- Breitbart News 03:55June 25, 2021Joe Biden's BLM Nominee Pushed Population Control, Defined American Children as 'Environmental Hazard'Tracy Stone-Manning, President Joe Biden's nominee to be director of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), described American children as an "environmental hazard" while advocating for slowing U.S. population growth in her 1992 graduate thesis.
< Environment, Politics, Social Justice, Biden Administration, Bureau of Land Management, Environment, environmental activists, environmental justice, environmentalism, environmentalist, environmentalists, Joe Biden, Leftism, Malthusian, Overpopulation, Population, population control, population growth >
- Breitbart News 22:15June 24, 2021AOC Rips Biden Infrastructure Deal: All-White Bipartisan Negotiators Benefit ‘Structural Racism'Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Thursday slammed the all-white bipartisan Senate infrastructure group's lack of diversity after President Joe Biden announced his support for the group's nearly $1 trillion proposal.
< Economy, Politics, Social Justice, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, infrastructure >
- Breitbart News 15:33June 24, 2021Report: Amazon Bought Hundreds of Ibram X. Kendi Books for Virginia High SchoolAmazon reportedly bought hundreds of copies of Ibram X. Kendi's so-called "antiracist" books, which will be distributed to high school students in Arlington, Virginia. The Masters of the Universe also paid Kendi's coauthor $10,000 to speak to students.
< Politics, Social Justice, Tech, Academic Insanity, Amazon, Critical Race Theory, Jeff Bezos, Masters of the Universe, Virginia >
- Breitbart News 22:29June 23, 2021Cancel Mob Victory: Theodore Roosevelt Monument at NYC Museum to Be RelocatedA bronze monument depicting Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States, situated in front of New York City's American Museum of Natural History will be relocated over claims that the statue symbolizes colonialism.
< Politics, Social Justice, American Museum of Natural History, New York City, Theodore Roosevelt >
- Breitbart News 20:42June 23, 2021Exclusive — Middle School School Teacher Ousted for Helping Expose Critical Race TheoryA teacher at Joseph T. Henley Middle School in Albemarle County, Virginia, has been ousted for sharing the County's "radical ideas" on Critical Race Theory (CRT) with parents.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, Albemarle County, Beth Costa, Critical Race Theory, indoctrination, Joseph T. Henley Middle School, Marxism, Virginia, woke education >
- Breitbart News 03:34June 23, 2021NJ School Board Reverses 'Woke' Decision, Puts Holidays Back on CalendarAfter a nearly four-hour meeting on Monday, the Randolph School Board in New Jersey reversed course and added official holidays back to the district’s calendar after replacing them with a simple “day off” label.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, calendar, Cancel Culture, Columbus Day, communists, holidays, Marxists, New Jersey, racists, Randolph, school board, Woke >
- Breitbart News 00:39June 23, 2021Newark to Replace Christopher Columbus Monument with Harriet TubmanThe city of Newark, New Jersey, will replace a monument of 15th-century explorer Christopher Columbus with a statue depicting abolitionist and political activist Harriet Tubman, the city's mayor announced.
< Local, Politics, Social Justice, Christopher Columbus, George Floyd, Harriet Tubman, New Jersey, Newark >
- Breitbart News 22:52June 21, 2021Exclusive — Jack Posobiec: Antifa 'on the Upswing,' 'Getting Everything They Ask For'Jack Posobiec, senior editor at Human Events and author of The Antifa: Stories From Inside the Black Bloc, told Breitbart News on Monday that the removal of President Donald Trump has emboldened Antifa.
