- New York Magazine 22:32May 14, 2021What to Know About the Cuomo Investigations and Possible ImpeachmentThough he’s the subject of multiple investigations, Governor Cuomo said he’s not resigning and insists, “I did nothing wrong, period.”
< albany, andrew cuomo, politics, new york state, letitia james, sexual harassment, explainer, new york state assembly, new york state senate, nursing homes, scandals, impeachment >
- Business Insider 20:48May 14, 2021Just 45% of House Republicans say they've been vaccinated while 100% of congressional Democrats say they've gotten the shotOpposition to the COVID-19 vaccines is widespread among Republicans and is hindering the US's efforts achieve herd immunity.
< Politics, News, House Republicans, Congress, US House of Representatives, Senate, COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine >
- Breaking Defense 18:58May 14, 2021Who’s Who in Defense: Mark Kelly, Chairman, SASC Emerging Threats and Capabilities SubcommitteeChairman—SASC Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities Mark Kelly, D-Arizona Responsibilities Kelly chairs a Senate panel that oversees the programs, and policy decisions related to intelligence, counterterrorism, and homeland security. In addition, the subcommittee addresses the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, along with illegal drugs, terrorism, and information warfare. Political/Professional Career Flew the…
< Congress, Senate Armed Services Committee, Who's Who 2021 >
- Breaking Defense 01:39May 14, 2021Hacks Drive Growing Calls For Mandatory Cyber Data SharingThe cyber executive order “properly emphasizes” information sharing. Sens. Peters and Portman float updating FISMA. FERC calls for mandatory pipeline cyber standards. Report says vulnerable Exchange Server “most likely culprit” at Colonial. FireEye details DarkSide’s business, ops.
< Congress, Networks / Cyber, Threats, Biden administration, Brandon Wales, colonial pipeline, Cyber Executive Order, CyberAttack, CyberAttacks, cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency CISA, FERC, FISMA, Microsoft Exchange Hack, ransomware, Sen. Gary Peters, Sen. mark warner, Sen. Rob Portman, Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee, SolarWinds >
- Breaking Defense 20:15May 13, 2021Wormuth Defends Army Budget, Missile ProgramsThe nominee for Army Secretary also aims to end “friction” between civilian acquisition officials and Army Futures Command, she told the Senate Armed Services Committee.
< Air Warfare, Congress, Land Warfare, Pentagon, 2022 budget, 2023 budget, army, Army Futures Command, Army Secretary, ASAALT, Christine Wormuth, confirmation, Defense Budget 2021, Long-Range Precision Fires, LRPF, nominations, SASC, Sen. Jack Reed, Sen. James Inhofe, Sen. Tom Cotton, Senate Armed Services Committee >
- Business Insider 20:07May 13, 2021Americans, ready to book vacations again, could be prime targets for scammers, and 2 senators want more protections for travelersSens. Amy Klobuchar and Steve Daines are asking the FTC to help Americans "recognize travel scams" to avoid being duped as they book vacations.
< Travel, Retail, News, Travel, Scam, Amy Klobuchar, Steve Daines, Congress, Senate, Tourism, FTC, Business News >
- Business Insider 16:07May 12, 2021Give it up Reagan Republicans, you're not in the GOP anymoreAs the Liz Cheney fight shows, the GOP has decided that denying reality is the litmus test for being a Republican. If that's not your thing, get out.
< Opinion, Politics, News, BI Commentary, Republican Party, Liz Cheney, GOP, Senate, Donald Trump, Opinion, columnist, Ronald Reagan, Arizona >
- Breitbart News 05:40May 12, 2021Exclusive-- Maria Cantwell Uses Anti-China Plan to Possibly Steer $10 Billion Moon Landing Contract to Bezos-Owned Space Company in Her StateSen. Maria Cantwell plans to attempt to use a bipartisan piece of legislation meant to counter the Chinese Communist Party’s technological advances to instead steer what could end up being a huge boon of a federal contract worth billions of dollars to a company operating in her home state owned by billionaire Jeff Bezos.
