- Breitbart News 21:28March 8, 2021Exclusive — Mark Brnovich on SCOTUS Case: Even Jimmy Carter Warned of FraudArizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich recalled how Jimmy Carter warned of fraud risks associated with ballot harvesting and mail-in voting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Radio, Arizona, ballot harvesting, DNC, election integrity, election law, Elections, Elena Kagan, For the People Act, H.R. 1, mail-in ballots, mail-in voting, Mark Brnovich, SCOTUS, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court, voter fraud, Voting Rights Act >
- New York Magazine 16:00February 3, 2021Reintroducing Sonia SotomayorThe once-maligned justice has taken up the mantle of RBG and Thurgood Marshall. But what can she accomplish on the most conservative court in decades?
< sonia sotomayor, scotus, politics, u.s. supreme court, new york magazine, the law >
- Business Insider 05:28January 17, 2021Kamala Harris, the first female, Black, and Asian American vice president-elect, will be sworn in by Sonia Sotomayor, the first Latina Supreme Court justiceThe swearing in ceremony for Harris is set for Inauguration Day, January 20, when Biden will also be sworn in as America's 46th president.
< Politics, News, Kamala Harris, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court, Vice President, Inauguration, inauguration day, Historic >
- The Guardian 01:47January 17, 2021'This is not justice': supreme court liberals slam Trump's federal executionsSonia Sotomayor and Stephen Breyer issue stinging dissentsPodcast: Trump, the death penalty and America’s racist historyThe supreme court justices Sonia Sotomayor and Stephen Breyer have excoriated the Trump administration for carrying out its 13th and final federal execution days before the president leaves office. Related: Dustin Higgs becomes 13th and final federal prisoner executed under Trump Continue reading...
< US supreme court, Capital punishment, Sonia Sotomayor, World news, US news, Trump administration, US crime, US politics, US constitution and civil liberties, Law (US), Indiana >
- Business Insider 09:31January 16, 2021Federal government executes Dustin Higgs, the 13th person to be killed since July. Justice Sonia Sotomayor writes scathing dissent: 'This is not justice.'"After seventeen years without a single federal execution, the Government has executed twelve people since July," Sotomayor wrote in her dissent.
< Politics, Sonia Sotomayor, Department of Justice, Death Penalty >