< Politics, Radio, Social Justice, Antifa, Black Bloc, communism, Communist, communists, Jack Posobiec, Leftism, Occupy movement, Occupy Wall Street, On the Hill, Portland, Portland Police, Portland Police Bureau, Portland Protests, Portland Riots >
- Breitbart News 22:07June 21, 2021U.S. Trans Athlete: 'My Goal Is to Win the Olympics So I Can Burn a U.S. Flag on the Podium'A transgender BMX freestyle rider and U.S. Olympic team alternate once said that his goal was to win the Olympics so he could burn the American flag on the podium.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Chelsea Wolfe, International Olympic Committee, LGBT, Olympics, Tokyo Olympics, Transgender, Transgender Athletes >
- Breitbart News 21:11June 21, 2021'Stop the Insanity': Fans, Media Erupt After Laurel Hubbard Becomes First Trans Athlete to Compete at OlympicsReactions are piling up after it was reported that Laurel Hubbard, a male who identifies as a woman, will compete as a female in Tokyo.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, International Olympic Committee, IOC, Laurel Hubbard, LGBT, Olympics, Tokyo Olympics, Transgender, Transgender Athletes >
- Breitbart News 06:53June 21, 2021Laurel Hubbard Becomes First Trans Athlete to Compete at OlympicsThe International Olympic Committee (IOC) has announced that Laurel Hubbard, a male who identifies as a woman, will become the first trans athlete to compete in the Olympics.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, International Olympic Committee, IOC, Laurel Hubbard, Transgender, Transgender Athletes >
- Breitbart News 22:39June 20, 2021Report: NYC Drops Most Rioting, Looting Cases from 2020After New York City descended into widespread looting and vandalism in mid-2020, the Bronx District Attorney (DA) has dropped charges against a majority of the arrested rioters, NBC New York reported Friday.
< Crime, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, Looting, New York City, Police, Riots >
- Breitbart News 00:32June 20, 2021Bill Maher Rips Lin-Manuel Miranda for Apologizing to the Woke Mob: 'This Is Why People Hate Democrats'Comedian Bill Maher chastised Lin-Manuel Miranda on Friday's installment of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," saying that the In the Heights creator needs to stop apologizing to the woke mob because it makes Democrats look bad.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, Bill Maher, Colorism, HBO, In the Heights, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Paul Begala, Real Time With Bill Maher >
- Breitbart News 04:40June 19, 2021Megan Rapinoe Under Fire for Anti-Asian TweetMegan Rapinoe has come under intense scrutiny following the disclosure of an old social media post in which she mocked Asians.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Asian Hate, Megan Rapinoe, Nike, USWNT, Victoria's Secret >
- Breitbart News 18:06June 18, 2021Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Declares Racism a 'Public Health Emergency,' Diverts $10M in Coronavirus Funds to Boost 'Equity'Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) declared racism a "public health emergency" on Thursday and promised to divert $10 million in coronavirus relief to create "equity zones," the Daily Mail reported.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Chicago, Chicago Crime, Equity, Lori Lightfoot, systemic racism >
- Breitbart News 11:35June 18, 2021London University to Let Non-White Students Defer Essays for 'Racial Trauma' Without EvidenceGoldsmiths, University of London has bowed to pressure from student activists and agreed to let "Black & PoC [People of Colour]" students defer essays on grounds of "racial trauma", based purely on "self-certification".
< Education, London / Europe, Social Justice, academia, academic bias, Academic Insanity, Britain, Community Cohesion, diversity, Double Standards, Goldsmiths, Goldsmiths University, Identity Politics, London, Mass Migration, Multiculturalism, race relations, Sara Bafo, SJWs, Social Cohesion, social justice warriors, student activism, Student Union, students, Students Unions, United Kingdom, Woke, wokeness, Wokery, Wokism >
- Breitbart News 22:48June 17, 2021Army Battalion Commander Under Inquiry After Allegedly Telling Soldiers 'White People Are the Problem'Army Lieutenant Col. Andrew Rhodes, the commander of the 1st Battalion, 8th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Regimental Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division at Fort Carson, is under preliminary inquiry after allegedly telling troops that "white people are the problem," according to an Army spokesperson.
