- Business Insider 16:35May 21, 2022North Korea did not respond to Biden's offer to send over COVID-19 vaccines as the hermit country deals with a surge of cases"We've offered vaccines, not only to North Korea but to China as well, and we're prepared to do that immediately," Biden said.
< Politics, International, Biden, North Korea, coronavirus >
- Business Insider 05:13May 21, 2022US is willing to send North Korea COVID-19 aid despite Kim Jong Un's vows to ramp up its nuclear program, official saysOfficials said North Korea may be planning a long-range missile test to occur while President Joe Biden visits South Korea this weekend.
< News, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Joe Biden, Nuclear, coronavirus aid >
- FoxNews 04:55May 21, 2022California school district reinstates indoor mask mandate amid increased COVID casesThe mask mandate reinstated by the Berkeley Unified School District goes into effect Monday as health officials are concerned about the coronavirus.
< 8d615d07-7a84-505f-afcf-9b5a9ec78eb1, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/west/california, fox-news/us/san-francisco, fox-news/us/us-regions/west, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Louis Casiano >
- FoxNews 21:54May 20, 2022Power Rangers actor Austin St. John charged with COVID-19 aid fraud'Power Rangers' actor Austin St. John has been charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. The red power ranger allegedly was a part of a fraud scheme to illegally obtain loans from the government.
< ec74aec0-4f7b-5572-b19c-626ba66e0d50, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/topic/trending-news, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Fox News, Lauryn Overhultz >
- The Guardian(UK) 20:50May 20, 2022Boris Johnson among dozens warned they face criticism in Sue Gray’s reportPM notified before publication next week, as an ex-civil service chief says ‘real issue’ is the No 10 leadershipBoris Johnson is among dozens of No 10 officials warned by Sue Gray they are facing criticism in her Partygate report next week, as a former civil service chief said the “real issue” was the leadership of the prime minister and his cabinet secretary, Simon Case.Johnson is one of 20 to 30 current and former staffers who have been notified by letter that accounts of their conduct will feature in her final report on the lockdown-busting parties. This is now likely to be published next week after Scotland Yard handed out 126 fixed-penalty notices to people from No 10, including one for Johnson but many for more junior staff. Continue reading...
< Boris Johnson, Coronavirus, Conservatives, Politics, Civil service, UK news >
- FoxNews 20:39May 20, 2022Daines, Cotton call on Biden to withdraw US from WHO due to 'abysmal lack of competence' during COVID-19Sens. Steve Daines, R-Mont., and Tom Cotton, R-Ark., say the U.S. must leave the “corrupt and inept” organization, due to the agency's “abysmal lack of competence” during the coronavirus pandemic.
< abdc3e73-664d-582b-823f-93c68edc434c, fox-news/politics, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/politics/senate, fox-news/politics/senate/republicans, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Kelly Laco >
- FoxNews 19:52May 20, 2022Broadway extends mask requirement to June 30Broadway extends its mask mandate in New York City theaters as coronavirus cases spike to January levels.
< c6580d08-f3ec-5f49-8f24-a43f3bcd3747, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/entertainment, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Caitlin McFall >
- Forbes 18:12May 20, 2022Broadway Extends Mask Mandate As NYC Covid Cases RiseMayor Eric Adams has been insistent the city will not reimpose a broader mask requirement despite high transmission.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Hollywood & Entertainment, /hollywood-entertainment, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus >
- Breitbart News 18:05May 20, 2022Biden-Backed W.H.O. Treaty Amendment Would Yield United States Public Health Powers to U.N.The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) is pushing for a “global pandemic treaty” to be ratified at its World Health Assembly, which begins on May 22. The treaty would give W.H.O. tremendous increases in power and funding, transferring much of the authority for pandemic control from member nations to the U.N. agency.
< Asia, Health, National Security, Biden Administration, China, Chris Smith, coronavirus, public health, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, United Nations, World Health Organization, Zhao Lijian >
- FoxNews 17:19May 20, 2022New York Times issues correction after wrongly reporting 4,000 children have died from COVID-related conditionThe New York Times was forced to issue a significant correction about the number of children that have died from a COVID-related condition.