< Politics, Science, Blue Origin, China, Chinese Communist Party, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Jim Banks, Marco Rubio, Maria Cantwell, Moon, moon landing, NASA, On the Hill, Republican Study Committee, Senate Commerce Committee, Space, SpaceX, Washington >
- Breaking Defense 01:00May 12, 2021CISA Lacks Key Data On Colonial Pipeline Hack“There is no immediate mission impact” from fuel shortage on DoD, a Pentagon spokesman said. Colonial temporarily restored operations between North Carolina and Maryland last night. Russia denies involvement. DarkSide’s business model complicates attribution.
< Congress, Networks / Cyber, Pentagon, Threats, Brandon Wales, colonial pipeline, CyberAttack, CyberAttacks, cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency CISA, darkside, Defense Department, Department of Defense, DOD, FBI, ICS security, OT, pentagon, Russia, Sen. mark warner, Sen. Rob Portman, Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee >
- Breaking Defense 22:22May 11, 2021Presumptive Comptroller Gets Easy Go At SASCThe only real pushback either nominee faced was McCord’s previous call for the defense budget to grow by 3-5% annually, a number the 2022 Biden defense budget won’t reach.
< Congress, Pentagon, 2022 budget, Defense Budget 2022, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Mike McCord, National Defense Strategy, Senate Armed Services Committee >
- Petapixel 23:26May 10, 202144 State AGs Call on Facebook to Abandon Instagram for KidsIn early March, a report alleged that Facebook was working on a version of Instagram designed specifically for children. In the two months since, the company has faced repeated pressure to abandon the program, the latest comes from a swath of State Attorneys General (AG). As noted by Engadget, the AGs allege that social media […]
< News, Software, Technology, attorneygeneral, attorneysgeneral, children, congress, Facebook, instagram, instagramforchildren, senate, senators, socialmedia, states >
- Business Insider 19:27May 10, 2021Mitch McConnell says he has no plans to step down as Senate GOP leader or retire: 'I'm at the top of my game'"I'm still in the height of my career," the 79-year-old senator, who's served since 1985, said in a recent interview.
< Politics, News, Mitch McConnell, Senate, Republicans, GOP, Congress, Midterms, 2022, Joe Biden, Kentucky >
- Business Insider 16:32May 9, 2021Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer should just retire alreadyDemocrats are barely holding onto the Senate. So the right time for Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire is now.
< Opinion, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, columnist, Stephen Breyer, Supreme Court, Politics, Senate Democrats, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh >
- Breitbart News 03:10May 9, 2021Exclusive — Bernie Moreno & Ric Grenell: We Need Republicans Who Are ‘Fighters’Ohio Republican Bernie Moreno, candidate for U.S. Senate, and Ric Grenell, former Trump administration cabinet member, told Breitbart News this weekend the U.S. needs Republicans who are fighters, not Republicans who have been sucked into the Washington media mob.
< Midterm Election, Politics, Radio, Anthony Gonzalez, Bernie Moreno, Breitbart News Saturday, Donald Trump, On the Hill, Ric Grenell, Richard Grenell, Rob Portman, Ron Johnson, U.S. Senate >
- Breitbart News 03:56May 8, 2021Report: Hunter Biden’s Connected to 'Chief Spy of China’ Through His Chinese-American SecretaryA business partner Hunter Biden called "the chief spy of China" assigned to Hunter a secretary who fed him oppo research to help Joe Biden.
< Asia, Crime, Politics, China, Chinese Communist Party, foreign intelligence surveillance act, Hunter Biden, Senate Homeland Security and Finance >
- Business Insider 18:37May 6, 2021Ohio state senator admits to driving with a fake background of his office during a Zoom call on the same day the legislature debated a bill penalizing distracted driversState Sen. Andrew Brenner told The Columbus Dispatch he was indeed driving during the call but "wasn't distracted."
< Politics, News, andrew brenner, Ohio, State Senate, Republicans, Driving, State legislature >
- Business Insider 22:05May 4, 2021A bill in New York aims to halt bitcoin mining for 3 years until its environmental impact can be assessedThe bill will specifically look into the greenhouse gas emissions caused by bitcoin mining, including its effects on water, air, and wildlife.
