- FoxNews 03:43July 1, 2022Russian strike on Mariupol theater in Ukraine was a war crime, Amnesty International saysRussian forces committed a "clear war crime" when they bombed a theater in Mariupol where hundreds of civilians were sheltering, Amnesty International says.
< bc7d290e-02fd-57a1-8bef-6c81e80f87e2, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/politics/defense/wars, fox-news/world/personalities/vladimir-putin, fox-news/world/volodymyr-zelenskyy, fox-news/us/military, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- FoxNews 02:31July 1, 2022Jesse Watters on Biden's press conferences: 'He's oblivious' and 'makes no sense at all'Jesse Watters blasted President Biden on "The Five" Thursday for refusing to take responsibility for rising inflation at home, blaming it on Russia and the war in Ukraine.
< 2c847acb-75a5-5bd6-8ce6-02c9106aa0a5, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/shows/the-five, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Fox News Staff >
- Breitbart News 02:14July 1, 2022Joe Biden Insists He Will Not Beg Saudi Arabia to Produce More OilPresident Joe Biden refused Thursday to ask Saudi Arabia to produce more oil to bring down the cost of gasoline in the United States and around the world.
< National Security, Politics, Gas Prices, Joe Biden, Middle East, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine >
- Business Insider 23:58June 30, 2022NATO chief says Finland and Sweden being on the cusp of joining alliance shows Putin made a 'huge mistake' by invading UkraineFinland shares an 830-mile border with Russia, making it a particularly significant addition to NATO.
< Military & Defense, Politics, International, News, Vladimir Putin, NATO, Ukraine, Russia, Jens Stoltenberg >
- New York Times 23:16June 30, 2022Biden Vows to Back Ukraine ‘as Long as It Takes’ Despite Economic TollNATO leaders concluded a summit with new commitments to a united front against Russian aggression, but they face the challenge of persuading their own people that it’s worth the cost.
< Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022), United States International Relations, Politics and Government, Economic Conditions and Trends, International Relations, Defense and Military Forces, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Biden, Joseph R Jr, Putin, Vladimir V, Ukraine, United States, Russia >
- Snopes 23:00June 30, 2022Is the ‘What I Would Do’ Trump Quote About Ukraine Real?A meme displayed a genuine quote from former U.S. President Donald Trump that showed some of his thoughts on how to help Ukraine during Russia's invasion.
< Facebook, Fox News, President Donald Trump, Russia Ukraine, Twitter >
- Forbes 22:37June 30, 2022Thursday, June 30. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information From UkraineDispatches from Ukraine, provided by Forbes Ukraine’s editorial team.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Ukraine Russia, breaking-ukraine, business, World Affairs >
- Business Insider 20:22June 30, 2022Russian ships reportedly turned off tracking signals and faked paperwork while picking up stolen Ukrainian grain in CrimeaUkraine officials have recently accused Russia of stealing several hundred thousand tonnes of grain and smuggling it out of Crimea.
< Transportation, Military & Defense, News, Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, Grain, Sanctions, Turkey, Syria >
- Business Insider 20:17June 30, 2022US dollar retains dominance in 2022 while China's yuan gains share among global currency reservesThe Chinese yuan's share of global currency reserves was 2.9% in the first quarter, up from 2.8% in the fourth quarter and 2.5% a year ago.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Dollars, Yen, Euro, Yuan, Pound, Currencies, Inflation, Russia, Ukraine >
- FoxNews 20:03June 30, 2022NATO makes the right call on Sweden, Finland in a big, bold moveNATO adding Sweden and Finland should make the alliance stronger and more able to deal with Russia in the wake of Putin's criminal invasion of Ukraine.
< 4d351198-09e6-5662-b4cb-b607ae482c68, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/politics/foreign-policy, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world/world-regions/turkey, fox-news/world/personalities/vladimir-putin, fox-news/world/world-regions/sweden, fox-news/us/military, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Rebecca Grant >
- The Hill 20:02June 30, 2022Russian assets invested in U.S. companies are frozen in DelawareA billion-dollar fund belonging to a Russian government official and invested in U.S. public companies has been frozen by the Treasury department after an investigation going back more than a year. The Treasury Department issued a blocked property notice to Heritage Trust, a Delaware-based fund that the department says belongs to Suleiman Kerimov, a member...