< Politics, Social Justice, Critical Race Theory, U.S. Army >
- Breitbart News 03:58June 17, 2021Poll: 58% of Americans Hold ‘Unfavorable’ View of Critical Race Theory, 38% ‘Favorable’A YouGov/Economist poll found 58% of Americans have an “unfavorable” view of Critical Race Theory, while 38% view CRT favorably.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, Critical Race Theory, Marxist, The Economist, YouGov poll >
- Breitbart News 23:11June 16, 2021NBC News Hit Piece on Grassroots Parents Battling K-12 Critical Race Theory Draws FireAn NBC News hit piece on grassroots parents’ groups battling Critical Race Theory (CRT) in K-12 schools has drawn a flood of criticism.
< Education, Media, Politics, Christopher Rufo, conservatives, Critical Race Theory, grassroots, K-12 education, leftwing media, liberal indoctrination, Maine, NBC News, Parents' rights, social justice, Washington Post, woke education >
- Breitbart News 20:17June 16, 2021Exclusive — ‘Stunning’: House Conservatives Tank Two Democrat Bills, Endangering Pelosi-Biden AgendaHouse conservatives successfully derailed two bills that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi attempted to fast-track through the lower chamber of the U.S. Congress on Tuesday evening, a victory the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus told Breitbart News was “stunning.”
< Health, Politics, Social Justice, Abortion, Andy Biggs, House Freedom Caucus, LGBTQ activism, Matt Rosendale, Nancy Pelosi, On the Hill >
- Breitbart News 02:28June 15, 2021Biden’s Native American Secretary Deb Haaland Makes 'Tribal Justice' a PriorityPresident Joe Biden’s Secretary of the Interior, Deb Haaland, the first Native American to lead the federal agency, is making it clear that tribal justice for America’s mistreatment of indigenous peoples is a priority.
< Politics, Social Justice, Deb Haaland, Department of Interior, Hawaii, Indigenous people, Joe Biden, Native Americans >
- Breitbart News 18:15June 14, 2021Caitlyn Jenner Slams 'Transphobic' Jimmy Kimmel: 'Being WOKE Must Be Optional If You're a Democrat'Reality star and California gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner called our ABC's left-wing late-night host Jimmy Kimmel after he called her "Trump in a wig."
< Entertainment, Politics, Social Justice, Caitlyn Jenner, Jimmy Kimmel >
- Breitbart News 01:14June 14, 2021Federal Judge Halts Biden’s $4B Plan to Compensate Farmers Based on RaceA federal judge issued a temporary restraining order halting President Joe Biden’s $4 billion loan forgiveness program for minority farmers.
< Politics, Social Justice, American Rescue Plan, discrimination, Farmers, Joe Biden, lawsuit, loan forgiveness, minorities, USDA >
- Breitbart News 20:07June 12, 2021VA School District to Appeal Ruling Reinstating Gym Coach Who Refused to Use Trans PronounsThe Loudoun County School District plans to appeal a judge's reinstatement of a high school gym coach who refused to address trans students by their preferred pronouns.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, LGBT, Loudoun County, Loudoun County School Board, Tanner Cross, Transgender >
- Breitbart News 09:56June 11, 2021Judge Rejects Effort to Return MLB All-Star Game to GeorgiaNEW YORK -- A Manhattan judge on Thursday rejected an attempt to force Major League Baseball to return next month's All-Star Game to Atlanta.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Atlanta Braves, JCN, Job Creators Network, MLB, MLB All-Star Game, voting rights >
- Breitbart News 01:20June 11, 2021Squad Comes to Ilhan Omar’s Defense: ‘Enough with the Anti-Blackness and Islamophobia’Members of the far-left “Squad” defended Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Thursday after a dozen of her Democrat colleagues condemned her for comparing the U.S. and Israel to the Hamas terrorist organization.
< Israel / Middle East, Politics, Social Justice, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, the Squad >
- Breitbart News 01:14June 11, 2021Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin: 'We Have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Focus in the Military'Austin said although he did not think the military is "fundamentally racist," there is a focus on "diversity, equity, and inclusion."