< Markets, MI Exclusive, Markets, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Mining, crypto, Cryptomining, Greenidge Generation Holdings, NY state, NY State Senate, btc, Bitcoin Energy, bitcoin energy consumption >
- Breitbart News 17:50May 1, 2021Sen. Mitch McConnell Urges Biden Ed Department to Block “1619 Project” from Taxpayer-Funded GrantsMitch McConnell and 38 other GOP senators urged Ed Secretary Miguel Cardona to withdraw the “1619 Project” from taxpayer-funded grant programs.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, 1619 Project, action civics, Critical Race Theory, federal grants, Ibram X. Kendi, Miguel Cardona, Mitch McConnell, Senate Republicans, Stanley Kurtz, systemic racism, taxpayer funds, U.S. Education Department, U.S. history >
- Breitbart News 06:05May 1, 2021Pennsylvania Democrats Deal Another Blow to Pelosi’s House Majority as Conor Lamb, Chrissy Houlahan Consider Senate Bids Instead of ReelectionVulnerable Democrats Rep. Conor Lamb and Rep. Chrissy Houlahan are looking to exit the House of Representatives and run for the U.S. Senate, leaving House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to defend her shrinking majority and giving more momentum to the Republican effort to regain the House.
< Midterm Election, Politics, campaign, Cheri Bustos, Chrissy Houlahan, Conor Lamb, Nancy Pelosi, Senate >
- Business Insider 22:28April 29, 2021Mitt Romney says he favors monthly cash payments for families over Biden's proposed federal childcare programBiden's new $1.8 trillion plan aims to save families $15,000 a year in childcare costs, but the Republican senator for Utah wants direct payments.
< Economy, Politics, Markets, Policy, Mitt Romney, Cash benefits, fourth stimulus check, Direct payments, American Families Plan, Joe Biden, White House, Republicans, Democrats, senate republicans, Infrastructure, Daycare, Childcare, Economy >
- New York Times 18:21April 29, 2021Biden's Speech Calls for U.S. to Take On China and RussiaCompetition with China, and containment of Russia, were the subtext of Mr. Biden’s call for action. But casting the new struggle “democracy versus autocracy” oversimplifies what lies ahead.
< United States International Relations, American Rescue Plan (2021), United States Economy, Senate, House of Representatives, SolarWinds, Xi Jinping, Putin, Vladimir V >
- New York Magazine 01:10April 29, 2021Loeffler Begs For Trump’s Attention by Attacking RaffenspergerThe former senator has called for a ridiculous “investigation” of the GOP secretary of state who wouldn’t back Trump’s election coup.
< politics, 2022 midterm, raphael warnock, kelly loeffler, donald trump, brian kemp, doug collins, vision 2020, georgia senate runoffs, marjorie taylor greene, election coup >
- Breitbart News 23:31April 28, 2021Arizona Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Takes Heat From Far-Left Groups for Filibuster StanceSen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) is taking heat from far-left organizations in Arizona due to her strong stance on refusing to end the filibuster.
< Politics, Social Justice, AFL-CIO, Arizona, Filibuster, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. Senate >
- The Guardian 19:39April 28, 2021US investigators reportedly search Rudy Giuliani’s home as part of Ukraine investigation – liveSearch reportedly relates to Giuliani’s dealings in UkraineBiden to mark 100 days in office with address to CongressWhite House announces sweeping plan for childcare and pre-school 5.39pm BST Some early reaction to the breaking news that federal investigators searched the apartment of Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, today. Federal authorities have been looking into whether Giuliani illegally lobbied Trump’s administration on behalf of Ukraine government officials and oligarchs who were helping the former NYC mayor search for dirt on then-presidential candidate Joe Biden.A former personal attorney for Trump, Michael Cohen, tweeted: “Here we go folks!!!” with a link to the news. Here we go folks!!! @RudyGiuliani Apartment Searched in Federal Investigation - The New York Times @nytimes @maggieNYT https://t.co/fmpk18NH5XOh my -- Giuliani's apartment searched based on his nasty doings in Ukraine, which were plainly dishonest and based on wild lies -- but this means that a magistrate judge has found probable cause to believe that they were also criminal. very major development.This seems understated.“Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president, and it marks a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani.” https://t.co/CkBITDTOQT 5.13pm BST Federal investigators searched Rudy Giuliani’s apartment on Wednesday, according to the New York Times.Investigators executed a search warrant at the New York City apartment of Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who worked as Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, as part of a criminal investigation in Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three unnamed sources told the Times. The newspaper reported: Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president, and it marks a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr Giuliani.The federal authorities have been largely focused on whether Mr Giuliani illegally lobbied the Trump administration in 2019 on behalf of Ukrainian officials and oligarchs, who at the same time were helping Mr Giuliani search for dirt on Mr Trump’s political rivals, including president Biden, who was then a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination. Continue reading...