< Finance, International, Janet Yellen, Russia-Ukraine war, Russian assets, Treasury Department >
- Business Insider 19:13June 30, 2022Shocking video reconstructs the moment a Russian missile struck a Ukrainian mall from closed-circuit camerasNew footage shows the moment a missile struck the shopping mall on Monday, unleashing a fireball and throwing people to the ground.
< Military & Defense, News, International, Speed desk, Breaking, Ukraine, Airstrike, Russia >
- Business Insider 18:51June 30, 2022Putin says Western leaders would look 'disgusting' with their shirts off after the Russia leader was mocked over bare-chested picsThe Russian leader said his Western counterparts needed to stop abusing alcohol and play sports in order to look good.
< Politics, International, News, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, Russia, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson >
- Business Insider 18:51June 30, 2022Oil prices could be set to rise further as OPEC lacks additional supplies and China's economic reopening pushes demand higher, RBC's commodities chief says"We do not have a lot of additional OPEC oil out there," Helima Croft, RBC's top commodities strategist, told CNBC.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, oil prices, Russia, Ukraine, Oil ban, price cap, G7 Summit, western sanctions >
- FoxNews 18:49June 30, 2022NATO cites China as top threat, Beijing cries 'ideological prejudices’Bejing pushed back on changes made to NATO's Strategic Concept this week after the alliance listed China as a chief security concern.
< d7410098-81c9-5f19-8e04-727dfdc96e56, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall >
- Business Insider 18:40June 30, 2022Putin says the West is to is to blame for soaring global food prices and that Russia is not blocking Ukrainian grain exports"We do not prevent the export of Ukrainian grain," Putin said Thursday, adding that Russia "guarantees the safety of shipping grain out of there."
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Wheat, Exports, Warm, Sanctions >
- Business Insider 18:14June 30, 2022Capping the price of Russian oil could 'disbalance' the market and send crude prices soaring, says top Moscow official"This is another attempt to intervene into the market mechanisms which may only lead to market's disbalance [and] deficit," a top official said.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Russian Oil, crude, Energy, G7, Oily >
- Business Insider 17:58June 30, 2022Biden says high gas prices will continue 'as long as it takes' to defeat Russia's invasion of UkraineGas prices have risen sharply due to ongoing turmoil in energy markets stemming from Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
< Economy, News, Politics, Biden, fuel prices, Inflation, Ukraine, Russia >
- FoxNews 17:41June 30, 2022Biden says he won't ask Saudi leaders to increase oil production, blames 'Russia, Russia, Russia' for pricesPresident Biden said requesting an increase in oil production is “not the purpose of the trip” to Saudi Arabia next month.
< 0fcd5566-425d-5a9a-afb5-42f2048c8fc7, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/world/world-regions/saudi-arabia, fox-news/world/world-regions/israel, fox-news/us/economy/inflation, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Brooke Singman >
- FoxNews 16:44June 30, 2022Ukraine mall airstrike: Stunning video shows debris raining from sky as locals seek coverIncredible videos have emerged of Ukrainians running for cover following a Russian airstrike on a shopping mall in Kremenchuk this week that left 18 dead.
< a52bdc06-5c3a-5ea3-b816-f0eb077a4f6b, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world/conflicts, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Greg Norman >
- Business Insider 16:33June 30, 2022Three Gazprom liquefied natural gas tankers have been seized by Germany for an indefinite period of timeBerlin has also reportedly considered expropriating portions of Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline that are in German territory.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Gazprom, liquified natural gas, Prices >
- The Guardian(UK) 16:27June 30, 2022Boris Johnson says defence spending will rise to 2.5% of GDP, after cabinet rowPM says mark will be reached by end of decade as UK needs to adapt to more dangerous worldPolitics latest – liveBoris Johnson has said the UK will spend 2.5% of GDP on defence by the end of this decade, after a cabinet row over defence spending and claims the government would ditch a key manifesto commitment on the issue.Speaking at the end of the Nato conference in Madrid, the prime minister said: “We need to invest for the long term in vital capabilities like future combat air, while simultaneously adapting to a more dangerous and more competitive world. Continue reading...
