christmas services amid omicron surgeMany churches across the U.S. are canceling some or all in-person Christmas services amid yet another surge in COVID cases that have put a damper on people’s holidays for a second year.
< 03c0bf5a-397e-5f7a-a985-6db9b2134d57, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/holiday, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/health, article, Fox News, Bradford Betz >
- FoxNews 19:00December 24, 2021The government is not your GodPolitics has come to encompass both the veneration and exploitation that happens in religion.
< 30a3e7db-1577-5a91-b856-26ce01dafc6d, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/politics, fox-news/world/religion, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Carol Roth >
- FoxNews 18:00December 24, 2021Feeling lonely at Christmas? God is with us. AlwaysLoneliness is never the product of heaven. Among our Maker’s first recorded words were these: "It is not good for man to be alone."
< 94112a0a-ef2b-5a7c-9bb0-f85cc9519ac4, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Max Lucado >
- FoxNews 17:00December 24, 2021Celebrating Christmas and Baby Jesus can bring peace and joy, no matter life's challengesAs soon as I looked at the tiny plastic Nativity scene, I was deeply touched by the smiling face of that little Baby Jesus. Something about it instantly brought me great personal comfort.
< 28aed91d-4109-5678-8121-8d2a2fc5c4a9, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion, fox-news/faith-values/faith, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Douglas MacKinnon >
- FoxNews 15:00December 24, 2021Christmas means God has a dog in our fightThe days leading up to Christmas—even in the midst of a pandemic—are a blur of social and commercial activity.
< 1b052b31-c9c4-504a-83c3-fe78b0e5b7ae, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/special/occasions/christmas, fox-news/lifestyle/occasions/christmas, fox-news/us/religion/christianity, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fox-news/us/religion/roman-catholic, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Robert Sirico >
- FoxNews 14:09December 24, 2021Indian bishop denounces 'open season' against Christians as states pass 'anti-conversion' lawsArchbishop Joseph D'Souza is calling on leaders in India and around the world to speak up against the growing persecution of Christians on the subcontinent.
< 69f5082b-f16f-5ca1-a8e2-ef3dc6fcb238, fox-news/world/world-regions/india, fox-news/world/religion, fox-news/world/religion/christianity, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Jon Brown >
- The New Yorker 14:00December 24, 2021What It Means to See JesusA new book, at once skeptical and devotional, considers visions of Christ from the early days of Christianity to the present.
< News / On Religion, News / New Yorker Favorites >
- FoxNews 06:23December 24, 2021San Antonio mosque spearheads $150,000 reward for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar KhilA $150,000 reward is now being offered for information that leads to finding missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil, who vanished from a playground at her family's apartment complex on Monday evening.
< 5e2f2712-bcf4-5b36-a7e8-72524df8d513, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/topic/missing-persons, fox-news/us/religion/islam, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/world/conflicts/afghanistan, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- The Guardian(UK) 03:01December 24, 2021Getting Covid booster follows ‘teaching of Jesus Christ’, says Boris JohnsonPM urges public to take up jab in Christmas message that echoes archbishop saying vaccination is ‘how we love our neighbour’Coronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageBoris Johnson has invoked the teaching of Jesus Christ to urge the public to get a Covid booster jab, in a message issued to mark a Christmas he said would be “significantly better” than last year’s.In a video statement filmed in front of a Christmas tree in Downing Street, the prime minister celebrated members of the public who were “getting jabbed not just for themselves, for ourselves, but for friends and family and everyone we meet”. Continue reading...
< Boris Johnson, Politics, Coronavirus, UK news, Religion, Christianity, Omicron variant, Health policy, Health, Society >