< Politics, Social Justice, Critical Race Theory, Dan Crenshaw, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Lloyd Austin, military, Pentagon, Tom Cotton, U.S. Army, U.S. military >
- Breitbart News 18:09June 10, 2021Healthcare Journal: 'Whiteness' Is a 'Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition' Creating ‘Perverse Appetites'A research article published last month in the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association describes "whiteness" as a "malignant, parasitic-like condition" that makes the host person "voracious, insatiable, and perverse," warning that there is "not yet a permanent cure."
< Health, Science, Social Justice, Donald Moss, Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, New York Psychoanalytic Institute, psychology, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis, white privilege, Whiteness >
- Breitbart News 05:50June 10, 2021Senate Dems Threaten to Block World Cup Funds Unless Women's Soccer Team Gets Equal PayA group of Senate Democrats is working to advance a measure that would block funding for the 2026 World Cup if the men's and women's teams aren't compensated equally.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, equal pay, Joe Manchin, Maria Cantwell, Megan Rapinoe, social justice, U.S. Women's National Team, USSF, USWNT >
- Breitbart News 13:11June 9, 2021Cancel the Queen?! Oxford Students Vote to Remove ‘Colonial’ Portrait of Queen ElizabethStudents at Oxford University have voted to remove a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II because the print represented the UK's "colonial history".
< Education, London / Europe, Social Justice, academia, academic bias, Academic Insanity, anti-colonialism, British History, British Monarchy, British Royal Family, British Royals, British Schools, British universities, Calvin Robinson, Colonial Guilt, colonialism, Community Cohesion, Decolonise the Curriculum, Decolonising, Decolonize the Curriculum, Decolonizing, diversity, European history, Heritage, History, Iconoclasm, Identity Politics, Laurence Fox, left-wing academics, left-wing education, Martin Daubney, Multiculturalism, Oxford University, political correctness, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth II, SJWs, Social Cohesion, social justice warriors, UK education, United Kingdom, Woke, Woke Culture, wokeness, Wokism >
- Breitbart News 20:28June 8, 2021Josh Hawley Leads Hold on Joe Biden's OPM Nominee over Seeming Embrace of Critical Race TheoryKiran Ahuja, President Biden's nominee to head the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), is not undergoing a swift confirmation process due to Republicans voicing concerns over her vehement support of Critical Race Theory (CRT) -- a far-left ideological concept emphasizing racial divisions in the country, which conservatives warn teaches people to "judge individuals based on sex, race, ethnicity, or national origin.”
< Politics, Social Justice, Critical Race Theory, Joe Biden, Josh Hawley, U.S. Office of Personnel Management >
- Breitbart News 00:02June 8, 2021Senators Scott, Blackburn, and Braun Introduce Resolution to Condemn Critical Race TheoryThree Republican Senators, Rick Scott, (FL), Marsha Blackburn (TN), and Mike Braun (IN), introduced a resolution Monday condemning Critical Race Theory (CRT) in K-12 schools, contending it serves as a "prejudicial ideological tool, rather than an educational tool."
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, Critical Race Theory, Marsha Blackburn, Mike Braun, Rick Scott >
- Breitbart News 05:17June 7, 2021Los Angeles Teachers’ Union to Vote on Push to Cut Aid to IsraelLeaders of United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA) will vote in September on a declaration to call for an end of the United States government’s aid to Israel.
< Education, Israel / Middle East, Politics, BDS movement, Freedom Foundation, Israel, israeli-palestinain conflict, San Francisco, social justice, teachers' unions, United Teachers Los Angeles >
- Breitbart News 04:54June 6, 2021Media Hype Narrative for Guiding Children to Doubt Their Biological SexThe Boston Globe is marking Pride Month by promoting the ideology embraced by the left that children should be allowed to choose their sex.