< 056e9c4f-2ff3-575d-9f41-de2fdd0fb147, fox-news/media, fox-news/organization/the-new-york-times, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fnc, fox-news/media, article, Fox News, Brian Flood >
- FoxNews 16:43May 20, 2022Cases found in Shanghai after five days of 'zero COVID'The China metropolis of Shanghai reports its first new COVID-19 cases outside a quarantined area in five days, with three of those in the same family. However, efforts to ease lockdown measures are continuing.
< ddfd400c-7fd3-54f7-a4b1-a184b0916438, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world, fox-news/health, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- Business Insider 15:31May 20, 2022Putin has 2, maybe 3, daughters he barely ever talks about. One is reported to have a secret child with a German ballet star — here's everything we know about themRussian president Vladimir Putin has tried to keep his personal life out of the spotlight, rarely if ever discussing his children.
< Politics, Life, Entertainment, Features, Vladimir Putin, Russia, Politics Slideshow, Splash Photo, coronavirus >
- Huffington Post UK 12:37May 20, 2022Covid Latest: Autumn Vaccines Are Coming, Here's What We Know So Far
< Life, coronavirus, Health, COVID-19 vaccine, health, covid-19-vaccine >
- Breitbart News 12:07May 20, 2022Lockdown Forever! German Court Finds Forced Vax for Caregivers ConstitutionalA German court has ruled forced vax rule for caregivers constitutional, endangering the jobs of many unjabbed workers in the sector.
< Health, London / Europe, Politics, coronavirus, COVID-19, Europe, Germany, lockdown, Mandatory Vaccination, restrictions, vaccine mandate >
- New York Times 12:00May 20, 2022As China Doubles Down on Lockdowns, Some Chinese Seek an ExitInquiries to immigration consultants have surged; social media users trade tips on how to get abroad. But the government aims to “strictly restrict nonessential exit activities.”
< Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Travel Warnings, United States International Relations, Immigration and Emigration, Quarantines, Visas, Surveillance of Citizens by Government, China, Beijing (China), Shanghai (China) >
- The Guardian(UK) 11:05May 20, 2022Name ministers fined in Partygate, Dominic Raab urges Sue GrayDeputy PM says there should be transparency about who breached Covid rules in civil servant’s reportToday’s politics news – live updatesThe UK deputy prime minister, Dominic Raab, has called for ministers who were fined for breaching Covid regulations to be named by the senior civil servant tasked with investigating the Partygate scandal.Scotland Yard’s inquiries were closed on Thursday with a total of 126 fixed penalties handed out to 83 people, as it was confirmed the prime minister would not be punished further than the £50 fine he received in April for attending his birthday party in June 2020 when indoor mixing was banned. Continue reading...
< Gray report, Coronavirus, Politics, UK news, Dominic Raab >
- FoxNews 09:00May 20, 2022I'm a doctor and a Democrat, and I won't let the mob force me to choose between the twoMedical professionals who refuse to toe the party line risk censorship, cancellation, and even the loss of license—a fate far worse than getting banned from Twitter.
< febae2db-e80c-5df8-b7c8-bbe6a6498788, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Pierre Kory >
- FoxNews 05:48May 20, 2022Tucker: Biden administration is close to giving WHO power over every intimate aspect of your lifeTucker Carlson raises concerns over Biden giving power to the World Health Organization over U.S. health policy on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
< 974275ff-d623-5955-b26e-91bdd90daf79, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight, fox-news/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight/transcript/tuckers-monologue, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/newsedge/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease, fox-news/person/anthony-fauci, fox-news/world/world-health-organization, fox-news/media, fox-news/media/fox-news-flash, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Tucker Carlson >
- Business Insider 00:04May 20, 2022CDC advisors just endorsed a booster shot for 5-11s as new Omicron subvariants emergeMost kids haven't even had their first COVID-19 shot yet. Public health experts are concerned they're most at risk as new variants emerge.
< Science, News, coronavirus, COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer, Public Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) >
- The Guardian(UK) 22:28May 19, 2022Civil servants and No 10 advisers furious over single fine for Boris JohnsonPM received only one of 126 fixed-penalty notices relating to law-breaking parties, prompting claims Met police bungled inquiryCivil servants and special advisers have reacted with fury and disbelief after Scotland Yard confirmed Boris Johnson got only one of 126 fines levied for law-breaking parties at the heart of Downing Street and Whitehall.The Metropolitan police came under intense pressure to explain how it reached its conclusions after Downing Street said officers confirmed no further action would be taken against the prime minister despite him attending gatherings for which others were fined. Continue reading...