< Defence policy, Boris Johnson, Conservatives, Nato, Russia, Ukraine, Europe, Politics, UK news, World news >
- Huffington Post UK 16:00June 30, 2022PM Pledges To Increase Defence Spending After Ditching Pledge To Increase Defence Spending
< Politics, boris johnson, Russia, Ukraine, defence spending, boris-johnson, russia, ukraine, defence-spending >
- Business Insider 15:46June 30, 2022Top Indian firm pays for Russian coal in yuan and traders say more buyers could turn to China's currency"I have never heard any Indian entity paying in yuan for international trade in the last 25 years of my career," a currency trader told Reuters.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Russia, China, Yuan, dollar vs yuan, Currency, India >
- FoxNews 15:25June 30, 2022Russian forces 'hurriedly evacuated' infamous Snake Island, says Ukrainian militaryRussian forces 'hurriedly evacuated' from the infamous Snake Island of the Ukrainian coastline near Odessa following an overnight missile operation.
< 3754b962-80d2-57fb-9bba-157ada6a05fa, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world/volodymyr-zelenskyy, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall >
- FoxNews 14:35June 30, 2022Vladimir Putin tells Western leaders to stop 'abusing alcohol,' says they would look 'disgusting' shirtlessRussian President Vladimir Putin says Western leaders need to stop "abusing alcohol" and play more sports if they want to stop looking "disgusting" shirtless.
< 42274c94-b7b4-5bb5-a6f8-4a1de7b2a57c, fox-news/world/personalities/vladimir-putin, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/boris-johnson, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Anders Hagstrom >
- Business Insider 13:07June 30, 2022Ukraine said its strikes forced Russian troops to flee Snake Island by speedboat. Russia says it left as a 'gesture of goodwill.'Ukraine has been trying to retake the strategic Black Sea island, also known as Zmiinyi Island, since Russia took it early in the invasion.
< Military & Defense, News UK, Speed desk, Russia, Ukraine, Snake Island >
- Modern Tokyo Times 12:55June 30, 2022Nationalist Kishida and NATO: Japan ignores NATO’s devastation of West and South AsiaNationalist Kishida and NATO: Japan ignores NATO’s devastation of West and South Asia Kanako Mita, Sawako Utsumi, and Lee Jay Walker Modern Tokyo Times Prime Minister Fumio Kishida of Japan…
The post Nationalist Kishida and NATO: Japan ignores NATO’s devastation of West and South Asia first appeared on Modern Tokyo Times.
< America, Asia, Europe, Geopolitics, Japan, Japan Geopolitics, Middle East, Miitary Conflict, NATO, Russian Federation, Anti-Russia Kishida, EU jingoism, Japan and NATO, Japan ignores NATO wars in Asia, Japan ignores US wars in Asia, Japan is anti-Northeast Asia, Japan news agency, Japan stooge of America, Killing machine of NATO, Kishida incites against China, Kishida incites against Russia, Kishida is anti-Russia, Kishida nationalist, Modern Tokyo News, Modern Tokyo Times, Nationalist Kishida, NATO and Japan, NATO is killing machine, NATO jingoism, Tokyo news agency >
- New York Times 12:00June 30, 2022Vitaliy Kim, Master Motivator and Symbol of Ukraine’s ResistanceApplying the lessons of taekwondo, the regional military leader has rallied the embattled southern city of Mykolaiv.
< Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022), Vitaliy Kim, Zelensky, Volodymyr, Putin, Vladimir V, Mykolaiv (Ukraine), Ukraine >
- Business Insider 11:56June 30, 2022Putin says Finland and Sweden can 'go ahead' and join NATO, but warned the countries against hosting the alliance's 'military contingents and infrastructure'Putin said that if NATO military contingents were deployed in Finland and Sweden, Russia would "respond in kind."
< News, Military & Defense, Russia, Finland, Sweden, NATO, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin >
- Business Insider 11:19June 30, 2022Ukraine secured the release of 144 captured soldiers in its biggest prisoner exchange with Russia since the war beganUkraine's military intelligence agency said most of the prisoners were severely hurt and had injuries ranging from amputated limbs to shrapnel wounds.
< News, Ukraine, Russia, Prisoner Exchange >
- Business Insider 11:05June 30, 2022Zelenskyy brands Russia a 'terrorist' state, calls for it to be expelled from the United NationsSpeaking to the UN Security Council, the Ukrainian leader called for a special international tribunal to probe the actions of the "Russian occupiers."