< Politics, Science, Social Justice, Ariel Frey-Vogel, Children, human rights campaign, Pride Month, puberty blockers, Transgender, Transition >
- Breitbart News 19:33June 5, 2021Looting, Riots Break Out in Minneapolis After Police Return Fire, Kill Wanted FelonBurning, rioting, and looting broke out in Minneapolis on Friday night after deputies shot and killed a wanted felon who fired on them. Deputies assigned to the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force attempted to take the man wanted for being a felon in possession of a firearm into custody.
< Law and Order, Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Minneapolis Riots, Minnesota riots, U.S. Marshals Service >
- Breitbart News 05:30June 5, 2021Texas Bill Banning Tenets of Critical Race Theory and Action Civics Sent to GovernorThe Texas legislature approved a bill that would ban the teaching of concepts associated with Critical Race Theory and Action Civics.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, 1619 Project, action civics, Civics Secures Democracy Act, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Common Core, Critical Race Theory, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., federal grants, Greg Abbott, Joe Biden, John Cornyn, Peter Kirsanow, racial justice, Stanley Kurtz, Steve Toth, systemic racism, Texas, U.S. Education Department >
- Breitbart News 20:46June 1, 2021Twitter Is Developing Three Different 'Misinformation' Warning LabelsTwitter is reportedly developing multiple "misinformation" labels, including "Get the latest," "Stay informed," and "Misleading."
< Social Justice, Tech, Censorship, Free Speech Online, Masters of the Universe, Twitter >
- Business Insider 17:35June 1, 2021News outlets have failed to tell Americans about our history of racial injustice, leaving us to learn about events like the Tulsa Massacre from fictionTraditional journalism's emphasis on breaking news and future trends leaves a gap in the coverage of necessary historical context about race history.
< Opinion, Media, News, Politics, Opinion, BI Commentary, Media, Journalism, Commentary Freelancer, Race, Social justice >
- Breitbart News 05:40June 1, 2021MLB, Players Union Face Lawsuit for Pulling All-Star Game from AtlantaMajor League Baseball (MLB) has said they are pulling this year's All-Star Game from Atlanta. However, they won't be going anywhere without a legal fight.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, JCN, Job Creators Network, MLB, MLB All-Star Game, Rob Manfred, social justice, voting rights >
- Breitbart News 16:33May 31, 2021Robert Wilkie: Democrats Want to Rewrite VA Motto to Remove Language from Lincoln’s Second InauguralRobert Wilkie, former secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), told Breitbart News that Democrats are trying to remove language from the VA's motto quoting Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address.
< Politics, Radio, Social Justice, Abraham Lincoln, Cancel Culture, Department of Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Rice, Kirsten Gillibrand, Memorial Day, On the Hill, Robert Wilkie, Steve Stivers, Veterans Affairs >
- Breitbart News 00:10May 31, 2021PHOTOS: U.S. Embassies, Consulates Worldwide Fly 'Black Lives Matter' FlagU.S. embassies and consulates worldwide displayed the flag of Black Lives Matter (BLM) — an organization founded by a self-avowed "trained Marxist" — on Tuesday to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of George Floyd, a black American who died while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota last May.
< National Security, Politics, Social Justice, Antony Blinken, Black Lives Matter, BLM, flag, U.S. Embassies, U.S. embassy, U.S. State Department >
- Breitbart News 22:50May 30, 2021What Pandemic? Helio Castroneves Wins Indy 500 in Front of 135,000INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Helio Castroneves joined the exclusive club of four-time Indianapolis 500 winners Sunday, and then scaled the fence at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in front of the largest crowd since the start of the pandemic.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, auto racing, Helio Castraneves, indianapolis 500, Indianapolis Motor Speedway >
- Breitbart News 22:01May 30, 2021Nicole Malliotakis Introduces Bill Prohibiting BLM Flag from Flying over U.S. EmbassiesRep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) has introduced a bill barring United States embassies from flying flags with political messages such as those representing Black Lives Matter (BLM).