< Metropolitan police, Police, UK news, Coronavirus, Boris Johnson, Politics, Civil service >
- FoxNews 21:04May 19, 2022'Partygate' scandal: Police say Boris Johnson won't face further finesPolice said British Prime Minister Boris Johnson would not have to pay any additional fines over the "partygate" scandal. The U.K. leader previously paid one fine over COVID-19 pandemic lockdown-breaching gatherings.
< c5e7abda-58d1-50f9-a63a-481fa38e9a71, fox-news/person/boris-johnson, fox-news/world/world-regions/united-kingdom, fox-news/world, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- FoxNews 20:27May 19, 2022Teachers unions silent after study dismantles claim in-person learning was 'racist' during COVIDTeachers unions that called a return to in-person instruction 'racist' have been silent on a Harvard study that blamed remote learning for large achievement gaps, particularly for minority students.
< 398d9b7e-3156-5a29-a01d-c831f1df9dc7, fox-news/health/education, fox-news/us/education/teachers, fox-news/us/economy/labor-unions, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/los-angeles, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- The Guardian(UK) 19:40May 19, 2022At least 25m people in UK to be offered Covid booster this autumnVaccine watchdog JCVI says extra jab will be for most vulnerable adults, frontline social care and health workersMillions of people in the UK will be offered further Covid booster shots in the autumn under draft guidance published by the government’s vaccine watchdog.The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation said another round of jabs would help protect the most vulnerable adults and frontline social care and health workers against severe Covid in the winter. Continue reading...
< Coronavirus, Health, UK news, Vaccines and immunisation >
- FoxNews 18:26May 19, 2022COVID lockdown in China metropolis loosening this weekendChina's lockdown in Shanghai is loosening after an outbreak of COVID killed 580 people. Millions of residents were confined to their homes for weeks, reporting shortages of food and medicine.
< 950ce8d0-0b12-5403-849f-230cf21fdcac, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world, fox-news/health, fox-news/science/wild-nature/viruses, fox-news/health/infectious-disease, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- Breitbart News 17:36May 19, 2022China Launches Social Media Purge to Silence Shanghai Lockdown Critics — Claims ‘False Information'The Chinese Communist Party's public security department recently pursued criminal charges against "25 rumormongers and imposed administrative penalties on 48 others" for promoting allegedly false accounts online about the Party's anti-epidemic measures during Shanghai's ongoing Chinese coronavirus lockdown, the state-run Global Times reported on Wednesday.
< Asia, National Security, Science, China, coronavirus, health, Internet Censorship, lockdown, Shanghai >
- Forbes 14:04May 19, 2022CDC Urges Covid Testing Before Domestic TravelAmid rising infections, the new recommendation applies to Americans regardless of vaccination status.
< Travel, /travel, Lifestyle, /lifestyle, Travel, /travel, Coronavirus, coronavirus, Editors' Pick, editors-pick, lifestyle, suzannerowankelleherblog >
- FoxNews 12:54May 19, 2022Indiana AG fights COVID-19 misinformation, points finger at government health agenciesIndiana Attorney General Todd Rokita is pointing the finger at government agencies for spreading COVID-19 misinformation during the pandemic.
< 9cebfe32-1fc8-581c-b002-cdeb791328e2, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/indiana, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/politics, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Lorraine Taylor >
- Forbes 12:49May 19, 2022U.S. Reports More Than 200,000 Covid Cases—Highest Level Since FebruaryCovid-19 cases are rising once again in the U.S.—fueled by an omicron subvariant prompting health officials to once again recommend indoor masking in hard-hit regions.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus >
- New York Times 09:01May 19, 2022Japanese Man Gambles Away a Town’s Covid FundsAn official in the rural Japanese town wired the 24-year-old man nearly $360,000 by mistake. He lost it in online casinos. Now, the town is suing and he has been arrested.
< Japan, Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Gambling, Frauds and Swindling, Sho Taguchi >
- FoxNews 02:48May 19, 2022Most 'long COVID' patients were not initially hospitalized with the infection, study findsAbout three-quarters of people with lingering symptoms of coronavirus known as "long COVID" were not sick enough when first infected to be hospitalized, according to a new study.