< Rudy Giuliani, Joe Biden, US politics, US news, World news, Democrats, Republicans, Coronavirus, US Congress, House of Representatives, US Senate, Ukraine, Donald Trump >
- New York Magazine 14:00April 28, 2021Democrats Are Shooting for the Moon in 2021, and That’s OkayThe usual choice between getting things done and holding on to power is no choice at all for Democrats right now.
< politics, joe biden, democrats, budget reconciliation, joe manchin, 2022 midterms, vision 2020, wokeness, socialism, republicans, voting rights, covid-19, american rescue plan, congress, u.s. senate, senate parliamentarian, partisan polarization, bipartisanship, kevin mccarthy, donald trump, redistricting >
- Breaking Defense 23:07April 27, 2021‘Mandatory’ Cyber Info Sharing Bill Coming, Says Senate Intel Chair Warner“My hope is that we can create this structure to get an early warning system,” the Senate Intel Committee chair said. “Voluntary sharing is no longer effective.”
< Congress, Networks / Cyber, Threats, cisa, cyberespionage, cybersecurity, Microsoft Exchange Hack, pulse connect secure, Sen. mark warner, senate, Senate Intelligence Committee, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, SolarWinds, us chamber of commerce >
- Business Insider 21:54April 27, 2021Elizabeth Warren slams billionaire Leon Cooperman as 'too frightened' to talk to Congress about a wealth taxWarren said she's made three tax proposals - on wealth, corporate profits, and enforcement - that could pay for Biden's $3.5 trillion plans, and more.
< Economy, Markets, Politics, Wealth Tax, Wealth taxes, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth Warren wealth tax, Senate Finance Committee, Leon Cooperman, Policy, Economy >
- Business Insider 15:56April 26, 2021Joe Biden's infrastructure plan would be godsend for struggling parts of AppalachiaInfrastructure has been ignored all over the country, but perhaps no more than in Appalachia. Biden's plan would fix that.
< Opinion, Politics, Economy, Opinion, BI Commentary, Biden, Infrastructure, Appalachia, Congress, Senate, Bill >
- Breitbart News 03:18April 24, 2021Dem Senator from Biden's Home State Credits Trump with Taking 'Aggressive Steps to Confront' China Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) conceded that former President Donald Trump "took bold and aggressive" action against Communist China.
< Asia, National Security, Politics, Antony Blinken, China, Chris Coons, Communist, Delaware, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, U.S. State Department >
- Business Insider 18:15April 23, 2021Republican Sen. Ron Johnson says there's 'no reason to be pushing vaccines on people' in interview with right-wing radio hostThe senator is a close ally of former President Donald Trump, who recently urged him to run for another term.
< Politics, News, Ron Johnson, Senate, COVID-19, Vaccinations, COVID-19 vaccine, Republicans >
- Business Insider 01:18April 23, 2021Top Trump ally Lindsey Graham praises Democrats Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema for refusing to abolish the filibusterSenate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has urged his caucus to publicly praise the two Democratic lawmakers.
< Politics, News, Lindsey Graham, Kyrsten Sinema, Joe Manchin, Filibuster, Senate filibuster, Mitch McConnell >
- New York Magazine 22:56April 22, 2021Georgia Republicans Wonder What to Do About Herschel WalkerHis indecision about a 2022 Senate race after Trump urged him to run is complicating life for other would-be senators.
