- Business Insider 11:07June 22, 2021The RNC shelled out $175,000 in May for a donor event at Mar-a-Lago. That's just a fraction of the $2.6 million they've spent at Trump's businesses since 2007.Per the RNC's FEC filings seen by Insider, the money was used to pay for "venue rental and catering" at the former president's Palm Beach property.
< News, Politics, Trump, Mar-a-Lago resort, Lauren Boebert, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Matt Gaetz, Mitch McConnell >
- New York Magazine 18:08May 11, 2021MAGA + Money Wins Virginia’s GOP Gubernatorial Race“Christian outsider businessman” Glenn Youngkin has the dough to keep things interesting against Democrat Terry McAuliffe.
< politics, 2021 elections, virginia, terry mcauliffe, amanda chase, donald trump, glenn youngkin, pete snyder, maga, ralph northam, ken cuccinelli, sarah huckabee sanders, corey stewart, ranked choice voting >
- New York Magazine 14:00March 19, 2021Is Complaining About ‘Cancel Culture’ the New Ideology of the Republican Party?Constant Republican chatter about “wokeness” and “cancellation” may displace non-cultural elements of conservatism for real.
< politics, conservatism, donald trump, republican party, cancel culture, wokeness, political correctness, extremism, sarah huckabee sanders, backlash >
- Business Insider 18:50January 27, 2021Sarah Huckabee Sanders bets Trump's culture wars will help make her Arkansas' next governor"Without Trump, she would not be able to be in this position, to be a force in national politics," one Democratic strategist told Insider.
< Politics, News, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Donald Trump, Arkansas, governor, White House >
- Business Insider 05:38January 25, 2021Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump's former press secretary, is running for governor of ArkansasSanders plans to make a video announcement of her candidacy on Monday.
< Politics, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Arkansas, governor, Elections, Press Secretary >
- New York Magazine 05:20January 25, 2021Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Announce Run for Arkansas Governor: ReportWhile the position of White House press secretary isn’t often used as a platform for higher office, Sanders has been long expected to run in 2022.
< arkansas, politics, sarah huckabee sanders, 2022 midterms >
- Business Insider 20:59January 10, 2021Forbes editor issues warning to companies intending to hire Trump officials: 'We'll assume everything you talk about is a lie'The editor of Forbes magazine has warned companies not to hire Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, Kayleigh McEnany, Stephanie Grisham, or Sarah Sanders.
< Media, Politics, UK Weekend, News UK, Forbes, Forbes Magazine, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, kayleigh mcenany, Stephanie Grisham, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Donald Trump >