< News, Military & Defense, Ukraine, Russia, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Terrorism, UN >
- Huffington Post UK 10:35June 30, 2022Liz Truss Says Other Countries Need To 'Step Up' As UK Spends £1bn helping Ukraine
< Politics, Russia, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin, liz truss, politics, russia, ukraine, vladimir-putin, liz-truss >
- The Guardian(UK) 07:50June 30, 2022Russia-Ukraine war: Nato says Moscow is biggest ‘direct threat’ to west; Lysychansk under relentless shelling, governor says – live newsRussia will respond in kind if Nato sets up military in Finland and Sweden, Vladimir Putin warns; residents attempt to flee from frontline eastern cityPutin issues warning to Finland and Sweden after joining NatoUkraine announces largest exchange of prisoners of warUS to increase military forces across EuropeEvidence contradicts Russian claims about Kremenchuk mall attackAt a glance: what we know on day 127 of the invasionVladimir Putin has issued fresh warnings that Russia would respond in kind if Nato set up military infrastructure in Finland and Sweden after they joined the US-led alliance.Putin was quoted by Russian news agencies as saying he could not rule out that tensions would emerge in Moscow’s relations with Helsinki and Stockholm over their joining Nato.We don’t have problems with Sweden and Finland like we do with Ukraine. We don’t have territorial differences.If Finland and Sweden wish to, they can join. That’s up to them. They can join whatever they want.” Continue reading...
< Ukraine, Russia, Europe, World news >
- Business Insider 07:17June 30, 2022A US-backed global task force says it has frozen more than $330 billion of assets from Russian oligarchs and the country's central bank in 100 daysYachts seized include the Amadea, a $300 million vessel linked to Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov, and the $90 million Tango.
< Economy, Politics, News, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine War, Sanctions, Oligarchs, Wealth, Billionaires, russia economy, Central Bank, News >
- New York Times 07:01June 30, 2022Patient and Confident, Putin Shifts Out of Wartime Crisis ModeCloistered and spouting grievances at the start of the war on Ukraine, the Russian leader now appears publicly, projecting the aura of a calm, paternalistic leader shielding his people from the dangers of the world.
< Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022), Politics and Government, United States International Relations, Embargoes and Sanctions, European Union, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Peter the Great (1672-1725), Putin, Vladimir V, Caspian Sea, Russia, Ukraine >
- Forbes 05:45June 30, 2022Wednesday, June 29. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information From UkraineDispatches from Ukraine, provided by Forbes Ukraine’s editorial team.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Ukraine Russia, breaking-ukraine, business, World Affairs >
- The Guardian(UK) 05:12June 30, 2022Nato leaders voice concern about threat China poses to world order for first timeBeijing’s efforts to build up nuclear forces, hacking operations and increasingly close ties to Moscow are ‘serious challenges’, says Nato secretary generalChina is not an adversary but it does represent serious challenges, Jens Stoltenberg, Nato’s secretary general, said on Wednesday, as the alliance agreed for the first time to include threats posed by Beijing into a blueprint guiding its future strategy.While Russia’s war against Ukraine has dominated discussions at the Nato summit, China earned a place among the western alliance’s most worrying security concerns. Continue reading...
< China, Nato, Asia Pacific, Russia, World news >
- The Hill 02:55June 30, 2022Defense & National Security — US troops in Poland to become permanentPresident Biden has announced plans to bolster U.S. forces in Europe amid a persistent threat from Russia, with intentions to permanently headquarter U.S. Army V Corps in Poland. We’ll share what’s changing and where additional U.S. troops are heading, plus the breakthrough in Finland and Sweden’s bid to join NATO and the details of the...
< Overnight Defense, Defense, National Security, Overnight National Security, Policy, NATO, Poland, russian invasion of ukraine, ukraine, US-Poland relations >
- FoxNews 01:59June 30, 2022Brittney Griner detention: Boxing legend Roy Jones Jr using Russia connections to help WNBA star return to USBoxing legend Roy Jones Jr. is using his connections in Russia to help WNBA star Brittney Griner return home after the basketball player was detained in the country four months ago on drug charges.
< e1cd2c8c-305a-526e-9f24-117c502c8c60, fox-news/sports/wnba, fox-news/sports, fox-news/sports/boxing, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Fox News, Lorraine Taylor >
- FoxNews 01:26June 30, 2022Fate of Ukraine war will be decided on the battlefield, not by G7 leaders and misguided sanctions: LiebermanSen. Joe Lieberman said G7 leaders should focus on helping Ukrainian fighters on the ground instead of imposing economic sanctions that barely impact Putin.