< abc4a07a-6db7-587c-8459-b16221001136, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/politics/regulation/health-care, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- Forbes 01:41May 19, 2022Cerebral CEO Ousted, Over One Million Covid Deaths and Liquid Biopsy For PregnancyInnovationRx is your weekly digest of healthcare news. Sign up!
< Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Coronavirus, coronavirus, Editors' Pick, editors-pick >
- Forbes 01:30May 19, 2022Getting Vaccinated After Infection Could Slash Risk Of Long Covid, Study FindsThe odds of developing long Covid dropped for at least nine weeks after the second dose, researchers found.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Science, /science, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus >
- FoxNews 00:22May 19, 2022Biden's daughter tests positive for COVID-19, cancels overseas trip with first ladyPresident Biden's daughter Ashley Biden tested positive for COVID-19, the White House announced on Wednesday, adding she will not be traveling with First Lady Jill Biden on her upcoming overseas trip.
< 1333b4e2-157d-5443-83d8-64ecae901ccb, fox-news/newsedge/politics, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/politics/executive/white-house, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Adam Sabes >
- FoxNews 00:03May 19, 2022Health Secretary Xavier Becerra tests positive for COVID-19 while in Germany for G7 meetingsPresident Joe Biden's Secretary of Health, Xavier Becerra, tested positive for COVID-19 while in Germany on Wednesday.
< 22575f21-432e-583a-8f19-9846f2a405e2, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/world/world-regions/germany, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Paul Best >
- FoxNews 22:59May 18, 2022Dodgers broadcast team comes down with COVID-19, will not travel on upcoming road tripsThe Dodgers broadcast crew will not travel East.
< 89972af2-2c01-52a9-84dd-aeb97ca69be2, fox-news/sports/mlb/los-angeles-dodgers, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/sports/mlb, fox-news/media, fox-news/sports, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, OutKick >
- FoxNews 19:35May 18, 2022As suspected COVID spread continues in North Korea, WHO frets over suspected missing dataNorth Korea announced hundreds of thousands of new cases of fever on Wednesday. The country said that a million residents have already recovered from what outside experts believe are cases of COVID-19.
< a3e6489b-9232-5e46-8ee4-2353fdc16c0d, fox-news/world/conflicts/north-korea, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/person/kim-jong-un, fox-news/world/world-health-organization, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/health/infectious-disease, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/world/world-regions/south-korea, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/world/united-nations, fox-news/world, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- FoxNews 18:55May 18, 2022WHO calls ‘zero-COVID’ policy in China 'not sustainable' due to omicronThe WHO's leader labeled China's "zero-COVID" pandemic strategy "not sustainable" due to the spread of the omicron variant.
< fb5df9ee-ac99-51fa-a11a-27ca2774299f, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-health-organization, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world, fox-news/health, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/science/wild-nature/viruses, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- FoxNews 17:19May 18, 2022Eric Clapton positive for COVID-19, postpones concertsEric Clapton postponed concerts after testing positive for COVID-19. The English guitarist has been an outspoken critic of the coronavirus vaccine.
< 53a0840f-4b72-5f3e-ae9e-2290d37faf87, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/entertainment/celebrity-news, fox-news/entertainment, fox-news/topic/trending-news, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Fox News, Lauryn Overhultz >
- New York Times 13:09May 18, 2022China-Style Covid Lockdowns Risk Deepening North Korean CrisisAs infections spread quickly, outside experts are warning that the country’s desire to mimic Beijing’s playbook could worsen a coming disaster.
< Kim Jong-un, Lee Tae-kyung, North Korea, China, Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Vaccination and Immunization >
- New York Times 12:20May 18, 2022Economic Headwinds Mount as Leaders Weigh Costs of Confronting RussiaTop economic officials are gathering this week to discuss how to keep pressure on Vladimir V. Putin without sinking their economies.