< politics, 2022 midterms, u.s. senate, raphael warnock, donald trump, herschel walker, doug collins, buddy carter, larry munson, college football, kelly loeffler, brian kemp, georgia senate runoffs >
- Business Insider 22:23April 22, 2021Minnesota Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith missed vote on the anti-Asian hate crimes bill while attending Daunte Wright's funeralHundreds of mourners gathered in Minneapolis Thursday to remember the 20-year-old father, including Minnesota politicians and the Rev. Al Sharpton.
< Politics, Daunte wright, Funeral, Amy Klobuchar, Tina Smith, Senate, anti-asian violence >
- Business Insider 21:32April 22, 2021Anti-Asian hate crime bill passes Senate in a 94-1 vote, with only Republican Sen. Josh Hawley voting against itIn a remarkable show of bipartisanship, the bill passed the Senate in a 94-1 vote. It addresses the spike in violence against Asian Americans.
< Politics, News, Congress, Senate, Democrats, Republicans, hate crimes, COVID-19, Pandemic, coronavirus, Asian Americans, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Josh Hawley >
- Guardian 03:43April 22, 2021Apple and Google ‘hold data hostage’ and stifle competition, Senate toldSpotify, Tile and Match aired their grievances against the companies at a Senate antitrust hearingApple and Google “hold data hostage” from small apps and force competitors to pay high commissions, stifling their ability to compete, a number of companies said in a US Senate hearing on Wednesday.The hearing before the Senate antitrust committee offered a rare opportunity for smaller competitors – including Spotify, Tile and Match – to air their grievances against the tech behemoths before lawmakers. Representatives for the companies spoke about their experiences within Google and Apple’s app stores, where they claim to be subjected to high fees and copycat behavior. Continue reading...
< Apple, Google, US Senate, Technology, US news >
- New York Magazine 20:48April 21, 2021Reconciliation May Not Solve Democrats’ Immigration WoesAs with the $15 minimum wage, a path to citizenship could succumb to a Senate parliamentarian’s ruling. And then there’s Joe Manchin.
< politics, immigration, comprehensive immigration reform, congressional hispanic caucus, budget reconciliation, dreamers, raul ruiz, joe biden, lindsey graham, marco rubio, $15 minimum wage, senate parliamentarian, elizabeth macdonough, byrd rule, chuck schumer, filibuster reform, american rescue plan, infrastructure >
- New York Magazine 19:01April 21, 2021Why Should Black Protesters Trust a Senate That Underrepresents Them?Peaceful police reform means taking democratic reform seriously.
< politics, the national interest, derek chauvin, black lives matter, mitt romney, democratization, the senate >
- Business Insider 18:09April 21, 2021It's time to break up Apple's app store monopolyApple's App charges 30% commission on in-app purchases. It's arbitrary and hurts smaller developers.
< Opinion, Politics, Tech After Tomorrow, Opinion, BI Commentary, Apple, Big Tech, App Store, Apps, Tech, Politics, Congress, Senate >
- Breitbart News 20:08April 20, 2021Rep. Burgess Owens: I 'Actually Experienced Jim Crow,' 'Disgusting and Offensive to Compare' It to Georgia Election LawRep. Burgess Owens (R-UT) said it was "absolutely outrageous" for Democrats to frame Georgia's new election law as reminiscent of Jim Crow laws.
< Politics, Burgess Owens, Georgia, Jim Crow, Jim Crow Laws, Joe Biden, racism, Senate Judiciary Committee, Stacey Abrams, Voter ID, Voter ID Laws, voter identification >
- Business Insider 19:46April 20, 2021Chuck Schumer calls 4/20 an 'unofficial American holiday' as he makes the case for marijuana legalization"Hopefully the next time this unofficial holiday of 4/20 rolls around, our country will have made progress" on marijuana reform, Schumer said Tuesday.
< Politics, News, Marijuana, weed, legalization, Congress, Democrats, 4/20, Senate >
- New York Magazine 23:01April 19, 2021What to Know About the Cuomo Investigations and Possible ImpeachmentLetitia James may reportedly expand her investigation to include a criminal inquiry into whether or not Cuomo used state resources to write his book.