< abfcceb0-2edd-5b1d-9f65-6d0c207703f0, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fox-news/media, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/shows/america-reports, fox-news/world/personalities/vladimir-putin, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Yael Halon >
- FoxNews 22:29June 29, 2022Giuliani associate Lev Parnas sentenced to 20 months in prison for campaign finance, wire fraud convictionRudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas was sentenced Wednesday to 20 years in federal prison and $2.3 million in restitution payment for fraud and campaign finance crimes.
< 0b8dd4cd-66e0-5243-9534-6c702a408885, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/politics/judiciary/federal-courts, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Ronn Blitzer >
- Business Insider 22:18June 29, 2022Tactics for masking Russian oil shipments are also being used for Black Sea grain cargoes, report saysA Financial Times investigation found that cargo vessels are turning off their transponders and moving grains via ship-to-ship transfers.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, Sanctions, Grains, cargo, ships >
- Business Insider 20:59June 29, 2022Biden praises Erdogan for doing a 'great job' after Turkey's president finally relented on Sweden and Finland joining NATOThe White House previously excluded Turkey from a major democracy summit amid widespread reports of human rights abuses under Erdogan.
< Politics, International, Military & Defense, Joe Biden, Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, NATO, Russia, Ukraine, White House, Foreign Policy >
- Business Insider 20:46June 29, 2022UK sanctions Russia's 'second richest' man, an oligarch known as 'Nickel King,' over Ukraine warVladimir Potanin, a mining tycoon and close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, was targeted in the UK's latest round of sanctions.
< Military & Defense, News, Speed desk, Breaking, Russia, Ukraine, Putin, Sanctions, United Kingdom >
- Business Insider 19:42June 29, 2022Russian oil products may be increasingly headed to Saudi Arabia via Egypt"Saudi Arabia has indeed been ramping up imports of Russian fuel oils as there are no sanctions preventing this from happening."
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine, Oil, oil prices >
- Business Insider 19:36June 29, 2022Oil is likely to hit $200 a barrel under the disastrous G7 plan to cap Russian prices, an SEB analyst saysThe G7's potential plan to cap Russian energy prices "sounds like a recipe for disaster right now," SEB analyst Bjarne Schieldrop said.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Oil, oil price outlook, Crude Oil, Russian Oil, Russian oil embargo, oil prices, Brent Crude, G7, price cap, Energy, Russia Sanctions, Commodities, G7 Summit, Vladimir Putin, Sanctions, Transportation, Shipping, Oil Tankers, Oil Production, Oil Output, Oil Revenue >
- FoxNews 19:20June 29, 2022Iga Swiatek will host charity tennis event for Ukrainian teenagers and childrenThe 21-year-old Iga Swiatek has been wearing a pin with Ukraine's colors in her matches, and Swiatek will play her second-round match on Thursday
< 4c962a82-c526-5eeb-8cbe-348befdbc5a6, fox-news/sports/tennis/wimbledon, fox-news/sports/tennis, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Associated Press >
- The Guardian(UK) 19:04June 29, 2022Britain to commit 1,000 extra troops to Nato’s defence of EstoniaForces and aircraft carrier will be based in UK but ready to defend Baltic country, says defence secretaryBritain will commit an extra 1,000 troops and one of its two new aircraft carriers to the defence of Nato’s eastern flank, the defence secretary has announced at the military alliance’s summit.The forces will be earmarked for the defence of Estonia, where Britain already has about 1,700 personnel deployed, but they will be based in the UK, ready to fly out to defend the Baltic country if deemed necessary. Continue reading...
< Military, Ben Wallace, Estonia, Nato, Europe, Politics, UK news, World news, Russia, Ukraine >
- FoxNews 18:58June 29, 2022Russian sympathizer details 'bloody combat' as fight for Donbas continuesA bloody fight over the city of Lysychansk in the Luhansk region continues as Russian forces look to push their campaign west into Ukraine.
< 15d92123-c660-5c8e-be3c-d35ee1114b26, fox-news/world/conflicts/ukraine, fox-news/world/world-regions/russia, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall >