- Business Insider 19:44May 14, 2021A Colorado man accused of murdering his wife told FBI agents that he submitted a ballot for Trump in her name because the 'other guys' were cheatingBarry Morphew was charged with a felony count of forging public documents after telling investigators that he sent in a vote for his missing wife.
< News, Politics, INSIDER Data, Homicide, 2020 election, Voter Fraud, Elections >
- Snopes 16:30May 12, 2021House GOP Ousts Trump Critic Liz Cheney from Top PostRep. Liz Cheney has told Republicans she intends to remain in Congress and seek reelection next year in Wyoming, a solidly pro-Trump state.
< donald trump, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Business Insider 03:45May 12, 2021Liz Cheney rips Trump and Republicans who still support him, saying he 'risks inciting further violence' with false election claims, and warns GOP against abandoning the rule of lawThe Wyoming Republican stood on the floor of Congress on Tuesday, urging her colleagues "to prevent the unraveling of our democracy."
< Politics, Liz Cheney, Congress, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud >
- Business Insider 09:39May 10, 2021Trump's election fraud claims can be traced back to a Texas businessman who spent years falsely asserting that electronic voting machines manipulated votesLawyer Sydney Powell used unsubstantiated and false claims by Allied Security Operations Group in lawsuits on behalf of Trump.
< Politics, Trump, Election 2020, Voter Fraud >
- Breitbart News 15:54May 7, 2021Ortiz & Fleming: Top 10 Democrat Lies About Georgia's Election ReformWe must set the record straight that Georgia's law makes it easy to vote and hard to cheat. If we don't fight back against these lies now, activists will have carte blanche to follow a similar playbook in the future.
< Media, Politics, election integrity, Georgia, Major League Baseball, Stacey Abrams, vote by mail, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 17:54May 6, 2021Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into LawFlorida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed an election integrity bill, SB 90, on Thursday, which implements a number of safeguards to protect elections in the Sunshine State, including limits on ballot box drop boxes, enhancements on voter ID requirements, and additional restrictions on voting by mail and ballot harvesting.
< 2020 Election, Politics, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Snopes 16:13May 6, 2021DeSantis Signs GOP-Drafted Florida Voting Bill, Legal Fight Begins“Right now I have what we think is the strongest election integrity measures in the country,” Gov. Ron DeSantis said as he signed it.
< florida, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Snopes 17:15May 5, 2021Despite Business Warnings, GOP Moves Ahead with Voting Billshe statement stopped short of stating opposition to the specific legislation proposed in Texas. Nonetheless, it amounts to a cautious rebuke of lawmakers using former President Donald Trump’s false claims about a stolen election to make it harder to vote.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 18:52May 1, 2021CNN Poll: 64% Say Voter ID Requirements Make Elections 'More Fair'A majority of Americans believe basic voter ID requirements, such as requiring a valid photo ID prior to casting a ballot, would make elections "more fair," despite the steady stream of mischaracterizations from top Democrats, who contend that such requirements are oppressive and akin to the Jim Crow era.
< Politics, CNN, election integrity, poll, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 21:26April 30, 2021Heritage Action Praises Florida's Election Integrity Bill: It Will Help Ensure it Is 'Easy to Vote and Hard to Cheat'Heritage Action praised the Florida legislature after it passed SB 90, an election integrity bill which Executive Director Jessica Anderson said will help ensure it is "easy to vote and hard to cheat" in the Sunshine State.
< Politics, ballot harvesting, election integrity, Florida, Heritage Action, Jessica Anderson, Ron DeSantis, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 19:38April 30, 2021Gov. DeSantis: 'For Sure' Signing Florida Voting Bill -- More Reforms ComingGovernor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "The Ingraham Angle" that he would "for sure" sign an election bill passed by the Florida legislature.
< Clips, Politics, Florida, Ron DeSantis, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 19:24April 30, 2021Florida Passes Election Integrity Bill Restricting Vote by Mail, Enhancing Voter ID RequirementsThe Florida legislature is the latest to take action on basic election integrity measures, passing a bill this week which would add restrictions to voting by mail and ballot harvesting and enhance voter ID requirements, among other items.
< 2020 Election, Politics, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:33April 30, 2021Democrats Panic over Florida's Election Integrity Bill: 'Revival of Jim Crow in the State'Democrats are reviving their go-to critiques of basic election integrity measures following the Florida legislature passing SB 90 — an election integrity bill which adds restrictions to absentee voting, ballot harvesting, and ballot drop boxes among other items — describing it as suppressive and a "revival of Jim Crow in the state."
< 2020 Election, Politics, ballot harvesting, election integrity, Florida, Ron DeSantis, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- New York Magazine 01:17April 30, 2021Kris Kobach Won’t Go AwayThe Republican Party’s gift that keeps on giving to Kansas Democrats is running for attorney general.
