- Business Insider 19:20April 8, 2021Trump Org CFO's ex-daughter-in-law hired a former top financial fraud prosecutor to pore over 'boxes of documents'Duncan Levin formerly oversaw complex financial crimes for the Manhattan DA, who is now investigating Trump.
< News, Politics, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, allen weisselberg, Jennifer Weisselberg, manhattan district attorney, Duncan Levin, Cyrus Vance, New York Attorney General, Crime >
- Business Insider 00:01April 7, 2021Jennifer Weisselberg has 'several boxes of documents' left to give prosecutors investigating Trump, her lawyer saysWeisselberg hired a former top official in the Manhattan DA's office to see what's useful for prosecutors looking into Trump and his company.
< News, Politics, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, manhattan district attorney, New York Attorney General, allen weisselberg, Jennifer Weisselberg, Barry Weisselberg, Crime >
- Business Insider 02:10March 26, 2021Jennifer Weisselberg said she gave investigators probing Trump's finances '7 boxes of documents' she got in her divorce from the Trump Org CFO's sonProsecutors got an early peek at the Trump Organization's finances because of a messy divorce case, a cooperating witness says.
< News, Politics, Donald Trump, Jennifer Weisselberg, Crime, allen weisselberg, Barry Weisselberg, manhattan district attorney, New York Attorney General >
- Business Insider 23:55March 25, 2021The Trump Organization controlled employees by giving them houses and paying for their kids’ tuition instead of giving raises, the ex-wife of a key employee saysThe Manhattan District Attorney's Office hired prosecutors with experience looking into how mobs operate to investigator the Trump Organization.
< News, Politics, Strategy, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, Jennifer Weisselberg, Researched, Barry Weisselberg, allen weisselberg, manhattan district attorney, New York Attorney General >
- Business Insider 19:04March 19, 2021The ex-wife of a key Trump employee investigated by prosecutors says the company controls people by 'compensating you with homes and things'Prosecutors are reportedly trying to "flip" a loyal Trump Organization employee with numerous financial entanglements with the company itself.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Jennifer Weisselberg, allen weisselberg, Trump Organization, manhattan district attorney >
- Business Insider 00:16March 16, 2021Trump's CFO's ex-daughter-in-law is cooperating with prosecutors and 'refuses to be silenced,' her lawyer saysAllen Weisselberg holds the keys to Donald Trump's personal finances, as well as his company's financial details.
< News, Politics, Donald Trump, manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance, allen weisselberg, Jennifer Weisselberg, Barry Weisselberg >
- Business Insider 15:55March 13, 2021Manhattan DA's probe ramps up, placing new scrutiny on Trump's debt-ridden New York propertiesTrump Tower, Trump International Hotel and Tower, 40 Wall Street, and Trump Plaza have missed lenders' earning projections, CBS News reported.
< News, Politics, Real Estate, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, Trump Organization, Manhattan DA, manhattan district attorney, Property, Debt, UK Weekend, News UK >
- Business Insider 01:33March 13, 2021Manhattan prosecutors could be in the final stages of their wide-ranging investigation into Trump's financesThe Manhattan DA's investigation into Trump has taken off since he left office, and legal experts think charges could be filed in a matter of months.
< Politics, News, Trump, trump taxes, Cyrus Vance, Donald Trump, Manhattan DA, manhattan district attorney, Mark Pomerantz, analysis >
- Business Insider 00:36February 25, 2021Here's what Trump's tax returns could mean for the investigations into his financesDonald Trump has fought hard to keep his personal tax returns, and the Trump Organization's a secret. The Supreme Court just let prosecutors get them.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, Eric Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, Cyrus Vance, Letitia James, Richard Neal, manhattan district attorney, New York Attorney General, Crime >
- Business Insider 14:33February 24, 2021The Manhattan DA is reportedly looking into Donald Trump Jr. as part of its investigation into his dad’s business dealingsDonald Trump Jr. and his brother, Eric, ran the family business during their father's four years in the White House.
< Politics, Cy Vance, manhattan district attorney, trump jr, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, News UK >
- Business Insider 18:08February 22, 2021The Supreme Court rejected Trump's attempt to keep his tax returns secret from Manhattan's district attorneyThe Supreme Court has once again knocked away Donald Trump's attempt to prevent a grand jury from seeing his tax returns.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Supreme Court, Cy Vance, manhattan district attorney >
- Business Insider 16:02February 20, 2021Manhattan DA's office has reportedly issued a subpoena to the NYC Tax Commission as part of an investigation into former President Trump's companyThe Manhattan District Attorney's Office has reportedly issued a subpoena to the NYC Tax Commission for documents related to the Trump Organization.
< Politics, Weekend BI UK, Trump, New York City, manhattan district attorney, Cy Vance, Tax >
- Business Insider 14:51February 19, 2021Manhattan's district attorney hired a top prosecutor who pursued mafia bosses to investigate TrumpMark Pomerantz has a long career prosecuting white-collar crime and organized crime. Manhattan's DA is investigating Trump and his businesses.
< Politics, manhattan district attorney, Donald Trump, Trump Organization, Mark Pomerantz, News UK, Cy Vance >
- Business Insider 06:10February 3, 2021Manhattan DA weighs prosecuting Steve Bannon at the state level after Trump pardoned him: WaPoThe news comes weeks after former President Donald Trump issued a last-minute pardon for Bannon just hours before President Joe Biden's inauguration.
< Politics, Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, Border Wall, manhattan district attorney, Cy Vance >
- Business Insider 04:52December 30, 2020The New York prosecutor investigating Trump's tax records is calling in reinforcements as the president's time in office comes to an endFTI Consulting was asked to consult prosecutors on whether or not Trump's company altered the value of some assets for tax purposes.
< Law, Politics, Trump, Investigation, manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance, Donald Trump, Trump Organization >
- Business Insider 18:34December 11, 2020Manhattan prosecutors recently interviewed bankers and insurers who work for Trump as they escalate an investigation into the president's financesManhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has been probing Trump and his company for years, looking into potential financial misconduct.
< Politics, News, Donald Trump, Cyrus Vance, manhattan district attorney, Trump Organization >