< albany, andrew cuomo, politics, new york state, letitia james, sexual harassment, explainer, new york state assembly, new york state senate, nursing homes, scandals, impeachment >
- Business Insider 16:05April 17, 2021Republicans have an idea who should pay to overhaul the country's infrastructure: average peoplePressing the GOP to roll back Trump's corporate tax cut is like asking Democrats to undo Obamacare, an expert said. They may raise gas taxes instead.
< Economy, Politics, Markets, Policy, analysis, Republicans, senate republicans, Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Joe Biden, Infrastructure, infrastructure bill, Trump tax cuts, Stimulus, Vehicle mileage tax, Gas Tax, Jobs, Taxes, Chris Coons, Economy >
- New York Magazine 21:18April 16, 2021Can Suppressing Votes Save Brian Kemp?Kemp is using Georgia’s new election law to heal a breach with Trump-loving conservatives but so far has drawn only a gadfly primary opponent.
< politics, georgia election law, 2022 midterms, voter suppression, voting rights, brian kemp, brad raffensperger, vernon jones, donald trump, doug collins, vision 2020, election coup, covid-19, republicans, georgia senate runoffs >
- Breaking Defense 19:30April 16, 2021Who’s Who in Defense: Mike Rounds, Ranking Member, SASC Cybersecurity SubcommitteeRanking Member—SASC Subcommittee on Cybersecurity Mike Rounds, R-South Dakota Responsibilities Rounds is the minority leader of a Senate subcommittee with primary responsibility over the policies and programs related to cyber forces and capabilities. One of seven subcommittees within the SASC, it has jurisdiction over Cyber Command and other cyber components within DoD. Legislative Committees…
< Congress, SASC, Sen. Mike Rounds, Senate Armed Services Committee, Who's Who 2021 >
- Business Insider 16:09April 16, 2021Republicans are blowing up their own agenda to 'own the libs'Yes, the GOP wants to counter China. Yes, it wants to break up Big Tech. But only if the Democrats get mad about it.
< Opinion, Politics, Jim Jordan, GOP, senate republicans, China, US-China relations, Tech Regulation, Big Tech, Antitrust, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, BI Commentary, Opinion >
- New York Magazine 14:00April 16, 2021Chuck Schumer Has ChangedWhy is the former ‘angry centrist’ pushing his party to go bigger, bolder, and more progressive?
< capitol hill, chuck schumer, the senate, joe manchin, joe biden, stimulus checks, infrastructure, kyrsten sinema >
- New York Magazine 00:23April 16, 2021GOP to Biden: Raise Taxes on Our Rural Base, Not Coastal ElitesBiden wants to fund infrastructure with taxes on the (largely coastal) corporate elite. Republicans insist on soaking their own base instead.
< infrastructure, joe biden, 'senate republicans, taxes, populism >
- Business Insider 00:14April 16, 2021Manchin balks at GOP's smaller infrastructure plan - and says he can back $4 trillion as long as it's paid forRepublicans are putting together an infrastructure plan of up to $800 billion, and wooing Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. He wants to go bigger.
< Economy, Markets, Politics, Economy, Joe Manchin, Biden infrastructure plan, Infrastructure, infrastructure bill, infrastructure plan, Tax policy, Tax Hikes, Senate Democrats, senate republicans, Policy >
- New York Magazine 22:54April 15, 2021New York Magazine’s David Wallace-Wells Testifies Before the Senate on ClimateAuthor of The Uninhabitable Earth on the cost of inaction.
< climate change, senate, budget >
- Business Insider 20:15April 15, 2021Ex-Trump critic J.D. Vance is running for Senate after meeting with Trump and Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel at Mar-a-Lago, according to new reportBefore Trump's 2016 win, Vance said he was "noxious" and "would be terrible for the country." Now, Vance is meeting privately with the ex-president.
< Politics, News, JD Vance, Hillbilly Elegy, Senate, Ohio, Donald Trump, Mar-a-Lago resort, Peter Thiel, Silicon Valley >