< politics, kansas, 2022 midterms, kris kobach, sam brownback, nativism, presidential commission on election integrity, laura kelly, jeff colyer, roger marshall, pat roberts, donald trump, sb 1070, voter fraud, u.s. supreme court >
- Business Insider 13:11April 29, 2021Mike Lindell told Kimmel he still speaks to Trump once a month - most recently about Trump's border fearsMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Jimmy Kimmel he spoke to Donald Trump a few weeks ago. Trump was "worried about what was going down at the border."
< Politics, Retail, Donald Trump, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Voter Fraud, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 election >
- Breitbart News 06:03April 27, 2021Poll: Overwhelming Majority Support Requiring ID to VoteA poll released Monday by Fox News shows an overwhelming majority of voters support the requirement to show a valid ID to prove citizenship before voting.
< Politics, Fox News, H.R. 1, voter fraud, Voter ID, Voter Suppression >
- Breitbart News 17:38April 25, 2021JCN's Parker Unveils Times Square Billboard Demanding MLB Move All-Star Game Back to GAJob Creators Network Foundation President Elaine Parker said on this week's broadcast of "Fox & Friends Weekend" that her organization was calling out Major League Baseball for moving the All-Star Game out of Atlanta over their objections to a new voting law with a Times Square billboard.
< Clips, Politics, Georgia, MLB, voter fraud >
- Snopes 18:00April 19, 2021Supreme Court Rejects Lingering 2020 Election Challenge CaseThe high court directed a lower court to dismiss the case as moot.
< 2020 election, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 21:42April 16, 2021Rand Paul Defends State Election Reform Laws: ‘Democrat Party Is the Party of Jim Crow’Sen. Rand Paul rebuked Democrat attempts to identify Republican efforts to enact state election reform with Jim Crow laws and voter suppression.
< 2020 Election, Politics, Social Justice, Cher, Chuck Schumer, Democrat Party, Election Reform, Georgia, Jim Clyburn, Jim Crow Laws, Joe Biden, Rand Paul, Republican Party, voter fraud, Voter Suppression >
- Business Insider 19:06April 15, 2021'Voter suppression' or 'voter fraud'? A Quinnipiac poll shows Democrats and Republicans are totally split on which is the real threatThe poll, published Thursday, found that more Democrats thought suppression to be the larger issue, while Republicans were more concerned about fraud.
< Politics, News, Speed, Voting, Politics, election, Voter Fraud, Voter suppression >
- Snopes 16:29April 13, 2021Leaders of GM, Ford Among Objectors to Voting RestrictionsThe businesses issued a joint statement saying they are united for principles such as equitable access to the ballot and the avoidance of moves that reduce voting, particularly among historically disenfranchised communities.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Business Insider 12:31April 13, 2021MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says Costco has pulled his products. It's the second-largest retailer to cut ties with him.Mike Lindell said Costco had stopped ordering MyPillow shipments. More than 20 retailers have cut ties with Lindell, a staunch Trump ally.
< Retail, MyPillow, Mike Lindell, Costco, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud >
- Business Insider 16:40April 11, 2021Bad press around founder Mike Lindell may ultimately boost business for MyPillow, analysts sayWhen CEO Mike Lindell is in the news - even if it's for the wrong reasons - interest in MyPillow grows, marketing experts told Insider.
< Retail, Politics, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud, Donald Trump, Weekend BI UK >
- New York Times 12:55April 11, 2021‘Tell Us if He’s Dead’: Abductions and Torture Rattle UgandaHundreds have been detained, many brutalized, after a bloody, contested election. The government of Yoweri Museveni appears intent on breaking the back of the opposition.
< Uganda, Kyagulanyi Ssentamu, Robert (Bobi Wine), Museveni, Yoweri, Elections, Human Rights and Human Rights Violations, Voter Fraud (Election Fraud), Torture, Political Prisoners >
- Business Insider 15:30April 10, 2021The 'race for talent' is pushing companies like Delta and Coca-Cola to speak out against voting lawsIn-demand employees are more likely to be concerned about voter suppression, and less likely to be worried about claims of voter fraud, experts say.
< Retail, News, Retail, Voter Fraud, Coca-Cola, Georgia, Delta, War For Talent, News >
- Business Insider 10:58April 10, 2021MyPillow's products have disappeared from Costco's site - but the company won't say whether it's cut ties with Mike Lindell's brandAn employee said no MyPillow items seemed to be in stock at any of Costco's NYC stores either.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Costco, Voter Fraud, Retail, Donald Trump, Weekend BI UK >
- New York Magazine 17:00April 9, 2021What Is the Republican Party’s Position on Voting Rights?The implicit GOP position is to defer to states and localities — so far as their decisions help Republicans.
