- Breitbart News 04:45April 23, 2021Ted Cruz: Republicans Did Not Try to Pack Court, Democrats 'Trying to Rig the Game'Republicans did not try to pack the Supreme Court when they controlled Washington, Sen. Ted Cruz said during a press conference on Thursday, contending Democrats are "trying to rig the game" because they know voters will not support their radical agenda.
< Politics, court-packing, Democrats, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Ted Cruz >
- New York Magazine 06:23April 15, 2021Democrats to Introduce Bill Expanding Supreme Court to 13 JusticesThe bill is dead on arrival, but it could revive SCOTUS reform efforts that gained momentum after the rushed nomination of Amy Coney Barrett.
< supreme court, scotus >
- New York Magazine 20:16April 9, 2021Biden Creates Commission to Study Supreme Court ExpansionBiden said he would set up a bipartisan panel on the campaign trail amid pressure to embrace measures to counter the Court’s conservative tilt.
< joe biden, scotus, u.s. supreme court, politics >
- Breitbart News 23:53April 5, 2021Clarence Thomas: Supreme Court Will Soon Have to Address Tech Censorship"We will soon have no choice but to address how our legal doctrines apply to highly concentrated, privately owned information infrastructure such as digital platforms" wrote Thomas.
< Economy, Politics, Tech, Clarence Thomas, First Amendment, Free Speech Online, Masters of the Universe, SCOTUS, Section 230, Twitter >
- Breitbart News 06:44March 30, 2021Report: Supreme Court Will Consider Kentucky Abortion CaseThe Supreme Court will address a procedural question of who can defend state abortion restrictions. The case, Cameron v. EMW Women’s Surgical Center, weighs Kentucky’s prohibition on surgical abortion used after 15 weeks of pregnancy.
< Podcast, Science, Abortion, Daniel Cameron, John Roberts, Kentucky, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Matt Bevin, SCOTUS, sixth circuit, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 21:28March 8, 2021Exclusive — Mark Brnovich on SCOTUS Case: Even Jimmy Carter Warned of FraudArizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich recalled how Jimmy Carter warned of fraud risks associated with ballot harvesting and mail-in voting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Arizona, ballot harvesting, DNC, election integrity, election law, Elections, Elena Kagan, For the People Act, H.R. 1, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Mark Brnovich, SCOTUS, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud, Voting Rights Act >
- Business Insider 17:32March 7, 2021Democrats need to get serious about new ideas to transform the Supreme CourtAdding seats to the Supreme Court is easier than one might think. But if that doesn't work, Dems should appoint a younger Justice to the court.
< Opinion, Politics, Law, Federal Courts, Opinion, BI Commentary, Politics, Courts, Supreme Court, SCOTUS >
- New York Magazine 16:00February 3, 2021Reintroducing Sonia SotomayorThe once-maligned justice has taken up the mantle of RBG and Thurgood Marshall. But what can she accomplish on the most conservative court in decades?
< sonia sotomayor, scotus, politics, u.s. supreme court, new york magazine, the law >
- Breitbart News 19:45December 12, 2020Hollywood Celebs Rejoice After SCOTUS Rejects Texas Election Lawsuit: 'Clean Out Your Desk And Put Your Fat Ass on the Street'Left-wing Hollywood celebrities gloated after the Supreme Court rejected the Texas lawsuit against four battleground states on Friday, referring to President Donald Trump as a "loser" and "f**king dummy" who should clean out his desk and "put your fat ass on the street."
< 2020 Election, Entertainment, Politics, Alyssa Milano, Bette Midler, Debra Messing, George Takei, Jeff Daniels, Michael Rapaport, Patricia Arquette, SCOTUS, Stephen King, Supreme Court, Texas >
- Breitbart News 10:01December 8, 2020Kobach: Texas Case Challenges Election Directly at Supreme CourtOn Monday, just before midnight, the State of Texas filed a lawsuit that is far more important than all of the others surrounding the presidential election of November 3rd.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Constitution, Electoral College, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Wisconsin >
- Breitbart News 10:00December 8, 2020Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election RulesThe State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Constitution, coronavirus, Covid, Electoral College, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Texas, Wisconsin >
- Breitbart News 23:55November 27, 2020Bette Midler: Doctors Should Sue over SCOTUS Protecting Rights of 'Super Spreader' Churches, SynagoguesBette Midler wants doctors and nurses to sue over the Supreme Court's recent 5-4 ruling confirming the First Amendment rights of people to gather for religious purposes. The Hollywood star said that these "super spreader" events will eventually become a burden on health-care workers.
< Entertainment, Faith, Health, Amy Coney Barrett, Bette Midler, coronavirus, SCOTUS, Supreme Court >
- Breitbart News 20:26November 26, 2020Nolte: Thanksgiving SCOTUS Decision Shows We're One Vote from Losing First AmendmentWhat have we already learned on this Thanksgiving Day? That we are one vote away, just one little vote, from losing our sacred First Amendment rights, our right to assemble and to worship our God.
< Faith, Health, Politics, Amy Coney Barrett, Andrew Cuomo, John Nolte, SCOTUS >