< Politics, Pre-Viral, Social Justice, American Flag, Black Lives Matter, Nicole Malliotakis, U.S. Embassies >
- Breitbart News 19:21May 30, 2021WATCH: 'Blue's Clues' Pride Parade Cartoon Has Drag Queen Serenading Non-Binary, Pansexual AnimalsPopular kid's show Blue's Clues has teamed up with drag queen "Nina West" in a video aimed at celebrating Gay Pride Month.
< Entertainment, Social Justice, Blues Clues, Drag Queens, LGBTQ activism, Nickelodeon, Nina West, Pride Month >
- Breitbart News 04:20May 30, 2021Watch -- Former Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘I Learned the Ugly Truth’A former Black Lives Matter activist revealed he “learned the ugly truth” the radical group has little concern for rebuilding black families or educating black children.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, black families, Black Lives Matter, Critical Race Theory, Minnesota, Nuclear Family, parents, Rashad Turner, school choice, TakeCharge, Woke Culture >
- Breitbart News 19:33May 29, 2021Televised Tulsa Race Massacre Event, with Stacey Abrams and John Legend, CanceledA nationally televised event commemorating the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921, featuring appearances by Stacey Abrams and singer John Legend, has been canceled just four days before broadcast, with organizers blaming "unexpected circumstances with entertainers and speakers."
< Entertainment, Social Justice, John Legend, Stacey Abrams, Tulsa, Tulsa Massacre >
- Breitbart News 00:20May 29, 2021Exclusive — Critical Race Theory: Inside a Virginia County's Curriculum for Racial IndoctrinationIn 2019, the Albemarle County, Virginia School Board unanimously voted to adopt a radical "anti-racism" policy aimed at "building the racial consciousness" by requiring children to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities and "understand that anti-racism is an action" for which they have a "personal responsibility." Breitbart News has obtained access to the County's pilot curricula, which the County has attempted keep secret from parents.
< Education, Politics, Social Justice, 1619 Project, Beth Costa, Critical Race Theory, Marxism, Virginia >
- Breitbart News 06:51May 28, 2021Black Lives Matter Co-founder Patrisse Cullors ResignsBlack Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors resigned on Thursday, following controversy about her personal wealth -- though she, and the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF), denied that had anything to do with it.
< Politics, Social Justice, Black Lives Matter, Patrisse Cullors, Patrisse Khan-Cullors >
- Breitbart News 19:34May 27, 2021USA Today Edits Op-ed from Female Athlete for Using 'Hurtful' Language Like 'Male'USA Today is under fire after altering an op-ed written by a Connecticut girl explaining the disadvantage she and other female athletes face in competing against boys claiming to be transgender girls in track and field, adding an editor's note to the top apologizing for "hurtful" language used in the piece and altering her words, specifically targeting the word "male."
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Alliance Defending Freedom, Chelsea Mitchell, LGBT, Transgender, Transgender Athletes >
- Breitbart News 22:41May 26, 2021House Republicans to Defense Secretary: Left-Wing Extremism and Politicization Jeopardizing Military's LegacyThirty House Republicans sent a letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Wednesday, warning him that creeping left-wing extremism and politicization is jeopardizing the United States military's status as one of the nation's most respected institutions.
< Politics, Social Justice, Alex Mooney, Andrew Clyde, Andy Biggs, Andy Harris, Barry Loudermilk, Barry Moore, Bob Good, Brian Babin, Brian Mast, Chip Roy, Clay Higgins, Dan Bishop, Department of Defense, Diana Harshbarger, DOD, Greg Steube, Jeff Duncan, Jody Hice, Ken Buck, Lauren Boebert, Lloyd Austin, Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Matt Rosendale, Matthew Lohmeier, military, Paul Gosar, Pentagon, Ralph Norman, Randy Weber, Ronny Jackson, Russ Fulcher, Ted Budd, U.S. military, Warren Davidson >