< politics, voting rights, republicans, democrats, for the people act, john lewis voting rights act, shelby county v. holder, donald trump, voter fraud, heritage foundation, election coup, capitol riot, electoral vote count >
- Business Insider 16:22April 8, 2021Giuliani's baseless voter fraud conspiracy theories helped bring about Georgia's restrictive voting law, Lieutenant Governor says"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said.
< Politics, Rudy Giuliani, Georgia voter restrictions, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, News UK >
- New York Magazine 02:37April 8, 2021Why Republicans Think They Can Regain Power Without Repudiating TrumpismFrom the midterm precedents to the belief that Trump expanded the GOP’s reach, Republicans have a host of reasons to be complacent.
< politics, republican party, trumpism, donald trump, election coup, voter fraud, capitol riot, joe biden, 2022 midterms, 2024 elections, redistricting, voter suppression, white working-class voters, jim banks >
- Business Insider 13:07April 7, 2021More than 100,000 people sign a petition urging Walmart, Amazon, and other retailers to pull MyPillow's productsMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell continues to spread voter-fraud conspiracy theories, and at least 22 retailers have already cut ties with the company.
< Retail, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Amazon, Walmart, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, Bed Bath & Beyond >
- Breitbart News 18:48April 6, 2021GOP Group Presents Best Practices to Make it Easier to Vote and Harder to Cheat in U.S. ElectionsThe Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) this week released a comprehensive report on the best practices states can embrace to make it "easier to vote and harder to cheat" in U.S. elections. The release of the report comes as radical Democrats in Congress continue the "For the People Act," which would strip states of their power to manage their own elections and implement basic election safeguards -- such as voter ID -- effectively nationalizing the process.
< Politics, election integrity, John Merrill, Republican State Leadership Committee, RSLC, vote by mail, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 21:14April 4, 2021Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse on MLB's Georgia Boycott: 'Undoubtedly Going to Be a Cost' to Stadium WorkersCouncil of Economic Advisers chair Cecilia Rouse said CBS's "Face the Nation" that "there is undoubtedly going to be a cost" to the majority-black city of Atlanta's stadium workers because Major League Baseball moved it's All-Star game move out of Georgia to protest the new voting law.
< Clips, Politics, Sports, Cecilia Rouse, Georgia, Joe Biden, MLB, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:06April 4, 2021Omar: 'We Must Stand Our Ground' on Georgia BoycottsRepresentative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the left must continue to push corporations like Major League Baseball to boycott Georgia until the recently passed voting bill is repealed. Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Major League
< Clips, Politics, Georgia, Ilhan Omar, voter fraud >
- Business Insider 16:34April 4, 2021MyPillow could lose $65 million from the retailers severing ties with the company - but CEO Mike Lindell thinks radio and podcast infomercials could plug the gapLindell said MyPillow could lose millions in revenues after major retailers stopped selling its products, but increased DTC sales might offset this.
< Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Advertising, Marketing, Infomercial, Infomercials, Voter Fraud, Weekend BI UK >
- Breitbart News 04:59April 3, 2021Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Praises MLB Moving All-Star Game: 'This Means Something to Everybody'Former professional basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabbar said Friday on MSNBC's "The Beat" that Major League Baseball moving the All-Star Game from Atlanta, GA following the passage of a new voter law "means something to everybody."
< Clips, Politics, Sports, All-Star Game, Ari Melber, Georgia, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, MLB, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 00:26April 3, 2021Woke to Broke: Moving All-Star Game Costs Atlanta Tens of Millions in RevenueMLB announced this year's All-Star Game would be relocated out of Atlanta, causing the loss of tens of millions in revenue to the city.
< Politics, Social Justice, Sports, Joe Biden, MLB, MLB All-Star Game, Stacey Abrams, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 16:57April 2, 2021Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Blasts American Airlines: 'Texans Are Fed Up with Corporations that Don't Share Our Values'Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) is "stunned" American Airlines issued a statement opposing an election integrity bill, Senate Bill 7, following passage early Thursday morning, as the CEO admittedly did not read the legislation.
< Politics, American Airlines, Dan Patrick, Senate Bill 7, Texas, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 00:47April 2, 2021Stacey Abrams: Don't Boycott Georgia Businesses 'Yet' over Election LawLeft-wing activist Stacey Abrams is calling on opponents of Georgia's newly-enacted election integrity law not to boycott the state's companies -- “yet" -- and is instead urging them to pour money into efforts supporting Democrats' federal election policy changes.
< Politics, Social Justice, Georgia, Stacey Abrams, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 23:33April 1, 2021Heritage Action Debunks Democrat Myths About Georgia's Election LawHeritage Action debunked six key myths touted by Democrats regarding Georgia's recently-passed election integrity law, which the radical left has falsely described as a voter suppression bill harkening to the era of Jim Crow.