< Economic Conditions and Trends, Recession and Depression, International Trade and World Market, Embargoes and Sanctions, Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022), Shortages, Oil (Petroleum) and Gasoline, Politics and Government, Inflation (Economics), Interest Rates, Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Group of Seven, Prices (Fares, Fees and Rates), Food, Europe, Africa, Russia, China, Bonn (Germany) >
- Forbes 11:03May 18, 2022North Korea Claims Covid Outbreak Is Taking A ‘Favorable Turn’ As WHO Frets About Lack Of DataNorth Korean leader Kim Jong Un criticized his officials for the “immaturity” in the state’s capacity for dealing with the crisis and causing hardships.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus >
- Forbes 10:59May 18, 2022Here Is What One Million Covid Deaths In The U.S. Looks LikeA by-the-numbers look at how Covid-19 has impacted the United States.
< Business, /business, Business, /business, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science, Healthcare, /healthcare, Breaking, breaking-news, Coronavirus, coronavirus, Editors' Pick, editors-pick, Daily Cover, daily-cover >
- Modern Tokyo Times 06:31May 18, 2022North Korea Covid-19 crisis might create minor solidarity with South KoreaNorth Korea Covid-19 crisis might create minor solidarity with South Korea Noriko Watanabe and Chika Mori Modern Tokyo Times North Korea is facing its first major crisis concerning the international coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. Thus, the leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, is being outspoken and warning the people of this nation that dark days […]
The post North Korea Covid-19 crisis might create minor solidarity with South Korea first appeared on Modern Tokyo Times.
< Asia, Geopolitics, Covid-19 crisis in North Korea, Japan news agency, Kim Jong Un and Covid crisis, Modern Tokyo News, Modern Tokyo Times, North Korea coronavirus crisis, Tokyo news agency >
- Snopes 00:14May 18, 2022FDA Clears COVID Booster Shot for Healthy Kids Ages 5 to 11U.S. regulators authorized a COVID-19 booster shot for healthy 5- to 11-year-olds, hoping an extra vaccine dose will enhance their protection.
< coronavirus, COVID-19, COVID-19 Vaccine >
- FoxNews 21:26May 17, 2022Massie slams FDA and USDA, blames them for baby formula and meat shortagesRep. Thomas Massie blamed the FDA and USDA for baby formula and meat shortages, saying they contribute to the high prices and lack of supply.
< 596aa4bb-6144-5139-868e-f14489cdc7ee, fox-news/us/congress, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- FoxNews 20:34May 17, 2022NYC declares 'high' COVID alert level, instructs residents to mask up indoorsAlert levels are based on new coronavirus cases per 100,000 people in the last seven days, new hospital admissions with COVID-19 per 100,000 people in the last seven days and the percentage of inpatient beds occupied by COVID-19 patients.
< 680e2b68-aef9-5573-9067-8b15477453ba, fox-news/us/new-york-city, fox-news/us/us-regions/northeast/new-york, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fox-news/health, fnc, fox-news/health, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- Business Insider 18:03May 17, 2022The FDA just authorized an extra Pfizer shot for children aged 5 to 11The FDA's third shot recommendation for kids 5-11 comes after budding research suggested two COVID shots may not be enough against Omicron.
< Science, News, Pfizer, COVID-19 vaccine, coronavirus, Public Health >
- FoxNews 17:57May 17, 2022University students protest COVID restrictions at top Beijing institutionStudents protested at Beijing's Peking University last weekend over COVID-19 restrictions, including the use of a metal barrier. Social media videos of the peaceful demonstration have been largely removed by China government censors.
< e6e0b23c-05ac-5895-862f-012f4da266b9, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-regions/asia, fox-news/world, fox-news/health, fox-news/tech/companies/twitter, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Julia Musto >
- FoxNews 17:51May 17, 2022Iowa mother battles baby formula shortage by donating 45 gallons of breast milkAn Iowa mother is fighting the baby formula shortage by donating her own breast milk, topping 45 gallons with her donation Saturday.
< 2ee31ae5-2a43-5235-9a98-450071b862c3, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/iowa, fox-news/us/us-regions/midwest/michigan, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Michael Lee >
- New York Times 17:50May 17, 2022The Foot Soldiers in India’s Battle to Improve Public HealthOver a million female health workers treat India’s most at-risk women and children, for little pay and sometimes at the cost of their own lives.
< India, Rajasthan (India), Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Medicine and Health, Labor and Jobs, Workplace Hazards and Violations, Rural Areas, Pregnancy and Childbirth, Women and Girls, Politics and Government >