< Politics, Brian Kemp, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, Georgia, Heritage Action, Joe Biden, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:26April 1, 2021Coca-Cola CEO Quincey: 'Unacceptable' Georgia Voting Law 'Needs to Be Remedied'Coca-Cola Company chairman and CEO James Quincey said Wednesday on CNBC's "Power Lunch" that the recently passed Georgia voting law "is wrong and needs to be remedied."
< Clips, Politics, boycott, Georgia, James Quincey, voter fraud >
- Snopes 17:23April 1, 2021New GOP-Led Voting Restrictions Move Forward in TexasThe bill is one of two major voting packages in Texas that mirrors a nationwide campaign by Republicans after former President Donald Trump made false claims about election fraud.
< Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 19:46March 31, 2021Black Business Leaders Urge Corporations to Fight Election Integrity Efforts: 'There Is No Middle Ground Here'A group of prominent black business leaders is urging corporations to take a stand against election integrity efforts pursued in several states, contending there is "no middle ground."
< Politics, Social Justice, election integrity, Georgia, voter fraud >
- Breitbart News 18:38March 30, 2021Washington Post Gives Biden Four Pinocchios for False GA Voting Law Narrative: 'Election Day Hours Were Not Changed'President Joe Biden advanced a false narrative about Georgia's new election integrity law, claiming that it reduces voting hours, thereby compromising the ability of working-class Americans to go out and vote. This is a clear falsehood, as the law does not change Election Day hours and actually expands access for early voting, as the establishment media outlet, the Washington Post, pointed out in a fact-check, giving the commander-in-chief Four Pinocchios.
< Media, Politics, election integrity, Georgia, Heritage Action, Joe Biden, voter fraud, Washington Post >
- Business Insider 12:36March 30, 2021After suing Fox News for $1.6 billion, Dominion has its eye on other media outlets as well as Donald Trump, a lawyer for the voting-machine company saidDominion Voting Systems could sue other media outlets beyond Fox News, as well as individual Fox personalities, attorney Tom Clare told Axios.
< Politics, Media, Dominion, Dominion Voting Systems, Mike Lindell, MyPillow, Fox news, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Media, Fox Networks Group, Voter Fraud, Election Fraud, election fraud conspiracy theory >
- Breitbart News 20:31March 26, 2021Leftist Groups File Lawsuit Against Georgia Election Integrity LawLeft-wing groups have lodged a complaint against the election integrity measure Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) signed into law Thursday, deeming it a "Voter Suppression Bill."
< Politics, Brian Kemp, election integrity, Georgia, voter fraud >
- New York Magazine 19:18March 26, 2021Dominion Voting Sues Fox News Over Election Fraud ClaimsDominion, which is seeking $1.6 billion in damages, is the second voting company to sue Fox for promoting baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theories.
< dominion voting systems, dominion voting machines, fox news, politics, 2020 election, voter fraud >
- Snopes 15:38March 26, 2021Dominion Voting Sues Fox for $1.6B over 2020 Voter Fraud ClaimsDominion argues that Fox News, which amplified inaccurate assertions that Dominion altered votes, “sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process,” according to a copy of the lawsuit obtained by The Associated Press.
< Jan. 6 Capitol Riots, Second Trump Impeachment, Voter Fraud Rumors >
- Breitbart News 21:53March 25, 2021Biden: GOP Election Integrity Efforts 'UnAmerican' and 'Sick': 'This Makes Jim Crow Look Like Jim Eagle'Basic election integrity efforts led by GOP lawmakers in D.C. and state legislatures are "unAmerican" and "sick," making "Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle," President Biden said during his first presidential press conference Thursday.
< Politics, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, Joe Biden, voter fraud, voter rights >
- Breitbart News 21:44March 24, 2021Ted Cruz: 'For the People Act' Enables Democrats to 'Throw Out the Ballots They Don't Like'Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) revealed Democrat proposed legislation would "mandate ballot harvesting" without "supervision," during Wednesday's Senate Rules Committee hearing on S.1, the "For the People Act."
< Politics, ballot harvesting, For the People Act, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, voter fraud, Voter ID >
- Breitbart News 19:41March 24, 2021Watch - Chuck Schumer: State Voting Laws 'One of the Greatest Threats We Have to Modern Democracy in America'Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) likened basic election integrity measures embraced by several states, such as voter ID, to the era of Jim Crow and accused the GOP of attempting to suppress voters. He made the remarks during Wednesday's Senate Rules and Administration Committee hearing on S 1, or the "For the People Act," which critics warn will strip power from the states and federalize U.S. elections.
< Politics, Chuck Schumer, election integrity, For the People Act, voter fraud, Voter Suppression >